New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:31 am

Post by zakk »

Actually wait

Unvote

Implied day talk for scum changes things

It literally makes no sense for Titus-scum to change reads like that if she knew there would be at least 1 scum in the neighborhood
because if she was scum with one of them she'd know exactly who was in the hood and which was scum and how to fake her reads

Therefore Titus would be more likely to be TOWN.

however she argued very much against my point when she (and I) thought it showed she was scum, and now that it shows her as more likely to be town I dont know what to think LOL
permanently retired

see here for more info
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:33 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 1612, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Can you explain this short-hand? I've seen it several times from you and can't parse it to save my life.

Look at me I'm saving Town?
"Look At Me ,I'm So Town" (wiki link to commonly used abbreviations)

Deliberately doing or saying things for the purpose of gaining town cred. Just a faster way of describing that phenomenon.
Art is cool.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:37 am

Post by copper223 »

@Persivul
Why are you so eager to flip if you aren't even sure that Titus/ETL are scum and pushing on you?
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:38 am

Post by zakk »

NO WAIT

if she was scum she'd have been in the mindset of "scum have day talk" and would not have tried to prove I was misrepping her, she would have probably explained why that made her TOWN not scum

Lol I'm so proud of myself

Titus is back in townside. Persivul is dipping to scum for his magma interactions

ETL jumping on pers feels scummy after pers was willing to lynch her

if pers is scum DTL makemake very little sense as scumbuddy
but if pers is town is town then I feel even more confident in ETL scum

Things are making sense now
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:39 am

Post by zakk »

In post 1627, copper223 wrote:@Persivul
Why are you so eager to flip if you aren't even sure that Titus/ETL are scum and pushing on you?
Before he answers, I have opinions on this, but I want to know what you think the answer is
permanently retired

see here for more info
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:42 am

This page looks more like town for Zakk.

Even though he's still drastically wrong about me.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:43 am

Also the associations like that are pretty terrible, because you haven't even bothered working out situations where I'm town. Only trying to find ways to justify me being scum, which is confirmation bias in the truest sense of the term.
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1604, Egg wrote:Magna vs Persivul is clearly town vs town. They aren't afraid of being in a smaller scum pool. So it looks like if there is exactly one scum neighbor, it's Copper.

Titus, remind me why you are flirting with a scum read on me. Is it still because I'm not willing to trust that you are town? And can you show exactly where Copper fell out of your list of scum reads? Because I thought it was after the neighbor claim too.

ETL, same question I asked Titus ^.

ETL's 1511 is basically my exact read on Titus.

I really can't see Persivul egging Titus and Magna on like this as scum. His 1557 is an over reaction towards Titus relating to Persivul's flip though. No one is going to go "OMG Persivul was town. What do you have to say for yourself Titus" unless they were already shitting on her reads. Also, if ETL was scum trying to push awkward wording as a scum slip, why would she concede to Titus that it's BS so easily?

Lowell how do you get that conclusion in 1515?

I'd like to see an actual answer from Titus as far as a second choice for scum in the neighborhood
It's because you cannot agree with a single one of my scumreads and you're basically not observing things in the game, even after they've already been explained. Copper already highlighted my reads progression on him quite well. ETL backed off because she saw the other interpretation. When the right context is pointed out, people can back off all the time.

I'm not giving you a second choice, because Persivul is scum. The ONLY reason I'm not jumping over to Persivul is because of this stupid deadline hanging around our necks and TBG having the larger wagon and having zero scumreads of mine.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1630, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:This page looks more like town for Zakk.

Even though he's still drastically wrong about me.
No it doesn't to me.

This pattern is what scum have been doing all day. They push someone. A couple scum agree. One votes. No townies vote. They change the scumread to a townread. Meanwhile, TBG wagon has consistently had town on it.

Then there's Persivul wagon too which is good.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:49 am

Post by copper223 »

@Zakk
I'll answer after Persivul does.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:55 am

In post 1632, Titus wrote:The ONLY reason I'm not jumping over to Persivul is because of this stupid deadline hanging around our necks
????????? wut

That's a really stupid reason to not vote for your "top scumread" when there is clearly support for it. We have more than a few days at least. If you truly believe he is scum, fucking do your Titus thing.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:57 am

In post 1633, Titus wrote:This pattern is what scum have been doing all day. They push someone. A couple scum agree. One votes. No townies vote. They change the scumread to a townread. Meanwhile, TBG wagon has consistently had town on it.
Also, no. First of all - what? The first part... you just described literally everyone's voting patterns in the whole damn game. Changing reads and pushing and agreeing or disagreeing. It's not a fucking pattern. Don't be ludicrous.

Second, the TBG wagon has NOT "consistently had town on it" because you don't fucking know who is town and who is not and VCA shouldn't happen until D2 at the earliest. It's a stagnating wagon that has been around all game and you aren't even asking yourself why.
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1635, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1632, Titus wrote:The ONLY reason I'm not jumping over to Persivul is because of this stupid deadline hanging around our necks
????????? wut

That's a really stupid reason to not vote for your "top scumread" when there is clearly support for it. We have more than a few days at least. If you truly believe he is scum, fucking do your Titus thing.
All five of these fuckers are my top scumread. I don't want to waffle from one scumread to the next scumread and not get a lynch off at all. I've been trying to reach out to you on that point for awhile.

At any given point, we can have 24 hours to achieve a lynch. SirCakez says we have one day after the replacements get in to achieve a lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:59 am

In post 1637, Titus wrote:SirCakez says we have one day after the replacements get in to achieve a lynch.
No, he said 24 hours plus ???
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1636, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1633, Titus wrote:This pattern is what scum have been doing all day. They push someone. A couple scum agree. One votes. No townies vote. They change the scumread to a townread. Meanwhile, TBG wagon has consistently had town on it.
Also, no. First of all - what? The first part... you just described literally everyone's voting patterns in the whole damn game. Changing reads and pushing and agreeing or disagreeing. It's not a fucking pattern. Don't be ludicrous.

Second, the TBG wagon has NOT "consistently had town on it" because you don't fucking know who is town and who is not and VCA shouldn't happen until D2 at the earliest. It's a stagnating wagon that has been around all game and you aren't even asking yourself why.
Because I KNOW why the wagon stalled. We had quite a few fucking townies on VLA. Scum are avoiding wagoning the fuck together. They are just floating shit and backing off. I've documented this pattern, after I found the scum, not as a justification for them being scum.

They aren't scum because of VCA. That's stupid. I agree. They're scum independently of each other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1580, SirCakez wrote:
Deadline will be frozen at 1 day until the spots are filled. After both spots are filled I'll give an extension of undetermined length.
Yeah, this pretty much tells me that there's one day after the replacements are here. Anything else is mod mercy, and I'm not depending on time not promised to me. That's my problem.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:02 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 1638, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:No, he said 24 hours plus ???
:neutral:
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:02 am

In post 1639, Titus wrote:Because I KNOW why the wagon stalled
You KNOW? How could you KNOW? You BELIEVE. You don't KNOW. If you KNOW then there is evidence you need to show me, not circumstantial theories, and everything at this point is circumstantial.

I have to say that it really bothers me how much you seem to be avoiding voting Persivul despite claiming how much of a scum read he is.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:03 am

In post 1641, copper223 wrote:
In post 1638, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:No, he said 24 hours plus ???
:neutral:
Copper... what the fuck comment are you even making here? How is this game relevant in any way whatsoever?

Do something or get lynched.
Art is cool.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:04 am

Post by copper223 »

@Titus
That could be a thing especially if Anen is scum cause he was very quick to pick up on your budding wagon analysis, possibly indicating scum was talking about stalling in the way you describe.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:04 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 1643, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Copper... what the fuck comment are you even making here? How is this game relevant in any way whatsoever?

Stop making retarded posts and being rude motherfucker.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:04 am

In post 1640, Titus wrote:
In post 1580, SirCakez wrote:
Deadline will be frozen at 1 day until the spots are filled. After both spots are filled I'll give an extension of undetermined length.
Yeah, this pretty much tells me that there's one day after the replacements are here. Anything else is mod mercy, and I'm not depending on time not promised to me. That's my problem.
He said he WILL give an extension. That seems like we'll have at least 48 hours once replacements are filled.

Your problem is weird and you're acting weird and I don't like it.
Art is cool.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:05 am

Post by SirCakez »

The extension will be at least 48 hours, I'm just not sure if I'll do any more then that.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:05 am

In post 1645, copper223 wrote:
In post 1643, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Copper... what the fuck comment are you even making here? How is this game relevant in any way whatsoever?

Stop making retarded posts and being rude motherfucker.
:lol: I'm being rude yet you are calling my posts retarded?

You. Are doing. Fucking. Nothing.

Grow the fuck up. I'm not here to be your best friend. I'm here to catch scum.
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1642, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1639, Titus wrote:Because I KNOW why the wagon stalled
You KNOW? How could you KNOW? You BELIEVE. You don't KNOW. If you KNOW then there is evidence you need to show me, not circumstantial theories, and everything at this point is circumstantial.

I have to say that it really bothers me how much you seem to be avoiding voting Persivul despite claiming how much of a scum read he is.
Let it bother you. Like I said, the MOMENT any of scumreads have the largest wagon, I'll be voting them. Zakk, Persivul, TBG, Shotty, Egg/Matt are all scum. I am not risking a no lynch with town finally starting to coalesce.

I know that because I've actually been here and you haven't. I've been telling stating this for awhile. I observe the fucking patterns here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”