massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:37 am

Post by massive »

I'm going to write here "catching up" but I make no promises of actually reading all of this. Maybe I'll just sheep Magna for the day.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:03 am

Post by massive »

In post 919, SlySly wrote:massive has already said he's not willing to commit to reading 37 pages of a large game he signed up for and is willing to sheep MOI. That's not more worthy of a look than millers? Come on!
That's a misrep. I said that on page 20-something, and never said anything about not reading pages going forward (as should be obvious since I caught this). If you guys generate thirty pages in the opening two days of a thread, ninety percent of that is going to be useless. It's much better for me to start forming my opinions at page 20-something, where you guys are all actually contributing content.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:41 am

Post by massive »

I'm still alive but holy cupcake just barely. Had a nasty sinus infection take over one of my lymph nodes and spent the last few days with a neck like a grapefruit.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:54 am

Post by massive »

Now that I've cleared through the minis I am playing in, I'm ready to dig into the oh forty or fifty pages of this. I got started and got to something I wanted to respond to Magna about but ... is it even worthwhile? I mean, I like my snarky comments, but they probably would have played better if I was making them three days earlier. Anyways, Magna, in short, I was relying on you to read the first forty and provide the reading points, so thanks for that.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:00 am

Post by massive »

At 50:

House is town, although I have no reasonable idea why. The made-up word, probably.

Creature might have a PR that makes him post one-liners? I remember him being obtuse but not aggressively spammy in previous games. (two pages later) ok maybe not

McMenno's 1128 is the sort of "helpful after someone's already been the same helpful" post that's trying way too hard to be town.

Still OK sheeping Magna, although the purposeful misspelling of Nahdia's name is a dickmove.

I could lynch zakk.

Screw you preview, I'll be back when I get through the other 30!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2190 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:02 am

Post by massive »

Re: zakk (I realized someone will ask) ... he went from listing my "one post" as not indicative but anti-town; by 50 he was willing to put me on a lynch list. Feels like testing the waters on a lurker lynch when there's GOT to be better targets for him to go after.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by massive »

55:

OH YEAH WALK THAT SHIT BACK ZAKK

That McMenno thing, how did this last another 38 pages? *popcorn*

SirCakez saying his scum game has gone to shit recently in 1304, must mean more recently than TTH's Summer Mafia which just wound up in August.

Gonna eat something and see if I'm magically rejuvenated to keep going.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:53 am

Post by massive »

I'm OK with Titus manipulation for now.

VOTE: McMennoi

I'm also a pretty solid example that your join date doesn't necessarily equate to your mafia skill.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2485 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:06 am

Post by massive »

I still also like:
In post 2189, massive wrote: McMenno's 1128 is the sort of "helpful after someone's already been the same helpful" post that's trying way too hard to be town.
but really it was this:
In post 1259, Nahdia wrote:
In post 1254, McMenno wrote:
In post 1184, Nahdia wrote:
Other:
McMenno and Peptobislawl; I think there's 1 scum and 1 town in there. Really not sure which is which, could lynch either atm but would appreciate seeing content from a Pepto replacement beforehand obviously.
does this not look like setting up a mislynch to you
Not sure why you would immediately come to that conclusion based on you being so confident pepto is scum.
and subsequent conversation where I was jumping on board. Hope that is helpful, four-year-old Firebringer.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2504 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:53 am

Post by massive »

I'm current. And I wonder why I have a star!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:19 am

Post by massive »

In post 2506, Andrius wrote:The stars are copy-pasted from the OP. Skullduggery indicated that they are indicators of prods.
I gotta tell ya, I was hoping for some sort of Lorax thing, and this is a lot less exciting.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2768 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:04 am

Post by massive »

This thread needs less one-line replies and more McMenno votes.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2773 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:54 am

Post by massive »

In post 2770, Not Chara wrote:what's your opinion on my questions about Creature's possible slip?
I think Creature's answer is more interesting than the question, and I'm not going to interrupt or derail it, unlike most other people in the game.

And if you want to know my reasons for voting McMenno, I think that may be the ONLY thing you can find in my ISO.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2782 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:08 am

Post by massive »

Magna: I'm not going to commit to never sheeping you again in the future. It was good, though, to come into the game at the same time as you, since I knew I could rely on you to read the initial pages of the game and have strong reactions. As for other scum? I have players whose styles I don't like but that's not the same. I have some good townreads but that's not what you asked. You want one other name for scum? SnarkySnowman. I think I've played one game previously with that cat, and his lurking game is his scum game.

Not Chara: Yeah, I think if you go back and reread that, he definitely sounds like he's been reminded of reasons why SirCakez is scummy, and is even willing in 2655 to help run that wagon. It doesn't follow from his "scratch out" list in 1762. I could be convinced to move to Creature but I'd like to see out McMenno for the immediate future.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:12 am

Post by massive »

Yume is House right? Firebringer, did you really have a scum feel on House?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:48 am

Post by massive »

Fire, can you talk a bit about your House scumread?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3031 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:23 am

Post by massive »

I wondered who was going to be first to unvote McMenno. I didn't figure it was going to be you, Cakez.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3055 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:56 am

Post by massive »

No one hammered because we have a number of players with hammertime powers and no one wanted to face the burden of being put under immediate pressure on D2 for robbing them.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by massive »

VOTE: zakk

And we are gonna hold you to that hat-eating.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3469 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by massive »

I promise not to flake on this game any time in the future.

VOTE: McMenno
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3568 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:58 am

Post by massive »

In post 3545, McMenno wrote:I suspect there has been some kind of mass roleblock by the scumteam
What benefit does Shiro gain from lying about not being able to target you? We don't need any help lynching you.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3721 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:24 am

Post by massive »

I'd be really happy if my townreads (Andrius, Titus, Maxous, Leonshade, PV) could consolidate on one lynch candidate.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3740 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:36 am

Post by massive »

Would agree if I didn't think it was just scum affectation.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3958 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:43 am

Post by massive »

It's like most of us are agreed on what needs to happen, but somehow we can't muster a majority of votes.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4066 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:40 am

Post by massive »

Magna's lynch:
(12) MagnaofIllusion -- zakk, Nahdia, Not Chara, Narna, Firebringer, Maxous, Creature, Gamma Emerald, Nosferatu, SirCakez, Leonshade, Shiro

Unofficial current:
(10) McMenno -- Narna, Titus, massive, Shiro, Not Chara, Nahdia, PeregrineV, Leonshade, Giovanni il Pellegrino, Maxous

Problem is, McMenno's failed wagon yesterday was here:
(10) McMenno -- Maxous, Titus, massive, Creature, Firebringer, Nahdia, Not Chara, Narna, SirCakez, PeregrineV

Not on McMenno today but voted McMenno yesterday: Creature, Firebringer, SirCakez -- all three on the Magna lynch.

*shrug*

It's busywork but I did it.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4080 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:50 am

Post by massive »

Is it legit from a flavor standpoint, or from a role-based standpoint?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4129 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:13 am

Post by massive »

Maybe do something about it next time? You know, other than say "I don't care who we kill, we need to kill someone so I can 'concentrate'/"
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4219 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by massive »

In post 4210, Nahdia wrote:Culminating with us lynching some other not-Narna slot. Like uhh... I dunno... massive.
Don't look at me, I'm at least feeding people.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4887 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:41 am

Post by massive »

I'm irreplaceable. And good looking as all get out. Catching up.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4888 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:44 am

Post by massive »

But: I was traveling and found I had ... less reliable service than expected. It's been corrected and it's easiest to get me to catch up on 40 pages rather than a new guy for all 200.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4889 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:03 am

Post by massive »

In post 4353, Nahdia wrote: I jailed massive last night. Narna is lying or I was blocked again, I guess.
So this is a lie, and can be confirmed.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4895 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:42 am

Post by massive »

Up to 186.
In post 4890, Nahdia wrote:
In post 4353, Nahdia wrote:or I was blocked again, I guess.
Look, I'm 15 hours removed from my time zone, I can't be expected to read everything I quote. But point taken.

Like, how does Shiro rolechecking Narna or Leonshade help But At All? Why even suggest that?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4899 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:25 am

Post by massive »

Still like Andrius, Maximus, Ank. Surprisingly liking Slysly more in those last few pages as well. Still like Titus but you should probably spend the whole day in "Sheep Andrius" mode ifyouknowwhatimean. (And yes, I know.) PV is probably town, and Firebringer was House so that's ok for now too.

That means the NC wagon is all townreads which scares me a little, but is good enough for now to do this:

VOTE: Not Chara

I *want* Leonshade to be town. It seems like there are too many unknowns for scum to feel ok hard-linking to each other like that.

Narna is correct that I have no killing ability. In case that was still in question.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4980 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by massive »

I just feel like Leonshade had enough town cred that opening himself up to be scumread for governing Narna would be a bad move. I don't feel like Narna's claimed role is THAT critical for scum to keep around and waste town cred over.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4991 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:11 pm

Post by massive »

I understand Narna's claim may be fictitious if Narna is scum. Narna's result, however, is an actual result. You are asking me to do some high-level tin-foil hoop-jumping to get to a point where I don't at least believe Narna has access to that result. Calling it "nonsense" is just you trying to alienate me. Is that your game plan here?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5023 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:57 am

Post by massive »

Beginning to wonder if PV might not be on the right track. I felt good about House but these last couple of Giovanni posts leave me wanting.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5157 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:10 am

Post by massive »

unvote

I thought we were building a foundation of trust guys so I'm curious how my name started getting thrown around. Specifically Titus, who seemed to dodge the question nicely.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5183 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by massive »

In post 5176, Titus wrote:Nana, you claimed massive lacked a killing ability. Much like a gunsmith, I would believe that is not an automatic clear.

While it means he is likely clear, he could be a mafia doctor.

I did not remember you claiming an innocent on massive because that is NOT true, even if honest.
This, obviously, does not answer the question of why you decided to throw me in as a candidate in the first place.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5185 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by massive »

Is that inherently scummy, especially in a large?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5191 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:54 am

Post by massive »

In post 5187, Not Chara wrote: massive: ...wagon hopping with little reason is anti-town in general. you disagree?
I don't disagree. And now is not the time to suddenly decide that Titus is worthy of your protecting from questions she can answer herself.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5270 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by massive »

Andrius: What about me, do you remember why I'm a scumread?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5271 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by massive »

Also, who was the one who said "I can only hammer" but appears to have been fibbing? Because I only see Slysly down there now from who I DO remember.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5273 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:25 am

Post by massive »

Let's say I didn't offer an explanatory post after replacing back in, even though I did. Is that action or any of what you've said scummy?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5462 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by massive »

Not voting Leonshade. What's the other option.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5511 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:45 am

Post by massive »

VOTE: Not Chara
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5626 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by massive »

I am, in fact, entertained.

I'm probably the one who's here and can move to Leon but man I don't like it.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5636 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by massive »

Andrius, since you're here, want to answer 5273?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5646 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by massive »

A50: One of us needs to move, but only one. Are you considering moving? I am.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5650 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by massive »

It's so bad. I see Giovanni come in and post that, and I'm like LOOK AT THAT POSTURING and then I realize I probably said the same thing last page. Sly I hope you're ready and people are previewing.

VOTE: Leonshade
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5656 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by massive »

Well THAT would be impressive!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5742 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by massive »

Shiro's given zero reasons to be trusted so I can't imagine why they think they can lead town to anything.

By the end of yesterday I was beginning to feel like this is scumCakez and his fervent push AWAY from Shiro is interesting.

I think you guys are getting a little bold now that things have all gone scum's way.

VOTE: Shiro
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5751 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by massive »

Easy to "push" on Shiro yesterday when there was no chance of lynch. And then easy slide to Leon with "but I think he's town." Why not pick back up Shiro today when Titus and Narna are already willing to run that train?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5753 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by massive »

Firebringer, is Cakez town?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5972 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by massive »

Pros dodge. I've been reading but on the last couple days of my vacation. I'll catch up tonight.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5973 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:30 pm

Post by massive »

Hey look I'm already voting Shiro LIKE A BOSS
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5981 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by massive »

There is also the possibility that Shiro is NOT in fact a miller. I don't know. I trust Ank about a hundred percent at this point but it seems like there is still some gray to this.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5983 (isolation #56) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:37 pm

Post by massive »

unvote
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5988 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:53 pm

Post by massive »

Thanks for reminding me why I was voting you prior to this whole "result" stuff started.

VOTE: Shiro
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6371 (isolation #58) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:13 am

Post by massive »

In post 6364, PeregrineV wrote: Frankly, 4 days in a row of being wrong means lots of scum, or people that need to re-evaluate.
This was me. I definitely got to the point overnight last night where I felt I needed to re-evaluate the people I was trusting, considering I've been on every lynch wagon to this point and especially considering how Titus put me up as a lynch candidate yesterday out of nowhere. Then Titus turned up dead this morning and town and now I think I'm just gonna vote Draw.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6454 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:51 am

Post by massive »

In post 6436, MathBlade wrote:I think Narna is town.
If you think Narna is town, why do you discard his innocent on me?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6474 (isolation #60) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:27 am

Post by massive »

Yeah because we know Nahdia WAS roleblocked N2 (they claimed to have JKed me but I was not), so at least that part of Maxous's list lines up.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6552 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by massive »

In post 6510, MathBlade wrote:massive is pretty much taking up the scum slot of wagoning on most lynches
So I guess I should ask again, if Narna is town, why isn't his innocent on me any good? You seem to be happily avoiding this.

Also, if it's worth anything, I have not been redirected.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10962 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:01 am

Post by massive »

I'm kinda sad I got replaced; I'd like to believe that I wouldn't have gotten lynched where Creeps did (there were requests for choice backup / info that he just couldn't provide, even though I'd crumbed my role AND every recipient of Temmie Flakes confirmed in the game).

I also asked Skull for access to the dead thread once Creeps was lynched and never got an answer; I became convinced that the killer wasn't actually in the game but the Riverman was ferrying people into a scum group that was in the dead thread, and THEY were doing the killing.

.. that's actually pretty clever of me, I might have to run that game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”