TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 968, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Back for V/LA –

Well just a quick scan of thread tells me I don’t have time to mess around with this stupid wagon on me. So I’m claiming.

I’m and Informed Survivor (SMS Computer Algorithm). That’s right I’m 3rd party. I win if I survive til the end of the game regardless of who wins. I got three pieces of information in my role PM about the set-up itself.

1. There is a lyncher in the game.
2. There are two 3rd Parties in game.
3. There are at least three different possible kill sources in the game.

My play surrounding Ranger was 100% based on the fact that his lazy call of me as 100% scum without so much as building a case was a strong player replacing into the lyncher slot with me as the target. Now that Diamond has actually flipped that role and is still a non-3rd party (argue if you want but Semi-Town is still Town) I’m in agreement we have a Serial Killer in the game. Because if the other lyncher was not 3rd Party I don’t see any other reasonable non-Bastard roles that fulfill the second piece of information (since I am the first 3rd Party role).

If you want some breadcrumbing from me go to and note my comment to Banter regarding 3rd Parties not being in a Mini game.

And I’m personally pretty sure I’ve already pointed out who the last Mafia member is.

VOTE: Dom

is a classic scum oops where he forgets that Town doesn’t know his scum team is only two players. And the hop on Code at when the issue was already decided is literally worst last second bussing ever. Maybe on the off chance Dom is the Serial Killer but I’m fairly confident he’s the Mafia boss.

In post 912, Polar Vortex wrote:First: Code didn't fight for his survival. That leads me to think the other wagon(Magna) was also scum. He didn't want to lynch Magna not because he liked him, but because he didn't like Ircher who was attacking Magna. That means defending his partner without really defending.
Second: The chainsaw on Ircher was ridiculous. Code was in a good position before he went after Ircher. Why did he need to go after Ircher in such a bad way? They could have left their heads down and not stick out that much. I think Code was getting scared of a Magna lynch where the momentum was going.
Third: Read the flavor for Code's flip. It says that the other scum is their boss. That would be a good idea why Code preferred to be lynched instead of Magna.
Fourth: Ranger is dead. Ranger was the leader of the Magna wagon.
Fifth(not related): I think we've got a serial killer in the game. I believe Ranger was killed by the scum and DK by the Sk. Another theory would suggest Ranger being killed by DK but that makes absolutely no sense with DK's lyncher role.

Yeah this is bad. Bearbert if you seriously think the best method for one two-man Mafia team to deal with each other is when both are under fairly solid suspicion is to call each other strong Town reads then I can’t help you. Perhaps a trip back to the Newbie queue would do you good.

I will add I think it is funny you basically said “Ranger will get worked out overnight” which means you expected her death due to the claim and then when that happens the only logical reason is that she suspected me.

In post 967, Masquerade wrote:Faq, I'm going to get back to you on BBT but first want to do this.

VOTE: magna
It's Monday.

Yeah on the off chance I am wrong about Dom this should be the next lynch looking for the Mafia boss. The whole dance around “Well Magna is V/LA so no need to turbo lynch” combined with this vote literally 9 hours into today reads as scum who knows I’m not flipping Mafia and wanted to look Town for being careful.

I never said that there was 2 members of the scum team. Just my reads.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 970, Polar Vortex wrote:I'm ok with lynching Dom today. Will have to check with Snowstorm. That slips seems pretty solid. But I don't trust magna one bit. Don't trust him at all after we die. It could very well be a fakeclaim

But no, Magna, the fact that I think you buddied each other doesn't mean I don't know how scum buss. I'm a big fan of bussing. But sometimes experienced players decide to protect each other strongly. And with the precarious position both of you were in I could certainly see something like that. I've seen that as well. So don't imply I don't know how to play the game based on that. It's silly as fuck. And note I never said that Ranger getting killed was only based on the fact that she suspected you. I just used it as a point in the case(the weakest one actually)

Do the two third parties include you? Because I see no reason for the mod to word it like that.

Bearbert

Why are we already compromising on lynch targets :/
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

What has either of the banta heads done other than sheep and lurk lol.
VOTE: Banta
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by The Banterlords »

6 - 1 - 1
Mislynch
3 - 1 - 1 (possible if all scum hit town)
^ that is bad
~Dwlee
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

Which is why would should not jump to a lynch as soon as possible
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:52 pm

In post 1002, TheDominator37 wrote:What has
either of the banta heads
dominator done other than sheep and lurk lol.

Fixed that for ya' lmao
I am actually probably going to replace out of this account onto Dwlee as it is a pain to go back and forth on.accounts and kt hasnt been interested in playing.
~Dwlee

Pedit: But youre flipping scum sooo
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1000, TheDominator37 wrote:

wait this is a lie.
Reads are this:
I think Banter, polar and ranger are scum.
The way you said it:
The scum.team.is banter and one.of polar and ranger. ???
~Dwlee
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:00 pm

In post 1006, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1000, TheDominator37 wrote:

wait this is a lie.
Reads are this:
I think Banter, polar and ranger are scum.
The way you said it:
The scum.team.is banter and one.of polar and ranger. ???
~Dwlee
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:57 pm

Post by shos »

A Real Scourge is being replaced.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:04 am

Post by shos »

A big crowd is gathered near the Liquor Store, as usual. Seems like one of them drunk guys started some egofight with another. Riot? Unlikely there. Too few rats.involved. Bu--- HOLY SHIT!!!

A burning guy wearing a vest screams and starts sprinting towards the shore. His entire body is burning, and the drunk doesn't let go of the booze?! He sprints to the water, but before he gets there...the fire catches the bottle..

BlueBloodedToffee has exploded, after being hit by a Molotov Cocktail.

Spoiler: he was..
TOWN ROLE PM
Welcome to GTA2 Mafia, BlueBloodedToffee!

You are the
Armor
, doubling one's ability to withstand firefights with rivals.

The crime levels in this city are skyrocketing. Just being alive is dangerous; people rob, shoot, fight and run over others every single day. For this, wearing armor can help one get through the day unshot. Or well..at least unharmed by that shot.

Your abilities:

You are wearing armor. As such, you are
two-shot Bulletproof.

*Note that being burned, driven over, bazooka'ed, molotov'ed, etc....those things pierce armor!

You win when all the danger in Anywhere City is dealt with.

Good luck! and remember...
Respect is Everything.

The votecount has been reset. It now takes 5 votes for a lynch.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:01 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1009, shos wrote:*Note that being burned, driven over, bazooka'ed, molotov'ed, etc....those things pierce armor!

This wasn't mentioned for DK's BP-vest so now I'm doubting my assumption about DK being targetted twice last night..
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:14 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

Wtf is happening in this game?

Bearbert
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1001, TheDominator37 wrote:Why are we already compromising on lynch targets :/

This isn't compromising, it's agreeing.
Tell me more about your scumread on Banter.

In post 1002, TheDominator37 wrote:What has either of the banta heads done other than sheep and lurk lol.
VOTE: Banta

In post 1003, The Banterlords wrote:6 - 1 - 1
Mislynch
3 - 1 - 1 (possible if all scum hit town)
^ that is bad
~Dwlee

In post 1004, TheDominator37 wrote:Which is why would should not jump to a lynch as soon as possible

So what's the goal of your vote then, Dom?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1011, Polar Vortex wrote:Wtf is happening in this game?

Bearbert

RoleMADNESS!

:D
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:28 am

Post by BlackStar »

I don't think I've ever seen anyone randomly die without explanation in the middle of the day before
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:37 am

Post by Masquerade »

DK was able to use molotov-cocktails during the Day, so we have a duplicate of his entire role or just that part?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:23 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Placing my vote back where it belongs.

In post 1000, TheDominator37 wrote:I never said that there was 2 members of the scum team. Just my reads.

Actually I think you did. Here’s your post again –

In post 481, TheDominator37 wrote:Scum team is banta and polar/ranger

You specified it was Banta and Polar / Ranger. Not Banta / Polar / Ranger or Banta and Polar and Ranger. The way you phrased it is specifically an either or on the second half. And I specifically asked you to clarify at right at the top. You ignored this. And only addressed your post at . There you said your Ranger read was sarcasm. Which means it wasn’t an actual read. But now you are going back to “it was my reads”.

In post 984, FA_Q2 wrote:We are either doing a full claim (not really unusual in a RM game), no one is going to answer you or you need to tell us why you are seeking that answer.

We are absolutely not Full-claiming. At this stage any Town protective roles are mostly unclaimed (except for BBT’s flip and he was only self-protective). No reason to give an easy roadmap for kill shots to the remaining scum.

Frankly I’m a bit miffed I already had to claim as it narrowed the field down lower than it already was.

In post 989, Ircher wrote:Thats stupid imo.

The flavor is prob. flavor; stop throwing mod wifom in.

Actually I think BBT’s death says that death type clearly has some impact and shouldn’t be discarded as pure flavor.

In post 979, Masquerade wrote:Ok, I guess there's nothing more I can say about it then.

Well to some degree – yeah, self-meta only goes so far as to explain away behavior others might find suspect.

But answer this question – why did you feel the need to drop a vote at 9:13 am EDT on Monday as if somehow avoiding posting in this game given I was posting nowhere else? My V/LA for weekend always extend to Monday and my posting history should show that I’m never active from 12 am EDT until 9ish on weekdays.

In post 979, Masquerade wrote:DK was a 1-shot BP.

I think your assumption doesn’t hold much weight. For DK to have been shot twice at Night it would have to have been the Mafia and our suspected Serial Killer. He’s not going to shoot himself. And the shot on Ranger did not come from DK. Both thematically and logistically from a win-con standpoint that’s not a reasonable kill.

In post 1015, Masquerade wrote:DK was able to use molotov-cocktails during the Day, so we have a duplicate of his entire role or just that part?

I’m guessing either the Mafia or the Serial Killer had a dayshot like DK. Probably to deal with some sort of Bulletproof protection in the other. Hell … maybe both have the Molotov Cocktail ability. Not ruling anything out at this stage.

In post 987, Polar Vortex wrote:Ok. Had to try. Basically the fact that Code's partner was reffered as a boss made me think we would have a godfather. And since DK wasn't really an investigative role, godfather wouldn't make sense with anothet cop. But I think a town cop would have counterclaimed DK. And I think an SK with a cop role would fit. So I hoped the SK would have been stupid enough to claim and out himself. Low percentage of working but it doesn't hurt to try.

But this leaves an interesting idea. If we agree it's a strong possibility the SK has a cop style role, then I think we should start looking at the way people reacted to DK's claim

Maybe. The flip on Code showing they were a Ninja for the Mafia kills already gives the Mafia some level of protection. Not sure in a game with two sets of kills outside their own if Bulletproof or Fire Retardant or some such might make more sense.

Regardless of lack of mass-claim no reason not to look at interactions around DKs claim. With Code also flipping RoleCop looking at commonalities between their reactions and others might pay some dividends.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

^bear
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1016, MagnaofIllusion wrote:But answer this question – why did you feel the need to drop a vote at 9:13 am EDT on Monday as if somehow avoiding posting in this game given I was posting nowhere else? My V/LA for weekend always extend to Monday and my posting history should show that I’m never active from 12 am EDT until 9ish on weekdays.

Timezones. What's EDT? I'm in CEST. I posted the new vote what was for me halfway through the afternoon of Monday. I unvoted when it was still Sunday here.

In post 1016, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I think your assumption doesn’t hold much weight. For DK to have been shot twice at Night it would have to have been the Mafia and our suspected Serial Killer. He’s not going to shoot himself. And the shot on Ranger did not come from DK. Both thematically and logistically from a win-con standpoint that’s not a reasonable kill.

Maybe it was a town-shot from someone that honestly believed DK was scum as well as a scumshot that wanted a claimed cop gone.
Anyway, we now know BP doesn't protect to all types of death so that leads us to
In post 1010, Masquerade wrote:
In post 1009, shos wrote:*Note that being burned, driven over, bazooka'ed, molotov'ed, etc....those things pierce armor!

This wasn't mentioned for DK's BP-vest so now I'm doubting my assumption about DK being targetted twice last night..

But I just checked DK's flip and
In post 910, shos wrote:Your BP vests will save you once from
any kind of death

So DK really must have been hit twice, maybe he was hit yesterday during the day and then again during the night?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:26 am

Post by shos »

In post 1, shos wrote:Note that all PMs are different, and you cannot infer anything about people's alignment from the shape or wording of their role PM.

Unless specifics are introduced in a role PM's Bulletproof qualifier, wording of flavor is not different - ergo, a bulletproof modifier is a regular bulletproof.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:28 am

Post by shos »

The Banterlords [Hydra of: Dwlee99, KTthecreper]
have requested to change to only be Dwlee99 and keep posting from that account. As such, that slot is considered replaced by Dwlee99, effective immediately.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I think that dk's death would be because of a strongman.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:42 am

Post by BlackStar »

VOTE: magna
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1022, Dwlee99 wrote:I think that dk's death would be because of a strongman.

Oh yeah didn't even think about that, that's a good possibility.

Blackstar, why magna?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”