Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:11 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 70, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Hawk, can you tell me what compelled you to butt in and answer a question that was directed at someone else?
I'm also gonna answer this for myself as I've done it a couple times; I like giving information to Greens :D
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:31 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Now I'm caught up I'll give some brief reads. please take these with a pinch of salt though as it is very early game and my reads may swing drammatically still given its so early on

Likely Green

Terata - though they came in late like myself they are questioning a lot of people without tossing shade it looks to me as if they are trying to explore peoples alignments and reactions and get a grasp on the game

Fro99er - Even though someone declared a slip I never remember them incorporating it into their Sheep push. This says to me that they decided that the information garry and the others was voting for wasn't good enough to be a vote worthy matter and decided to pursue his own route. If they was just trying to get sheep lynched then their would be no reason to exclude something like that, that people may thought of red behaviour. This says to me that they are game solving and not just trying to get rid of people

WhemeStar - Their thoughts on the slip line up with my own and are put out in a clear way that explained their views,

Greenish

Null
gerryoat - unlike the others I have played with them before and I can't eliminate the possibility that they truly believed it was a slip.

Lil Uzi Vert - nothing stands out yet for either alignment gut says green but their is no evidence there.

PenguinPower - I don't remember them entirely unremarkable // havn't posted yet. Please post more informative posts
ChaosOmega - I don't remember them entirely unremarkable // havn't posted yet. Please post more informative posts
nydushermain - I don't remember them entirely unremarkable // havn't posted yet. Please post more informative posts

Redish
AJ The Epic - Eh... I'd expected more out of them by this stage. but thats pretty much my only thought on the matter. extremely fragile read.

Lowell - I dislike the way they voted on Sheep. Sorry thats about the only post of note about them to me.

Likely Red
Hawk - Other than jumping on the slip bandwagon. I dislike how they shifted to what was becoming a popular view point the moment after the wagon on sheep calmed.

The twilight zone;

Cooperative Sheep - I remember playing with someone by the name before, however their account was made jan of this year. I also swear it was the same avatar. this spooky I think I know them and they play this badly normally vs they are a noob is really distracting! I'm gonna have to dig through my history. If I've played with them before they are slightly greenish, if not they are null.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:39 am

Post by Terata »

Your first post stating that you won't/don't like giving reads lists d1, and that's the first thing you once you've caught up; a full readslist. Lol. I think that's majorly towny. I think Scum!Naomi would've been happy with the meta excuse that you like to avoid them early, but you doing anyway even if you don't have to meta-wise is towny
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Okay did a check

Sheep is null. I havn't played with them before. I'm confused why I remember them..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 102, Terata wrote:Your first post stating that you won't/don't like giving reads lists d1, and that's the first thing you once you've caught up; a full readslist. Lol. I think that's majorly towny. I think Scum!Naomi would've been happy with the meta excuse that you like to avoid them early, but you doing anyway even if you don't have to meta-wise is towny
I thought I said I like to give read lists day 1 and switch to POE lists later on?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Terata »

i actually liked Lowell's tone in the vote. I think saying "who knows" and still vote a slip for pressure is a completely valid process to go through as town, and the way he said it looked towny to me. While i hated lil's way of voting a real wagon without anything else to say. If you want to put pressure (like i think was lowell's idea) you want to say something attached to the vote to pressure/question the one you're voting. So i don't really accept that vote in the same manner. you don't need reasons attached to every vote in RVS, but that vote definetly needed one
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Terata »

In post 104, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 102, Terata wrote:Your first post stating that you won't/don't like giving reads lists d1, and that's the first thing you once you've caught up; a full readslist. Lol. I think that's majorly towny. I think Scum!Naomi would've been happy with the meta excuse that you like to avoid them early, but you doing anyway even if you don't have to meta-wise is towny
I thought I said I like to give read lists day 1 and switch to POE lists later on?
yea, it seems i misread. i take that back
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

In post 65, Hawk wrote:Do you not link early wagons? I think it's getting nice content from Sheep. And generating discussion.
What nice content do you think it's getting from me? Mostly I've just been asking questions back.
In post 55, Fro99er wrote:
In post 54, ChaosOmega wrote:VOTE: WhemeStar

Wheme, what are your thoughts on Sheep and the quick L-2 wagon on him?
Why not give your thoughts?
Speaking of - I'd like you to respond to my questions.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p8812488
In post 75, Hawk wrote:Where/are you that confident that Sheep is scum??? Don't you think L-2 this early is dangerous? I mean I understand pressure but that was playing with a bit of fire there Uzi.
You opted to play with a fire, and so did Uzi - what makes his fire the bigger and more dangerous one really?
In post 82, Terata wrote:
In post 51, Lowell wrote:@Fro99, you don't need to defend my honor. But seriously thanks for defending my honor.

VOTE: sheep

Is the slip real? Who knows? Am I going to laugh if the sheep flips scum? You bet!
i actually liked this reaction much much more. Pretty towny imo
I liked that reaction less than Uzi's - it felt like he was hard playing nonchalance while actively building a wagon. If his goal was pressure, he should have owned the vote - he distanced from it.
In post 101, Naomi-Tan wrote:Fro99er - Even though someone declared a slip I never remember them incorporating it into their Sheep push. This says to me that they decided that the information garry and the others was voting for wasn't good enough to be a vote worthy matter and decided to pursue his own route. If they was just trying to get sheep lynched then their would be no reason to exclude something like that, that people may thought of red behaviour. This says to me that they are game solving and not just trying to get rid of people
That's an interesting way to look at it - I don't think I can fully come with you on it as thus far Frogger has also shown a bit of lack of responding to things otherwise. Also, he did literally misrepresent and lie about a comment when attacking me, which is an issue. At the RVS stage you shouldn't have to do that - which means either it's a really bad habit, or he was salivating scum who got overexcited.

I continue to dislike Lowell for the early stuff that he opted to dodge and the notes mentioned here.
Frogger is also looking bad - I stand by the salivating scum comment.
I agree with those who think Gerry bought the slip, I don't think it looks like a slip but I don't need to squint hard to see why he thought it did. I find it a little odd that he's not still pushing on it if he actually thought it was a slip though.
I generally like Naomi's entrance.
I also am okay with Terata.
That said I would tend to expect one scum amongst Terata, Naomi, and Chaos - just due to not having a town read on him and having one on the other two, I'll call it as Chaos.
I agree with people that are not a fan of Uzi's vote, but find it odd that some of these same people aren't citing Lowell.
I think I find Hawk scummier than Uzi, and of about equal scumminess to Lowell.

I'd like to lynch Lowell or Hawk right now, with optional secondaries for Chaos and Frogger.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 107, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I generally like Naomi's entrance.
That said I would tend to expect one scum amongst Terata, Naomi, and Chaos - just due to not having a town read on him and having one on the other two, I'll call it as Chaos
Why would you say there is red between us three when everything you've said on the matter has me and Terata as green. Isn't that an explicit contradiction.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:29 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 63, WhemeStar wrote:I think the push on sheep is weak, and frog made it seem like it was strong to get reactions out of everyone
Interesting. Curious to see frogger's take on it.
In post 97, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 59, ChaosOmega wrote:In post 55, Fro99er wrote:
In post 54, ChaosOmega wrote:
VOTE: WhemeStar

Wheme, what are your thoughts on Sheep and the quick L-2 wagon on him?

Why not give your thoughts?

I don't think they'd be super helpful. At any rate, you can probably tell I'm not all about it since I didn't jump on the wagon.
Okay So.. If its not super helpful please declare one of the following 3 choices

• I don't think they slipped
• I think they slipped or are other wise playing to a red win con
• I can't decide if they are red or not and wish to let it play out.
• I think its TvT
Combo of 1 and 3. The slip that people are pushing is dumb, and I have no strong feelings on the Sheep slot.

---

Hawk: Do you currently have a scumread of Sheep?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:32 am

In post 108, Naomi-Tan wrote:
That said I would tend to expect one scum amongst Terata, Naomi, and Chaos - just due to not having a town read on him and having one on the other two, I'll call it as Chaos
Why would you say there is red between us three when everything you've said on the matter has me and Terata as green. Isn't that an explicit contradiction.
Since I specifically noted that, due to my town reads on the two of you I suspected Chaos there is clearly no contradiction at all.
The reason the scumread exists is, I'm town, I was being wagoned off weak reasons, white knighting is a valid scum strategy. I tend to expect one scum to have tried it - you are the three slots I would describe as having WK behavior towards my slot.
Does that clarify my stance for you?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:53 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 110, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
Since I specifically noted that, due to my town reads on the two of you I suspected Chaos there is clearly no contradiction at all.
The reason the scumread exists is, I'm town, I was being wagoned off weak reasons, white knighting is a valid scum strategy. I tend to expect one scum to have tried it - you are the three slots I would describe as having WK behavior towards my slot.
Kinda? what did chaos do?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 111, Naomi-Tan wrote:In post 110, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 107, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
I generally like Naomi's entrance.

Kinda?
yeah decided I wasn't happy with that. Why does a null read translate to white knighting?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:37 am

In post 111, Naomi-Tan wrote:Kinda? what did chaos do?
His very first post of the game was an attack on one of my attackers and a question phrased to obligate that person to react to my wagon through the lens that it was fast. That would cause people to pause and consider the wagon and it's speed, and also put an attacker on the defensive.
In post 112, Naomi-Tan wrote:yeah decided I wasn't happy with that. Why does a null read translate to white knighting?
Your first conversation about me is this;
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p8814127
You straight up defend my commentary as a joke and question the validity of the wagon - that is a white knight in my book and not a null read. The null read came later and has no bearing on my initial take of WKs.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 75, Hawk wrote:
In post 74, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 65, Hawk wrote:
In post 64, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 62, Terata wrote:I do think the WAY lil popped in was slightly awkward tho.
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert here is a start. Gn
What was awkward about the way I popped in?
If nothing else you were the last one to vote him. Also why acknowledge Naomi and no one else who hadn't posted yet?

@Wheme of the three of us who did you like least? Do you not link early wagons? I think it's getting nice content from Sheep. And generating discussion.
Lil Uzi, I have no problem with them, but its okay to be suspicious of the people who put them at L-2, wouldn't you be suspicious of someone hammering a wagon? Where's the cutoff point on the wagon. I thought it generated good discussion too, froggy got the reactions from people that he wanted.
See Wheme gets it Uzi. Why'd you take us all the way to L-2??

VOTE: LUV

Where/are you that confident that Sheep is scum??? Don't you think L-2 this early is dangerous? I mean I understand pressure but that was playing with a bit of fire there Uzi.

Also to answer your question I interjected because your vote made me pause and contemplate too. So I wanted to engage you.
I took him to L-2 because I saw what Gerry was seeing. So not only did Sheep become a scum read for me, he became the best person for me to cast a vote for at the time. I also took him to L-2 because I found the likelihood of someone putting him at L-1 or hammering without stating intent extremely unlikely due to the amount of attention I've received so far.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 78, Terata wrote:
In post 62, Terata wrote:I do think the WAY lil popped in was slightly awkward tho.
The way you voted the only wagon that you could actually have an opinion about and labeled your vote as...nothing. Looks to me like you just slipped it in there as a "lalala, im just RVS-voting, don't mind me". I either expect a serious vote on for example Sheep with some comment attached, with your suspicion and what YOU didn't like about him, or an obvious RVS vote on some1 that isn't a mainwagon or very active. This is in between and it pings me.
The problem is your assumptions. Instead of asking me why I'm scum reading Sheep, you assume that I was RVS voting. If you'd like to know why I voted for someone, just ask.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 87, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 52, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Sheep

--

@Naomi: Hi! Come join us :)
Fuck this post. Blank votes can go die.

I GUESS I HAVE TO ENQUIRE ABOUT YOUR REASONING AS YOU DIDN'T GIVE IT!

so tell everyone in your own words why your voting sheep and give it in 25 words or more.
:(

I saw what Gerry was seeing and a decent sized wagon early game is great way to evaluate and re-evaluate players.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

With that being said:

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Gerry
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Naomi and Terata probably aren't scum.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 113, Cooperative Sheep wrote:Your first conversation about me is this;
viewtopic.php?p=8814127#p8814127
You straight up defend my commentary as a joke and question the validity of the wagon - that is a white knight in my book and not a null read. The null read came later and has no bearing on my initial take of WKs.
ignoring the top part as I really don't wanna talk about that any longer (Im okay with the answers I got)

Okay so.. Let me ask you a simple question; Was your post in question a joke or other wise non-serious post that is NAI?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Terata »

In post 115, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 78, Terata wrote:
The way you voted the only wagon that you could actually have an opinion about and labeled your vote as...nothing. Looks to me like you just slipped it in there as a "lalala, im just RVS-voting, don't mind me". I either expect a serious vote on for example Sheep with some comment attached, with your suspicion and what YOU didn't like about him, or an obvious RVS vote on some1 that isn't a mainwagon or very active. This is in between and it pings me.
The problem is your assumptions. Instead of asking me why I'm scum reading Sheep, you assume that I was RVS voting. If you'd like to know why I voted for someone, just ask.
i never said i thought you were RVS voting because of who you voted. But it was closely phrased as one considering ur posts until then was basically "hi guys" or something, and there was nothing attached. That looks like an RVS, even though i know it couldn't have been, since you don't RVS vote a big wagon. That was my problem. You can tell me your reasoning if you had any, but that doesn't change that it looks bad to me
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Terata »

Btw Sheep, if I for example Whiteknighted you as scum, what would i gain in then instantly swapping you to a scum lean a bit later after i resisted the wagon? doesn't that kinda negate the pocketing the whiteknighting as scum could've possibly gained?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 107, Cooperative Sheep wrote:[l
Speaking of - I'd like you to respond to my questions.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p8812488
No.

I don't play this "answer my questions game." If you think that makes me scum for it IDGAF. I don't sit here and do what people tell me to do. That's not how I play so get off your damn high horse with this "I'd like you to do this" bullcrap.

You've already shown me you'll give absurd logic with that avatar retort. I'm not going to go around in circles with you. It helps nobody.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 109, ChaosOmega wrote:Interesting. Curious to see frogger's take on it.
You are curious to see my own take on my own push?

I think sheep is scum. I see zero reason for sheep to come in and make a jump in logic like that just to say something like "is it going to be difficult to work with you" when I got absolutely zero of that from lowell's post.

It was purely a jump in logic to throw shade.

As for the slip, I can see what gerry is talking about. I try to find those kinds of slips EVERY game, and Chaos I know you do at least at times as you did in MAFICEPTION with Pepto (which i then seized on and tied Titus to that slip so we for sure had two scum nailed down from it). I find slip resistance (as Titus did) more scummy than pointing out a slip, in general, although it's not a hard and fast tell.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 107, Cooperative Sheep wrote:Frogger has also shown a bit of lack of responding to things otherwise.
I've responded to every post of your except the one, which I just explicitly said I will not respond to because it doesn't benefit town to go around in circles with you.

Do not throw more bullshit shade especially when it's explicitly false what you are saying
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”