New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1647, SirCakez wrote:
The extension will be at least 48 hours, I'm just not sure if I'll do any more then that.
Ok.

VOTE: Persivul

That'll mean at least 3 days to swing his wagon, and that I think is doable.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:07 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 1649, Titus wrote:the MOMENT any of scumreads have the largest wagon, I'll be voting them
??? Since when do you wait for that to happen...?
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1648, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1645, copper223 wrote:
In post 1643, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Copper... what the fuck comment are you even making here? How is this game relevant in any way whatsoever?

Do something or get lynched.
Stop making retarded posts and being rude motherfucker.
:lol: I'm being rude yet you are calling my posts retarded?

You. Are doing. Fucking. Nothing.

Grow the fuck up. I'm not here to be your best friend. I'm here to catch scum.
Copper, you want to piss me off royally. Use that goddamn word again.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1651, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1649, Titus wrote:the MOMENT any of scumreads have the largest wagon, I'll be voting them
When the other wagon is also my scumread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:09 am

In post 1649, Titus wrote:I know that because I've actually been here and you haven't. I've been telling stating this for awhile. I observe the fucking patterns here.
Just because I went V/LA for a few days doesn't mean I didn't read the thread when I got back.... Are you saying that I'm incapable of determining patterns in the game? This is such a sideways discredit, it's really gross, Titus.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:09 am

In post 1653, Titus wrote:
In post 1651, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
When the other wagon is also my scumread.
OK.
Art is cool.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:11 am

Post by copper223 »

I support Titus's point that we have a day to get the lynch in and so should everyone else, banking on an extension is really stupid or coming from scum.

@ETL
Yep, I am commenting on your play (which is abysmal if you are town), you are throwing around insults, which gets old really fast.

In fact I if you continue I'm going to just do the standard thing with your kind, policy lynch every time I have the misfortune of not catching you in the list before the game starts.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1654, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1649, Titus wrote:I know that because I've actually been here and you haven't. I've been telling stating this for awhile. I observe the fucking patterns here.
Just because I went V/LA for a few days doesn't mean I didn't read the thread when I got back.... Are you saying that I'm incapable of determining patterns in the game? This is such a sideways discredit, it's really gross, Titus.
You've said you didn't bother to read it. I don't mean to be discrediting you as we fucking agree with all our reads. Jeezus. Yet, you're playing semantics with saying how I can know something versus just strongly believe it. Watching patterns is what I do. You want to call that strong belief, whatever. I don't want to fight with you. I will if we have to. I think you're town and I think you're right on your reads on Zakk and Persivul.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:13 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"my kind"

I don't know who you think you are, but grabbing a post about the deadline in a conversation you aren't part of isn't "commenting" on anyone's play.

You are in no position to judge the quality of my play when I've never even seen you anywhere before.

Play the game. Ignore me if your feelings are so hurt. I haven't insulted you or anyone, so seriously, grow the fuck up and stop whining.
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1656, copper223 wrote:
I support Titus's point that we have a day to get the lynch in and so should everyone else, banking on an extension is really stupid or coming from scum.

@ETL
Yep, I am commenting on your play (which is abysmal if you are town), you are throwing around insults, which gets old really fast.

In fact I if you continue I'm going to just do the standard thing with your kind, policy lynch every time I have the misfortune of not catching you in the list before the game starts.
I don't think so. ETL and I have fought much harder than this in the past. We aren't policy lynching because you two cannot get along. Blacklist each other if you must, but put it aside here. No one is going to make you two work together but I strongly think (I'll try to use this instead of KNOW) you both are town and you two squabbling does nothing for the town.

I'm not saying you two need to like each other, but if you both are townreading each other, the pissing match does nothing.

If I'm wrong on you both townreading each other, then get that shit sorted and I'll just wait on that.

P.S. Please vote Persivul.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:14 am

In post 1657, Titus wrote:You've said you didn't bother to read it.
I never said that Titus... I read all 30+ pages of content that accumulated while I was gone.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:15 am

In post 1657, Titus wrote:I think you're right on your reads on Zakk and Persivul.
I am changing my mind about zakk. I dislike his personality but I think he's town.
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1660, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
I never said that Titus... I read all 30+ pages of content that accumulated while I was gone.
That's what I thought you said that you didn't. If you had, that's MY mistake on misreading that. I've been supposing you hadn't and jumped right in after arriving.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:16 am

In post 1662, Titus wrote:
In post 1660, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
That's what I thought you said that you didn't. If you had, that's MY mistake on misreading that. I've been supposing you hadn't and jumped right in after arriving.
I skipped pages 52-54 before I posted when I returned but I went back and read them the next day after I got some sleep.
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1661, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1657, Titus wrote:I think you're right on your reads on Zakk and Persivul.
I am changing my mind about zakk. I dislike his personality but I think he's town.
*throws hands up* At least we're agreeing on Persivul. I like it. Magna likes. I think Kill will like it. You like it. Lowell likes it. That's almost all the strong voices in the game working together.

It's been like impossible to get a wagon going, and I'm just really frustrated about that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:30 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

@Egg
– you have a chance to read that exchange that you asked me to remind you of.

Yeah, I’m increasing wary of the narrative that the must be one and only one Scum member in the Neighborhood. Especially in light of all the Multiball speculation being thrown around. Why is it not possible for the 4 of us to contain a Mafia and a Serial Killer or 2 Mafia from possible different factions?

I need to correlate who has been floating Multiball speculation but is thinking that only 1 scum might be in the Neighborhood.
In post 1604, Egg wrote:Magna vs Persivul is clearly town vs town. They aren't afraid of being in a smaller scum pool. So it looks like if there is exactly one scum neighbor, it's Copper.
In light of what I just wrote above … does that change your mind at all?
In post 1620, copper223 wrote:If his personality was of the type that instinctively defends his teammates and he quickly replied nobody, that would have been a nice little scum slip (how is seth_town supposed to know there are none?), so I was happy to give him that out (quickly answering nobody not only would have confirmed him as scum, it would have strongly indicated there was at least one there).

It did not appear to faze in him at all.
Ok. Did you form enough of a personality read to make an assessment of what that reaction meant before he replaced out? Clearly I thought the question was suspect when you asked it given Robert had not even posted and IAI was basically a ghost … I didn’t think you could possibly get any meaning ful reaction with those facts in play.
In post 1611, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Egg read is totally gut. I can't place my finger on it but the ISO feels really off. A lot of the "discussion" comes across as forced and LAMISTy, and definitely "peace-maker"-y, which rubs me the wrong way as I don't really see town functioning that way so early on.
Ok. I personally don’t get twigged on his posts as being forced or LAMISTY but that in and of itself isn’t something that has ever been a big scum signal for me.

Thanks for the link – that term must have become part of the lexicon after my first tour of duty.
In post 1617, EspeciallyTheLies wrote::lol: Does he not like you? The both of you are very similar in play-style to me. Also I ♥ Thor
I think the term that might best describe Thor and my old relationship is “A Mix of Grudging Respect and Annoyance”. In the old days we used to get into it strongly based on strength of personality. I think time has mellowed us both.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:31 am

Post by zakk »

In post 1630, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:This page looks more like town for Zakk.

Even though he's still drastically wrong about me.
if pers turns out to be scum you have nothing to worry about. his lynch is not a great idea though.

and personally i think lynching from within the neighborhood and hoping to hit scum is a terrible idea.

i'd much rather lynch someone outside the hood.
permanently retired

see here for more info
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1665, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I need to correlate who has been floating Multiball speculation but is thinking that only 1 scum might be in the Neighborhood.
I'm looking forward to the results of this. If you'd like, I could help in the task as well. That does seem like a harder task to accomplish but very worthwhile.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:34 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1667, Titus wrote:I'm looking forward to the results of this. If you'd like, I could help in the task as well. That does seem like a harder task to accomplish but very worthwhile.
Actually that would be helpful ... if only collating the active Multiball theory espousing players.

Seth's slot I would count. And I know Shotty floated it. It is going to take some time to ISO everyone and search for multiball / multi.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1666, zakk wrote:
In post 1630, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:This page looks more like town for Zakk.

Even though he's still drastically wrong about me.
if pers turns out to be scum you have nothing to worry about. his lynch is not a great idea though.

and personally i think lynching from within the neighborhood and hoping to hit scum is a terrible idea.

i'd much rather lynch someone outside the hood.
Why? The neighborhood has, provided the wiki theory is accurate, 1/4 odds of hitting scum
at worst
. Then there's presumably lower odds in the rest of the game. With 4/5 in 17. 4/17 = worse. The only way for it to be strategically advantageous to lynch outside the hood is if you're supposing 6 scum in the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1668, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1667, Titus wrote:I'm looking forward to the results of this. If you'd like, I could help in the task as well. That does seem like a harder task to accomplish but very worthwhile.
Actually that would be helpful ... if only collating the active Multiball theory espousing players.

Seth's slot I would count. And I know Shotty floated it. It is going to take some time to ISO everyone and search for multiball / multi.
I'll take the top half and search multiball, you take the bottom half?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1627, copper223 wrote:@Persivul
Why are you so eager to flip if you aren't even sure that Titus/ETL are scum and pushing on you?
First, it was partially a test. Scum!Titus should have been all over me with news of the hood. Instead she just hangs on the TBG wagon.

Second, when is town ever sure? Right now I would say:

ETL - scum
Titus - probably scum, possibly bad town, but as she's taken a leadership role the latter is still pretty damaging
copper/liger - one of these is scum
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Persivul »

@copper:
In post 1628, zakk wrote:but if pers is town is town then I feel even more confident in ETL scum
This is why I'm cool with a lynch. I think there are clear associatives to be drawn.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1513, Persivul wrote:
In post 1511, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I want Titus to be town. she LOOKS town but I don't trust my gut there.
With the revelation of the existence and composition of the hood, town!Titus would have been all over me.
In post 1671, Persivul wrote:
In post 1627, copper223 wrote:@Persivul
Why are you so eager to flip if you aren't even sure that Titus/ETL are scum and pushing on you?
First, it was partially a test. Scum!Titus should have been all over me with news of the hood. Instead she just hangs on the TBG wagon.

Second, when is town ever sure? Right now I would say:

ETL - scum
Titus - probably scum, possibly bad town, but as she's taken a leadership role the latter is still pretty damaging
copper/liger - one of these is scum
So which one is it Persy?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Titus »

That's setting aside the fact I have been pushing you as scum for the entire game anyway..
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”