WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (Game Over - Off Television)

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:19 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

And I've also found another pagetop.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:19 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1746, DiamondSentinel wrote:Tells are a stronger form of meta.
Tells and meta are two totally different beasts.

Tells are generic and meta is specific. Meta that indicates one player is scum could also suggest a different player is town, whereas a tell would mean the same thing for both of those players.

Schooled.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1749, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1748, Titus wrote:
In post 1746, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1742, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1739, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1737, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1731, DiamondSentinel wrote:I am not trying to have a dong measuring contest. But this noob came in here and immediately dismissed my "meta talk" of sorts as wrong, when there's literally no way he could know.
It wasn't meta talk, it was tell talk.
Which is meta.
If tells were meta, there would be no need for the word tells. :roll:
Tells are a stronger form of meta. Meta is typically not seen. When people claim something is strictly meta, they are usually wrong. It's hard to describe meta. (e.g. "Posting is supposed to be organized as town and unorganized thought is a sign of scum" is often described as meta, but it's very clearly not the actual trend of the site).
Tells are very concrete actions or trends. Certain people have lurk-tells. Tells are also harder to "fake" or fool people with. People with lurk-tells can try to show some form of activity when they are scum, but it'll often be obviously empty. Other people have less easily vocalized tells, but the trend is extremely evident. There are some who play super aggressively as town, even when they are shown to be entirely wrong, but are spineless and fairly absent as scum.
Stop semanticing each other to death and help me with scum.
I've found scum and you won't believe me.
Then help me get my reads on straight then. Getting into a pissy fight with Grey is not exactly encouraging me to vote Tywin.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:21 am

Hello fish. Please keep telling me how to climb this tree.

PEdit: Well, give me a solid read list, and I'll help you sort through it. I don't even know what you believe besides the masons being scum and Tywin being town.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1753, DiamondSentinel wrote:Hello fish. Please keep telling me how to climb this tree.

PEdit: Well, give me a solid read list, and I'll help you sort through it. I don't even know what you believe besides the masons being scum and Tywin being town.
MariaR Pepto obvscum
Leonshade solid scum
Massive lean scum or townbeard
Everyone else is pretty solidly town

I do need to review Monday in detail.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:26 am

Ok. Why do you think the masons are scum? And don't just say because they claimed masons.

Additionally, if Massive was scum, then why would he recruit another scum over here? Town made a mislynch (and a pretty stupid one at that) D1, and everyone is fighting. Why would Massive recruit another scum over here when it seems pretty obvious to be in good shape.

Now, granted, this comes from a couple assumptions. I'm assuming scum know the scum from the other game. Also, I'm assuming that it's a lot of TvT going on here. However, these seem to me to be very logical assumptions.
“Why was I chosen?'
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:27 am

Post by massive »

What is a "townbeard"?

I find myself agreeing with DiamondSentinel more and more.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:28 am

In post 1756, massive wrote:What is a "townbeard"?

I find myself agreeing with DiamondSentinel more and more.
Welcome to the wonderful world of logic! Don't worry. This is the natural trend as I post more and more. People realize that I actually know what I'm talking about, which leads to nigh-conf!town.
“Why was I chosen?'
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Titus »

@Diamond, Assume we mislynch and Massive recruit a 5th scum. Count the bodies.

Because Pepto has done jackshit. Creature and IaI are obvious town. Mason claim to save themselves. Now, they push retaliation wagons. Notice how they don't even try to engage you on Tywin. He didn't question them.

@Massive - A townbeard is a town that accidently works for scum. Think vig that shoots obvtown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:31 am

Post by MariaR »

I love how Titus screams obvtown but gives 0 reason why
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:31 am

In post 1758, Titus wrote:@Diamond, Assume we mislynch and Massive recruit a 5th scum. Count the bodies.

Because Pepto has done jackshit. Creature and IaI are obvious town. Mason claim to save themselves. Now, they push retaliation wagons. Notice how they don't even try to engage you on Tywin. He didn't question them.

@Massive - A townbeard is a town that accidently works for scum. Think vig that shoots obvtown.
That leaves RAW with 1 scum left, and no way for them to get anymore. That's taking a solid L on RAW. You're assuming that Smackdown is the biggest priority, which I doubt is the case.

Your case is fundamentally flawed.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:31 am

In post 1759, MariaR wrote:I love how Titus screams obvtown but gives 0 reason why
Don't worry. I'm fairly certain this is Titus!town. Although this is approaching the point that even I can't ignore.
“Why was I chosen?'
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:32 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1761, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1759, MariaR wrote:I love how Titus screams obvtown but gives 0 reason why
Don't worry. I'm fairly certain this is Titus!town. Although this is approaching the point that even I can't ignore.
oh I agree with you on that
how sure are you on Tywin btw
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Titus »

I did. The only reason Creature is gettong pushed today is because he voted you. Yesterday, him being obvtown was obvious.

He is obvtown in this thread today and yesterday and you cannot point to one reason why he is scum.

I see scum pushing him after uniting town.

Why won't you claim these "conditions"? They don't exist
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:35 am

Post by MariaR »

skips around

Titus can't give proof because she's wrong!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1761, DiamondSentinel wrote:
So basically, you're saying I accept scum as town or you threaten me? What else would you have me do? Let town mislynch and die?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:35 am

Post by massive »

Maria / Pepto
: Y'all never did answer why you didn't talk about the finishers in your mason thread pre-D1.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Peptobislawl »

In post 1766, massive wrote:
Maria / Pepto
: Y'all never did answer why you didn't talk about the finishers in your mason thread pre-D1.
It was never asked? what?
Show
Will protect people not in the game

"I'm with the insane cop" -Pepto 2015

References games from other sites in his sig
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:36 am

Post by -Grey- »

So uh... just thought of something.

Wouldn't swapping the same two players back and forth provide cross-brand communication to Scum, with the traded players basically being Pony Express?

If that's the case, I can see a world where both managers are scum.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:39 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Tywin

Hey Dimond wanna vote this?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Peptobislawl »

Me and her agree with you on VOTE: Tywin
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Titus »

Oh and now you're both fueling a T v T battle.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:45 am

Post by massive »

In post 1767, Peptobislawl wrote:
Maria / Pepto
Do you mean, you never discussed it because neither of you asked each other about it, or I didn't ask about it?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:46 am

Post by massive »

In post 1673, massive wrote:
In post 1666, MariaR wrote:
In post 1662, massive wrote:
Maria / Pepto
: Did you have access to your mason thread before the start of D1? Holla atcha GM.
this was the quote
(the answer was yes)

How come you guys didn't discuss the vote block / finishing move prior to start of D1?
Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Peptobislawl »

In post 1772, massive wrote:
In post 1767, Peptobislawl wrote:
Maria / Pepto
Do you mean, you never discussed it because neither of you asked each other about it, or I didn't ask about it?
You, why would you think we didn't? We had some clarifications asked but that might have been just after gamestart.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”