Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 3:00 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'm not dead set on lynching you magna, I mean, I roleblocked you and it looks like I stopped a kill but I really can't know that for sure until tomorrow I guess, if someone else dies from a delayed effect it could mean you weren't the one to kill. So I'd rather have you help us out with those claims. It's also possible Dwlee was the target but he was commuted, so that could also explain lack of kill. Or if Klingon was targetted, but I'd really like more info from Klingon re her claim.

In post 1173, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1168, Ircher wrote:I want Klingon to tell us more than Modified Ascetic & also claim flavor name.

Nothing can target me at Night. Nothing. Everything is roleblocked.

I think I'm ok with there being an ascetic here to prevent huge swings, but it seems weird that dwlee gets feedback about his hiding when we have an ascetic. That makes his hiding role somewhat stronger because if he lives he knows whether he succesfully hid behind someone. On the other hand, maybe with the delayed killings it could make sense again?
Dwlee, do you also die if you hide behind someone that dies from a delayed kill? Or do you get the same effects if you hide there the same night they were targetted?
I still want Klingon to tell us more about her role, like her name and also the provided story in the pm from the mod.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1175, Masquerade wrote:I'm not dead set on lynching you magna, I mean, I roleblocked you and it looks like I stopped a kill but I really can't know that for sure until tomorrow I guess, if someone else dies from a delayed effect it could mean you weren't the one to kill. So I'd rather have you help us out with those claims. It's also possible Dwlee was the target but he was commuted, so that could also explain lack of kill. Or if Klingon was targetted, but I'd really like more info from Klingon re her claim.

In post 1173, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1168, Ircher wrote:I want Klingon to tell us more than Modified Ascetic & also claim flavor name.

Nothing can target me at Night. Nothing. Everything is roleblocked.

I think I'm ok with there being an ascetic here to prevent huge swings, but it seems weird that dwlee gets feedback about his hiding when we have an ascetic. That makes his hiding role somewhat stronger because if he lives he knows whether he succesfully hid behind someone. On the other hand, maybe with the delayed killings it could make sense again?
Dwlee, do you also die if you hide behind someone that dies from a delayed kill? Or do you get the same effects if you hide there the same night they were targetted?
I still want Klingon to tell us more about her role, like her name and also the provided story in the pm from the mod.

i'm gonna ask when I can (currently leaving computer class)
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 3:53 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

I think it is more telling that they lied.

That was the whole point of having blackstar go last, to identify a liar. Then the excuse that it was to draw a scum ability is bogus. What is the point of drawing a RB as a hider? That would be pointless unless he thinks that he would draw 2 actions as a hider (RB is pointless without a kill to follow). Not to mention that we are all thinking that there is a SK and not a scum team. In general, nothing that dwlee did makes any sense at all. Then, on top of that, there was no SK kill last night (unless they were not reading the game and targeted polar) and that leaves DW or Magna as the only 2 suspects.

The only other possibility is that Kling is claiming NK immunity as well. Does your ascetic claim include NK targets?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 4:43 am

Post by shos »

Deadline is in
(expired on 2016-05-14 01:35:11).

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes for a lynch.

VC 3.2
Votecount #3.2

Dwlee99
(0) -
FA_Q2
(0) -
BlackStar
(0) -
Masquerade
(0) -
Ircher
(0) -
MagnaofIllusion
)0) -
Klingoncelt
(0) -

NOT VOTING (7) - MagnaofIllusion, FA_Q2, Masquerade, BlackStar, Ircher, Klingoncelt, Dwlee99.

NOTICE:

1. MagnaOfIllusion is no longer V/LA

Did you know?

If you pause the game, you can see the stats of your game. In there, you can see how many Frenzies you've done, how many Banners you collected, and more. When you see how many missions you've successfully done, it says X/22. How comes it's 22? There are 7 missions for each gang...well, if you complete ALL 21 missions, you get a FINAL MISSION: to kill all the mob bosses who come to assassinate you. They are badasses. For example, on the last District, one attacks you with a Flamethrower, one attacks you with a Bazooka, and one with a Machine Gun. And they all attack together!
..Oh, and if you succeed in killing them all, EVERYONE becomes aggressive, so be careful....

[/align]
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Double kill n1, I was commuted that nigut and couldnt.action. That confirms me as town
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Masquerade »

I rechecked Polar's role and anyone who targets him should die 2 phases later. Means that if Dwlee hid there N1 he should have died last night (and not tonight, as I thought when I first saw the claim)
BBT was dayvigged D2 and there's nothing in DK's rolepm about his dayvig being delayed so I don't believe he was the one to kill BBT. Scum also did not have a daykill.

Faq, you say you are a rolecop and copped Blackstar. There were 2 nights, who else did you check?
Magna, your rolepm has a title. You can know whether DK was town or 3rd party just by looking at yours? DK's wincon was same as town's with the addition of getting a specific player lynched. Your wincon is to survive, but you can win with scum as well as town. So I think that's already a good enough argument to say DK was not a 3rd party. But that's assuming you didn't lie about anything surrounding your claim.
Klingon, what are your thoughts on the claims so far?

I've thought about nightactions and I hope Blackstar and Faq are sort of thinking in the same direction. I know what to do tonight. I don't know what to do right now though.

@Dwlee: wait what?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1179, Dwlee99 wrote:Double kill n1, I was commuted that nigut and couldnt.action. That confirms me as town

Yeah no.
You claimed even-night hider.

VOTE: Dwlee
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Masquerade »

Oh wait.
UNVOTE:

*facepalm*
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Masquerade »

But this:
In post 1180, Masquerade wrote:BBT was dayvigged D2 and there's nothing in DK's rolepm about his dayvig being delayed so I don't believe he was the one to kill BBT. Scum also did not have a daykill.

I'm confused.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Masquerade »

And also, if we believe magna we're looking for 3 kills. So there is still a missing kill (same target, blocked, not a NK but daykill instead).. Unless Polar is counted as a killing source because of his reflexive poison.
But that means .. shit.. what if we're dealing with a recruiting 3rd party? Is that possible?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Magna
Double kill n1, roleblocked last night no kill. Coincidence? I think not
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1163, Masquerade wrote:Roleflips so far:
Code Ninja rolecop 2x (scum)
Ranger Watcher lynchee (town)
DK JOAT 1-shot BP flamethrower molotov 1-shot strongman lyncher (semi-town)
BBT 2-shot BP (town)
Dom Full BP strongman drugdealer (scum)
Polar Reflexive poisoner (town)
In post 1157, Masquerade wrote:
In post 1156, Masquerade wrote:In order of claiming:
Magna (pre-massclaim) Informed survivor
Ircher 1-shot bp reflexive friednly neighbour
Faq II Rolecop
Dwlee Even-night hider
Klingon Modified ascetic
Masq Roleblocker
Blackstar Commuter, but doesn't commute himself but makes others commute

Thought I'd put in everything together..

Actions:

N1: Ranger and DK were NK'd. DK set Polar on fire. Scourge and BBT were RB'd by Masq. Dwlee was commuted by Blackstar.
D2: BBT is Dayvigged
N2: Dwlee targeted Masq and was commuted.
Polar Vortex dies from DK's flames.
No NK's.
Blackstar commuted Dwlee.
Magna was RB'd by Masq.

FA_Q2 ought to claim results.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 908, Equinox wrote:
Code of Honor has been lynched.

They were...

Spoiler: Who were they?
ZAIBATSU
Welcome to GTA2 Mafia, Code of Honor!

You are
The Mute
, a courier and bodyguard in the
Zaibatsu conglomerate

Smooth as can be, and being oh-me-so-poor mute allows you to fly completely under the radar of the cops and the other gangs. You can easily blend within groups and spy for your leaders.

Your abilities:

Your inflitration capabilities are just amazing. You're able to spy wherever needed and go unnoticed.
1. If you are the one making the nightly ZAIBATSU kill, you go unnoticed - a
Ninja kill
2. Every night, you may use your sneaking abilities to
Rolecop TWO people.

3. Oh and, of course, your fellow mate, your Boss, your everything - Uno Carb is <player>.
You two may talk <HERE> anytime. Each night, only one of you may perform a nightkill.

You win when the Zaibatsu have eliminated all competition, or nothing can stop that from happening.

Good luck! and remember...
Respect is Everything.

Code of Honor
was
The Mute
, a courier and bodyguard in the Zaibatsu Conglomerate.

Night 1 has started.
Deadline is in (expired on 2016-04-24 09:30:00).

Please send any action(s) to Equinox and shos.

In post 910, shos wrote:
Night 1 has Ended.
As expected, chaos runs the streets.
Blood and fires everywhere; cops and firefighters are seen everywhere.
What the hell happened here?!

Jesus. In two weeks over 3000 police cases have been opened. Two will be presented here.

Case #3071A loud BANG was heard in the middle of the highway. There are reports of multiple cars exploding as collateral damage, and at least 10 more deaths. Three fires have erupted. Two Medicars, one Firetruck and one Police car are on their way.

But...collateral damage to what?

It seems one of the deaths was the center of the explosion. That guy...his arms are 50 feet apart. Seems like the head is on top of the liqour store's roof nearby. These signs clearly point to a grenade explosion.

Spoiler: The casualty's identity..
Welcome to GTA2 Mafia, Ranger!

You are the
Sewer Facilities
of Anywhere City, in the Residential District, and aligned with the town.

This city is massive, and people...shit. You are the only one who gladly takes all that shit. It's warm and fuzzy, I can understand you, you know.

Your abilities:

Each night, you may choose a person. You will watch that person from the sewers, and be able to see him through and through without him seeing you. You will be informed of
anyone who had targetted that person.

You win when all the danger in Anywhere City is dealt with.

Respect is Everything.

Ranger is dead. He was a town Watcher.

Case #3072Another, even larger BANG sound horrified the south-east side of the commercial area of the city. Near the Docks, it seems a BAZOOKA was fired; but is this organized crime related? It appears that it wasn't targetted at one of those "normal" targets - you know - drug trucks, police vehicles, mafia deliveries...No. This was targetted at a PERSON. Wow.

Spoiler: Who was blown to smithereens?!
Welcome to GTA2 Mafia, Dragon Knight!

You are a
disrespectful-behaviour-motivated Yakuza gangster
, who's pissed at one rival, and who will do anything to painfully kill him.

Gangs or not, some things are not to be FUCKED WITH. You, you are one of those things.
And this guy. He fucked with you. What he did is absurd. Inappropriate. Disrespectful. They must pay. With tears and blood.

Your abilities:

For your Vendetta march, you grab
a BP vest,
a
Flamethrower
, some
Molotov Cocktails
, and just in case,
Double Damage
. Your BP vests will save you
once from any kind of death.

At one night during the game, you may burn someone. They will slowly
burn
in agony and die after the NEXT night. They will be told they are on fire.
At one day during the game, you may throw your Molotov on someone. They will
explode
the fuck out of this City.
Each of these kills has to be sent to me with a declaration whether or not you use your one-shot Dobule Damage. Usage of that will make the kill a
strongman kill

You win if Ranger, who disrespected you, is LYNCHED, painfully, AND you survive to see the ZAIBATSU dead.
This is the only way people will learn to respect your ass.

Respect is Everything.

Dragon Knight is dead. He was a Bulletproof Semitown-Lyncher, 1-shot Strongman, 1-shot Dayvig, 1-shot Nightvig.

Day 2 starts now.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2016-05-08 16:35:11).

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes for a lynch.

VC 2.0
Votecount #2.0

BlueBloodedToffee
(0) -
The Banterlords
(0) -
FA_Q2
(0) -
BlackStar
(0) -
Masquerade
(0) -
Ircher
(0) -
TheDominator37
(0) -
MagnaofIllusion
)0) -
Polar Vortex
(0) -
A Real Scourge
(0) -

NOT VOTING (10) - MagnaofIllusion, FA_Q2, Masquerade, BlackStar, Ircher, Polar Vortex, BlueBloodedToffee, A Real Scourge, TheDominator37, The Banterlords.

NOTICE:

1. A couple of reminders:
All Hydras need to sign their posts.
I expect good activity from everyone. Low content, prod dodges and all - I will prod right through them.
2. MagnaOfIllusion is V/LA until Monday Morning.
3. I am recovering just fine, thank you all for caring. By Wednesday I should be good as new, and even better :)

Did you know?

There are no less than
bonuses a player can achieve in the game levels (not counting the bonus levels):

1. Expeditious Execution!
2. Genocide!
3. Accuracy Bonus!
4. Back to Front Bonus!
5. Insane Stunt Bonus!
6. Cop Killa!
7. Elvis Has Left the Building!
8. Medical Emergency!
9. Wipeout!
10. Car Jacka!
11. GRAND THEFT AUTO!

Can you manage to get them all?!?!

In post 1009, shos wrote:
A big crowd is gathered near the Liquor Store, as usual. Seems like one of them drunk guys started some egofight with another. Riot? Unlikely there. Too few rats.involved. Bu--- HOLY SHIT!!!

A burning guy wearing a vest screams and starts sprinting towards the shore. His entire body is burning, and the drunk doesn't let go of the booze?! He sprints to the water, but before he gets there...the fire catches the bottle..

BlueBloodedToffee has exploded, after being hit by a Molotov Cocktail.

Spoiler: he was..
TOWN ROLE PM
Welcome to GTA2 Mafia, BlueBloodedToffee!

You are the
Armor
, doubling one's ability to withstand firefights with rivals.

The crime levels in this city are skyrocketing. Just being alive is dangerous; people rob, shoot, fight and run over others every single day. For this, wearing armor can help one get through the day unshot. Or well..at least unharmed by that shot.

Your abilities:

You are wearing armor. As such, you are
two-shot Bulletproof.

*Note that being burned, driven over, bazooka'ed, molotov'ed, etc....those things pierce armor!

Respect is Everything.

The votecount has been reset. It now takes 5 votes for a lynch.

In post 1072, shos wrote:
A crowd gathered around the Wang Car garage in the Residential District. Seems like some sort of massive drug deal went wrong. it doesn't look like anyone's interested in pointing fingers, as everyone fears for their families' lives, and don't want to create enemies.

One dude steps up. "This'n 'ere," he says, with what seems to be the heaviest accent you've heard in your lifetime. "e's ruttn'. I tell yah. Bad fuh bizns" he squeals, and everyone becomes silent. "nyon' els' gon' 'tand with me on 'is one?" he creeks. Some other dude steps up.

"Yeah, I'm in. I've seen his face before. He's got this mute handler - that one ain't here right now - they're massive with the Mitsi."
"Say what? You dun' crazy? I'm a cop you bastards, and ya'all's under arrest!"
Some of the buds scatter. They sprint out; nothing good can come out of this.

But the others.."We don't believe you, asshole. Besides, cops are the dirtiest gang, aight?!"
One by one the thugs gather in and surround the ol' dog. They open one of the garage doors and start beating him.

TheDominator37 has been lynched.

Out of
respect
, the gang allows the old crook who pointed the finger first search the dog's pockets.

Spoiler: Looks like he was just...
ZAIBATSU
Welcome to GTA2 Mafia, <player>!

You are
Uno Carb
, head of the
Zaibatsu conglomerate

You are clean cut and expensively well dressed, and the police don't know about any of your scars, birthmarks or tattoos, which gives you the ability to disguise, and continue operation unnoticed.

Your abilities:

You have a Tank. This is actually your second tank, brought to you in
Army Base Alert
by Gecko, after finding out that the first one which Gecko got you in
I'd like a tank please, Bob!
was booby-trapped.

In short - your tank is ARMORED, and you may use your tank's mounted Rocket Launcher.
And uh, did I mention you're a drug dealer? Each night you may sell drugs to someone. They will be informed of this.
In Long:
1. You are completely
Bulletproof
2. You may use your tank for
Strongman Nightkills
3. You may deal drugs to one person each night.

* - Note that tanks
are
destructable..
** - Note that certain vehicles can survive a normal Rocket Launcher..

3. Oh and, of course, your nightkill is the ZAIBATSU nightkill. Your fellow mate, the mute courier from
Payback!
, is <player>.
You two may talk <HERE> anytime. Each night, only one of you may perform a nightkill.

You win when the Zaibatsu have eliminated all competition, or nothing can stop that from happening.

Respect is Everything.

Night 2 has started.

Deadline is in (expired on 2016-04-30 01:11:11)

In post 1074, shos wrote:
Night 2 has Ended.
The law enforcements have exceeded expectations in crime fighting this time.
Not so much chaos swept the streets. A few fires here and there... and in total..

Only 1300 new cases?!
...That's quite few compared to the usual...

Case #4271
"HEELP!! HEEEEEEEEEEELLLPPP!!!!"

Around 4 AM, a person's cries woke up anything that was asleep, and alarmed everyone. The streets were still dark, and everyone was looking outside the window, to see what was going on. The street was dark, except for...

Someone was lit. Literally on fire. He was running down the street, like a mobile lamp, sprinting.
Eventually he slowed down and...stopped. And fell.
The screams die down.

He's gone.

Spoiler: The Burning Man was...
Welcome to GTA2 Mafia, Polar Vortex!

You are
Electrofingers
. Anything that goes around you gets...the tingling sensation.

Your abilities:

If you touch anything, it thinks you attack them - so no go for you!
However..If anyone touches YOU - that's their fault. They'll be slowly electrocuted...to death. They will die in
phases.
In short, you are a
Reflexive Poisoner.

Respect is Everything.

Polar Vortex is dead. He was a town reflexive poisoner.

Day 3 starts now.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2016-05-14 01:35:11).

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes for a lynch.

VC 2.0
Votecount #3.0

Dwlee99
(0) -
FA_Q2
(0) -
BlackStar
(0) -
Masquerade
(0) -
Ircher
(0) -
MagnaofIllusion
)0) -
Klingoncelt
(0) -

NOT VOTING (7) - MagnaofIllusion, FA_Q2, Masquerade, BlackStar, Ircher, Klingoncelt, Dwlee99.

NOTICE:

1. MagnaOfIllusion is V/LA until Monday Morning.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Ircher »

We have two unaccounted for kills: DK's death N1 and BBT's death D2
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Masquerade »

Why DK's death and not Ranger's death?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Ircher »

DK was BP. Ranger was likely NK'd.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

do you think dom used his strongman on dk?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Ircher »

Ooh, thats possible
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

with a cop claim I would? lol
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Masquerade »

I think it's maybe more likely that the 3rd party had a strongman kill. DK and Dom both had one too.
Also, DK was supposed to be watched by Ranger so it's more likely Dom killed Ranger. DK wouldn't kill Ranger and I think 3rd party would like to kill a claimed rolecop.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1194, Masquerade wrote:I think it's maybe more likely that the 3rd party had a strongman kill. DK and Dom both had one too.
Also, DK was supposed to be watched by Ranger so it's more likely Dom killed Ranger. DK wouldn't kill Ranger and I think 3rd party would like to kill a claimed rolecop.

dk was a claimed cop. Also, why would 3rd party put themselves in risk of getting tracker caught. I guess the same goes for the main mafia, hmm
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Masquerade »

Oh yeah alignment cop, not rolecop. Pfff I'm kinda done thinking about this for now, it's breaking my brain.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1188, Ircher wrote:We have two unaccounted for kills: DK's death N1 and BBT's death D2

BBT is accounted for. I killed BBT.

The second part of my role was that I get to copy the role that I have investigated. Night one I investigated DK and recived both his dayvig and NK powers. Only allowed to use a single power per phase so I rolecoped last night rather than using the other kill. Tonight I am also able to commute someone just like blackstar or perform another rolecop. I do not retain the ability past the following night phase (IOW, I no longer have a NK from DK's role)
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1195, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1194, Masquerade wrote:I think it's maybe more likely that the 3rd party had a strongman kill. DK and Dom both had one too.

dk was a claimed cop. Also, why would 3rd party put themselves in risk of getting tracker caught. I guess the same goes for the main mafia, hmm

They may very well be investigative immune.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1185, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Magna
Double kill n1, roleblocked last night no kill. Coincidence? I think not

^ this seems to make the most sense.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”