Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 2024, House wrote:
In post 2023, Manuel87 wrote:Ill say it again there is no way House is scum.
There was no reason for him to get people off me and push the lynch on Eager. It would have been easy to push anyone (besides from Grendel maybe) that voted for me the next day because noone actually had a good reason to vote for me.

@malpascp: why do you call intent after that claim? Because Bullet-proof actually makes a lot of sense if you ask me.
If I'm not scum, you pretty much have to believe Huntress is.
Do you think Bullet-proof would be that unreasonable?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:56 am

Post by House »

In post 2025, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 2024, House wrote:
In post 2023, Manuel87 wrote:Ill say it again there is no way House is scum.
There was no reason for him to get people off me and push the lynch on Eager. It would have been easy to push anyone (besides from Grendel maybe) that voted for me the next day because noone actually had a good reason to vote for me.

@malpascp: why do you call intent after that claim? Because Bullet-proof actually makes a lot of sense if you ask me.
If I'm not scum, you pretty much have to believe Huntress is.
Do you think Bullet-proof would be that unreasonable?
I think four PR's would be that unreasonable.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:58 am

Post by House »

Square was a JoaT, which makes bulletproof even MORE unreasonable due to the utility JoaT provides.

Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 2027, House wrote:Square was a JoaT, which makes bulletproof even MORE unreasonable due to the utility JoaT provides.
You might have a point but i still dont think 4 PRs are that unreasonable although i havent played many games yet and its also her reason to vote you.
I was actually thinking about voting her if she claims a PR after holding it back for so long but the BP seems to fit thats why i want to know why malpascp calls intent on that claim.

If its you or her i would vote her but i think we should still consider other options since we still have time.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:38 am

Post by House »

In post 2028, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 2027, House wrote: If its you or her i would vote her but i think we should still consider other options since we still have time.
Talk to me, who else can possibly be scum aside from Huntress and gerry?

CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 2022, House wrote:gerry overplayed his hand because he's locked in to buddies with Huntress and they'll be chain lynched if town does derp and lynch the towniest fucking player in the game.

Although if they'll lynch
me
, then I officially write them off as being too stupid to win.
Parsing error - did you perhaps mean to type "doesn't"?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by House »

In post 2030, CCC wrote:
In post 2022, House wrote:gerry overplayed his hand because he's locked in to buddies with Huntress and they'll be chain lynched if town does derp and lynch the towniest fucking player in the game.

me
No. They won't have anybody else to hide behind if I'm lynched so any halfway bright town can carry the torch and quicklynch them back to back.

Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 2029, House wrote: Talk to me, who else can possibly be scum aside from Huntress and gerry?
One is still Gamma because he is sheeping you hard right now without thinking about the case you present or asking you any questions about it.
He is just following you blindly and that he wanted to vote Huntress over Gerry is also one of the reasons why i dont want to lynch her today.

Other one is malpascp i liked his early posts but after that 2 things caught my attention.
In post 1920, malpascp wrote:Can't think straight right now.
Should Huntress be claiming right now?
And who thinks we should go for a House lynch if Huntress flips town?
Pedit: doesn't really matter at this point, scum would do it for survival anyways
I dont like the silly guy play asking what Huntress should do. For me it doesnt fit his play.
Why would he ask about you now before the flip and before the Nightkill? My guess is Huntress is town and he wants to know if he can set up a lynch on you tomorrow if he keeps you alive tonight.
In post 1997, malpascp wrote:Bulletproof townie is a joke of a claim.
Intent to hammer

Not hammering so we can discuss more before night comes.
House, you planning on using your ability?
He is dead set on hammering her because she claimed Bullet-proof? Doesnt make sense to me.
He was sure there have to be 3 scum because 2 scum would be unbalanced until House explained 3 scum would mean 2 misslynches.
Bulletproof balances out 3 scum quite well thats why i want to know why her claim is so that he wants to hammer her right after that post.
In post 1985, malpascp wrote:Jesus Christ you're so dead if Huntress flips town.
He also played dumb about the lolhammer his slot did when i mentioned it.
VOTE: malpascp

I dont see why you are so fixed on Gamma being town but after looking back at malpascp and also considering the lolhammer he is my top scumread now over Gamma.

I also think there is still 2 scum remaining since i believe that both you and Huntress are town and 3 scum vs 4 PRs seems balanced.
If he flips red his partner is probably Gerry or CCC.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I may have sheeped him on Gerry, but I am voting Huntress for my own reason. And I voted first!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 2023, Manuel87 wrote:@malpascp: why do you call intent after that claim? Because Bullet-proof actually makes a lot of sense if you ask me.
Bulletproof makes some sense as a Town claim, but it makes even more sense as a Scum claim.

- It doesn't have night actions (the results of which would have to be guessed)
- It doesn't give Huntress any additional information to confirm the role
- If by some miracle she doesn't get lynched today, it gives scum perfect reason to
not
nightkill her
- Especially given that it would be the
fourth
PR claim, it's unlikely to be counterclaimed

What would possibly make a better scum claim?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by House »

In post 2032, Manuel87 wrote:He is dead set on hammering her because she claimed Bullet-proof? Doesnt make sense to me.
If he was scum he could have easily justified hammering Huntress and had my support tomorrow if he left me alive.

Look at Gerry's play dude. He DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ME UNTIL I DERAILED THE GAMMA WAGON AND STARTED PUSHING HUNTRESS.

His scumclaiming is all over the place, and the association with Huntress is so glaringly obvious it hurts.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by House »

In post 2033, Gamma Emerald wrote:I may have sheeped him on Gerry, but I am voting Huntress for my own reason. And I voted first!
^ Truth

CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 2029, House wrote:Talk to me, who else can possibly be scum aside from Huntress and gerry?
My current thinking on this question:

If Huntress flips red (as expected) then Gerry will be my top remaining scumread.

If Huntress flips green (the unexpected outcome) then I will need to re-evaluate all my reads in the light of whoever gets nightkilled. In this situation, Gamma, House, and malpascp are all possibilities.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by House »

In post 1861, House wrote:Gamma, props for Huntress are all yours when she flips red bro.

Sorry it took so long to come around.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by House »

In post 2037, CCC wrote:
In post 2029, House wrote:Talk to me, who else can possibly be scum aside from Huntress and gerry?

If Huntress flips red (as expected) then Gerry will be my top remaining scumread.

If Huntress flips green (the unexpected outcome) then I will need to re-evaluate all my reads in the light of whoever gets nightkilled. In this situation, Gamma, House, and malpascp are all possibilities.
We gonna 1v1 if she actually flips town (as if).

CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 2031, House wrote:
In post 2030, CCC wrote:

me
No. They won't have anybody else to hide behind if I'm lynched so any halfway bright town can carry the torch and quicklynch them back to back.
...oh, right, if Town lynches you
first
, then we'd presumably lynch Huntress/Gerry on the following days. (In my eyes, though, Manuel is still Townier than you are; if I ignore myself, you're only the second-Towniest player in the game)
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by House »

In post 2040, CCC wrote:
In post 2030, CCC wrote:

me
first
, then we'd presumably lynch Huntress/Gerry on the following days. (In my eyes, though, Manuel is still Townier than you are; if I ignore myself, you're only the second-Towniest player in the game)
Manuel is never getting lynched. He's scum!confirmed town lol.

CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 2032, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 2029, House wrote: Talk to me, who else can possibly be scum aside from Huntress and gerry?
One is still Gamma because he is sheeping you hard right now without thinking about the case you present or asking you any questions about it.
He is just following you blindly and that he wanted to vote Huntress over Gerry is also one of the reasons why i dont want to lynch her today.
Gamma voted in post 1822. House voted for Huntress in post 1845, twenty-six hours later. Gamma is not following House onto this wagon.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 2039, House wrote:
In post 2037, CCC wrote:

We gonna 1v1 if she actually flips town (as if).
Yeah, that's very much the low-probability outcome at this point.
In post 2041, House wrote:
In post 2040, CCC wrote:
In post 2030, CCC wrote:

me
first
Manuel is never getting lynched. He's scum!confirmed town lol.
That's why he's the Towniest player in this game, yes.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by CCC »

Something just occurred to me. Huntress is currently voting House on the basis that she doesn't believe there are four PRs, right? And she claims to have one of those PRs, while the other two (Square and Victor) are mod-confirmed and certain.

If Huntress is telling the truth, then, she knew about the four PRs since the start of the day.

So, question for Huntress - why didn't you vote House from the
start
of today? Why the wait until you were forced to claim?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by House »

^ Smart town is smart. ^

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:53 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2018, CCC wrote:
In post 2003, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: House

Don't see the point of there being a BP and a BG. I think House is fake in the two.
Why do you say
House
is the fake one?
Because I think him and Gamma are the team. His refusal to admit Gamma's scumminess is something I don't think he'd do as town.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:55 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2035, House wrote:
In post 2032, Manuel87 wrote:He is dead set on hammering her because she claimed Bullet-proof? Doesnt make sense to me.
If he was scum he could have easily justified hammering Huntress and had my support tomorrow if he left me alive.

Look at Gerry's play dude. He DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ME UNTIL I DERAILED THE GAMMA WAGON AND STARTED PUSHING HUNTRESS.

His scumclaiming is all over the place, and the association with Huntress is so glaringly obvious it hurts.
BECAUSE GAMMA IS OBVIOUS MAFIA. IF YOU CANT REALIZE THIS THEN YOU HAVE TO BE MAFIA, YOU CANNOT BE THIS BAD AS TO TOWNREAD HIM
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Manuel is my only TR. I think CCC is being dumb town for not realizing that it was optimal for house to bus eager and take control of the town. He also made 0 sense as to why he would be on no one as BG. IF you line all these things up, you can see that House is mafia. Gamma being the obvious partner.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by gerryoat »

What are votes at right now, btw?

Also Huntress can you out your reads please? Do you also think House and Gamma? Or are you still fixated on House and CCC. Personally I think CCC is town and being wrong here.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”