WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (Game Over - Off Television)

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 2.06
Leonshade
(0/6)
-
DiamondSentinel
(2/6)
- Leonshade, Tywin Lannister
I Am Innocent
(1/6)
- Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
(2/6)
- Titus, I Am Innocent
Titus
(1/6)
- MariaR
-Grey-
(0/6)
-
Zefiend
(1/6)
- -Grey-
MariaR
(0/6)
-
Tywin Lannister
(0/5)
-
Massive
(0/6)
-
Creature
(3/7)
- Zefiend, DiamondSentinel, MariaR

Not Voting: Massive

Notes
: - (expired on 2017-01-11 03:24:00) until Peptobislawl can vote.
- (expired on 2017-01-12 15:52:00) until DiamondSentinel can vote.
- (expired on 2017-01-12 15:52:00) until DiamondSentinel taps out, unless someone can stop Tywin Lannister.

(expired on 2017-01-20 07:45:00) until the end of Day One.
With eleven alive, it takes six to lynch. (For most!)
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Ohmygod this game. Think I'm gonna go back and reread from DS' intro post to make sense of all this progression.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

@Tywin: The scumread on Grey is attributed to three things 1) his half-joking/half-serious use of the finishers, 2) not producing independent reads (except the recent OMGUS on me), and 3) gut feeling partially based on the awkward interactions with Titus.

In regards to Diamond, I feel about him the same way you feel about Creature. I think he is really wrong about things (like scumreading you), but I don't scumread him for it.

Creature's vote on Grey (that Vince apparently missed) is also very strange and doesn't sway me from thinking that Grey and Creature could be partners.

I am taking Maria's claim at face value because I've had her as a Town-read for the whole game now AND I sensed there was something fishy about the Pepto wagon. Not really sure who to begin to look at with that one.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1677, ɀefiend wrote:1) his
half
-joking/
half-serious
use of the finishers
Fixed.

They're fucking toys.
In post 1677, ɀefiend wrote:2) not producing independent reads
Even a casual skim of my ISO shows that's a blatant misrep.
In post 1677, ɀefiend wrote:3) gut feeling partially based on the awkward interactions with Titus.
I respect her play and enjoy working with her when I TR her.

You just jelly.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah, I basically want to take MariaR out back and shoot her with sodium penethol (truth serum), so we can lynch pepto.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

I just think that's your moon logic taking the lead. If they are fake claiming, then it's ballsy (to use leinshade's working) as hell. I wouldn't make that move, although I'm not them. Still, it doesn't seem like something any careful scum would do.

If we did lynch Pepto and he flipped Mason as claimed, what then? We have no new info from it aside from clearing maria, which doesn't move us any closer to catching scum than we currently are. Diamond looks like scum to me, but I'm willing to move elsewhere if there is a point to it. I don't see a point to move on a Pepto wagon. It just doesn't gain any info if he flips town, and it's a huge gamble to assume they're both lying with the Mason claim. Even if they are lying, I'm not sure it's a good gamble lynch at the moment with so many null players left.

Honesty, I'd rather move to IaI if not diamond.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Titus »

Ballsy to claim masons so no one lynches in lylo. I don't think so.

I don't see a point to not lynch in MariaR, Pepto or Leon.

Your SR on Diamond just seems vindictive.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:00 am

Post by Leonshade »

Now we're in LYLO? There's 11 players remaining FFS.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:33 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1682, Leonshade wrote:Now we're in LYLO? There's 11 players remaining FFS.
I'm not quite sure that that's what she was implying.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:47 am

Post by Leonshade »

Ah, I misread. But I still disagree that scum!Maria and Pepto claiming masons here wouldn't be ballsy. If we had decided to lynch Pepto anyway to test the claim, Maria would've been confirmed scum.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:50 am

In post 1684, Leonshade wrote:Ah, I misread. But I still disagree that scum!Maria and Pepto claiming masons here wouldn't be ballsy. If we had decided to lynch Pepto anyway to test the claim, Maria would've been confirmed scum.
Now, you guys would undoubtedly believe that and lynch her, I've seen it done by town as a gambit to protect a townread.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Leonshade »

That's a horrible town gambit, it would take a lot to get me to believe that it was a town gambit instead of scum protecting their buddy.
- Vecna
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:00 am

In post 1686, Leonshade wrote:That's a horrible town gambit, it would take a lot to get me to believe that it was a town gambit instead of scum protecting their buddy.
I know. Usually most people don't test mason claims because masons.
“Why was I chosen?'
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:18 am

Post by massive »

At some point in time Maria said she could prove it. She should probably get on that so we can stop going in circles about this.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1687, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1686, Leonshade wrote:That's a horrible town gambit, it would take a lot to get me to believe that it was a town gambit instead of scum protecting their buddy.
Yeah, I have faked masons before as town. I was so sure Dunn was town but the only thing I could point to was an ongoing game. I couldn't discuss my read, so I said masons.

I think mason claims should be tested.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:46 am

In post 1689, Titus wrote:
Yeah, I have faked masons before as town. I was so sure Dunn was town but the only thing I could point to was an ongoing game. I couldn't discuss my read, so I said masons.

And why would you test it immediately? If you're wrong, we lose the pair immediately, because scum NKs the other immediately. The ability of a mason pair is greatly reduced if you kill one. Look at Antihero v. Fakegod. Dumbass mason suicide bombed 3 days in and then the other revealed. He didn't die until N2, but those 2 days we couldn't do much with him.
“Why was I chosen?'
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1690, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1689, Titus wrote:

And why would you test it immediately? If you're wrong, we lose the pair immediately, because scum NKs the other immediately. The ability of a mason pair is greatly reduced if you kill one. Look at Antihero v. Fakegod. Dumbass mason suicide bombed 3 days in and then the other revealed. He didn't die until N2, but those 2 days we couldn't do much with him.
Because there would be next to no room to hide and if they are town my reads need a major reset. I just cannot see Pepto being town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:02 am

Post by MariaR »

I'ma take with pep on Creature and IaI if we reach an agreement that'll be our lynch
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:05 am

Post by MariaR »

T-Titus are you scum I-I don't know why you don't believe me I-I have no reason to lie to you y-you're making me upset ;~;
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Titus »

You're pushing my biggest townread and have a fake claim that can set up autowin for scum.

When can you prove this mason claim of yours?

Stop giving me puppy dog eyes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:08 am

Post by MariaR »

W-why do you tr Creature

W-we can prove it b-by doing a tagteam move t-that scum wouldn't have!

I-I could vote IAI also
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:11 am

Post by -Grey- »

I believe the Masons claim, but I can see why some people would scumread your play, the way you throw out vague accusations of scum when you don't like something.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:12 am

Post by MariaR »

That's just how I play I come from a place where if you see something you say why and vote it not make giant ass cases on people that honestly just bores me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

So you prove it by setup spec? Why not just claim the tag team manuever with your original claim? The mod error makes me think all of us can link up, as he said Gamma couldn't post originally when I finished him.

Creature meanwhile has his reads perfect until you fakeclaim masons.

If you're town, you have one last chance to call off this gambit and apologize. If you do not in your next post, after Pepto flips scum I will impale you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:13 am

Post by MariaR »

Also I see you trying to justify your sr on me there don't think I don't even if I think you're very wrong that my play is scummy

I think it's just because if people see something not common they sr it
Just like in the real world if you don't understand it you're most likely to tell someone there wrong or not listen

Basic human emotion
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”