Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:07 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 1422, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1419, Bacde wrote:Like, I agree misrepping can be town or scum but even the fact you are engaging with Tam about that point bothers me because it didn't even happen in the first place
I don't think you were misrepping anything, was just putting in a general comment. I honestly wasn't following the whole inactivity argument closely because I don't like activity "tells". That said, I did notice newbscum are more likely to hardcore lurk. I don't think Tam is newbscum tho so the inactivity/beetlejuicing just seems null to me.
Ok what do you think of the actual argument about why Tam is scummy as opposed to just how Tam is now being inactive to avoid wagons which is more of an adjunctive argument that supports my initial thoughts

I feel like you've written off Tam as scum and I'm not sure why
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:51 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Who made the case? As far as I can see it was just a compromise lynch. Then not liking the way she pushed on Trivium, which at the time it happened I can't see anything sus in her ISO.

I really think this is a compromise low activity lynch even more now? She's overly explanatory I guess but I can be as town too. I'm feeling it less as of like post 12 in her ISO.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:13 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

3.5 days left of this phase w/ no end in sight.

I think Jaereed should just nominate 2 candidates and everyone picks their horse today.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:37 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1409, Tam wrote:I'm really not sure who I want to vote yet. There are a few in the running ATM.
such as...?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1403, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1402, Impoetic wrote:I would think it's because he's still fluffing even now

why are you so sure you're right? :|
Me or iraon? Son legit has done nothing all game to try to seriously analyze anything nd his tone doesn't read as lazy town. Therefore I think he's scum.

Being IC sucks since ppl don't push on me so it's harder to get interaction reads tbh. Part of why I'm feeling so slack.

Iraon you are not a scumhunting god. Murders not scum thru any stretch.
I was talking to Ira, of course! (Thanks for listing your reads.)

Sorry, I haven't caught up yet. Just read this post.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:40 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Leaning town on everyone in this list now:
- Bacde
- Accnt
- MC
- Ira
- XK
- Sonia
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:41 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

which means scum is in this list:
- IMpoetic
- Tam
- Sonrio
- Pac

These are the only people I'd like to lynch today.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:46 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 306, Tam wrote:I'm all caught up now. Thanks JaeReed. I'm still not sure what to make of all of that, or if it is anything at all. I'm still a bit tired and marathon read it, but for now I will just point out the bits that stand out to me.

I agree completely with JarJar and am also waiting patiently to hear back from evilpacman about this. I feel it's a bit suspicious.

Accountant seems to have just suddenly stepped in the game and literally gone for the nearest bare throat he saw, and has Iraon locked in his sights. The attack on him seems very direct and very forced somehow. As far as I can tell, the whole suspicion thing on Iraon was just him and trivium bumping heads slightly and he didn't seem to answer things quite right. I have gotten stuck in this trap myself so I agree that he probably just reads formal and maybe a tad awkward, but it could also be nervousness & defensiveness if he is bad. I don't really have a good read on him yet, but I do find it extremely weird that Accountant jumped on him like that and just won't let up. Accountant, can you shed some light on why you are so quick to jump on Iraon? You seem quite eager.

Town Mafioso- I find your entire demeanor highly suspicious, which, oddly, makes me think that that's just your Style, and an excellent smoke-screen for you when you are mafia...I will have to go back and eyeball a few of your games to see how that plays out, but you are either a character player, or I find you very sus...

Accountant- I have played more than 15 games..not sure exactly how many but you are welcome to look up my posts.
In post 550, Tam wrote:
"When you say funny do you mean "haha" funny, "weird" funny or "suspicious" funny? Why
does my aggression in particular stand out as opposed to the aggression of other players in
the game?"
All of the above. Funny.

I'm not sure really, but I think it was the super fast reactions that were really short and just
one-minded. Not all of them are like that, but a few really seemed odd...forced or something.
"Tam - null. Need more here. Can't put my finger on it but there's something about her posts I don't really like. Like she says exactly the right things."
JarJar- Thanks, this made me giggle! I can't say I haven't been accused of worse things, but I am open to suggestions on how to make this better? I feel that now that I am here, I am being productive, but it is hard to combat 'saying exactly the right things'. Maybe the more I talk the more you'll see I have flaws? At any rate- it did make me giggle.

What happened to Town Mafioso? He was all over this chain and then radio silence?

I don't really follow this back and forth as well as I'd like to, but I do still feel like Iraon is being misunderstood/intentionally ignored. I have to agree that he seemed to have answered your question repeatedly, and you just kept claiming he didn't and asking him to answer again. Maybe change the question to get a different result?

I don't understand where Murdercat is coming up with this confirmed townie label so suddenly. Are you being facetious? Or serious?

You guys seem to be talking mostly while I am at work, or sleeping, so I will make sure that I am on a lot more on the weekends. I promise I am not lurking :mrgreen:
In post 552, Tam wrote:Oh and.. obviously Trivium is a good guy...I mean, you know, Tennant... :cool:
In post 642, Tam wrote:JarJar:
And he's frustrated because people are jumping all over him for something he gave a clear answer for several times. I think any alignment would be frustrated there.
This is my read on Iraon too. Exactly. I've been there and it is so frustrating.

JaeReed:
I want it noted that this reachout was ignored.
And I want it noted that mine was as well...pretty much the same exact request but to the other side, and from before this...

JaeReed:
I want a Trivium lynch today because I feel like that would put things more into perspective for a lot of people. I don't want this day to go on much longer because of how much harder that will make it for people to reread.
I am glad you feel that way, because I am ready to
vote Trivium
based on his logic defying me and some really shady seeming actions.
(And no, I am not trying to point out that I'm voting the way the only confirmed innocent is, I'm saying that because I was already voting that way...I found it nice confirmation of my own feelings.)

Xkfyu:
Scum
Tam - So, her second post, post 306. Remember what I said about Accountant's play style making him an easy target? I also agree with whoever it was that said everything she says is too perfect.
So, again, I'm not sure how to defend against saying the perfect things...if someone can elaborate, or maybe actually bring something up that I can answer, that would be great.
(Maybe even have an original reason why you don't like me, and not just tag on to other people's thoughts alone?) I did see you point out a specific post by me, but I don't understand what about the post you didn't like...my calling out Accountant? Someone I've never played with for acting like he normally does? I dunno. The way you worded it made me think you were suspicious of me because of something YOU said? Please elaborate.
In post 659, Tam wrote:Question: Has anyone other than Trivium claimed he was an idiot, or stupid, or any of this? I don't recall it anywhere but in your defensive posts, and repeatedly there, like you are trying the 'woe is me- everyone attacks me' card. I think maybe if you defended yourself, or attempted to, instead of just constantly saying 'why bother? noone will believe me and they'll all think i'm stupid' type things, you might gain more ground (if you do have a valid point). The way you jump around with your triple posts and this whole routine just makes me feel more confident in my vote.
In post 673, Tam wrote:Oooooeerr ok, I will definitely do that in future.
VOTE: Trivium

Trivium, I really think you are scummy, but if you are not, I will feel really bad about this. I just don't think I will. I have to keep my vote there. Can you come back with some sort of defense?
In post 680, Tam wrote:And....going back to read up on all the things they've been saying is just too hard? I feel it's extremely scummy to just sit there and go, "Oh well, it's useless. Why bother?" which seems to be your entire defense. Like you don't believe you are good, so why would we? What's the point in trying to defend it?
#PacifismPissesMeOff! (A joke, but really this does irritate me.)

I was not suspicious of you enough to actually vote you just based off what they said, not nearly as much as now that I saw how you reacted to it all. For me, that is what cemented my vote. I do not think you are stupid, or the village idiot, but rather disinterested and maybe a bit lazy....oh and scummy.

I give up.
In post 692, Tam wrote:Impoetic: I honestly don't know who could be his partner(s). Maybe they abandoned him? Maybe he's SK? I don't know the answer, but I feel that he seems the most scummy to me ATM, and that others seem to see the same things I do, including our Confirmed Innocent, so I am going with it. (that being said, JR did unvote him...but at the time he was supportive)

I know I have not been the most productive. I started out having (like you) to catch up on reading a billion pages and until today, have been working long hours. I don't have too much time after work...but now that I'm caught up with reading and have more of a feel of who and what is going on, it shouldn't be too bad next week and moving forward, but I am definitely able to contribute more on the weekends. I hope that's apparent at this point. I feel I have made my stances very clear on who i suspect and don't, and that I have even contributed at this point more than some of the ones who appear to be posting so much, but really it's just 3-5 posts all with one line in them, or at least with a lot less content shared.
In post 695, Tam wrote:Hmmmm UNVOTE: Trivium now that he is defending himself. I want to see where this goes.
In post 705, Tam wrote:Impoetic: No problem- I didn't take it as such. I just feel that when you're innocent the more clear you can make yourself when in this type of game the better, and especially with you coming in fresh wanted to make sure you knew what I was about.

Trivium: I wasn't targeting you specially in this reply to Impoetic, more urging her to make note that since weekend has started I have been a lot more productive and others who were rather LOUD at first have all but disappeared, and in some cases really had no content to a lot of posts in the first place.

Trivium:
Tam, if people being really passive about stuff is scummy to you, why aren't you voting Imp? Seriously this is some of the most passive play I've ever seen, I think it's NAI but what's your read on her tam?
Huh? I don't understand why you read her as passive? She just joined and is in my opinion forward and not shy with her questions..I don't find that passive. Also, noone has challenged her yet, so she should not be defensive....please explain. I don't get this question at all.
I don't like ur bottom two reads. The rest are fine, JJD.

My preferences are: Xk, sonrio, sonia (guess I have a problem with names starting with son), pac. But I married Murdercat this game so he is double voter. If you wanna convince him to anyone else there's my preferences. I'd almost have JJD in there for buddying the IC tbh. But not my lynch preference today.

If I had to choose, mah buddy MC put down Xk and I'll run with that, but sonrio and sonia are both equally strong scumreads for me if u don't like lynching the townier looking could-still-flip-scum person. See my feels are that outta sonrio/impoetic one is scum and it's not impo soooo.... yeah.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:47 am

Post by JaeReed »

Uhhh I'll get nahdia to get rid of every quote in there.. or at least spoiler it plz.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:48 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

XK is so obvtown
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:51 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1432, JaeReed wrote:I'd almost have JJD in there for buddying the IC tbh
Well if u choose XK and the triv slot then I'm gonna renege cause I refuse to lynch either.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:53 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1434, JarJarDrinks wrote:XK is so obvtown
MC is so obvtown that he's basically my slot. and he asked me to sheep him so i will cuz I trust him to be town that much. plus xk is a good contender for "town slot that could flip scum"

If I had to choose another townread that had a chance of flipping scum? accountant.

but yeah my vote is married to murder's so trying to convince me is useless. murder is the double voter.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:53 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1435, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1432, JaeReed wrote:I'd almost have JJD in there for buddying the IC tbh
Well if u choose XK and the triv slot then I'm gonna renege cause I refuse to lynch either.
u also got sonrio soooo thats a thing
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:54 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

repeating this:
In post 1319, JarJarDrinks wrote:There's way too many people throwing Pac into their scumreads pile w/o much of a wagon forming.
this is what a scum wagon feels like.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:55 am

Post by Accountant »

out of XK/sonrio/sonia I prefer to lynch sonia
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:55 am

Post by Accountant »

pac is better than all three, tam is better than pac

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:55 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1436, JaeReed wrote:MC is so obvtown
I wouldn't say he's obvtown but I do think he's town, just w/ a bad read.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:56 am

Post by Accountant »

mc is obvtown

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:57 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1436, JaeReed wrote:but yeah my vote is married to murder's so trying to convince me is useless. murder is the double voter.
Well NOBODY wants to lynch XK so MC needs to pick someone else.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:28 am

Post by Impoetic »

I don't think I understand why there's 1 mafia in me and sonrio if you think it's Sonrio, since it was really me that created the link between us this game with my early TR on him. I do get what you're saying about him in terms of not really doing any scumhunting on the surface, though, and maybe he isn't just a lazy townplayer. It saddens me that I can't read him after all haha.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:32 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1444, Impoetic wrote:I don't think I understand why there's 1 mafia in me and sonrio if you think it's Sonrio, since it was really me that created the link between us this game with my early TR on him. I do get what you're saying about him in terms of not really doing any scumhunting on the surface, though, and maybe he isn't just a lazy townplayer. It saddens me that I can't read him after all haha.
this post is very lazy

i mean this is a good way to avoid ever having to take a stance on sonrio

Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:11 am

Post by Impoetic »

I am extremely lazy, and I've taken a stance on sonrio and backed out of it, because I don't know sonrio's alignment. My stance is I still don't want to lynch him today, because I DID have that vibe in the first place and it just seems too simple, but I'll change that if he doesn't start participating in a protown way. That's what I expected him to have done by now.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Sonia, are you caught up yet?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Impoetic »

If I wanted to avoid taking a stance on Sonrio I wouldn't have said I'd be lynched as soon as I let him get lynched d1 before backing out of that. It would be a really stupid move as scum and was pretty stupid for me as town too tbh. Nonetheless, if I was ever that confident, I probably had some reason for it.

The post you quoted was more about nitpicking over the logic than his actual alignment, and the part you were referring to is me clarifying that.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:17 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@Impoetic, can u give a quick list of ur scumreads?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”