VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:50 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Wow, that surprises me.

I do not see how Rhahz's vote was reasonable there at all. For starters there's too few posts of Manuel or anyone to form that conclusion (He had 5 posts at the time). I would explain further but I really want why you think it was reasonable. Which posts of Manuel's do you think show him pushing on low hanging fruit?
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:17 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 259, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 256, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 254, Manuel87 wrote:While i think he has a valid point that its not really an analysis but rather a summary of what said player posted that game,
I post my analysis of the player before the summary of their posts. This is obvious if you are reading the post. Some people do it different, where they link the post number and then put their thoughts on that post next to the number. I could do that, but that's not the way I did it that time.
Yes but why bother to summarise what he posted when you dont tell us your thoughts on those posts but only your over all read on him?
Also your post summary on Victor has only on short comment on you liking him not pushing his scumread on Rhazh.
But in all 3 i see no real read from you. I could assume that you think Gerry is Null and Rhazh is slight scumlean but you never said that.

Why do you like that he isnt pushing his read on Rhazh?
I think you misunderstood my post. I actually didn't like the fact he wasn't pushing his RhazhBash!scum read. I wasn't the one analyzing him, Grendel was, I was agreeing with a point that Grendel had made, and gave the PbP as supporting evidence of that fact.
In post 295, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Snake, are you policy voting SquareWorld or are you voting him because you think he's scum?
I still think he could be scum. He's still at the top of the list of people I think should be lynched today.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:56 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Manuel is scum. Snake is Town.

Prodge. I'll read back up later.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:29 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Alright so my scumread on Manuel stands, espically after 254.

gerry I don't like either, but I'm not sure right now whether or not he's scum pushing someone who looks easy or Town who wants to get an inactive player out of the way early.

eager is still my top Townread.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:25 am

Post by gerryoat »

Square, I still don't get how you scumread me for pushing on someone I think is scummy lol. Just because he hasn't posted as much as others, doesn't mean he's exempt from being mafia. That's stupid
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 233, eagerSnake wrote:
Manuel87
seems like a good place to end our game, don't you think?
My town read from post 102 has evaporated. Manuel is null veering towards scum now.

I don't feel like dissecting posts 254, 259 tonight, but both rubbed me the wrong way. And I'm not seeing any thing that looks townie since my explanation on why I thought he could be town. He had a lacking presence in today's voices imo.

I don't know about lynching him yet. I'm still pretty happy with my Gamma vote, and there is one other dude I would kill before Manuel.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Grendel »

@Manuel
So what do you think of Gerry currently?

Do you think he is town?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Gerry: I would like your opinion on CCC still, and would also like thoughts on Square World.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Grendel »

@Square
planet If you want to do "auto explain" quotes why not high light specific things in the body of text to form better context?

Though actual explanations would be a lot better instead of implied explanations. Cause it is kind of hard to hold ppl accountable for their "words" when their actual thoughts aren't concrete.
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 301, eagerSnake wrote: I think you misunderstood my post. I actually didn't like the fact he wasn't pushing his RhazhBash!scum read. I wasn't the one analyzing him, Grendel was, I was agreeing with a point that Grendel had made, and gave the PbP as supporting evidence of that fact.
Ok i reread it and see that i took it the wrong way but i still think there was no need to post that summary without commenting on it.
In post 306, Grendel wrote:
@Manuel
So what do you think of Gerry currently?
Do you think he is town?
Gerry is Null but i have a slight townlean on him.
He didnt do much this game but nothing he said so far feels scummy.

For your comment on my activity. It was weekend and i write most of my posts at work when i have some time to do so.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:53 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 307, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Gerry: I would like your opinion on CCC still, and would also like thoughts on Square World.
I kinda liked what he's been saying the past few pages, I don't see myself lynching him currently
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:55 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 307, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Gerry: I would like your opinion on CCC still, and would also like thoughts on Square World.
square idk, he seemed like he was trying to discredit me for pushing on my scumread, and I still don't see any reason why the person I scumread has done anything townie in his eyes. He says he's an "easy push" But, I don't see it like that.
Eggman
Eggman
Goon
Eggman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:16 am

Post by Eggman »

Vote Count 1.05

Not Voting
: The_Jester, Huntress, Manuel87
Manuel87
: RhazhBash
RhazhBash
: gerryoat
Gamma Emerald
: Grendel, CCC
Square World
: eagerSnake, Gamma Emerald
eagerSnake
: Square World, VictorDeAngelo

With 11 players alive, it takes
for a lynch.
The deadline for this day is (expired on 2016-09-26 18:00:00).
Fixed inaccurate vote.
Last edited by Eggman on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:47 am

Post by The_Jester »

Quick summary after briefly catching up:

Square's town ftm, as is Grendel.
Victor's a townlean.
Gamma's nullish, I'm having trouble reading this player. Huntress's null too ofc.
Not a big fan of snake and CCC, mostly due to their playstyle.
And I'm pretty sure there's scum between gerry, Manuel and Rhazh but they're all pretty lynchbaity.

I'll reread and decide on my vote. Feel free to question me, it will make it easier to catch up properly.

@Mod any chance you add a "not voting" section in the VC? Helps with clarity.
Why'd the clown drive over the cup?
He wanted to crack him up!
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Manuel87 »

VOTE: The_Jester
In post 313, The_Jester wrote: Square's town ftm, as is Grendel.
Can you explain your townread on Square?
In post 313, The_Jester wrote: Not a big fan of snake and CCC, mostly due to their playstyle.
So you read them scum for not liking their playstyle?
In post 313, The_Jester wrote: And I'm pretty sure there's scum between gerry, Manuel and Rhazh but they're all pretty lynchbaity.
This is the reason i am voting you.
All three players you mentioned here got scumread/scumleaned by some ppl in the last 3 pages.
You say there is scum among us three and already make an excuse for misslynching one of us by saying we are lynchbait.
Probably followed by a push on one of the other 2 the next day.
What makes you think we are lynchbait?
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:52 am

Post by The_Jester »

In post 314, Manuel87 wrote: Can you explain your townread on Square?
He's uncompromising, not afraid to form strong observations which are logical at the same time, he doesn't seem to care about his appearance and I agree with his reads.
In post 314, Manuel87 wrote: So you read them scum for not liking their playstyle?
No, I'm saying their playstyle doesn't help with reading them as town.
Snake's readlists are useless cause- as Square's noticed- they don't lead to any conclusions. It's pure IIoA and I could easily see scum do it to fake being helpful.
CCC's coasting hard, doesn't have a strong opinion on anyone (just like you) and I don't agree with his reads.
In post 314, Manuel87 wrote: What makes you think we are lynchbait?
Exactly this:
In post 314, Manuel87 wrote: All three players you mentioned here got scumread/scumleaned by some ppl in the last 3 pages.
Easy targets.
In post 314, Manuel87 wrote: You say there is scum among us three and already make an excuse for misslynching one of us by saying we are lynchbait.
What mislynch? Nobody's got more than 2 votes on them and it takes 6 to lynch. Besides, I haven't even voted yet.

On a scale of 1-10, how much are you scared of getting lynched?
What are your scumreads and why?
Why'd the clown drive over the cup?
He wanted to crack him up!
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 315, The_Jester wrote:
In post 314, Manuel87 wrote: Can you explain your townread on Square?
He's uncompromising, not afraid to form strong observations which are logical at the same time, he doesn't seem to care about his appearance and I agree with his reads.
In post 314, Manuel87 wrote: So you read them scum for not liking their playstyle?
No, I'm saying their playstyle doesn't help with reading them as town.
Snake's readlists are useless cause- as Square's noticed- they don't lead to any conclusions. It's pure IIoA and I could easily see scum do it to fake being helpful.
So what exactly are you scumreading me for? Because thats exactly what i said in my last posts just with the addition of mentioning that square didnt comment on eagers other reads that were exactly the same but only on the one on rhazh.
Also how can you agree with his reads and read Rhazh as scum?
In post 315, The_Jester wrote: CCC's coasting hard, doesn't have a strong opinion on anyone (just like you) and I don't agree with his reads.
I have opinions but i wanted to wait for your answer to my question before giving a readlist.
In post 314, Manuel87 wrote: What makes you think we are lynchbait?
Exactly this:
In post 314, Manuel87 wrote: All three players you mentioned here got scumread/scumleaned by some ppl in the last 3 pages.
Easy targets.
I think we have a pretty different view on lynchbait if you are serious here.
In post 314, Manuel87 wrote: You say there is scum among us three and already make an excuse for misslynching one of us by saying we are lynchbait.
What mislynch? Nobody's got more than 2 votes on them and it takes 6 to lynch. Besides, I haven't even voted yet.
Dont feel like explaining that further since i think you know and understand what i mean.
In post 315, The_Jester wrote: On a scale of 1-10, how much are you scared of getting lynched?
What are your scumreads and why?
2-3
The_Jester: i already mentioned why.
Eager: His vote on square was very bad with an even worse argument about his meta were he didnt mention that square always playes that way.
After that it felt like he was scared of backing down and pushed it further with silly reasoning like in where he mentions square using his meta as a defense when eager himself was the one bringing up his meta.
slight scumread on Rhazh: When i asked him why he considers Eager low hanging fruit he didnt answer. After that he started to focus a lot on eager and reads him as town without questioning any of his posts.

I will probably post my other reads tomorrow.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:17 am

Post by CCC »

In post 300, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Wow, that surprises me.

I do not see how Rhahz's vote was reasonable there at all. For starters there's too few posts of Manuel or anyone to form that conclusion (He had 5 posts at the time). I would explain further but I really want why you think it was reasonable. Which posts of Manuel's do you think show him pushing on low hanging fruit?
Yes, now look at what those five posts were. The first was an RVS vote and approval of Grendel's idea. He then spent two posts describing the benefits of Grendel's strategy, one post speculating on the setup, only one post actually questioning another player ("Can you explain why you think this can be scum?") and then one post complaining about being asked the same thing twice by two separate players without actually answering said question.

That's one post fairly weakly scumhunting and four posts doing other stuff. I think it's too few posts to draw a firm conclusion, myself, but I can easily see a Town player thinking that's a sign of someone deliberately
avoiding
scumhunting.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Huntress »

I wasn't able to finish catching up yesterday, but I'm working on it today in between other jobs.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:50 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 302, RhazhBash wrote:Manuel is scum. Snake is Town.

Prodge. I'll read back up later.
Ok, so eager is town, manuel is scum, but we already knew you thought that so where's the new cont... oh wait missed the prodge. With all posting in the last few days you should be able to get some good reads on other people....
In post 303, RhazhBash wrote:Alright so my scumread on Manuel stands, espically after 254.

gerry I don't like either, but I'm not sure right now whether or not he's scum pushing someone who looks easy or Town who wants to get an inactive player out of the way early.

eager is still my top Townread.
So eager is town, manuel is scum and Gerry possibly town or scum.

I should have never removed the vote.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: RhahzBash
In post 317, CCC wrote:
In post 300, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Wow, that surprises me.

Yes, now look at what those five posts were. The first was an RVS vote and approval of Grendel's idea. He then spent two posts describing the benefits of Grendel's strategy, one post speculating on the setup, only one post actually questioning another player ("Can you explain why you think this can be scum?") and then one post complaining about being asked the same thing twice by two separate players without actually answering said question.

That's one post fairly weakly scumhunting and four posts doing other stuff. I think it's too few posts to draw a firm conclusion, myself, but I can easily see a Town player thinking that's a sign of someone deliberately
avoiding
scumhunting.
Good. Now take what you said there and reread Rhahz's reason for voting. Here I'll quote it for you.
In post 89, RhazhBash wrote:Now my vote on Manuel is serious.
He looks more like he's pushing on low hanging fruit than hunting scum.
There's a lot indicative of the type of player Snake is in the thread, but not his alignment IMO.
I even added some helpful bold on the sentence that made me vote him.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why would that make you vote him?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Grendel »

IMO it looks like polarized reads pinged Victor pretty hard.

So Gamma... Why so concerned that Victor is voting RhahzBash?

Last time I checked you thought RhazhBash could be scum.
In post 222, Gamma Emerald wrote:About RhazhBash:
I feel like he's not really adding to much to the conversation. His most recent post was to defend himself against an accusation. This makes me think he could be scum.
(By the way, I don't really do multiquote megaposts)
CCC
Does Victor's vote suddenly make Rhazh a strong town read for you?

Is Victor, your top town read back in post 159, now so scummy to you that people he votes must be town via mutually exclusive relationships?

---
And if that is the case please point out where Victor fell from your graces
---
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Grendel »

Actually, I may have overreacted a bit.

I forgot how fickle Gamma can get with his reads. .-.

Still a bad post. But not as much scum intent to push as I originally thought.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm curious specifically about why the part he bolded looked scummy.
<Embrace The Void>

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:31 am

Post by gerryoat »

Okay, I am starting to get a stronger TR on Grendel the more he posts. I can see logic in all his posts and I can see why he's asking the questions he's asking.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”