Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Not Chara »

where on earth did you get that my scumread of you decreased in any capacity?
Creature all but scumslipped. that's priority.
so, looking at vote progression... i suppose you're saying i was following House. except i stayed on you when he unvoted. but then i must have been following zakk... except, oops, they unvoted too. who's left, Firebringer? the one you were calling sketchy until just recently?
yes, Titus. i'm following the crowd on your lynch, it's ridiculous. good thing you caught me.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2750, McMenno wrote:creature is town please stop
then explain what happened in the posts i've outlined. i've been looking for an explanation since it happened, i can't find one, Creature has not presented one, and no one else has either.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2749, Titus wrote:
In post 2748, Gamma Emerald wrote:RE 2742: yeah that looks bad.
@Titus: who do you think is town that could be blamed on your wagon?
You, zakk, maybe Fire
LOL have you not caught on to the fact a lynch on me would be a bad idea? I'm town, but no one would blame me. Anyway, I'm actually one of the followers. Watcha got to say to that?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2753, Gamma Emerald wrote:
You, zakk, maybe Fire
LOL have you not caught on to the fact a lynch on me would be a bad idea? I'm town, but no one would blame me. Anyway, I'm actually one of the followers. Watcha got to say to that?
That 99.9% of what you say in here is wrong. Why not take credit for your push?

I generally do think lynches on town are bad. why did you think I wanted to lynch you?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:44 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

If McMenno ends up turning up scum at some point(I don’t think he will, but whatever) then Gamma Emerald should go quickly after for .

SlySly’s is pretty on point for explaining to Titus how you can see reads in McMenno’s posting. I’m not particularly fond of Titus’s response saying “None of those are reads”.

Leonshade I’m going to say is probably Town. has a reads list that generally matches up well with mine and his hesitance to give me a Town read makes absolute sense given our recent history.

--
In post 2644, Not Chara wrote:if you weren't in the game, i'd probably be on his wagon.
So you think Titus and Creature (if I’m reading the back and forth with Titus and you correctly ) are both scum? Do you think they are partners?

--
In post 2646, Narna wrote:
So you ignore giving Creature a pass on "assuming scum has daytalk"
to throw shade on my wanting an opinion of my play. Mcmenno just said Nahdia was not as scummy as me, but wanting to know why is a scum move apparently. Everyone has read Pepto's posts, and I have yet to be lynched for it. Enjoy your vla halo if you don't get wagoned again here.
On the bolded – correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t you give Nahdia a pass on that exact issue when I pointed it out?

The rest of this post is a diversion from the issue at hand – you specifically asked Creature why Nahdia was not as scummy as you and framed it that only your and Nahdia’s contributions could be used as evidence. That’s a load of bull – just because Pepto and Giga replaced doesn’t mean that their posts aren’t viable evidence as to the alignment of your slot.

--
In post 2710, McMenno wrote:ugh this game

UNVOTE:

why can't we just lynch narna and go to night
Why did you unvote based on what appears to be solely a Shiro “Don’t do that” post?

--
In post 2730, zakk wrote:I don't really have any strong scum reads anymore

I'm just doing whatever
Person peddling “I’m so disconnected this game is too long” who has 3 times the number of posts I do and argued with me that inflating the game Day 1 isn’t a big deal …

Pretty scummy I have to say.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2754, Titus wrote:
You, zakk, maybe Fire

I generally do think lynches on town are bad. why did you think I wanted to lynch you?
I don't like taking credit for pushes anymore; it's dangerous business. And I'm saying NC may have been trying to lynch me.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Not Chara »

come to think of it, Fire didn't vote Titus untiil after i did. and zakk's been on and off the Titus wagon.
and the notion that i was following Gamma is just wrong, when you think about the timing of his own vote.
i've never stated 'sheeping' as my reasoning on Titus. none of my talk about Titus's alignment has to do with the reads of others on her. i never claimed that anyone else was responsible for my vote. you're grasping at straws that don't exist in the first place.

but, really, did Creature scumslip?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

LOL
2668 was not motivated by the alignment of anybody.
<Embrace The Void>

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Not Chara »

Magna: yes, i think they're both scum. Titus is based on reads, and while i didn't have a real read on Creature, i can't get past his suggestion of a Cakez wagon and my belief it was based on a mistaken assumption Creature made about the contents of my spoiler, which was put together for Cakez. (it was labeled 'For Cakez', but contained only my posts talking about Titus).

zakk saying he doesn't have strong scumreads when he
just
voted me for what is apparently a strong scumtell is what's suspect about their recent posting. am i not a strong scumread for that?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Not Chara »

wait, what? Gamma, when was i trying to lynch you? i mean... i was, when i thought you were scum. but i've been over that for a while.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2760, Not Chara wrote:wait, what? Gamma, when was i trying to lynch you? i mean... i was, when i thought you were scum. but i've been over that for a while.
I was calling out Titus's bullshit logic.
<Embrace The Void>

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Not Chara »

oh, i misunderstood. carry on then. :>
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:59 am

Post by zakk »

Hey guys

Ok so I've been thinking... and it's almost 100% likely that there are two scum teams because it's been so hard to push any wagons through and because nobody on a scum team really wants to lynch anyone that they don't think is town, because town is the biggest faction and the biggest enemy at the moment. Also, they don't want to be seen to be pushing a rival scum wagon because that would make them a NK target for the other scum team.

It's quite possible scum have day talk, given the amount of fluctuation of wagons and the timing of how it happened. like somebody else said, whether that's a passive ability or whether it's encryptor-enabled is anyone's guess.

Basically I think the best play for scum today would be to be on a wagon without leading it, because leading it would be dangerous if it flipped scum. also, they need to buddy up to rival scum until town is no longer a huge threat. Or at least, they need to seem like they are not a huge threat themselves, so that the rival scum team well target someone besides them.

And then the best play for town is to be on the wagon of somebody who is pretty scummy. But also keep in mind that any wagon is going to be difficult because nobody on the scum teams really wants to be seen as pushing it. It would be pretty bad play for scum to be super active, but it would be pretty good play for town to be super active. Obviously that doesn't mean that all the active players are town but generally speaking.

I think scum are less likely to do stuff like grandstand in a situation like this. Unless it's to save themselves, like Nahdia. I'm still undecided on that slot. Speaking of which, somebody said there was a claim in there? I think we need to get all the claims on the table. I'm 100% sure that scum has already been writing them down meticulously, so us townies might as well have something like that too.

Please let me know your thoughts, everyone.

Please also excuse any typos, I made this post on voice to text.
permanently retired

see here for more info
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2756, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2754, Titus wrote:
You, zakk, maybe Fire

I don't like taking credit for pushes anymore; it's dangerous business. And I'm saying NC may have been trying to lynch me.
That's horribly unclear and you absolutely SHOULD take credit for your pushes. It firms up reads. There's a difference between owning your own reads and minimizing everyone else's.

That nc was trying to lynch you is not clear. Where do you get that idea?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I was talking about you including me as town NC would blame.
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2763, zakk wrote:
Hey guys

Ok so I've been thinking... and it's almost 100% likely that there are two scum teams because it's been so hard to push any wagons through and because nobody on a scum team really wants to lynch anyone that they don't think is town, because town is the biggest faction and the biggest enemy at the moment. Also, they don't want to be seen to be pushing a rival scum wagon because that would make them a NK target for the other scum team.

It's quite possible scum have day talk, given the amount of fluctuation of wagons and the timing of how it happened. like somebody else said, whether that's a passive ability or whether it's encryptor-enabled is anyone's guess.

Basically I think the best play for scum today would be to be on a wagon without leading it, because leading it would be dangerous if it flipped scum. also, they need to buddy up to rival scum until town is no longer a huge threat. Or at least, they need to seem like they are not a huge threat themselves, so that the rival scum team well target someone besides them.

And then the best play for town is to be on the wagon of somebody who is pretty scummy. But also keep in mind that any wagon is going to be difficult because nobody on the scum teams really wants to be seen as pushing it. It would be pretty bad play for scum to be super active, but it would be pretty good play for town to be super active. Obviously that doesn't mean that all the active players are town but generally speaking.

I think scum are less likely to do stuff like grandstand in a situation like this. Unless it's to save themselves, like Nahdia. I'm still undecided on that slot. Speaking of which, somebody said there was a claim in there? I think we need to get all the claims on the table. I'm 100% sure that scum has already been writing them down meticulously, so us townies might as well have something like that too.

Please let me know your thoughts, everyone.

Please also excuse any typos, I made this post on voice to text.
Punt, until flips support or disprove multiball.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hm.
I wanna flip Zakk. Maga raises good points and this type of speculation is proven to be done frequently by scum.
VOTE: zakk
<Embrace The Void>

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:04 am

Post by massive »

This thread needs less one-line replies and more McMenno votes.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Not Chara »

zakk: interesting use of voice to text.
i don't have enough experience to know how wagon composition + frequency relates to multiball scumteams. but i'm not discounting the possibility. to me it's just as likely as single ball.
i do agree with the thought that there is probably daytalk. i'm not sure if wagon leading/wagon following indicates town/scum more or less in this situation, since i usually find the former townier in the first place.
who grandstanded?
i thought Titus said Nahdia didn't claim. who else listened to it, was there a claim?

Gamma: i actually think Titus was saying you were one of the townies i would use as cover after her mislynch. like, 'i was following this person', it isn't my fault.
which is stupid, because i'm definitely pushing her and i'll take my credit for all it's worth.
and now she's coaching you on pushing her harder, just to discredit me. haha.
i mean, no offense to you, Gamma, but you said yourself (and it's evident) that you weren't pushing Titus so much as saying she was scummy in general, and also agreeing with points made against her.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2768, massive wrote:This thread needs less one-line replies and more McMenno votes.
thanks for the useless push on the McMenno wagon. do you have anything to say about anything?
what's your opinion on my questions about Creature's possible slip?
seriously, i keep asking for opinions and no one has answered except Cakez and Gamma.
if you have a reason for it to have happened,
i'm listening
this includes McMenno.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:11 am

Post by Leonshade »

@2742: I want to see where this goes.

VOTE: Creature
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:13 am

Post by zakk »

In post 2683, Andrius wrote:The second line is not an excuse for the first line.
It is a statement of my heart.
Omg you have changed so much over the years. I kinda like this new you!... but I don't know how to read it yet.
permanently retired

see here for more info
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:54 am

Post by massive »

In post 2770, Not Chara wrote:what's your opinion on my questions about Creature's possible slip?
I think Creature's answer is more interesting than the question, and I'm not going to interrupt or derail it, unlike most other people in the game.

And if you want to know my reasons for voting McMenno, I think that may be the ONLY thing you can find in my ISO.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2773, massive wrote:
In post 2770, Not Chara wrote:what's your opinion on my questions about Creature's possible slip?
I think Creature's answer is more interesting than the question, and I'm not going to interrupt or derail it, unlike most other people in the game.

And if you want to know my reasons for voting McMenno,
I think that may be the ONLY thing you can find in my ISO.
yes, thank you for proving my point with the bolded. i wasn't questioning your reasons, i'm questioning if you're playing the game outside of looking at McMenno.
what on earth would you be derailing? there's nothing to interrupt or derail, i asked a question and Creature gave me nothing in return. i'm pushing for more because his reasons for wanting to start a Cakez wagon there are incredibly suspect.
what's interesting about Creature's hinting? do you think it's role-related? that he got a reason to suspect Cakez in the middle of the day, but isn't interested in pursuing that except as a wagon option that he brought up and no one bit into?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”