WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (Game Over - Off Television)

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:36 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

So this is missing the quote numbers at the beginning, but I'll dig through and try to find them later.

Also, hi!

Spoiler: Catch-Up Post
WWE Mafia Intro Post:

IAI and MariaR are both town.
KainTepes is scum. And not just because he's making unnecessary noise.
Tywin definitely deserves rope.
Still trying to determine if Gray's ego is a sign of scum or town. Until I determine that, put him on the scum list.
I'm pretty sure this is Titus towngame.
Creature's 468 is already half wrong. I don't doubt it's entirely wrong. He needs to cool his face hole because I can't see a single post that I thought "wow. This guy has it together". Unfortunately, I also find him town.
At least 1 of Vifam/Pepto is town. There is no way they are both scum. I'm tempted to call them both town.
Creature's immediate assumption that there are 3 scum makes sense, but still leaves me with a sense of unease. If we have a cop, he would be my first choice of a cop.
@Titus 503-If someone can't provide reason, they're likely town. No 2 ways about it.
Zefiend is probably the most null read I have ever had. It's very weird. He has content, and I've read it, but I can't grasp any town or scum motivation whatsoever.

Titus saying to lynch the managers if they break pool is downright bad. On-par with her town game.

Wow, Pepto. 659 is a very solid post. I'll give you a townread for now. Vifam and Pepto are both solid towns.

Yep. This is not town KainTepes. I am 100% in favor of a KT lynch.

740s-750s are making me start to reread IAI. He's down to a null!town slot now.

MariaR is 100% town. She is entirely on my "never ever kill" list. Thanks bbs

LOL@ "V/LA until Boxing Day" "what's Boxing Day" exchange.

Ah, Alban. My former self. You did very well and left me a decent amount of stuff to look at. If you're still reading, thanks.

Tywin needs to die for "info hunting" rather than scum hunting. "Which lynch would give us more info" is NEVER an acceptable mentality.

MariaR continues to be incredibly town and yet you guys want to lynch her.

p.45?
It's times like these I want KT sitebanned for sheer toxicity. Whenever I read him, I feel like I need to take a double dosage of pills. Particularly cyanide.

Titus, I'm going to say it now. Stop doing things besides voting before you lose the game for town. I respect you as a person (and you're hella fun to play Shadowrun with), but you are spectacular at losing town games.

p.54
Vifam is annoying as shit because he's not scumhunting at all. However, this looks like a pisskop situation to me. The fact that he's doing absolutely nothing productive is all the more telling that he's town, fmpov.

Although, if Vifam is scum, we might want to look into Titus as scum too. Just a thought.

Tywin needs rope for the naked Gamma vote.

Grey can take noob!town. Gah. It still pisses me off though.

And that's D1.

All of these page numbers were added retroactively, so they probably aren't very accurate. Sorry about that. It was all written in chronological order though, so you can use my quote references as bookends for the sections I was focused on.

I'll quote stuff when I'm not writing this in Notes on my phone.

Anyways, it appears I was wrong about KT. 100% fine with that, though.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:52 am

In post 1443, Creature wrote:DiamondSentinel, MariaR, Peptobislawl, zefiend

Everybody else is town.
And how am I scum? Did you not like my catch-up?

It so, please let me know how so I can rub it in your stupid little face how you are wrong.

But if it's not that, please eat rope.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1450 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:53 am

Oh yeah.

VOTE: Tywin

This is not town. By any stretch of the imagination.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:55 am

Oh yeah. This lines up exactly with my read of creature. Sorry, z. I'm not going to join you on that. He just seems like he is really really wrong about stuff. Doesn't make him scum, though.

PEdit: If you read my catch-up post, I think that was one that I cited. She made some very very strong townposts. Most of her ISO has those.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:56 am

Grey, read my catch-up post. Everything is explained there.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:59 am

In post 1456, Creature wrote:Strong townposts because of the content or the emotions she showed?
Both. There was nothing scum about her posting.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:09 am

In post 1459, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 1454, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh yeah. This lines up exactly with my read of creature. Sorry, z. I'm not going to join you on that. He just seems like he is really really wrong about stuff. Doesn't make him scum, though.

PEdit: If you read my catch-up post, I think that was one that I cited. She made some very very strong townposts. Most of her ISO has those.
Yes he is very wrong about stuff, but also he just admitted he's not willing to work with us.

I also want to get Grey but everyone else is blind to his scumtells apparently.
I'm not sure if this is AI for him. He just seems slightly incompetent. And a noob.
In post 1460, Creature wrote:I think you misunderstood.

"I don't work with scumreads" means I don't really scum hunt so much, but I rather hunt for town and then I see who's left.
That's not good play, because then you're more likely to find scummy town members than scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:11 am

In post 1458, Creature wrote:lol, her content are like: "Everybody who scumreads me is scum". I saw she playing as town and she usually tries to see who's scum and who's wrong, here is pretty different.

Also, emotions aren't AI for her.
Well, until I see something scummy, I will not be lynching them.

PEdit: Read my intro post, kiddo. I wrote down everything in there about 4 days ago. I don't remember what was in it.

PPEdit: Well, I think that hated is more for scum than town. I've only ever seeen it used on scum here.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:23 am

Oh. Vifam was drafted. Not too happy about that.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1477 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:39 am

In post 1472, Titus wrote:
In post 1450, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh yeah.

VOTE: Tywin

This is not town. By any stretch of the imagination.
This is my biggest townread so you got some splaining to do.
Read my intro post, mayhaps?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1487 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:00 am

In post 1484, massive wrote:Kain was killed because he claimed a vague generic "power role." I don't think any of the town believed him, but clearly scum did.

Tywin is town for not paying attention to that, I guess.
That's probably the most ridiculous reason to townread someone I have ever heard.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1494 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:16 pm

Meh. Whatever. I can see why the site's losing so many people. Jesus christ, you new members are toxic.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1495 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:17 pm

Grey.

Tell me why the fuck you are scumreading me.

Is it because I said that you've got a pissy attitude? Because you do. You waltzed into this thread and gave out a toxicity only matched by KainTepes. You've done nothing to help the game. You led a wagon that ended up killing a town player, without there actually being a good reason for it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:56 am

In post 1503, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: DiamondSentinel

I don't like that reaction to Grey's finishers. Not the negativity, but specifically going straight to the personal "you're so toxic" accusation. DS's knee-jerk reaction being about Grey's personality, rather than questioning his alignment, sticks out to me.
I'm sorry, but I don't like replacing into a game only for people to immediate discredit me and just not pay attention to what I am trying to say.

I had to ask every single one of you motherfuckers to read my intro post.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1514 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:13 am

Hey, unless you want to end this day with no information but the fact that I'm town, I would suggest someone vote for Grey.

That'd be great.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:53 am

In post 1515, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1514, DiamondSentinel wrote:Hey, unless you want to end this day with no information but the fact that I'm town, I would suggest someone vote for Grey.

That'd be great.
Relax dude.

VOTE: Grey
VOTE: Pepto
Now if you were going to break it yourself, then why did you do it in the first place?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1518 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:58 am

In post 1517, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1516, DiamondSentinel wrote:Now if you were going to break it yourself, then why did you do it in the first place?
Refer to .

The finishing moves are just toys, dude. There is no serious threat in a kill that takes 48 hours to go through and can be interrupted by a simple vote.
And yet RAW nearly had one of those happen Day 1.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:57 pm

In post 1519, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1518, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1517, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1516, DiamondSentinel wrote:Now if you were going to break it yourself, then why did you do it in the first place?
Refer to .

The finishing moves are just toys, dude. There is no serious threat in a kill that takes 48 hours to go through and can be interrupted by a simple vote.
And yet RAW nearly had one of those happen Day 1.
But did it?
Only because a lurker came out of the woodwork and hammered.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1525 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:21 pm

Ooh pagetop
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:29 am

In post 1531, Leonshade wrote:
In post 1509, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1503, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: DiamondSentinel

I don't like that reaction to Grey's finishers. Not the negativity, but specifically going straight to the personal "you're so toxic" accusation. DS's knee-jerk reaction being about Grey's personality, rather than questioning his alignment, sticks out to me.
I'm sorry, but I don't like replacing into a game only for people to immediate discredit me and just not pay attention to what I am trying to say.

I had to ask every single one of you motherfuckers to read my intro post.
Allow me to ask more directly: what's your read on Grey? Your intro post puts him at noob-town with little explanation. You clearly thought that his behavior was anti-town, so why did you seem so convinced that he was toxic town, as opposed to scum?

I need to re-read if I want to be productive here, but my upcoming exam is killing my desire to read. I will prioritize Alban & Pepto's ISOs, first.
Because he's done the same things that Dwlee did multiple times over his first few games here. I know it's not AI (and I paid the price for thinking it was in Cyberpunk), but if he's scum, we can also kill him at our leisure, as he's not much of a threat.

But don't get me wrong. I don't think he's scum right now. I'm just saying if he is, that'll be easily remedied.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:38 pm

In post 1543, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1542, Peptobislawl wrote:
In post 1528, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1150, Peptobislawl wrote:I don't usually like ending the day so early, but i also don't see anything in gamma's iso worth saving. I won't force my opinions onto the whole town but remember that letting gamma tap out would end the day 8 days early.

If we do kill him and he flips town, iai and creature are gonna be in need of some close watching. If he's scum, I still would watch creature, but not so much iai.
1) agrees that gamma is scummy

2) yet has his new reads ready when gamma flipped town

Hmmm who does that usually???
Was expecting this. My reads were stated before gamma flipped, thanks. Plus, you're forgetting that Gamma did something incredibly scummy before i voted him. Yes he was town, but I had a valid and stated reason to vote him before i did. You didn't. You attacked him on nothing but nitpicks and misrep, leading up to the convenent mistake that finally got him lynched. Thanks for the OMGYS, by the way, helps make me more confident in my vote.
The reads where you said

Gamma is scummy
BUT
IF
I'M
WRONG
It's prob IAI or creature

Well you were coincidentally wrong, and I know your coincidentally wrong about one of those follow up reads

Oh wait have I told you I don't buy coincidences in mafiascum...

So call what I did OMGUS, I call what you did a scum tell since scum do that more often than not (it's called setting up future mislynches)
What about his "coincidentally wrong about one of those follow up reads"?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:12 pm

In post 1545, MariaR wrote:Back from flight what's up DS
Nothin much. Just bein snarky.

Also watching Gargantia of the Verdant Planet. Good stuff.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:13 pm

Oh, also, you should read my catch-up post. Most people haven't read it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:49 pm

In post 1548, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1547, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh, also, you should read my catch-up post. Most people haven't read it.
It really is hard to read. The effort would be better placed in normal paragraphs. A running log is almost always a bad idea in forum Mafia, and the few players whom I've seen do it almost always get ignored for it.
Well, it works better for my thought process. I think very erratically, so it's only natural.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1550 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:54 pm

Oh boy another.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1552 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:59 pm

I grab pagetops compulsively. It started as a competition between Varsoon and I in Cyberpunk mafia (if I remember correctly).

Ah, those were the good ol' days.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:13 am

I'd appreciate hearing more from Pepto before I break the hold.

However, if they don't provide content, I'd been fine with them dying.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:58 am

In post 1566, Titus wrote:Why say that?
Because my townread was based off of a couple posts.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:20 pm

@pepto

I just want you to show some effort towards solving the game.

That's all.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:41 pm

In post 1579, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Titus
Let's just end this rn

I claim Mason with Pepto
This makes a disturbing amount of sense.

I am not in favor of lynching either of these pairs, although one of them MUST die prior to LyLo. This is a necessity.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1585 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:09 pm

In post 1584, Titus wrote:We have no certainty when lylo is though. It's a perfect coasting claim for buddies. If my math is right, if Leon is scum, we are already in mylo.

It's a perfect fake claim for that reason.

Why does it make perfect sense?
I said a disturbing amount of sense.

And it's just due to general patterns I noticed throughout my reread. I am tempted to believe them, though, because they don't seem to be arguing at all in-thread, and yet they don't distance themselves like scumbuddies who don't argue tend to do.

And if we're in MyLo, then we're already screwed. Given your D1 performance (not just you. This game collectively), I don't have a lot of faith in the ability to find scum today.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1586 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:10 pm

Ooh, we should take this opportunity to do a social experiment.

So, since I am the newcomer, and therefore read the thread with fresh eyes, you guys should sheep me for my lynch on Tywin. If it's MyLo, we're screwed anyways. If it's not, then there's no loss!

It's a win-win (almost)!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1588 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:43 pm

In post 1587, Titus wrote:That makes zero sense.

I will come back tomorrow.
And you're surprised... why?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1597 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:52 am

In post 1595, Leonshade wrote:
In post 1586, DiamondSentinel wrote:Ooh, we should take this opportunity to do a social experiment.

So, since I am the newcomer, and therefore read the thread with fresh eyes, you guys should sheep me for my lynch on Tywin. If it's MyLo, we're screwed anyways. If it's not, then there's no loss!

It's a win-win (almost)!
...how about no.
How about yes!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:31 am

In post 1598, massive wrote:
Unvote

Diamond: If you think we're in MYLO, isn't the correct play to lynch Leonshade?
I don't think we're in MyLo, though. The fact that Titus does, and yet is trying to lynch Leon raises flags.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:12 am

In post 1601, massive wrote:(I know you mean "Titus is not" so I'm reading it as such, playa)

So you think Leonshade is town? Can you talk about that a little bit?
I honestly have no read on him right now. I just couldn't read RAW. I tried, but I just couldn't.

I have done a quick read of it, and I must say that I'm not particularly inclined to TR him. I just don't scumread him either.
In post 1602, Leonshade wrote:
In post 1597, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1595, Leonshade wrote:
In post 1586, DiamondSentinel wrote:Ooh, we should take this opportunity to do a social experiment.

It's a win-win (almost)!
...how about no.
How about yes!
I don't want to lynch Tywin.

I don't want to sheep you because of your "fresh eyes".

And I know it's not MYLO, so I have no reason to go for a weird gamble, anyway.
That sounds like something someone who knows it's MyLo would say.

Also,
@RAW
: Start listening to Nero. He's got it goin on.

Also, I'm going to listen to 2 of my townreads here, and my biggest townread in Raw.

VOTE: Creature

Needs to die.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:00 am

In post 1607, Creature wrote:I mean't Leonshade, not Nero.
meant isn't a contraction.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:01 am

I am agreeing that my biggest scum!team includes Tywin and Grey. Those seem most probable. If Leon is scum, I'm not entirely sure that it would be impossible for massive to be scum, too.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:08 am

In post 1622, I Am Innocent wrote:

It's a win-win (almost)!
How is it MyLo with an odd amount of players.

unvote pepto
Good point.

#BlameTitus

She was the one suggesting it was MyLo first.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:27 am

@Mod - Am I still unable to vote?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1628 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:28 am

If not, then I should be on Creature.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:46 am

1. That won't work
2. That's a bad idea overall
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1637 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:50 am

In post 1635, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1627, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Mod - Am I still unable to vote?
You've been able to vote for approximately two days. You've recovered from both the FU and the STFU.
Then my vote should be on creature.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:57 am

In post 1633, Titus wrote:
In post 1631, DiamondSentinel wrote:1. That won't work
2. That's a bad idea overall

Why?
Any time the lynch is decided before the day in which it happens, it always works poorly for town. It's usually wrong, it provides very very little information, and it lets scum hide behind a wall of "well, everyone else said to lynch them".

Also, this is entrusting the lynch to one specific person, who many people have already expressed a desire to not do this. The fact that creature suggested this after just saying "No, don't sheep people" is scummy in and of itself.

PEdit: Tywin, if you're actually town, can you actually try? I have my doubts, but seriously?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1644 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:02 am

In post 1642, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1639, Titus wrote:
In post 1634, Creature wrote:I don't feel like lynching a mason claim right now.
Well, I plan on voting Pepto or Leon barring an exceptional reason not to. So if you wanna work with me, great. I haven't seen any reason to let the three of them live and possible disaster if they do.
Why? You can't lynch the Mason claim. Why would scum claim that there? They'd be outing at least half their team, if not more... To save a pretty useless player in Pepto. I don't see it being fake, but even if it is, I don't think they're the correct lynch today. I think diamond (Alban) is scum. Pepto was the other useless player, but Alban was ignored simply due to being replaced by a more competent player. That doesn't excuse Alban's entire play D1, and I don't like anything diamonds done D2 either. I said I thought there was at least 1 scum in the Alban/Pepto/KT pool, and KT is dead, Pepto claimed Mason with MariaR... So Alban/Diamond is the scum.
So first you say that I'm competent, then you say that I'm not doing anything good.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:08 am

In post 1646, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1644, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1634, Creature wrote:I don't feel like lynching a mason claim right now.
Well, I plan on voting Pepto or Leon barring an exceptional reason not to. So if you wanna work with me, great. I haven't seen any reason to let the three of them live and possible disaster if they do.
Why? You can't lynch the Mason claim. Why would scum claim that there? They'd be outing at least half their team, if not more... To save a pretty useless player in Pepto. I don't see it being fake, but even if it is, I don't think they're the correct lynch today. I think diamond (Alban) is scum. Pepto was the other useless player, but Alban was ignored simply due to being replaced by a more competent player. That doesn't excuse Alban's entire play D1, and I don't like anything diamonds done D2 either. I said I thought there was at least 1 scum in the Alban/Pepto/KT pool, and KT is dead, Pepto claimed Mason with MariaR... So Alban/Diamond is the scum.
So first you say that I'm competent, then you say that I'm not doing anything good.
There's a difference. You're not a bad player. You're just scum IMO.
Explain how. Just because someone doesn't explain a read doesn't make them scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:36 am

In post 1650, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1647, DiamondSentinel wrote:Just because someone doesn't explain a read doesn't make them scum.
Letting such shit slide gives scum a free pass to push mislynches, though.
But this is literally the first thing...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:46 am

In post 1653, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1647, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1646, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1644, DiamondSentinel wrote:
There's a difference. You're not a bad player. You're just scum IMO.
Explain how. Just because someone doesn't explain a read doesn't make them scum.
If you can't explain a read, then either you have issues expressing your thoughts, or you don't really believe in the read and are bullshitting it. It isn't hard to explain why you believe something is true or false. It only becomes difficult if you're scum playing careful and worried about what others will think of it.

But to add to your point, your entire SR of me was due to my 'naked vote' on gamma (because you ignored everything i said previous to the vote), so you're putting your foot in your mouth here. Funny how it's convienent to call someone scum for a naked vote when it's you doing it, but if you're defending against it, all of a sudden it doesn't make them scum afterall.
Do you realize what you just said yet, and who you're talking to? "You have issues expressing your thoughts"

Huh. Weird.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1657 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:48 am

In post 1654, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1652, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1647, DiamondSentinel wrote:Just because someone doesn't explain a read doesn't make them scum.
What's your opinion of ?
Umm, I think it's unremarkable.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1659 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:14 am

In post 1658, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1657, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1654, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1652, DiamondSentinel wrote:
What's your opinion of ?
Umm, I think it's unremarkable.
Why?
I dunno. It just is. I don't have anything to say about it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1664 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:45 am

In post 1663, massive wrote:
Spoiler: Raw
Nero is town. I still think KMD is town, and honestly I can see Dodge being town too, playas. But I think I've seen more posts ABOUT Lil Uzi than I've seen posts BY Lil Uzi.
Massive, I would actually request that you draft Nero over here tonight. We need a strong town voice who actually does stuff, because nobody is willing to trust anyone this game, and RAW is a waste of Nero.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:03 pm

In post 1666, MariaR wrote:
In post 1662, massive wrote:
Maria / Pepto
: Did you have access to your mason thread before the start of D1? Holla atcha GM.
this was the quote
Then how are you masons? I was under the impression that flavor is independent of alignment.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:33 am

In post 1682, Leonshade wrote:Now we're in LYLO? There's 11 players remaining FFS.
I'm not quite sure that that's what she was implying.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:50 am

In post 1684, Leonshade wrote:Ah, I misread. But I still disagree that scum!Maria and Pepto claiming masons here wouldn't be ballsy. If we had decided to lynch Pepto anyway to test the claim, Maria would've been confirmed scum.
Now, you guys would undoubtedly believe that and lynch her, I've seen it done by town as a gambit to protect a townread.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1687 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:00 am

In post 1686, Leonshade wrote:That's a horrible town gambit, it would take a lot to get me to believe that it was a town gambit instead of scum protecting their buddy.
I know. Usually most people don't test mason claims because masons.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1690 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:46 am

In post 1689, Titus wrote:
In post 1687, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1686, Leonshade wrote:That's a horrible town gambit, it would take a lot to get me to believe that it was a town gambit instead of scum protecting their buddy.
Yeah, I have faked masons before as town. I was so sure Dunn was town but the only thing I could point to was an ongoing game. I couldn't discuss my read, so I said masons.

I think mason claims should be tested.
And why would you test it immediately? If you're wrong, we lose the pair immediately, because scum NKs the other immediately. The ability of a mason pair is greatly reduced if you kill one. Look at Antihero v. Fakegod. Dumbass mason suicide bombed 3 days in and then the other revealed. He didn't die until N2, but those 2 days we couldn't do much with him.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1708 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:34 am

In post 1691, Titus wrote:
In post 1690, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1689, Titus wrote:
In post 1687, DiamondSentinel wrote:
Yeah, I have faked masons before as town. I was so sure Dunn was town but the only thing I could point to was an ongoing game. I couldn't discuss my read, so I said masons.

I think mason claims should be tested.
And why would you test it immediately? If you're wrong, we lose the pair immediately, because scum NKs the other immediately. The ability of a mason pair is greatly reduced if you kill one. Look at Antihero v. Fakegod. Dumbass mason suicide bombed 3 days in and then the other revealed. He didn't die until N2, but those 2 days we couldn't do much with him.
Because there would be next to no room to hide and if they are town my reads need a major reset. I just cannot see Pepto being town.
I've said it multiple times, I'll say it again.

Your reads
always
need a major reset. Maybe try sheeping other people for once instead of trying to make everyone sheep you.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:35 am

In post 1696, -Grey- wrote:I believe the Masons claim, but I can see why some people would scumread your play, the way you throw out vague accusations of scum when you don't like something.
This is 9 times out of 10 a towntell for people.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:36 am

Also, I am 100% in support of a match.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1715 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:39 am

Actually, no, I don't want that. Not with Titus. I want a 1v1, MariaR verses Tywin. Put my readlist to the test. One I strongly townread, the other I scumread.

PEdit: I'm sorry, Grey? How much experience do you have? That's right, 2 months. Don't FUCKING talk like you know the game when you don't. That is the #1 thing to piss me off.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:41 am

In post 1716, MariaR wrote:I do think there's 1 scum in Tywin/DS
but I sr so many other people!
So you agree that Tywin is scum.

Awesome!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1720 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:42 am

In post 1719, Titus wrote:I am so scared maria.

Diamond, Grey is a noob me with less moonlogic. *love*

You can get your cage match. Vote Pepto with me. If I am right, we get scum. If I am wrong and they prove themselves, I have to reset my reads.
1. So he's wrong 90% of the time. Awesome.
2. No. I am not willing to test a masonclaim the day it's revealed, especially considering I TR one of the pair, and null!town the other.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1725 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:45 am

Oh, could someone break this submission?

Tywin's determined to lurk it out, so that he doesn't take any flak on it. He's 100% scum and if you guys just let him get away with this, you guys deserve to lose.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1728 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:48 am

Unless they forget that there's even a submission going on, which, with Tywin's lurking, I wouldn't doubt is his plan.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:49 am

In post 1726, Leonshade wrote:If we're gonna get into start judging the size of our e-peens by our join dates, I'll start swinging mine around.

Then massive will casually walk in and I'll slink away in embarassment.
I am not trying to have a dong measuring contest. But this noob came in here and immediately dismissed my "meta talk" of sorts as wrong, when there's literally no way he could know.

It's like when someone claims that you visited X person when you clearly visited Y. You have the information, and you're going to be a bit pissy about it because it's a blatant lie.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:50 am

It's nothing to do with join date. However, when discussing meta, there is infinitely more merit in anyone with more than a year onsite than there is for someone who joined less than a month and a half ago. There's no 2 ways about it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1734 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:54 am

In post 1733, Leonshade wrote:
In post 1729, MariaR wrote:You think going by your join date is something to be proud of?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No. DiamondSentinel tried to belittle Grey due to his join date, and I was making fun of him.
I'm not belittling him. I've given him merit this entire game until he tried to claim my meta was wrong, which he wouldn't know. Don't fucking misrep me either.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1739 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 am

In post 1737, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1731, DiamondSentinel wrote:I am not trying to have a dong measuring contest. But this noob came in here and immediately dismissed my "meta talk" of sorts as wrong, when there's literally no way he could know.
It wasn't meta talk, it was tell talk.
Which is meta.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1746 (isolation #68) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:16 am

In post 1742, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1739, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1731, DiamondSentinel wrote:I am not trying to have a dong measuring contest. But this noob came in here and immediately dismissed my "meta talk" of sorts as wrong, when there's literally no way he could know.
Which is meta.
If tells were meta, there would be no need for the word tells. :roll:
Tells are a stronger form of meta. Meta is typically not seen. When people claim something is strictly meta, they are usually wrong. It's hard to describe meta. (e.g. "Posting is supposed to be organized as town and unorganized thought is a sign of scum" is often described as meta, but it's very clearly not the actual trend of the site).
Tells are very concrete actions or trends. Certain people have lurk-tells. Tells are also harder to "fake" or fool people with. People with lurk-tells can try to show some form of activity when they are scum, but it'll often be obviously empty. Other people have less easily vocalized tells, but the trend is extremely evident. There are some who play super aggressively as town, even when they are shown to be entirely wrong, but are spineless and fairly absent as scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:19 am

In post 1748, Titus wrote:
In post 1746, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1742, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1739, DiamondSentinel wrote:
Which is meta.
If tells were meta, there would be no need for the word tells. :roll:
Tells are a stronger form of meta. Meta is typically not seen. When people claim something is strictly meta, they are usually wrong. It's hard to describe meta. (e.g. "Posting is supposed to be organized as town and unorganized thought is a sign of scum" is often described as meta, but it's very clearly not the actual trend of the site).
Tells are very concrete actions or trends. Certain people have lurk-tells. Tells are also harder to "fake" or fool people with. People with lurk-tells can try to show some form of activity when they are scum, but it'll often be obviously empty. Other people have less easily vocalized tells, but the trend is extremely evident. There are some who play super aggressively as town, even when they are shown to be entirely wrong, but are spineless and fairly absent as scum.
Stop semanticing each other to death and help me with scum.
I've found scum and you won't believe me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1750 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:19 am

And I've also found another pagetop.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1753 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:21 am

Hello fish. Please keep telling me how to climb this tree.

PEdit: Well, give me a solid read list, and I'll help you sort through it. I don't even know what you believe besides the masons being scum and Tywin being town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1755 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:26 am

Ok. Why do you think the masons are scum? And don't just say because they claimed masons.

Additionally, if Massive was scum, then why would he recruit another scum over here? Town made a mislynch (and a pretty stupid one at that) D1, and everyone is fighting. Why would Massive recruit another scum over here when it seems pretty obvious to be in good shape.

Now, granted, this comes from a couple assumptions. I'm assuming scum know the scum from the other game. Also, I'm assuming that it's a lot of TvT going on here. However, these seem to me to be very logical assumptions.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1757 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:28 am

In post 1756, massive wrote:What is a "townbeard"?

I find myself agreeing with DiamondSentinel more and more.
Welcome to the wonderful world of logic! Don't worry. This is the natural trend as I post more and more. People realize that I actually know what I'm talking about, which leads to nigh-conf!town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1760 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:31 am

In post 1758, Titus wrote:@Diamond, Assume we mislynch and Massive recruit a 5th scum. Count the bodies.

Because Pepto has done jackshit. Creature and IaI are obvious town. Mason claim to save themselves. Now, they push retaliation wagons. Notice how they don't even try to engage you on Tywin. He didn't question them.

@Massive - A townbeard is a town that accidently works for scum. Think vig that shoots obvtown.
That leaves RAW with 1 scum left, and no way for them to get anymore. That's taking a solid L on RAW. You're assuming that Smackdown is the biggest priority, which I doubt is the case.

Your case is fundamentally flawed.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1761 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:31 am

In post 1759, MariaR wrote:I love how Titus screams obvtown but gives 0 reason why
Don't worry. I'm fairly certain this is Titus!town. Although this is approaching the point that even I can't ignore.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1823 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:24 am

In post 1762, MariaR wrote:
In post 1761, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1759, MariaR wrote:I love how Titus screams obvtown but gives 0 reason why
Don't worry. I'm fairly certain this is Titus!town. Although this is approaching the point that even I can't ignore.
oh I agree with you on that
how sure are you on Tywin btw
Extremely.
In post 1765, Titus wrote:
In post 1761, DiamondSentinel wrote:
So basically, you're saying I accept scum as town or you threaten me? What else would you have me do? Let town mislynch and die?
No. Give reasons. It wasn't a threat. It's just that I'm gradually scumreading you more and more because this is blatant.
In post 1769, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Tywin

Hey Dimond wanna vote this?
I can't for another day or so.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1828 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:29 am

Ok. So, here's my thoughts on the current proceedings.

First off, Creature would not have been my first choice. He was the weakest of my scumreads. I would have preferred Tywin.

However, I will agree that this solidifies my townread on the masons.

I hope that this makes you reconsider your position, Titus.

PEdit: I just said that I'm not entirely happy about this result. However, let's put it this way. If they claimed vig and intent to kill Creature, would anyone have believed them?

Better yet, don't you think scum would have interrupted this?

And if you copped him, I would reconsider. It would put you in a strict 1v1, which is definitely not what I want, but we don't always get what we want.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1829 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:30 am

Not even scum stopping it. Just anyone who townread Creature would try to interrupt it.

Use your brain, Titus.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1846 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:53 am

Titus.

Stop beating around the fucking bush. Did you or did you not cop him?

If you did, but refuse to say, SCUM WILL STILL KILL YOU.

People softclaiming cops or being wishy-washy is stupid, because you only confuse town. Scum know if you're lying.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (isolation #80) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:10 am

Let's just stop talking until Kuroi gets on and releases the outcome of this action. Because there is far too much angst going on here.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (isolation #81) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:32 am

Alright. Let's get it goin on.

Anyways, thanks, RAW, for taking Tywin off our hands. I can finally get to work.

And welcome, Nero! Hope you're as pleased to be here as we are to have you.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1866 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:34 am

First thing. Everyone list out their top 3 scumreads. Here's mine.

Leon, Grey, Zefiend

Although MariaR and Massive make me nervous.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1867 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:34 am

Also, question for you, Massive.

Why did you elect to keep me here? It seems like a very very odd move on your part.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:36 am

Last post. Promise.

Just saw Tywin was town. Figures. Yeah, so that's the whole purpose of this "top 3 scumreads" thing. I'm going with the majority right now. It's obvious I'm wrong about some things.

Which also heavily points to Massive as scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1871 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:45 am

Ok. Scratch that. I ISO'd IAI to see why he would be the NK.

I'm going for Pepto/Massive/??? scumteam.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1873 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:52 am

In post 1872, Titus wrote:You cannot sr Pepto without Maria.
Actually, I can. It makes a bit of sense, especially given both of their behaviors.

But if they are both scum, that's endgame for us, unless people just are constantly monitoring the thread. There's no 2-ways about that.

And I'm not just saying "omg it's obviously lylo". I'm saying, no matter what phase it is in the game, if they have an unlimited dayvig, which is, if I'm not mistaken, what they said it was, then we're screwed.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1884 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:57 pm

Titus. Would you be willing for a Massive or Pepto lynch? I'd prefer not to lynch Leon because he's doing butt-fuck nothing.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1885 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:58 pm

@Math-I sure hope you're right about Titus, because, against my better judgement, I'm putting my trust in her right here.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1886 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:58 pm

Oh, spoilers. Eh. Sorry aboot dat.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1887 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:05 pm

Spoiler: @Math
That's mostly why I'm apprehensive about trusting her. Honestly, at this point, I read her as much stronger town than Pepto, but so many people say that she is town, so if she is looking to be the lynch, I wouldn't put up too much resistance. I don't want another Shinobi case from AvF.
Also, what do you think of both managers? Do you think one is scum? I don't like how both aren't contributing terribly much, but Chara looks fairly town. It's Massive I'm most worried about.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:23 pm

In post 1891, -Grey- wrote:
Spoiler: Math
Considering one flip could out two scum AND prevent a mislynch, I think it's worth being patient.

If the Masons ARE scum, I don't want to risk running another wagon up for them to snipe.
If they are both scum, then they can snipe us from the start.

We
can not
risk them going into any sort of LyLo/MyLo. If they are both scum, they can quickhammer to get the win by designating a time and place. It's not a risk I'm willing to take.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1893 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:33 pm

Spoiler: Math
I don't blame you, but I'd like to remind you that I'm erratic at best, no matter alignment. Dropping and picking up SRs on a dime is NAI. You should know that about me, since you've played a few games with me.

Also, in response to Massive, interactions like that are NAI as well. He could be bussing, throwing shade, or having a genuine vote. The more I see of him, the more and more I suspect him.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1903 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:22 pm

VOTE: Pepto
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1905 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:30 pm

This again?

[sigh]

Grey, I hope for your sake you're scum. Because if you're not, you're the worst player I've ever experienced.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1907 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:35 pm

In post 1906, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1905, DiamondSentinel wrote:This again?

[sigh]

Grey, I hope for your sake you're scum. Because if you're not, you're the worst player I've ever experienced.
The Masons having an active dayvig in MyLo/LyLo points to them being town.

Why would the mod give scum a free kill in that scenario?
I'm guessing that 1 is scum and 1 is town. I don't agree with Titus 100%. That would be ridiculous. Her "moon" logic is, 90% of the time, just faulty logic.

However, she is right that one of them is scum. I believe Pepto is more scum than MariaR.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1911 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:40 pm

In post 1909, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1907, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm guessing that 1 is scum and 1 is town. I don't agree with Titus 100%. That would be ridiculous. Her "moon" logic is, 90% of the time, just faulty logic.

However, she is right that one of them is scum. I believe Pepto is more scum than MariaR.
Wait.

1 scum. 1 town. Cooperative dayvig shot.

Fuck off outta here.
It's not unheard of. If you think that all set-ups are going to make sense to your noob little mind, you need to wake up.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1914 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:46 pm

In post 1913, Peptobislawl wrote:
In post 1911, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1909, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1907, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm guessing that 1 is scum and 1 is town. I don't agree with Titus 100%. That would be ridiculous. Her "moon" logic is, 90% of the time, just faulty logic.

Wait.

1 scum. 1 town. Cooperative dayvig shot.

Fuck off outta here.
It's not unheard of. If you think that all set-ups are going to make sense to your noob little mind, you need to wake up.
Then how do we cooperate to do it? Unless you're suggesting we're only neighbors in which case given it's a 2 player neighborhood you then have to explain how the town neighbor didn't instantly know that the other was scum, and how the scum neighbour didn't know the town neighbour knew he was scum.
Because I've also seen neighborhoods that would have been masonries, had they not completely destroyed game balance. Especially in a game as small as this one, 2 conf!town from the start means that scum have their work cut out for them.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1915 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:47 pm

Your constant "what if" questioning makes me all the more sure that you are scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1927 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:06 pm

In post 1924, Peptobislawl wrote:
Hit Titus with the Swanton Bomb

You're town but you're tunneling badly. I want DS to have pressure on him so I can determine if he's the same or just scum, and that means you not freeing him.
Then I'll just stop posting.

At this point, I don't give a fuck how this game goes. If town doesn't free me from this, then they deserve to lose. If town doesn't see the smart thing about clearing up this duo, then they deserve to lose.

DO YOU GUYS GET THIS!?

THEY ARE NOT THAT POWERFUL! NONE OF THE FINISHERS ARE POWERFUL, NOR IS MATH'S VIGILANTE. THEY END THE DAY JUST LIKE A LYNCH. WE AREN'T LOSING MUCH EVEN IF THEY ARE TOWN. THAT'S WHY THIS IS A HILL I'M WILLING TO DIE ON NOW.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1936 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:18 pm

In post 1935, MariaR wrote:*shrug* I mean he just said he wants pressure on Dimond so that's what I'm assuming you can ask him yourself aswell

Why do you not believe the mason claim (when matt and jeff are brothers none the less I thought that'd be obv)
The kid better get used to disappointment.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1950 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Aaaaaand I was right about Gray. He was pulling a Dwlee on us.

I don't even know why I bother playing anymore. I have yet to be involved in a game that town won, except for once.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1953 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:12 pm

Seeing noobs fake being absolutely terrible makes me sick to my stomach. It's such a shitty playstyle.

Dwlee did it in Cyberpunk. You apparently did it here.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1956 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:13 pm

I'm not going to congratulate you on the win, Grey, because you won it with a shitty tactic.

And don't say I'm petty. I congratulated LLD on a good win in Machina and Cerb with a fantastic win in SaGa. Your play is nauseating.
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”