iraonavp
Accountant (1):
Sonrio

Not Voting (1):
MURDERCAT

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2016-07-18 18:00:00)
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 798, Robbnva wrote:Not even sure I'll be catching up. I'm not making any pushes day 1. I'll skim some ISOs though
What the heck does this mean
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 396, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 392, Trivium wrote:I'm not going to defend myself any more either, so you can either fuck off or mislynch.
This is the scum claim. First of all this level of "anger" is usually a matter of pent up frustration, it doesn't just come out in one post, especially since Trivium isn't THAT much more under pressure than he was in his last couple posts and he wasn't particularly angry there. It's very early for the "mislynch me" ultimatum, which indicates that we're probably on the right track here.
You can't be this bad at the game evil. That isn't anywhere close to a scum claim.

P.edit it means exactly what it says
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Accountant »

So just to be clear

- you wont be reading the game
- you wont be pushing a lynch on anyone

Is that what you meant??
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Robbnva »

So on the surface it looks like evil never really had an original reasons for voting my slot. He basically agrees with somebody else. The rest of evil's iso is kind of meh. I think evil is trying to buddy bcade personally but I'll keep an eye on it.

P.edit - I'll be reading ISOs. I won't be reading all 31 pages in a row.

Day 1 - no I'm not pushing anyone. See my sig for more details on that.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Robbnva »

Meh xy started good. His push on evil looked good. He kind of went off the rails though after my predecessor voted his top town read. Later puts evil to null. Evil should probably be further down the list imo but again that's just my opinion.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Robbnva »

Oh before I forget

unvote
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 642, Tam wrote:I am glad you feel that way, because I am ready to vote Trivium based on his logic defying me and some really shady seeming actions.
I can't see where you point out any of these things. Would you please do that? On the surface it looks like you just blindly sheep jaereed.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 87, Bacde wrote:omg this is such obvious bs man its page 4 why are you explaining so much
Explaining too much is somehow scummy? :facepalm:

Oh wait tomato avatar.

Nvm but that's a bad post if you are town just saying.

I only have one question for you. Being completely honest here. How serious on a scale of 1-10 was your push on tivium?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Impoetic »

I wanna vote robb for his play rn
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Impoetic »

Well, I don't completely want to vote him, obviously, but I think he's being scummy coming in so hyper-defensive of his predecessor. Can't easily explain it better than that but it's worth noting nonetheless.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Robbnva »

So vote me

I'm looking at the reasons why people are voting my slot to see who has good reasons and who doesn't. That's called scum hunting. I'm town so I need to see if anyone on my wagon looks opportunistic. Tam/ep both look like that on the surface. Both sheeping other people's opinions without any original ones themselves.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Robbnva »

hyper-defensive really isn't a thing btw, but tbh Defensive isn't really a thing either.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Robbnva »

The people who need more pressure imo are people who seem to be blending into the background during the time my slot was under the most pressure. Reduced activity is a red flag when there is a lot of stuff going on. Especially if the lack of activity seemed out of place.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 671, Impoetic wrote:sonrio <3
In post 662, Trivium wrote:
In post 659, Tam wrote:Question: Has anyone other than Trivium claimed he was an idiot, or stupid, or any of this? I don't recall it anywhere but in your defensive posts, and repeatedly there, like you are trying the 'woe is me- everyone attacks me' card. I think maybe if you defended yourself, or attempted to, instead of just constantly saying 'why bother? noone will believe me and they'll all think i'm stupid' type things, you might gain more ground (if you do have a valid point). The way you jump around with your triple posts and this whole routine just makes me feel more confident in my vote.
Check my meta. I'm pissed. Everyone looks scummy to me and everyone looks town, I have no idea what I'm doing and I desperately want everybody else to know that I do, so that my opinion matters at all when at this point I'm actually convinced that it actually doesn't. I think I need a break from this game.
that's unfortunate because I was just back to leaning town on you -.-

meh

VOTE: nahdia
What about that post would make you change your read on him? There is nothing AI in that post.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:11 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

VOTE: Tam

Much more comfortable with this now.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 814, Robbnva wrote:
In post 671, Impoetic wrote:sonrio <3
In post 662, Trivium wrote:
In post 659, Tam wrote:Question: Has anyone other than Trivium claimed he was an idiot, or stupid, or any of this? I don't recall it anywhere but in your defensive posts, and repeatedly there, like you are trying the 'woe is me- everyone attacks me' card. I think maybe if you defended yourself, or attempted to, instead of just constantly saying 'why bother? noone will believe me and they'll all think i'm stupid' type things, you might gain more ground (if you do have a valid point). The way you jump around with your triple posts and this whole routine just makes me feel more confident in my vote.
Check my meta. I'm pissed. Everyone looks scummy to me and everyone looks town, I have no idea what I'm doing and I desperately want everybody else to know that I do, so that my opinion matters at all when at this point I'm actually convinced that it actually doesn't. I think I need a break from this game.
that's unfortunate because I was just back to leaning town on you -.-

meh

VOTE: nahdia
What about that post would make you change your read on him? There is nothing AI in that post.
IIRC it wasn't that post but the posts just before it from him.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Robbnva »

Ok which ones.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Robbnva »

And explain what about it as AI
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Robbnva »

Btw the 4 posts right before that one scream town confusion/frustration. I think even Stevie wonder can see that.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Impoetic »

there's your answer then. Right now I can't recall exactly which ones it was but that's what the indicator was.

"Calling the team" and your current overcompensation (better?? it may not be true, sure, but hopefully this term raises no objections as a possible interpretation) for your previous slot being a target (reasonable as town, but read as scum that got a burst of adrenaline to me at first -- not as much now that I reconsider) make me reconsider trivium's alignment again though. I just don't know if I think you hitting the ground running like this is towny. I could see you doing it simply due to the votes on you and it being NAI, but I'm flickering abck and forth about it. In other words, I'm not scumreading you enough to vote you -- and I said that. Why did you think I was and ask me to vote you?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Impoetic »

That ultimatum is an overreaction. Also my post is incomprehensible because I stopped midway through to see if I could spot the indicators and because I suck at writing
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Tam »

Wow, in a nutshell, no Robb, I posted a few times EXACTLY why I voted. I thought the others's reasons were okay, but pointed out that it was Trivium's reactions to the whole thing that made me vote him. I then tried really hard to help him out, thinking maybe he was a townie who was misunderstood, as I have been in that spot before and it's frustrating. (I said ALL OF THIS BTW. I'm not sure why you guys are saying I never gave my reasons.) You also say, in the post directly after the one you say i am sus in, that you are most suspicious of people who lurked while Trivium was under fire..I was right in the spotlight, trying to figure this all out. Can you explain this further? Because there were only like 3 of us talking at all. Half the town still hasn't shown up and a third ran away and got replacements.

Also, what did I do that suddenly I am catching votes? I missed something clearly. I would like to point out that while I am being blamed for not giving reasons for my vote, NOT A SINGLE VOTER OF ME IN THIS GAME HAS GIVEN A REASON. They have all just either said Vote...like JaeReed and murder, or said I say all the right things, which is literally the opposite of saying the wrong things. I have asked that these people elaborate but when getting no response from anyone about it, just blew it off, because it didn't seem valid to me.

Can anyone give me an actual reason why I'm suspicious? Again, it would be nice to have something to actually be able to defend.

Also, I don't feel my revote of Trivium to have been wishy washy at all. I never said I was unvoting him permanently, I said quite clearly that it was just to see how it all played out, because he finally had taken my advice and tried defending himself instead of whining. When he then flipped out again on the people who he had just convinced to unvote him, it was a major red flag for me. Please note that HE DID NOT ATTACK ME he was after Bacde...who then turned the tables somehow and shifted the blame on me. It was not a defensive move. It was more of an epiphany that he was scum. I still can not even imagine what it is I actually did to look scummy. And since then the two votes I've gotten have not said anything about why they voted me.

Robb- Saying that being too defensive, or even defensive, is not a thing, is BS. It most certainly is, but has often also been found to be townies that got upset and confused about being blamed wrongly. But don't try and negate the very clear mistakes that your predecessor made. It's ridiculous to claim that they don't exist...
Tam
[url=http://maddox.xmission.com/tictacs.html]Bush or Tictacs?[/url]
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Robbnva »

Calling "the team" if anything is town minded. Scum doesn't typically want to close their options. They want to keep them
As open as possible.

My over compensation? I'm not over compensating. I'm playing how I play regardless of alignment. I'm always active. I'm always omgus, I call out bad posts.

I mean what I've seen from my predecessor he's probably the most obv town player next to the IC. Obviously I'm biased but I genuinely don't see anything with scum intent in his posts. I also don't see anyone accusing him of any. The stuff people are using are things that actually point to town rather than scum. The scum are the people trying to appear town without doing much. That's why I'm surprised Pacman doesn't have more votes. Tam wagon is probably good but I want him to answer my question
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 822, Tam wrote:Robb- Saying that being too defensive, or even defensive, is not a thing, is BS. It most certainly is
Haven't read the rest of your post yet but no it isnt BS. Having been called defensive more than I can count I speak from experience. Town and scum are both accused of being defensive for defending themselves. It's not AI, it's part of the game and anyone who uses that as a negative is a really shitty player.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”