Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Trivium »

Scum made a mistake by voting me, because now it seems like they're backing off and don't want to be involved with it anymore. I want to hear from bacde, murdercat, and evilpacman as to why they thought I was scummy.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Nahdia »

Votecount 1.13

Trivium (3):
evilpacman1, Xkfyu, MURDERCAT
iraonavp (2):
Accountant, Trivium
evilpacman18 (1):
JarJarDrinks
MURDERCAT (1):
iraonavp
Accountant (1):
Sonrio
JarJarDrinks (1):
Impoetic

Not Voting (3):
JaeReed, Bacde, Tam

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2016-07-18 18:00:00)
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Trivium »

I already answered with my defense against Xkfyu, but I'll say it again. He seems to scumread me for using the IC status to try to put more pressure on ira. And I did. I used the IC's status as confirmed town because his opinion is that of confirmed town and means more. That way he was more pressured to actually answer the question, and other people were more likely to sheep the wagon. I just want to add yet again that the dynamics of ira's wagon proved even more that ira was scum- a bunch of probably town players vote and put pressure on him, it slowly builds up with a few other players trying to tear it down with bad reasoning, basically just saying the whole thing is dumb, and then a counterwagon happens to crop up from those players on one of the people voting for ira, who I know is town because that person is me.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 700, Trivium wrote:Scum made a mistake by voting me, because now it seems like they're backing off and don't want to be involved with it anymore. I want to hear from bacde, murdercat, and evilpacman as to why they thought I was scummy.
This is stupid man I've been saying all game why I thought you were scummy
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 676, Trivium wrote:Or how about the fact that I haven't seen anyone make a solid case on me?
You mean that no one has made a huge post with quotes about you. Thats different than not having a case. I've posted multiple elements of a case against you stop whining
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Tam »

Impoetic: No problem- I didn't take it as such. I just feel that when you're innocent the more clear you can make yourself when in this type of game the better, and especially with you coming in fresh wanted to make sure you knew what I was about.

Trivium: I wasn't targeting you specially in this reply to Impoetic, more urging her to make note that since weekend has started I have been a lot more productive and others who were rather LOUD at first have all but disappeared, and in some cases really had no content to a lot of posts in the first place.

Trivium:
Tam, if people being really passive about stuff is scummy to you, why aren't you voting Imp? Seriously this is some of the most passive play I've ever seen, I think it's NAI but what's your read on her tam?
Huh? I don't understand why you read her as passive? She just joined and is in my opinion forward and not shy with her questions..I don't find that passive. Also, noone has challenged her yet, so she should not be defensive....please explain. I don't get this question at all.
Tam
[url=http://maddox.xmission.com/tictacs.html]Bush or Tictacs?[/url]
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 689, Trivium wrote:
In post 686, Bacde wrote:
unvote

I'm still willing to lynch Xkfyu as a joke Triv
No, You're not doing this. If you genuinely feel bad about voting me, you can tell me why you did it in the first place.
are you not reading my posts or something?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 704, Bacde wrote:
In post 676, Trivium wrote:Or how about the fact that I haven't seen anyone make a solid case on me?
You mean that no one has made a huge post with quotes about you. Thats different than not having a case. I've posted multiple elements of a case against you stop whining
I've recognized that and responded. How about you be a pal and help out with the iraon lynch?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:27 am

Post by Bacde »

trivium if you keep pushing iraonavp I'm going to revote you btw
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:27 am

Post by Bacde »

responding to elements of a case don't negate that you've had scummy behaviors this game. Responding doesn't really mean anything tbh
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Bacde »

trivium who else besides irao is scum

I thought you just said scum unvoted you??

who is that scum?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 705, Tam wrote:
Huh? I don't understand why you read her as passive? She just joined and is in my opinion forward and not shy with her questions..I don't find that passive. Also, noone has challenged her yet, so she should not be defensive....please explain. I don't get this question at all.
Sorry, I think I misunderstood what you meant by passive. I meant that she seems really unsure about her scum reads, which some people might think is scummy.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 710, Bacde wrote:trivium who else besides irao is scum

who is that scum?
You.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 709, Bacde wrote:responding to elements of a case don't negate that you've had scummy behaviors this game. Responding doesn't really mean anything tbh
I haven't had scummy behaviors this game, or at least not that many scummy behaviors. I don't expect to convince you of that though, I was just pointing out why these 'scummy behaviors' you talked about were invalid.
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Tam »

In post 708, Bacde wrote:trivium if you keep pushing iraonavp I'm going to revote you btw
I was just about to say the same thing. Not so much for that reason, but really...
In post 700, Trivium wrote:Scum made a mistake by voting me, because now it seems like they're backing off and don't want to be involved with it anymore. I want to hear from bacde, murdercat, and evilpacman as to why they thought I was scummy.
So, you get that after talking yourself out of a hole, just a little, it's probably the worst idea ever to then attack the very people you just convinced that you weren't an asshole? I'm just sayin'... :roll:
Tam
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 712, Trivium wrote:

who is that scum?
You.
:lol:

Triv I'm trying to work with you because your pity party made me think you might be town

but if you aren't going to use this moment to work with me and help me find scum I'm just gonna end up revoting you dude

Seriously man

Your incessant pushing of Irao who is not getting lynched today is like a huge crux of why I'm voting you, so work with me and find an actual scum
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Trivium »

who is that scum?
Here's a list
Bacde
Iraon
Evilpacman
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 714, Tam wrote:
In post 708, Bacde wrote:trivium if you keep pushing iraonavp I'm going to revote you btw
I was just about to say the same thing. Not so much for that reason, but really...
So, you get that after talking yourself out of a hole, just a little, it's probably the worst idea ever to then attack the very people you just convinced that you weren't an asshole? I'm just sayin'... :roll:
I can scumread people who I think is scum. I believe the only reason bacde unvoted me was to seem town by unvoting someone who is town, and who he has no legitimate case against.. I also believe that he will revote me because I believe that, trying to come back more aggressive to seem like he isn't doing the very thing I just said. Now I'm thinking you're probably scum for this very post that seems to indirectly defend him.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 714, Tam wrote:
In post 715, Bacde wrote:

who is that scum?
You.
:lol:

Triv I'm trying to work with you because your pity party made me think you might be town

but if you aren't going to use this moment to work with me and help me find scum I'm just gonna end up revoting you dude

Seriously man

Your incessant pushing of Irao who is not getting lynched today is like a huge crux of why I'm voting you, so work with me and find an actual scum
This is obviously scum working together.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Trivium »

Calling the scum team right now. It's bacde, tam, and iraon.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Trivium »

Do I get a prize?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 715, Bacde wrote:

Irao who is not getting lynched today
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Trivium »

Failure quote but I have a point here. I see scum defending a scumpartner by making absolutely no case, but simply saying that their lynch isn't going to happen.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 703, Bacde wrote:
No, you've been saying all game you thought the AFKs were scummy.
In post 703, Bacde wrote:
In post 688, Bacde wrote:Thinking Jarjar could be scum
So why, when you doubt your case, do you do what you're doing now instead of looking at your other scumreads who are also being voted?

Bacde, is it you in there?
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Tam »

In post 720, Trivium wrote:Do I get a prize?
Ummm yes, you do! VOTE: Trivium Seriously man, I tried so hard to help you figure out what you were doing wrong and correct it, in the hopes that you were innocent and just really misunderstood.

I don't play around with the wishy washy 'you're great, you're horrible' back and forth players. I find it real scummy. Your opinion of people should not sway like trees in the wind. It can change, of course, but not so radically. You are really grasping for anything.. I'm pretty sure about you now.

I tried.
Tam

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”