WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (Game Over - Off Television)

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Ooh pagetop
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Grey what's your case on Pepto? The guy seems pretty null to me, and I kinda scum read IaI D1 too. Not strongly, but a little. I think the creature shading is dumb, but it really isn't a scum tell.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1526, Tywin Lannister wrote:Grey what's your case on Pepto? The guy seems pretty null to me, and I kinda scum read IaI D1 too. Not strongly, but a little. I think the creature shading is dumb, but it really isn't a scum tell.
Lazy bastard. :P
In post 1471, -Grey- wrote:
In post 659, Peptobislawl wrote:I know self meta is shit but it's my play style to hang back unless i have something to really go after.
This only means something if the posts you do make actually contribute to the game.

There is zero scumhunting in your ISO, just a bunch of setup spec and fluff.

VOTE: Pep

I'm good with starting the day here.
His vote going on IaI solidified my read because
In post 1064, -Grey- wrote: Post 80 makes me think it would be bad to lynch IAI btw.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:40 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1150, Peptobislawl wrote:I don't usually like ending the day so early, but i also don't see anything in gamma's iso worth saving. I won't force my opinions onto the whole town but remember that letting gamma tap out would end the day 8 days early.

If we do kill him and he flips town, iai and creature are gonna be in need of some close watching. If he's scum, I still would watch creature, but not so much iai.
1) agrees that gamma is scummy

2) yet has his new reads ready when gamma flipped town

Hmmm who does that usually???
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:42 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1403, Peptobislawl wrote:
In post 1393, Gamma Emerald wrote:My primary theory is it rerolls the list of players in Smackdown and RAW.

VOTE: gamma
Throws on a vote too. So far the only scum read he has produced D1

(Only other reads up to this point is t vs t with Maria and Titus, which means if pepto is town prob 1 of them is scum cough cough maria)
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:47 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Yeah that ISO is very weak and empty of reads. Dropped a few scum tells along the way.

vote pepto

At the group: any reason why each GM shouldn't redraft the players we just lost to the other thread?

To me it seems to be the surest way to keep the Town scum ratios from possibly getting too skewed to one thread.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1509, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1503, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: DiamondSentinel

I don't like that reaction to Grey's finishers. Not the negativity, but specifically going straight to the personal "you're so toxic" accusation. DS's knee-jerk reaction being about Grey's personality, rather than questioning his alignment, sticks out to me.
I'm sorry, but I don't like replacing into a game only for people to immediate discredit me and just not pay attention to what I am trying to say.

I had to ask every single one of you motherfuckers to read my intro post.
Allow me to ask more directly: what's your read on Grey? Your intro post puts him at noob-town with little explanation. You clearly thought that his behavior was anti-town, so why did you seem so convinced that he was toxic town, as opposed to scum?

I need to re-read if I want to be productive here, but my upcoming exam is killing my desire to read. I will prioritize Alban & Pepto's ISOs, first.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Leonshade »

Oh, and the finisher on Raw was just a fancy hammer, Penguinos was getting lynched regardless. A finisher can't go through without the entire active portion of the town consenting (granted, on Raw active is a relative term...).
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:34 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1532, Leonshade wrote:Oh, and the finisher on Raw was just a fancy hammer, Penguinos was getting lynched regardless. A finisher can't go through without the entire active portion of the town consenting (granted, on Raw active is a relative term...).
Kinda making my point for me.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Leonshade »

I was disagreeing with DS, not you.
- Vecna
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:39 am

Post by -Grey- »

I know you are, but what am I?
---
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:29 am

In post 1531, Leonshade wrote:
In post 1509, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1503, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: DiamondSentinel

I don't like that reaction to Grey's finishers. Not the negativity, but specifically going straight to the personal "you're so toxic" accusation. DS's knee-jerk reaction being about Grey's personality, rather than questioning his alignment, sticks out to me.
I'm sorry, but I don't like replacing into a game only for people to immediate discredit me and just not pay attention to what I am trying to say.

I had to ask every single one of you motherfuckers to read my intro post.
Allow me to ask more directly: what's your read on Grey? Your intro post puts him at noob-town with little explanation. You clearly thought that his behavior was anti-town, so why did you seem so convinced that he was toxic town, as opposed to scum?

I need to re-read if I want to be productive here, but my upcoming exam is killing my desire to read. I will prioritize Alban & Pepto's ISOs, first.
Because he's done the same things that Dwlee did multiple times over his first few games here. I know it's not AI (and I paid the price for thinking it was in Cyberpunk), but if he's scum, we can also kill him at our leisure, as he's not much of a threat.

But don't get me wrong. I don't think he's scum right now. I'm just saying if he is, that'll be easily remedied.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:54 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1531, Leonshade wrote:Allow me to ask more directly: what's your read on Grey? Your intro post puts him at noob-town with little explanation. You clearly thought that his behavior was anti-town, so why did you seem so convinced that he was toxic town, as opposed to scum?

If you have so many questions about me, why are you prioritizing two
other
players in your re-read?
---
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:46 am

I'm gonna ISO Pepto again. I did it D1, and it only took a few minutes with how little content he posted, but I'll do it again just to be sure. I bunched him, Alban (diamondsentinal), and KT in together as useless lurkers at the time, with the thought being at least one is probably scum for it. KT always struck me as just useless period, which is why his NK just doesn't make sense to me. In my mind, NKing that would mean newscum. The one player that legitimately wanted KT policy lynched over anything else was Alban. He said so during the RVS stages, and he basically begged for it. I could see alban's slot sending in an NK for KT just to get him removed. I could also see Pepto being newscum enough no send that in as well. At the moment, I have zero issues with lynching either, but Pepto is probably the better bet. Vifam is gone, but where is MariaR? She was the other pretty strong SR, but has been MIA since D2 started. I also don't TR grey, but I'm not SRing him the same way I did D1. I just didn't like the Titus/grey interaction there, but I like grey's D2 posts enough to lean more townish than scum now. Regardless, I don't think he's the best lynch, and given the choice between Pepto/diamond/grey, I'd choose Pepto over the others.

Anyways, I'll ISO him sometime today when I get some time, and then I'll vote there if I find enough to warrant it. The main problem with Pepto on D1 was that he was so useless that he had no content to really analyze. That's obviously changed after the gamma flip, but I haven't been paying enough attention to this game after the work week I just had. Today is my only day off, so I'll catch up and give updates reads probably later tonight.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: MariaR

Alternative: Peptobislawl
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Creature »

I'm prob wrong in one of my townreads (it'd be good if MariaR and Peptobislawl are both scum and there's just a traitor elsewhere).
Sigh
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1539, Creature wrote:VOTE: MariaR

Alternative: Peptobislawl
Be a pal and flip those around.
---
Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Peptobislawl »

In post 1528, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1150, Peptobislawl wrote:I don't usually like ending the day so early, but i also don't see anything in gamma's iso worth saving. I won't force my opinions onto the whole town but remember that letting gamma tap out would end the day 8 days early.

If we do kill him and he flips town, iai and creature are gonna be in need of some close watching. If he's scum, I still would watch creature, but not so much iai.

Was expecting this. My reads were stated before gamma flipped, thanks. Plus, you're forgetting that Gamma did something incredibly scummy before i voted him. Yes he was town, but I had a valid and stated reason to vote him before i did. You didn't. You attacked him on nothing but nitpicks and misrep, leading up to the convenent mistake that finally got him lynched. Thanks for the OMGYS, by the way, helps make me more confident in my vote.
Show
Will protect people not in the game

"I'm with the insane cop" -Pepto 2015

References games from other sites in his sig
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1542, Peptobislawl wrote:

Was expecting this. My reads were stated before gamma flipped, thanks. Plus, you're forgetting that Gamma did something incredibly scummy before i voted him. Yes he was town, but I had a valid and stated reason to vote him before i did. You didn't. You attacked him on nothing but nitpicks and misrep, leading up to the convenent mistake that finally got him lynched. Thanks for the OMGYS, by the way, helps make me more confident in my vote.
The reads where you said

Gamma is scummy
BUT
IF
I'M
WRONG
It's prob IAI or creature

Well you were coincidentally wrong, and I know your coincidentally wrong about one of those follow up reads

Oh wait have I told you I don't buy coincidences in mafiascum...

So call what I did OMGUS, I call what you did a scum tell since scum do that more often than not (it's called setting up future mislynches)
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:38 pm

In post 1543, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1542, Peptobislawl wrote:

The reads where you said

Gamma is scummy
BUT
IF
I'M
WRONG
It's prob IAI or creature

Well you were coincidentally wrong, and I know your coincidentally wrong about one of those follow up reads

Oh wait have I told you I don't buy coincidences in mafiascum...

So call what I did OMGUS, I call what you did a scum tell since scum do that more often than not (it's called setting up future mislynches)
What about his "coincidentally wrong about one of those follow up reads"?
“Why was I chosen?'
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by MariaR »

Back from flight what's up DS
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:12 pm

In post 1545, MariaR wrote:Back from flight what's up DS
Nothin much. Just bein snarky.

Also watching Gargantia of the Verdant Planet. Good stuff.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:13 pm

Oh, also, you should read my catch-up post. Most people haven't read it.
“Why was I chosen?'
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:25 pm

In post 1547, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh, also, you should read my catch-up post. Most people haven't read it.
It really is hard to read. The effort would be better placed in normal paragraphs. A running log is almost always a bad idea in forum Mafia, and the few players whom I've seen do it almost always get ignored for it.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:49 pm

In post 1548, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1547, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh, also, you should read my catch-up post. Most people haven't read it.
It really is hard to read. The effort would be better placed in normal paragraphs. A running log is almost always a bad idea in forum Mafia, and the few players whom I've seen do it almost always get ignored for it.
Well, it works better for my thought process. I think very erratically, so it's only natural.
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”