Post by JarJarDrinks »

discussing it in the scum thread?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:45 am

Post by Impoetic »

Townreads will be easier for me to give RN, actually.

I TR Murdercat -- and this TR existed independent of Jae but I forget why, and Jae being so certain of it makes me feel more confident; I TR bacde, because he sounds like town!Bacde and has a fluid posting style. I town-lean XK because, during my interactions with XK, I've thought multiple times that he wasn't acting like scum. Don't ask me to explain it further than that yet because that'll require looking back lol

Right now I'm undecided on Sonia, Sonrio, and "Packman".

I guess my scumleans are still on you and Tam, because -- though Tam sounds towny more often than not -- it's her demeanor and posting style that seems the easiest to fake to me, and there were a couple posts that "pinged" me iirc.

You because gut, having seen very few things I could recognize as towny despite you being active, and just what I experienced as shallowness/insincerity in your lines of questioning and reactions so far.

As you can see these are mostly all off memory because I have the attention span of a flea 90% of the time.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Impoetic »

I don't think my reads are very good and I'm being totally feckless about them so there's that. I know from my first game this comes off as ate/wanting to not be held accountable for reads, but it's really true. If I really had confidence in either of my scumleans, I would be pushing.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1453, Impoetic wrote:I don't think my reads are very good and I'm being totally feckless about them so there's that. I know from my first game this comes off as ate/wanting to not be held accountable for reads, but it's really true. If I really had confidence in either of my scumleans, I would be pushing.
Tam has been a lynch candidate for a LONG time now. Why do you think it's so difficult to get her wagon to gain any serious traction?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:52 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1426, JaeReed wrote:Who made the case? As far as I can see it was just a compromise lynch. Then not liking the way she pushed on Trivium, which at the time it happened I can't see anything sus in her ISO.

I really think this is a compromise low activity lynch even more now? She's overly explanatory I guess but I can be as town too. I'm feeling it less as of like post 12 in her ISO.
Yes I used the word "compromise" to goad trivium into voting my top scumread at the time

Tam is anything but a compromise lynch

she is my #1 scumread

her posts have not been townie

the post of hers I have been posting over and over is probably the scummiest post that has been made in this entire game

Unless someone scum slips there really is no reason to lynch anyone else

We aren't lynching her for "low activity", we are lynching her for being scummy as fuck and for using low activity as a tactic to avoid votes and get people to look elsewhere, she is using activity strategically

This is MUCH different than lynching a lurker
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1454, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1453, Impoetic wrote:I don't think my reads are very good and I'm being totally feckless about them so there's that. I know from my first game this comes off as ate/wanting to not be held accountable for reads, but it's really true. If I really had confidence in either of my scumleans, I would be pushing.
Tam has been a lynch candidate for a LONG time now. Why do you think it's so difficult to get her wagon to gain any serious traction?
Because she is scum =]
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1426, JaeReed wrote:Who made the case? As far as I can see it was just a compromise lynch. Then not liking the way she pushed on Trivium, which at the time it happened I can't see anything sus in her ISO.

I really think this is a compromise low activity lynch even more now? She's overly explanatory I guess but I can be as town too. I'm feeling it less as of like post 12 in her ISO.
I made the case

You might have not recognized it because I didn't do the "here are 12 posts with my interpretation underneath them" style of case that everyone on this website creams their pants over
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1427, JarJarDrinks wrote:3.5 days left of this phase w/ no end in sight.

I think Jaereed should just nominate 2 candidates and everyone picks their horse today.
Tam is the lynch for today its pretty clear
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1440, Accountant wrote:pac is better than all three, tam is better than pac
++++
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:57 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1457, Bacde wrote:

I made the case

You might have not recognized it because I didn't do the "here are 12 posts with my interpretation underneath them" style of case that everyone on this website creams their pants over
I'm going to bed now but I'll post this to direct MC to look over this and let him know my official preference is Sonrio cuz I don't think that's town.

Doesn't matter much since I'm dead tonight anyways :P

@rest of town don't lynch MC, bacde or impoetic after I die tonight or I will rage at you from the dead thread.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Bacde »

If pac got lynched I wouldn't cry about it but anyone other than Tam or maybe pac is a bad lynch for today imo
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Bacde »

You aren't going to die tonight JaeReed
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Bacde »

Especially if we lynch town because you are so gung-ho about sheeping Murdercat for some reason
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:59 am

Post by Bacde »

Sonrio is such a bad lynch

Town will gain 0 information from lynching sonrio even if he ends up being scum randomly

Seriously just assume that slot is a crapshoot right now, 70% town 30% scum is about the odds

Actually more like 75% to 25%
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:00 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1458, Bacde wrote:
In post 1427, JarJarDrinks wrote:3.5 days left of this phase w/ no end in sight.

I think Jaereed should just nominate 2 candidates and everyone picks their horse today.
Tam is the lynch for today its pretty clear
Not clear at all. If I can't get Pac or Sonrio then I'll join U.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:00 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Meh, maybe bacde. Pac is bestest.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1461, Bacde wrote:If pac got lynched I wouldn't cry about it but anyone other than Tam or maybe pac is a bad lynch for today imo
That's how I feel as well. I was actually leaning slight town on him, so I really expected the pacman lynch to take off, once JarJar and I both switched over to him, but we got absolutely nothing.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1466, JarJarDrinks wrote:Meh, maybe bacde. Pac is bestest.
I hope this doesn't refer to a bacde lynch as opposed to bacde's suggestion for the lynch
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:12 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 725, Bacde wrote:
In post 718, Trivium wrote:
In post 714, Tam wrote:
I was just about to say the same thing. Not so much for that reason, but really...
In post 700, Trivium wrote:Scum made a mistake by voting me, because now it seems like they're backing off and don't want to be involved with it anymore. I want to hear from bacde, murdercat, and evilpacman as to why they thought I was scummy.
So, you get that after talking yourself out of a hole, just a little, it's probably the worst idea ever to then attack the very people you just convinced that you weren't an asshole? I'm just sayin'... :roll:
In post 715, Bacde wrote: :lol:

Triv I'm trying to work with you because your pity party made me think you might be town

but if you aren't going to use this moment to work with me and help me find scum I'm just gonna end up revoting you dude

Seriously man

Your incessant pushing of Irao who is not getting lynched today is like a huge crux of why I'm voting you, so work with me and find an actual scum
This is obviously scum working together.
this read is so bad...

is it possible scum would purposely make such a terrible read?

this is the philosophical question I have to answer
In post 742, Bacde wrote:Triv honestly I think you're just pissed at me right now and not thinking straight

Howabout we compromise and lynch Tam?

Since I agree his 'case' on you sucked and sounded like scum
In post 744, Bacde wrote:
vote Tam

lmao @ you thinking I'm bussing
In post 748, Bacde wrote:
In post 724, Tam wrote:
In post 720, Trivium wrote:Do I get a prize?
Ummm yes, you do! VOTE: Trivium Seriously man, I tried so hard to help you figure out what you were doing wrong and correct it, in the hopes that you were innocent and just really misunderstood.

I don't play around with the wishy washy 'you're great, you're horrible' back and forth players. I find it real scummy. Your opinion of people should not sway like trees in the wind. It can change, of course, but not so radically. You are really grasping for anything.. I'm pretty sure about you now.

I tried.
Since this post mostly
In post 732, Bacde wrote:
In post 727, Trivium wrote: Why. Why is it a bad read bacde. Give me something. Give me anything to suggest that it's a bad read.
Ok, lets start:

How does it seem to you like Tam and I are working together?

Tam can be mafia, sure

But what have we done that makes us "obviously working together"????????

Like that read is so out of left field I don't even know what to make of it
In post 763, Bacde wrote: I said compromise because Triv wanted me or Irao

Just vote Tam with us we can deal with Triv being obstinate later

Yeah I switched suddenly but my read on Tam switched suddenly too, and Tam's vote on Triv doesn't read like a bus to me so I think Triv could be town

plus his "woe is me" posts really hit me in the heart, I dunno maybe I'm a sucker :wink:
In post 1190, Bacde wrote:Literally nothing Tam has said since the wagon has made me want to stop voting her
Eh I still don't feel it. That's what I think is the crux of it lemme know if I'm wrong. Tried to do the work for my buddy.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:13 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1468, Accountant wrote:
In post 1466, JarJarDrinks wrote:Meh, maybe bacde. Pac is bestest.
I hope this doesn't refer to a bacde lynch as opposed to bacde's suggestion for the lynch
I was responding to Bacde's pooh-poohing of a sonria lynch. I townread bacde.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Xkfyu »

You know what would be really cool?

If ira, Sonrio, pacman, and Tam actually used their votes.

Have I mentioned this already?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1451, JarJarDrinks wrote:discussing it in the scum thread?
Didn't notice this post when I made my list. Fuck off, dude.

Unlike you, I see no value in giving an ordered list of reads without any explanation or backing. I almost considered asking you to explain YOUR unhelpful list, but I figured it would be rude/unfair when I could barely explain my barely-existent reads.

Predit: Many people have mentioned it and my biased self wants to point out that you look like you're trying to score townpoints by repeating what bacde reminded everyone of two or three pages ago.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:26 am

Post by Impoetic »

I was about to say "then again, it looks kinda gneuine now" and saw it was XK LMAO
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Why did you ignore my question, Impoetic?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”