Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6575 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I just got confirmation from Skull that Shiro was a standard miller, as can be read on the wiki. My speculation of him being a variant "global miller" is wrong. Shiro,
as a miller
, somehow got the attention of a scum framer, or Narna lied. Someone please tell me if there's some other possibility I'm not seeing. No, it can't have been redirected, we've been over that.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6576 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Nahdia »

A scum framer that makes their target appear even worse than what a normal miller already appears as, apparently.

Narna I want to know exactly how your role functions. I know you've said it before. Say it again.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6577 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6506, MathBlade wrote:There is no town benefit to hood hunting.

This is useless. Hunt scum not info.
Oh, but there is. TWO of the hood members already died. And, this is NOT a "normal" hood. The MOD did not assign memberships to it's members. Firebringer did. He's a NEIGHBOURIZER. If he is scum, he knew who to invite and to wha purpose. If he was town, he still had horrific reads (he finally admitted it just before he was force replaced). Either way there is a high probability of there being scum in there, and my vote is on the recruiter himself.

P-edit:

Narna didn't lie. I don't think. Titus told Narna to check Shiro. SCUM knew that was a very likely check to happen, and the framer did his job.

Now in the most unlikely event that Narna indeed lied; that wold make him SCUM (why else would you lie about a result that leads to the lynch of a Town player?). That also means Giovanni is SCUM. It also brings massive, Nahdia (yourself), and someone else (I already forgot whom, but basically everyone Narna/Giovanni said they checked and cleared). I'm not buying this.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6578 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Math/@Nahdia:

Cakez wasn't RB'd, but is claiming to have been to get town cred. If THAT is the case then Andrius (Pine) is more likely his partner (yes, I keep coming and going on Pine/Accountant and can't decide which of them is the scum team member).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6579 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6527, Nahdia wrote:Fucking hell I claimed day 1. They could've been using me as their own roleblocker every night if they have a redirector.
ROTFL. And that IS why you don't claim early for no purpose or reason. Use your claim strategically. I'd suggest you stop submitting night actions if you're not a compulsive RB.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6580 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Almost50, nothing about your neighborhood speculation makes any sense.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6581 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6579, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6527, Nahdia wrote:Fucking hell I claimed day 1. They could've been using me as their own roleblocker every night if they have a redirector.
ROTFL. And that IS why you don't claim early for no purpose or reason. Use your claim strategically. I'd suggest you stop submitting night actions if you're not a compulsive RB.
I would suggest that Nahdia not answer this.

If she is town then she then leaks more about their role and let scum know whether they have to redirect her or not.

If she is scum then same applies or she could be a liar.

Nothing is gained here by responding to this. Nahdia will do Nahdia.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6582 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6581, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6579, Almost50 wrote:
I would suggest that Nahdia not answer this.

If she is town then she then leaks more about their role and let scum know whether they have to redirect her or not.

If she is scum then same applies or she could be a liar.

Nothing is gained here by responding to this. Nahdia will do Nahdia.
Replace all she with they sorry *blush*
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6583 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6537, Not Chara wrote:Almost: i'm beginning to have doubts about you. what are you attempting to do this game? can you refresh me on who's scum?
Keep reading and you will get all the answers.

I'll tell you something though: You know one of my tells.. well.. semi-tells. Right? The one we discussed most recently and you said you knew about.

Now if that IS happening, then you know I'm Town. If it's not, then what I'm telling you about my role and alignment is TRUE, and thus .. I AM TOWN. :lol:

See? Either way I should be totally town read by you by now. I'm just being ANNOYING (having fun living up to the role I was assigned. I mean, as per the wiki page of the Annoying Dog "Whenever it shows up, it often somehow comedically ruins the characters' plans.", and me hammering ahead of two people who need to do it to gain points ID ruining their plans w/o actually affecting the game status (i.e. not harming the whole Town, since the subject would have been hammered anyway, so I'm just messing the CHARACTER'S PLANS).

There's more to it if you look closely, but -overall- I am TOWN, I'm NOT HARMING THE TOWN, and I'm HAVING FUN roleplaying my ROLE. :lol:

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6584 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Just got off work. Grabbing dinner and paper and such to take notes on.

There is a lot here I just need to crawl through it.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6585 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6545, MathBlade wrote:It is NAI. I have done that as town and scum. Remember how in Gistou someone says you don't make a thirty player wall as scum? I did. Effort doesn't mean town.

Shadowrun Mafia I gave town the probabilities I already did.

Effort or lack there of is NAI sans context.
You're probably right. I only said I can't get myself to outright scum read Nahdia, but -at the same time- have stated that I can't fully trust them either. They're not doing anything outright scummy though, and I do get a town vibe from mos of their posts, yet I'm paranoid of them in particular because they are VERY GOOD at disguising their intentions as scum.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6586 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6548, Ankamius wrote:Reaffirming my scumread of Almost50 for that reads list.
Mine is probably the only hammer I will let you have if I had it my way, bro. :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6587 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Ank:

Could you please have a camera handy for when you hammer me and I flip? I want to see the look at your face then. :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6588 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Math:

ALRIGHT. You know how I operate, going post by post. At the time of me posting all this Math vs Accountant I had yet to read you posts about not being in the hood. I am responding to the post I'm quoting, and when I do it means I had not read anything beyond that point.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6589 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6569, Ankamius wrote:Also why are you assuming that nobody was added to the neighborhood N4?

Your sureness about these things is really bizarre.
???

Who cares who joined on N4? Shiro was lynched on D4, Titus shot on N4 & Cakez allegedly blocked also N4. If there is a mole they had to be there from N3 or earlier, or they would not have learned SC's role (if he was blocked) or what Titus said in the hood that might've got her killed.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6590 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Look at the post directly after that, bud.

Explain why you're so sure that the neighborhood has scum in it. Now.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6591 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6574, MathBlade wrote:Oh yes it is and you only bring it up when I suggest the hood is a masonry? If you genuinely believed this you would have brought this up long before. Namely you would have been hood hunting for a different reason. What is much more likely is scum do not have eyes and it is a coincidence and could be using Nahdia as a puppet to their own will or Nahdia is scum. None of this at all has to do with the hood. You just wanted me or Accountant lynched and then when I poked an airplane sized hole through your bullshit you turned to Accountant.
Didn't we already have a talk about you jumping the gun after a certain game where you insisted Mirhawk was the scum in there and town read the real mole?? Come on, Math. Do your thing, but don't repeat the same mistakes, my friend.

If it was a Masonry then Accountant would've got the role of a MASONIZER. A Neighbourizer will recruit ANYONE (i.e. no guarantee on their alignment) and when a "fake" guilty arises on one member, another member gets NK'd, and someone's role gets revealed in the neighbourhood and they get RB'd on the very following night then if follows that it's MUCH MORE LIKELY there is a traitor in there (as in, MOLE, not the "role" of a Traitor). You can't tell me SC got blocked the same night Titus got shot has more chance of being a coincidence than a planned scheme based on knowledge of info that otherwise should be privy to the neighbourhood members.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6592 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6590, Ankamius wrote:Look at the post directly after that, bud.

Explain why you're so sure that the neighborhood has scum in it. Now.
Read the post above this one. :wink:

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6593 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Ankamius »

All I know about the neighborhood is that Titus, Andrius, and Shiro were added to the neighborhood by Firebringer in that order.

Quote where your basis that something happened in the neighborhood happened.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6594 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6187, Andrius wrote:Also Cakes, we know part of your role.
Shiro told us before his death.
This is day 4.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6595 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Or, would have taken place on day 4 that is.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6596 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Sircakez: Were you added to the neighborhood on night 4?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6597 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6591, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6574, MathBlade wrote:Oh yes it is and you only bring it up when I suggest the hood is a masonry? If you genuinely believed this you would have brought this up long before. Namely you would have been hood hunting for a different reason. What is much more likely is scum do not have eyes and it is a coincidence and could be using Nahdia as a puppet to their own will or Nahdia is scum. None of this at all has to do with the hood. You just wanted me or Accountant lynched and then when I poked an airplane sized hole through your bullshit you turned to Accountant.
Didn't we already have a talk about you jumping the gun after a certain game where you insisted Mirhawk was the scum in there and town read the real mole?? Come on, Math. Do your thing, but don't repeat the same mistakes, my friend.

If it was a Masonry then Accountant would've got the role of a MASONIZER. A Neighbourizer will recruit ANYONE (i.e. no guarantee on their alignment) and when a "fake" guilty arises on one member, another member gets NK'd, and someone's role gets revealed in the neighbourhood and they get RB'd on the very following night then if follows that it's MUCH MORE LIKELY there is a traitor in there (as in, MOLE, not the "role" of a Traitor). You can't tell me SC got blocked the same night Titus got shot has more chance of being a coincidence than a planned scheme based on knowledge of info that otherwise should be privy to the neighbourhood members.
Just stopped at one of my stops.

A masonry is defined as a neighborhood with all town in it. It does not need to have been started by a masonizer.

Right now that is what I am thinking. However until I get home and crunch things and make sure I take everything into account I am saying there is no evidence other than speculation. I did the same speculation in Frozen Angel's game. I was right but that was because of hunches I had built constructively based on knowledge of the hood.

What you are proposing is pure speculation. That is why I said when I get home I will plot it out.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6598 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6597, MathBlade wrote:A masonry is defined as a neighborhood with all town in it.
No, A Masonry is a neighbourhood in which THE MOD confirms every member as Town. Otherwise it's still a mere "All Town Neighbourhood" at best, which isn't even the case here because neither can we nor can even the members of that neighbourhood themselves confirm beyond any shadow of doubt that all other members are alligned with the Town.

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6599 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Almost50, can you elaborate on your PeregrineV read?

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”