Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Leon: I know you don't want to read the entire game, but could you at least read my ISO? TIA :wink:
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2772, zakk wrote:
In post 2683, Andrius wrote:The second line is not an excuse for the first line.
It is a statement of my heart.
Omg you have changed so much over the years. I kinda like this new you!... but I don't know how to read it yet.
I will address everything else you said later, as Im phoneposting and thus limited but do I know you? Or did you just read some of my games or know me from a distance?

Death changes a man. You learn who your true friends are.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2775, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Leon: I know you don't want to read the entire game, but could you at least read my ISO? TIA :wink:
No longer SRing Gamma.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:26 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 2758, Gamma Emerald wrote:LOL
2668 was not motivated by the alignment of anybody.
Yawn …

--
In post 2759, Not Chara wrote:zakk saying he doesn't have strong scumreads when he just voted me for what is apparently a strong scumtell is what's suspect about their recent posting. am i not a strong scumread for that?
So your only issue with zakk just happens to coincide with when he suspects you? I ask because you were all about zakk earlier when he was pushing on others.

--
In post 2768, massive wrote:This thread needs less one-line replies and more McMenno votes.

Although I think it was intentional. Done sheeping me I take it massive? If so besides McMenno who is scum?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Not Chara »

Magna: they had scumreads before. i'll believe that the Firebringer vote was for a reaction, but either zakk has scumreads or they do not. for someone who wanted a unified townblock, i find it strange that they voted outside wagons at this stage in spite of their claim that they don't have proper scumreads.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:46 am

In post 2779, Not Chara wrote:Magna: they had scumreads before. i'll believe that the Firebringer vote was for a reaction, but either zakk has scumreads or they do not. for someone who wanted a unified townblock, i find it strange that they voted outside wagons at this stage in spite of their claim that they don't have proper scumreads.
What does the fact that zakk pretty much has abandoned his "Town Block" discussion say to you then?

Did you go back and look at his proposed Block and how his reads and votes afterwards follow those reads?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Not Chara »

no, i haven't. i will, if you think there's something there to analyze.
their abandonment of the townbloc tells me zakk either gave up on the idea, or got frustrated. i thought it was a good idea. i doubt that it's that they lost their townreads on the block, because in their own words, they don't have many (or any) scumreads.
tell me what you think about Creature, in relation to what i believe i found.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:08 am

Post by massive »

Magna: I'm not going to commit to never sheeping you again in the future. It was good, though, to come into the game at the same time as you, since I knew I could rely on you to read the initial pages of the game and have strong reactions. As for other scum? I have players whose styles I don't like but that's not the same. I have some good townreads but that's not what you asked. You want one other name for scum? SnarkySnowman. I think I've played one game previously with that cat, and his lurking game is his scum game.

Not Chara: Yeah, I think if you go back and reread that, he definitely sounds like he's been reminded of reasons why SirCakez is scummy, and is even willing in 2655 to help run that wagon. It doesn't follow from his "scratch out" list in 1762. I could be convinced to move to Creature but I'd like to see out McMenno for the immediate future.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Not Chara »

being reminded of reasons why SirCakez is scummy isn't so bad by itself. reads change. it's that he couldn't point to
where
made his reads change when i asked. he just avoided the question.
the only mention of SirCakez as scum that i think Creature could have come across ("oh, right") is my own post. i think he misunderstood it as a scum case and didn't read it, just put Cakez on the table right then as a possible mislynch.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:18 am

In post 2782, massive wrote:You want one other name for scum? SnarkySnowman. I think I've played one game previously with that cat, and his lurking game is his scum game.
Hey let me remind you of another game you technically played with him ... Kelbris'es Almost Vanilla.

I think you probably replaced into that game but it is an example of lurker Snarky as Town. In fact I'd go as far to say that lurking is probably more to his Town meta than his scum meta.

So color me unconvinced with this response ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:21 am

In post 2781, Not Chara wrote:tell me what you think about Creature, in relation to what i believe i found.
Having dug back through your ISO ... my response is Meh.

Nothing there necessarily says smoking gun / scum-claim to me. Now this is colored by my personal understanding of Creature that says he plays a pretty scummy game as Town.

I would not be shocked if he is scum. But he's not a primary scum read for me at this point.

My big issue is 110+ pages into Day 1 starting a fresh wagon is going to sap the will out of even more people.

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Not Chara »

without an alternative explanation from Creature about what happened, my only conclusion is he's scum. who didn't read the spoiler.
i only want to lynch Creature or Titus today, barring new information.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:29 am

Post by zakk »

In post 2702, Leonshade wrote:Andrius can join my townread list, the tone of his recent posting reads as town to me, as does wanting to catch people up, collecting information into a more easily consumable form and pleading people to move the gamestate forward. I also agree with Andrius that the original deadline applying is a real possibility, and I think it would be pro-town to try to end the day before it.
In post 2570, Gamma Emerald wrote:Let's lynch Leon. That awkward vote choice was hella opportunistic.
VOTE: LeonShade
You know what's opportunistic? A wagon on a player returning from a week-long V/LA. It's a 100+ page game, if you've been actively scumhunting you should have a better top scumread than the lurker who's been a complete non-factor.

How did my mini-wagon come to consist of my top three pre-V/LA scumreads? Did I manage to call scum that early? Probably not, but I'm still fine with my scumreads on everyone on my wagon.

NC's scumread on Titus has poor reasons, but I'm not sure if it's coming from a scummy place. A weird application of meta to be certain, the fact that Titus (according to NC) isn't usually consistent in their reasoning doesn't make them scum when they are. I'm not TRing Titus for the record, just disagree with NC's case on her.

I'll try not to TR Ankamius too hard for their defense of me, as it would be easy to pocket me right now, but they managed to exactly pinpoint my motivations for the sheeping.

I don't expect people to TR me for sheeping a townread, but it's certainly better for the game if I try to latch onto something to get back into the game instead of waiting for me to slog through 70 pages while the day is still going on. A night would allow me, and other players, at least some chance to catch up to the backlog. We're not going to get that night, or any advancement to the gamestate, if we don't get a real wagon going.

Gonna townlean Firebringer. I don't like compromise lynches and I'd normally be pinged by someone attempting to lynch their TR while trying to wash their hands of the result, but my gut says their frustration is genuine and their behavior makes sense for town in these extreme circumstances.
Yeah Leonshade is town.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:30 am

Post by zakk »

In post 2706, Leonshade wrote:Oh right, Firebringer replaced Accountant, a player I remember gut townreading. Feeling even better about that slot.

Town

Maxous
House/Yume (this is not updated as I haven't seen new stuff from this slot)
zakk
Andrius
Ankamius
Firebringer
SlySly (still don't think he'll flip scum, I'm not confident in his reads, though)

Scum

Gamma
Narna
Nahdia
McMenno (still trusting Maxous on this one, need to take a closer look)

Need to take a closer look at Titus and NC to sort them.

I really like Magna's and , but Magna's burned me one too many times for me to easily TR them.
Pls provide reasons for these reads
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:35 am

Post by zakk »

In post 2746, Not Chara wrote:zakk, take a look at whenever you get there.
I think creature should answer your fucking question

Also I'm pretty sure you said I owed you an answer, did I answer it in my catch-up?
permanently retired

see here for more info
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Not Chara »

yes, you answered me about your sudden vote hop with Titus->Firebringer->Titus.
what are your reads after your catchup?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:40 am

Post by zakk »

In post 2756, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2754, Titus wrote:
In post 2753, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2749, Titus wrote:
In post 2748, Gamma Emerald wrote:RE 2742: yeah that looks bad.
@Titus: who do you think is town that could be blamed on your wagon?
You, zakk, maybe Fire
LOL have you not caught on to the fact a lynch on me would be a bad idea? I'm town, but no one would blame me. Anyway, I'm actually one of the followers. Watcha got to say to that?
That 99.9% of what you say in here is wrong. Why not take credit for your push?

I generally do think lynches on town are bad. why did you think I wanted to lynch you?
I don't like taking credit for pushes anymore; it's dangerous business. And I'm saying NC may have been trying to lynch me.
Scum wouldn't want to take credit for pushing lynches either, especially if there are two scum teams, because that paints a target on their back for the opposing night kill.

It's weird because after I pointed this out in one of my posts (that long one which was bold) gamma voted me.

Now I'm even more certain he's town because scum doesn't just admit this publicly. And the voting me right after I made that post was a bold move that I don't think scum would have done either.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:44 am

Post by zakk »

In post 2755, MagnaofIllusion wrote:If McMenno ends up turning up scum at some point(I don’t think he will, but whatever) then Gamma Emerald should go quickly after for .
Uhhhhh
In post 2758, Gamma Emerald wrote:LOL
2668 was not motivated by the alignment of anybody.
^this

Magna is still scum. I'd muuuuch prefer to lynch there.
permanently retired

see here for more info
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:48 am

In post 2787, zakk wrote:Yeah Leonshade is town.
In post 2788, zakk wrote:Pls provide reasons for these reads
These two post back to back don’t compute from a Town perspective …

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:51 am

Post by zakk »

In post 2776, Andrius wrote:
In post 2772, zakk wrote:
In post 2683, Andrius wrote:The second line is not an excuse for the first line.
It is a statement of my heart.
Omg you have changed so much over the years. I kinda like this new you!... but I don't know how to read it yet.
I will address everything else you said later, as Im phoneposting and thus limited but do I know you? Or did you just read some of my games or know me from a distance?

Death changes a man. You learn who your true friends are.
I have played with you before. It was quite a while ago, at least a year. I've been through a lot of death myself since then. Condolences.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:52 am

Post by zakk »

In post 2793, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Yeah they do.

Source: I'm town and I posted them back to back.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:59 am

Post by zakk »

Ok I'm finally caught up! (and there was much rejoicing... yaaaaayyyy)

I would lynch any of:

MagnaofIllusion
Nosferatu
SnarkySnowman
massive
Accountant/Firebringer
Titus
Not Chara
PeregrineV

Fight me, fam.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:01 am

Post by zakk »

Oh add Shiro. That slot has been completely worthless too.

I expected much, much better after Mass Effect Mafia.
permanently retired

see here for more info
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2793, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Boo, you totally removed the context. That's particularly bad given the discussion I just had with Sly that you're aware of.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2796, zakk wrote:Ok I'm finally caught up! (and there was much rejoicing... yaaaaayyyy)

I would lynch any of:

MagnaofIllusion

Nosferatu
SnarkySnowman
massive
Accountant/Firebringer
Titus
Not Chara
PeregrineV

Fight me, fam.
Fixed this for you.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."