Accountant
evilpacman18 (1):
JarJarDrinks

Not Voting (1):
Robbnva

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2016-07-18 18:00:00)
Last edited by Nahdia on Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Accountant »

robby Tam is a she i think
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Robbnva »

My bad. I suck with pronouns. Hard to see on my phone.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I bet you if I hadn't made this post that would lampshade it, Tam would have come back and immediately responded to bacde, playing that up as the meat of the BW rather than the weak link it is. I mean, Bacde's a good player, but he's refusing to explain his point of view thoroughly and is someone that can be targeted easily as a means of avoidance/misrepping
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 856, Robbnva wrote:Oh I misread Your post. It's not about difference of opinions but that is what it looks like to me. Anyway I don't really care so moving on.
a town post from robb !
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 867, iraonavp wrote:
In post 822, Tam wrote:Wow, in a nutshell, no Robb, I posted a few times EXACTLY why I voted. I thought the others's reasons were okay, but pointed out that it was Trivium's reactions to the whole thing that made me vote him. I then tried really hard to help him out, thinking maybe he was a townie who was misunderstood, as I have been in that spot before and it's frustrating. (I said ALL OF THIS BTW. I'm not sure why you guys are saying I never gave my reasons.) You also say, in the post directly after the one you say i am sus in, that you are most suspicious of people who lurked while Trivium was under fire..I was right in the spotlight, trying to figure this all out. Can you explain this further? Because there were only like 3 of us talking at all. Half the town still hasn't shown up and a third ran away and got replacements.

Also, what did I do that suddenly I am catching votes? I missed something clearly. I would like to point out that while I am being blamed for not giving reasons for my vote, NOT A SINGLE VOTER OF ME IN THIS GAME HAS GIVEN A REASON. They have all just either said Vote...like JaeReed and murder, or said I say all the right things, which is literally the opposite of saying the wrong things. I have asked that these people elaborate but when getting no response from anyone about it, just blew it off, because it didn't seem valid to me.

Can anyone give me an actual reason why I'm suspicious? Again, it would be nice to have something to actually be able to defend.

Also, I don't feel my revote of Trivium to have been wishy washy at all. I never said I was unvoting him permanently, I said quite clearly that it was just to see how it all played out, because he finally had taken my advice and tried defending himself instead of whining. When he then flipped out again on the people who he had just convinced to unvote him, it was a major red flag for me. Please note that HE DID NOT ATTACK ME he was after Bacde...who then turned the tables somehow and shifted the blame on me. It was not a defensive move. It was more of an epiphany that he was scum. I still can not even imagine what it is I actually did to look scummy. And since then the two votes I've gotten have not said anything about why they voted me.

Robb- Saying that being too defensive, or even defensive, is not a thing, is BS. It most certainly is, but has often also been found to be townies that got upset and confused about being blamed wrongly. But don't try and negate the very clear mistakes that your predecessor made. It's ridiculous to claim that they don't exist...
I think this is a town-aligned post.

Bacde is seemingly just repeating to lynch Tam even when he isn't literally doing that and I find it suspicious.
I like how you characterize my play based on 1 post in the entire game

wait no I don't like that it feels lazy man
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 873, Robbnva wrote:
In post 867, iraonavp wrote:think this is a town-aligned post.

Bacde is seemingly just repeating to lynch Tam even when he isn't literally doing that and I find it suspicious.
I disagree.

1. I quoted a post where he said some negative things about my slot and asked him to point them out to me and he didn't. Instead he said posted a few times why he voted me. His first mention of trivium is post 306 but it's not really a read on him, rather accountant/Ira stuff. 2nd time he mentions him is post 552 where he says he's a good guy (I'm assuming this was sarcasm or something. Don't really understand the point of the post actually). Third time he mentions him is in the post he votes him where he directly quotes the IC who says he wants trivium lynched and says some shit I don't understand which is why I asked him for examples. (Like where did trivium defy tam? How did he defy him? And why is that scummy? What position is tam in to make requests of trivium? Also what "shady seeming actions" did he perceive trivium do?

2. At the time of that post he had 3 votes. His reaction imo seems over the top. He acts like he is at l-2 or something. Why make a huge post like that instead of coming in and directly asking the people voting him why they are?

Also this post
In post 724, Tam wrote:
In post 720, Trivium wrote:Do I get a prize?
Ummm yes, you do! VOTE: Trivium Seriously man, I tried so hard to help you figure out what you were doing wrong and correct it, in the hopes that you were innocent and just really misunderstood.

I don't play around with the wishy washy 'you're great, you're horrible' back and forth players. I find it real scummy. Your opinion of people should not sway like trees in the wind. It can change, of course, but not so radically. You are really grasping for anything.. I'm pretty sure about you now.

I tried.
Reaks of him knowing my slot is town.
(1) is incomprehensible...

Tam's response is equivalent to Trivium's response (and I just realized you replaced him), both are town-aligned posts. I think it's that simple.

I kinda get what you're saying about , I that post pinged me too. I can't pin it down on anything other than it sounds off though.

I still think Tam is slightly town-aligned, and I especially don't want to lynch her based on who is on the wagon.

Look at how Accountant and MURDERCAT posture back and forth about which wagon to join, MURDERCAT does exactly the same thing as Accountant where he says how scum-aligned Trivium is and then moves to Tam to shift with the flow.
Sonrio
Sonrio
Goon
Sonrio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Sonrio »

i cant believe bacde is playing forum mafia
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 874, Accountant wrote:Son I literally said I thought that triv's pity party made me feel like he's town

Are you such a desperate scum that you have to rely on making strawmen to avoid looking like the disingenuous scumlord you are
You are implying it, but still avoiding explicitly saying that you have town-aligned reads on everyone except me and Tam, because you're scum-aligned and lying about it.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 882, Sonrio wrote:i cant believe bacde is playing forum mafia
What's that supposed to mean?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 878, Impoetic wrote:I bet you if I hadn't made this post that would lampshade it, Tam would have come back and immediately responded to bacde, playing that up as the meat of the BW rather than the weak link it is. I mean, Bacde's a good player, but he's refusing to explain his point of view thoroughly and is someone that can be targeted easily as a means of avoidance/misrepping
Bacde is obvtown enough and a good enough player that I don't feel he is lynchbait for mafia

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Sonrio
Sonrio
Goon
Sonrio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Sonrio »

ive played with him before on epicmafia and its refreshing to see him play differently than his usual....sporadic playstyle
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Bacde I like how you refuse to answer anyone in a meaningful way

what about robb has been scummy

Predit: You're ignoring what I said about Tam, Ira. That post was also my reason and aside from gut I think I mentioned why. Well, maybe I didn't, but it's certainly false-sounding. This pretense of having tried "so hard" to help Trivium before revoting him as a response to him scumreading her is very, as Robb might put it, "scum motivated."
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 880, Bacde wrote:
In post 867, iraonavp wrote:
In post 822, Tam wrote:Wow, in a nutshell, no Robb, I posted a few times EXACTLY why I voted. I thought the others's reasons were okay, but pointed out that it was Trivium's reactions to the whole thing that made me vote him. I then tried really hard to help him out, thinking maybe he was a townie who was misunderstood, as I have been in that spot before and it's frustrating. (I said ALL OF THIS BTW. I'm not sure why you guys are saying I never gave my reasons.) You also say, in the post directly after the one you say i am sus in, that you are most suspicious of people who lurked while Trivium was under fire..I was right in the spotlight, trying to figure this all out. Can you explain this further? Because there were only like 3 of us talking at all. Half the town still hasn't shown up and a third ran away and got replacements.

Also, what did I do that suddenly I am catching votes? I missed something clearly. I would like to point out that while I am being blamed for not giving reasons for my vote, NOT A SINGLE VOTER OF ME IN THIS GAME HAS GIVEN A REASON. They have all just either said Vote...like JaeReed and murder, or said I say all the right things, which is literally the opposite of saying the wrong things. I have asked that these people elaborate but when getting no response from anyone about it, just blew it off, because it didn't seem valid to me.

Can anyone give me an actual reason why I'm suspicious? Again, it would be nice to have something to actually be able to defend.

Also, I don't feel my revote of Trivium to have been wishy washy at all. I never said I was unvoting him permanently, I said quite clearly that it was just to see how it all played out, because he finally had taken my advice and tried defending himself instead of whining. When he then flipped out again on the people who he had just convinced to unvote him, it was a major red flag for me. Please note that HE DID NOT ATTACK ME he was after Bacde...who then turned the tables somehow and shifted the blame on me. It was not a defensive move. It was more of an epiphany that he was scum. I still can not even imagine what it is I actually did to look scummy. And since then the two votes I've gotten have not said anything about why they voted me.

Robb- Saying that being too defensive, or even defensive, is not a thing, is BS. It most certainly is, but has often also been found to be townies that got upset and confused about being blamed wrongly. But don't try and negate the very clear mistakes that your predecessor made. It's ridiculous to claim that they don't exist...
I think this is a town-aligned post.

I like how you characterize my play based on 1 post in the entire game

wait no I don't like that it feels lazy man
I'm not characterizing your play, I'm just talking about one thing you did.

I have difficulty understanding where you're coming from and you're not making that any easier. I'm worried that if I just take the easygoing, sarcastic posts such as this one as indications of you being town-aligned I might be sorely mistaken.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 883, iraonavp wrote:
In post 874, Accountant wrote:Son I literally said I thought that triv's pity party made me feel like he's town

Are you such a desperate scum that you have to rely on making strawmen to avoid looking like the disingenuous scumlord you are
You are implying it, but still avoiding explicitly saying that you have town-aligned reads on everyone except me and Tam, because you're scum-aligned and lying about it.
I mean if you and Tam are mafia and I townread everyone else then I'm correct in every one of those reads except one

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 887, Impoetic wrote:Bacde I like how you refuse to answer anyone in a meaningful way

what about robb has been scummy

Predit: You're ignoring what I said about Tam, Ira. That post was also my reason and aside from gut I think I mentioned why. Well, maybe I didn't, but it's certainly false-sounding. This pretense of having tried "so hard" to help Trivium before revoting him as a response to him scumreading her is very, as Robb might put it, "scum motivated."
I didn't even know who you were addressing, and I still can't work out what point you're trying to make about Bacde and Tam...
Sonrio
Sonrio
Goon
Sonrio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Sonrio »

off topic but how to make my signature show up on all my posts????????????????

also accountant is one of those blunt, mean and old players but also town so ill UNVOTE: Accountant
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 889, Accountant wrote:
In post 883, iraonavp wrote:

I mean if you and Tam are mafia and I townread everyone else then I'm correct in every one of those reads except one
See, you're still being ambiguous about it!

Say it, tell everyone that your read list is:
Town-aligned: MURDERCAT, JaeReed, Bacde, JarJarDrinks, evilpacman18, Robbnva, Sonrio, Xkfyu, Impoetic
Null-aligned: Tam
Scum-aligned: iraonavp
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 885, Accountant wrote:
In post 878, Impoetic wrote:I bet you if I hadn't made this post that would lampshade it, Tam would have come back and immediately responded to bacde, playing that up as the meat of the BW rather than the weak link it is. I mean, Bacde's a good player, but he's refusing to explain his point of view thoroughly and is someone that can be targeted easily as a means of avoidance/misrepping
Bacde is obvtown enough and a good enough player that I don't feel he is lynchbait for mafia
it's not that he's lynchbait but that people can use his posts to make it look like they're addressing cases just because he's on them, since he refuses to respond to anyone about anything and continuously says things without explaining them (fmpov)

Predit: The bacde comment is in a different vein. Tam made a post about having been trying not to scumread her scumread and then voted after he hard SRed her. That's not towny behavior. You should be able to work out why.

Predit2: Account settings > profile > signature > submit, right?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 891, Sonrio wrote:off topic but how to make my signature show up on all my posts????????????????

also accountant is one of those blunt, mean and old players but also town so ill UNVOTE: Accountant
He's not town-aligned...

He's clearly posturing to lynch Tam and doesn't really think Tam is scum-aligned.

Who do you think is scum-aligned if not Accountant?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Robbnva »

I didn't think 1 was incomprehensible:(

Also something I'm trying to work on. Sometimes your biggest scum read isn't everyone else's so you have to shift your vote. People don't seem interested in voting you off. I certainly am not and since you don't have a ton of votes others don't seem to want to either. I've never seen somebody make a big stink about not being voted before lol.

So given you have issues with their votes. Does this mean you think they are scum together? If
Yes... For real? If no, which one is scummier and why since they both are doing the same thing according to you?

P.edit - damn lots of posts while I was typing lol. This is at iron
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I was addressing bacde about robb.
Sonrio
Sonrio
Goon
Sonrio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Sonrio »

avatar change was needed after 3 months of gold

to be honest ill probably vote tam if any since i dont have a scum read but since this is day 1 i dont really bother. do you not scumread tam?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 893, Impoetic wrote:
In post 885, Accountant wrote:
it's not that he's lynchbait but that people can use his posts to make it look like they're addressing cases just because he's on them, since he refuses to respond to anyone about anything and continuously says things without explaining them (fmpov)

Predit: The bacde comment is in a different vein. Tam made a post about having been trying not to scumread her scumread and then voted after he hard SRed her. That's not towny behavior. You should be able to work out why.

Predit2: Account settings > profile > signature > submit, right?
If you treat it like it had deliberate motivation, sure.

It bothers me how you are implicitly assuming that Bacde is town-aligned.
Sonrio
Sonrio
Goon
Sonrio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Sonrio »

AAAAAAAAAAA SINCE HELP ME ITS NOT SHOWING UP

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”