Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 848, Accountant wrote:What do you think about iraonvp?
No opinion. Haven't really ISOd him yet
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Accountant »

Oh god you were reading the entire game through ISOs I forgot for a moment because that is such a ridiculous and silly way to catch up
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Robbnva »

I'm sheeping my vote onto whoever besides myself gets the most votes so why do I need to read every page? It would take me about 4 days to read these pages anyway and if I do that I miss current conversations and get further and further behind. My way is much more efficient
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 847, Robbnva wrote:
In post 844, Bacde wrote:
In post 843, Robbnva wrote:I'm not pretending to be anything. I completely disagree with you on that though.

I also don't have an issue with your avatar. It just triggered a memory for me.
ugh why are you tearing apart all the townread i built on trivium

its like i want to switch back to you for some reason
Dude If me disagreeing with you makes you think I'm scum, you better just vote me now cause that opinion was really bad. But I'm not really sure why your read would change on somebody just cause they don't share your opinions. That's kind of a narrow minded thought process and I really should know cause I used to be the king of narrow minded thought processes.
nah its not cuz you disagree with me about opinions
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Impoetic »

could you explain why it is then??
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Ok so ira seems fine until 124. That's a bad thought process and vote.

The old me would probably think he was scum. But while I don't necessarily agree with him, I don't really see much scum intent with his posts. He looks like he believes what he is saying so he's probably town. Misguided but town.

P.edit - so because i disagree with your opinion that makes me scummy? Weird I thought that just made me human. Your opinion is fundamentally wrong imo but if that's what you honestly believe so be it.

I still don't see how me disagreeing with your opinion makes me scummy but go ahead and vote me. Show everyone [snip].

Have to edit myself. Being nice is hard.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Oh I misread Your post. It's not about difference of opinions but that is what it looks like to me. Anyway I don't really care so moving on.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Accountant »

robb you and I operate on such different wavelengths that it's gonna be super hard to work with you

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Well seeing your lynch preference id suggest you come up with some better names cause I don't like your list at all. Tam maybe is scum. Ira seriously don't think is scum and I'm definitely not.

Pacman/tam/Xk are much better options.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 857, Accountant wrote:robb you and I operate on such different wavelengths that it's gonna be super hard to work with you
this post was really towny (unless rob flips scum I guess)
Sonrio
Sonrio
Goon
Sonrio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Sonrio »

i think me and rob have a similar mindset in that we are most definitely not reading 30 pages and taking notes. time bring back the ol' TOWN CIRCLE

Robbnva

well more like dot but you get the picture. also i disagree ^i see no reason to townread that post
Sonrio
Sonrio
Goon
Sonrio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Sonrio »

i have a fear of impoetic but ill read her correctly in time just because shes an easy read later on in the game. ive got my eye on you
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 861, Sonrio wrote:i have a fear of impoetic but ill read her correctly in time just because shes an easy read later on in the game. ive got my eye on you
are you saying you scumread me now???? ;-;

I tr the post because I think it's a really arbitrary thing to fake, it sounds genuine, and if it's genuine, it has to come from someone who is town or maf addressing their maf partner. The former is more likely, especially considering maf wouldn't necessarily want to say that to their maf partner in public chat.

I agree with the tam lynch more than anything else right now. Her later posts have all seem liked cautious scum, which is, I believe, what other people were accusing her of with the "too perfect" remarks.

VOTE: Tam
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Bacde »

get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Well that was unnecessary
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Accountant »

Bacde let's make a deal I'll vote Tam and in return we kill ira stone dead on day 2

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 859, Impoetic wrote:
In post 857, Accountant wrote:robb you and I operate on such different wavelengths that it's gonna be super hard to work with you
this post was really towny (unless rob flips scum I guess)
I disagree and I think it's a very null post, it bothers me that you are so polarized with "really" and I think you could be scum-aligned with Accountant trying to read him as town-aligned as possible, hoping that people just disregard it with WIFOM.

I also thought that Impoetic was scum-aligned beforehand for another reason while I was reading through, but I'll have to look back to find what it is.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 822, Tam wrote:Wow, in a nutshell, no Robb, I posted a few times EXACTLY why I voted. I thought the others's reasons were okay, but pointed out that it was Trivium's reactions to the whole thing that made me vote him. I then tried really hard to help him out, thinking maybe he was a townie who was misunderstood, as I have been in that spot before and it's frustrating. (I said ALL OF THIS BTW. I'm not sure why you guys are saying I never gave my reasons.) You also say, in the post directly after the one you say i am sus in, that you are most suspicious of people who lurked while Trivium was under fire..I was right in the spotlight, trying to figure this all out. Can you explain this further? Because there were only like 3 of us talking at all. Half the town still hasn't shown up and a third ran away and got replacements.

Also, what did I do that suddenly I am catching votes? I missed something clearly. I would like to point out that while I am being blamed for not giving reasons for my vote, NOT A SINGLE VOTER OF ME IN THIS GAME HAS GIVEN A REASON. They have all just either said Vote...like JaeReed and murder, or said I say all the right things, which is literally the opposite of saying the wrong things. I have asked that these people elaborate but when getting no response from anyone about it, just blew it off, because it didn't seem valid to me.

Can anyone give me an actual reason why I'm suspicious? Again, it would be nice to have something to actually be able to defend.

Also, I don't feel my revote of Trivium to have been wishy washy at all. I never said I was unvoting him permanently, I said quite clearly that it was just to see how it all played out, because he finally had taken my advice and tried defending himself instead of whining. When he then flipped out again on the people who he had just convinced to unvote him, it was a major red flag for me. Please note that HE DID NOT ATTACK ME he was after Bacde...who then turned the tables somehow and shifted the blame on me. It was not a defensive move. It was more of an epiphany that he was scum. I still can not even imagine what it is I actually did to look scummy. And since then the two votes I've gotten have not said anything about why they voted me.

Robb- Saying that being too defensive, or even defensive, is not a thing, is BS. It most certainly is, but has often also been found to be townies that got upset and confused about being blamed wrongly. But don't try and negate the very clear mistakes that your predecessor made. It's ridiculous to claim that they don't exist...
I think this is a town-aligned post.

Bacde is seemingly just repeating to lynch Tam even when he isn't literally doing that and I find it suspicious.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 865, Accountant wrote:Bacde let's make a deal I'll vote Tam and in return we kill ira stone dead on day 2
And see, this is why we shouldn't lynch Tam or Trivium. Even though Accountant is pretending to be extremely, almost 100% sure of me being scum-aligned, he repeatedly says that he is okay to switch onto someone else, because he doesn't really mind if he lynches me or not so long as it's a mislynch (which I think Tam and Trivium probably are).

In fact, it's better for him to try and lynch someone else today so long as it's a mislynch to keep me alive to mislynch later.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Accountant »

I do mind if we don't lynch you

Like, I know you're scum so as long as you get lynched eventually I am happy and if I have to participate in a compromise lynch(not rly tho since Tam is 2nd on my to-die list) to get shit done then I'm willing to do it

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 789, Accountant wrote:Tam is one of the people which I find super hard to read due to the way she writes her posts so I am not sure on her. I still think TM/Sonrio is town tho so I might end up voting her my process of elimination
In post 794, Accountant wrote:Lynch preference in order Ira > Tam > Triv
I wasn't even aware that you thought she was scum-aligned, and I looked at your ISO, it's just you say she's null one second and now second on your order to lynch, you haven't even given a single reason why she's scum-aligned.

That's an extremely scum-aligned move, you just opportunistically swapped your read on her because she was getting voted...
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Accountant »

>"i might end up voting her by process of elimination"
>ends up almost voting her by process of elimination

Seems pretty legit to me

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by iraonavp »

No, that's super fake. That even suggests that it wasn't based on what you really thought and decided beforehand to shift your vote onto the wagon.

I find it extremely unbelievable that you would have enough town-aligned reads to use process of elimination at this stage.

That even suggests that you had a town-aligned read on Trivium, which you clearly didn't from your posting.

And your response is extremely ambiguous, implicative, and doesn't directly address the fact that you have given no reasons to read Tam as scum-aligned.

VOTE: Accountant
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 867, iraonavp wrote:think this is a town-aligned post.

Bacde is seemingly just repeating to lynch Tam even when he isn't literally doing that and I find it suspicious.
I disagree.

1. I quoted a post where he said some negative things about my slot and asked him to point them out to me and he didn't. Instead he said posted a few times why he voted me. His first mention of trivium is post 306 but it's not really a read on him, rather accountant/Ira stuff. 2nd time he mentions him is post 552 where he says he's a good guy (I'm assuming this was sarcasm or something. Don't really understand the point of the post actually). Third time he mentions him is in the post he votes him where he directly quotes the IC who says he wants trivium lynched and says some shit I don't understand which is why I asked him for examples. (Like where did trivium defy tam? How did he defy him? And why is that scummy? What position is tam in to make requests of trivium? Also what "shady seeming actions" did he perceive trivium do?

2. At the time of that post he had 3 votes. His reaction imo seems over the top. He acts like he is at l-2 or something. Why make a huge post like that instead of coming in and directly asking the people voting him why they are?

Also this post
In post 724, Tam wrote:
In post 720, Trivium wrote:Do I get a prize?
Ummm yes, you do! VOTE: Trivium Seriously man, I tried so hard to help you figure out what you were doing wrong and correct it, in the hopes that you were innocent and just really misunderstood.

I don't play around with the wishy washy 'you're great, you're horrible' back and forth players. I find it real scummy. Your opinion of people should not sway like trees in the wind. It can change, of course, but not so radically. You are really grasping for anything.. I'm pretty sure about you now.

I tried.
Reaks of him knowing my slot is town.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Accountant »

Son I literally said I thought that triv's pity party made me feel like he's town

Are you such a desperate scum that you have to rely on making strawmen to avoid looking like the disingenuous scumlord you are

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”