WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:40 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 149, Fro99er wrote:No. I'm not talking about WK
Ok, ill try not to ask anymore questions since you in a previous post said you don't like answering them.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

No, that's not what i said.

I said I don't like when people request I answer their questions, and I find that usually comes from scum.

Asking me a question is fine. Doesn't mean I will answer, and it doesn't mean I won't. Especially fib i find it a good o compelling question that helps the game.

You didn't request an answer from me, so no worries.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:48 am

Post by gerryoat »

My role is powerful btw. So I don't get lynched today
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Fro99er »

Mine is more powerful
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Firebringer »

ECMitchell replaces nydushermain. Please welcome them to the show.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Terata »

Frogg, why are you calling me obv town just in passing without any previous mention of me? At which point did you think i became town for you?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 90, Terata wrote:lmao. too nice/soft to call someone scummy, but tells something to "go die"

jk
In post 155, Terata wrote:Frogg, why are you calling me obv town just in passing without any previous mention of me? At which point did you think i became town for you?
Because you're actively engaging the whole game state and trying to break it down. You're not avoiding anything and you're really transparent with your thought process.

Your analysis doesn't read like an attempt to manipulate, instead you are restating the facts and giving your analysis of those facts rather than jumping to conclusions from things that aren't there.

Scum twist things around, make logical leaps, or illogical conclusions. I'm not seeing one iota of that from you.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

No idea why that first post quoted
Heil King Froggo.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

In post 119, Naomi-Tan wrote:Okay so.. Let me ask you a simple question; Was your post in question a joke or other wise non-serious post that is NAI?
It was a serious question asked in a mocking way, if he hadn't answered it would have been very serious - I leave it to you to classify that in your own joke range.
In post 121, Terata wrote:Btw Sheep, if I for example Whiteknighted you as scum, what would i gain in then instantly swapping you to a scum lean a bit later after i resisted the wagon? doesn't that kinda negate the pocketing the whiteknighting as scum could've possibly gained?
You swapped me after the pressure on me was relieved, which makes sense in a scum concept of hoping the lynch goes through and you look good for being 'right' and shifting me to a lynch option for later also plays to that potential scum play.
In post 122, Fro99er wrote:No.

I don't play this "answer my questions game." If you think that makes me scum for it IDGAF. I don't sit here and do what people tell me to do. That's not how I play so get off your damn high horse with this "I'd like you to do this" bullcrap.

You've already shown me you'll give absurd logic with that avatar retort. I'm not going to go around in circles with you. It helps nobody.
Could you at least address the point where I called you a misrepper/liar for how you changed up what Lowell said and then attacked me over my reaction to something that wasn't said?

Because I'd love to talk about that.

Vote: Frogger
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:29 am

In post 53, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 43, Fro99er wrote:No, he said he didn't want to sheep the sheep.
That's not what he said;
In post 16, Lowell wrote:Because I'm not a sheep, sheep.
He said he didn't sheep.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 131, Fro99er wrote:
In post 107, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I'd like to lynch Lowell or Hawk right now, with optional secondaries for Chaos and Frogger.
Says the guy voting Wheme.

(Who also failed to point out Wheme did a WK on him as well but also listed Naomi and Terata as one scum between them and Chaos for a supposed WK (and Terata is the most obvtown in the game so far))
Somehow I moved from secondary to primary.

Got it.
Heil King Froggo.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:31 am

Yeah, when you dodged a question about your lie and are acting like on Page 7 that my reads are changing too much and that my vote isn't changing enough it does get a reaction from me, I'll agree.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Fro99er »

Oh me dodging questions is me being scum. Got it.
Heil King Froggo.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:32 am

Also, apparently me wanting you to discuss your misrep is scummy after you duck it.
Thereby setting up your right to duck any explanation of your actions.
I'm willing to be policy lynched over that if you're lynched next - deal?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Fro99er »

I never dodge questions as town. Never. (sarcasm for those that don't get it)
Heil King Froggo.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:32 am

In post 162, Fro99er wrote:Oh me dodging questions is me being scum. Got it.
No - you misrepping and not backing it up is making you scum.
It's similar, but subtly different.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:33 am

In post 164, Fro99er wrote:I never dodge questions as town. Never. (sarcasm for those that don't get it)
Do you misrep as town?
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Terata »

In post 158, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 119, Naomi-Tan wrote:Okay so.. Let me ask you a simple question; Was your post in question a joke or other wise non-serious post that is NAI?
It was a serious question asked in a mocking way, if he hadn't answered it would have been very serious - I leave it to you to classify that in your own joke range.
In post 121, Terata wrote:Btw Sheep, if I for example Whiteknighted you as scum, what would i gain in then instantly swapping you to a scum lean a bit later after i resisted the wagon? doesn't that kinda negate the pocketing the whiteknighting as scum could've possibly gained?
You swapped me after the pressure on me was relieved,
which makes sense in a scum concept of hoping the lynch goes through and you look good for being 'right'
and shifting me to a lynch option for later also plays to that potential scum play.
In post 122, Fro99er wrote:No.

I don't play this "answer my questions game." If you think that makes me scum for it IDGAF. I don't sit here and do what people tell me to do. That's not how I play so get off your damn high horse with this "I'd like you to do this" bullcrap.

You've already shown me you'll give absurd logic with that avatar retort. I'm not going to go around in circles with you. It helps nobody.
Could you at least address the point where I called you a misrepper/liar for how you changed up what Lowell said and then attacked me over my reaction to something that wasn't said?

Because I'd love to talk about that.

Vote: Frogger
- I call you scum
- you say my upside as scum would be to have been 'right' with your flip

i didn't see the last "slip", but this i could maybe buy lol.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:34 am

In post 167, Terata wrote:- I call you scum
- you say my upside as scum would be to have been 'right' with your flip

i didn't see the last "slip", but this i could maybe buy lol.
You also called me town - and that was the call I was discussing in my answer to you wherein I outlined why scum would do that.
Make sense now?
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Terata »

i mean, in case you meant i would get cred for being right in the very start when i called you scum wrongly right up to the lynch, that makes no sense either to me.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 166, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 164, Fro99er wrote:I never dodge questions as town. Never. (sarcasm for those that don't get it)
Do you misrep as town?
No, but I can misunderstand as town. I didn't even read that part of your wall because I am sick of your walls and your demands that I answer you.

Either way, your original logic around Lowell doesn't make sense. If he didn't want to sheep, it does not necessarily imply he would have been ok with voting there had there been zero votes there.

You made a leap in logic to throw shade.
Heil King Froggo.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:38 am

I don't understand your reply there, here's the timeline - you arrive in the game and say this;
In post 61, Terata wrote:I havent played with sheep b4 obv, but he strikes me as a person that would defend himself awkardly as either alignment, so while i think towns could be pinged by his weird wordings, i dont rly think its scummy.
You then attack Uzi (one of my attackers) at this stage, you are effectively WKing me.

Later on, the wagon on me dissolves - at that point you shift your read to a "might be scum" sort of read.

I say that the theory scum plan was to WK (which you did) and then, later, when you realize the wagon won't bull rush through it's viable to have me as a lynch option by seeing how maybe I'm scum (which you also did). That is a coherent comment which is as much of a slip as my last comment called a slip. If something looks weird it's because we're not talking cleanly to each other - not because it's a slip.
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Terata »

i think you should adapt Frogg's approach in this case, Sheep. Show us you can focus on something else than the one you're tunneling with shit thats boring to read. That will help both you and us more than reading whatever you're doing now, which is being salty at Frogg's annoying (to you) playstyle. Something scum and town could do, so we dont get any info.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:40 am

In post 170, Fro99er wrote:
In post 166, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
Do you misrep as town?
No, but I can misunderstand as town. I didn't even read that part of your wall because I am sick of your walls and your demands that I answer you.

Either way, your original logic around Lowell doesn't make sense. If he didn't want to sheep, it does not necessarily imply he would have been ok with voting there had there been zero votes there.

You made a leap in logic to throw shade.
So you admit you might be misunderstanding me - but your case on me is based on your understanding of my actions, and you don't wish to read my posts nor discuss anything with me?

Here's some shade - if this is how you play as town, it's not good. The very concept of the game is about communication and correctly understanding people to get reads on them. Why are you a proponent of your method instead?
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Terata »

In post 171, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I don't understand your reply there, here's the timeline - you arrive in the game and say this;
In post 61, Terata wrote:I havent played with sheep b4 obv, but he strikes me as a person that would defend himself awkardly as either alignment, so while i think towns could be pinged by his weird wordings, i dont rly think its scummy.
You then attack Uzi (one of my attackers) at this stage, you are effectively WKing me.

Later on, the wagon on me dissolves - at that point you shift your read to a "might be scum" sort of read.

I say that the theory scum plan was to WK (which you did) and then, later, when you realize the wagon won't bull rush through it's viable to have me as a lynch option by seeing how maybe I'm scum (which you also did). That is a coherent comment which is as much of a slip as my last comment called a slip. If something looks weird it's because we're not talking cleanly to each other - not because it's a slip.
i get all this. What i don't get is how i would get cred as scum after me pushing you and you flipping town, just because i was 'right' for a small amount of time in the very start of the day. Get me?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”