Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Masquerade »

Hiya just got the confirm and role and now time to read up. How much time is left?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Masquerade »

I read up and I was writing a post as I was reading and realized I was just repeating stuff so gave up on that.

So, rolemadness huh. Did you guys remember scum has roles in these kind of power-heavy games as well? Oh yeah power-heavy, that makes it very likely there are several investigatives in this setup as well. So DK claiming cop is null. DK, you guys are going to need to town it up if you want to last.
I don't want to lynch Jeanne. I don't know her scumgame, and I don't think she's even decent as town, but rn she's a perfect null.
I think Bantel/Dwlee's townread on Blackstar is like a shallow mudpool.
BBT is usually more active so I don't know what's up there but some pressure might help.

VOTE: BBT

I lost my blinky thingy where I can see where I'm typing so I need to refresh or something, brb.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Masquerade »

Yup that's better.
Btw, I'm an alt.

Blackstar, why the vote for Polar?

Who of DK made ?

In post 209, MagnaofIllusion wrote:It is a bad play to keep voting an uncounter-claimed Cop Day 1. Even if their play was scumtastic and filled with nothing but insulting and non-scum hunting posting.

I would like fro you to address my earlier point about this being role-madness.

Town: ARS, CoH.
Some thoughts on people that are heavily dependent on flips. I will not elaborate on this before Day 2 because I'm ignoring all pre-flip associatives now and focus on making independent reads. Lets call them null.
Scummy: DK, Blackstar, Banter

No wait this is scum
VOTE: FA_Q2
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I don't see how my face is relevant here.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 271, A Real Scourge wrote:we know it's role madness! i don't get how that's relevant? just because it's possible for a scum to have a cop-like role? when we're going entirely on DK's word, it doesn't matter if they're scum with a cop role or simply lying scum... none of that has any bearing on it. you don't lynch cop claims day 1 in role madness, you don't do it in normal games either!

Am I voting DK? No I am not. I am just saying that we should be careful just trusting a cop-claim, especially because they've been acting so anti-town. I was a scumtracker once and I won because nobody ever doubts an un-cc'ed claim. Like I said, I'm not going to take their claim at face-value; they're going to have to do more to prove they're town to me.

In post 272, A Real Scourge wrote:what are the differences between our reads?

I just felt Banter was quick to call him town after their push on him. Made me feel like Banter is scum and their scumread on Blackstar was fake. But I'm going to elaborate more on my reads Day 2, once we've had some flips and I have more information on the associative reads I have now. I now have 2 scumreads on players that are most likely not scum together and that's messing with my head. So I need flips.

In post 275, Dwlee99 wrote:You called my read a shallow mudpool.

I still don't see how my face is relevant then and you're now starting to piss me off. If you don't have anything to say about the points I made against you, then just don't talk to me at all.

Blackstar: you forgot to answer my question: why are you voting Polar?

PEdit:
Blackstar, what's your read on Polar? Why did you want his reaction?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 284, The Banterlords wrote:AND there isnt even anything to respond to when all you say is "it is a shallow mudpool" like ok dude that's cool. How am I supposed to respond to that. This feels more like a salt war than like the actual game but god damn dude.

You don't respond to that. You use that to make a read on me and move on. Or if you think I'm miles off with my opinon, you can ask me to elaborate. You bringing up my face is in no way helpful to the game because I can't make a read on your alignment that way.

@Magna: I guess I misinterpreted your stance then. And that's the last I'll say about it.

So nobody gives a hoot about my FAq2-vote?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Masquerade »

Not much happened here..
Now, the reason I'm scumreading faq is because he's not making a stance on DK's claim, while appearing to be at least having some sort of scumlean there judging by what he says about them. And I feel was more of an OMGUS than anything else.

I'm not sure yet if I want to lynch jeanne. I don't know her that well, and I'm not sure enough of anyone's alignment to trust their statements on jeanne.
Jeanne, if you're town I want to work with you. What do you think of my faq-vote? What's your read on other players, as far as you have them now?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 379, The Banterlords wrote:I think the premise is that scim cant kill you without being watched doing it but they could just roleblock jeanne if both of you are town. idk
~Dwlee

Sounds like you know scum have a rb.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Masquerade »

We're not lynching jeanne.
Especially
now that the slot is getting replaced.

VOTE: Dragon Knight
You've done nothing to prove you're town and scum could just as easily have a cop this game as town so that claim isn't doing anything for me either.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Masquerade »

See, DK, I played a game once where I was tracker and I confirmed nightactions, and then the next night townies died because I was a scum tracker. And there was a 3rd party dayvig. And a survivor. I don't know what to expect in games like this so I expect everything and nothing at the same time. (btw, this game was with my main so no link)
The dayvig shot my 2 buddies but eventually shared the win with me, I was BP as well and due to flavour he couldn't shoot me. I was also protected and neighbourized by town in that game.

There is no information about whether or not there is a 3rd party, if there is I missed it, in that case point me to it. So we don't know. At least, I don't know.

I want to believe you re jeanne, but you're just not a strong enough townread for me rn.

And could you guys please keep signing your posts.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Anyway,
UNVOTE: for now.

@BBT: Talk to me about FAq2?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Masquerade »

The game I just mentioned was 13p.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Actually..
In post 1, shos wrote:All Hydrae in this game are public. Since there are three, which is a LOT, and I was too busy to notice and limit it to 2, I require all hydrae to sign posts with which head it is that is talking.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I momentarily don't know how to respond to DK so I'm going to let it go for now. Time for bed anyway, hoping to wake up to some discussion (but not expecting much because Sunday)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 416, Polar Vortex wrote:I really think we should look at Dom hard. He's done absolutely nothing towny. Neither has Jeanne, but at least she's replaced and maybe the replacement will be better. Also, DK could be helpful with the role

While I agree with you about Dom, the experience I have with him is kinda this. I think he'd be a good investigative target.

I'd like people to unvote jeanne, because I'm sure Ranger has some thoughts she wants to add.
Hi Ranger! Did you replace into a town-slot? I hope you did.

In post 419, The Banterlords wrote:masquerade, having found your main may ask why you need an alt?
~Dwlee

First, I'd appreciate it if you kept my main to yourself :) Second, I'd rather not say because that defeats the entire purpose of my alt.

In post 422, Dragon Knight wrote:You're voting a cop claim on D1. Either you're stupid or you're scum. Which is it?

And you're voting a tracker-claim. Tell me how Blackstar is being bad.

@Blackstar: Why are you voting a null-read that claimed cop?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:29 am

Post by Masquerade »

VOTE: Blackstar
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I don't know anymore. I'm not used to Ranger giving that huge elaborations on reads unprompted.. I also have an issue with her comparing magna to another player, I want to see magna's response. Other than that, her readslists seem good enough to me, I don't agree with everything but I'm also not under the impression my reads are 100% correct at this point.
I want BBT to come in and read and share thoughts, most of all I want him to throw some questions my way. My reads on clumsy and Faq have changed to null in the last couple of pages and currently I don't know where I stand on anyone else. I'll do some rereads later.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Masquerade »

DK, THERE IS ALSO NO EVIDENCE FOR YOU BEING TOWN COP AT THIS POINT EITHER!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Masquerade »

Sorry about the caps, I'm getting more and more frustrated with DK.
Will start on some rereads now.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Masquerade »

Well BBT isn't really around so all Faq basically would be able to do is repeat what he's been saying before.
I don't know why people are so hung up over my DK-vote. It's gone already and now I'm voting Blackstar.

I can see why people think scourge is distant, I don't know if that makes them scum though. Because I kind of recognize myself in there. I didn't really find anything of big concern in their iso, maybe that should be a concern?
Faq, you're back to null because you weren't overly defensive when I was voting you. I don't know what you mean with this:
In post 485, FA_Q2 wrote:tried to bet BBT to put up a case for you

All I can think of that might have triggered you to ask this is me asking BBT to ask me some questions. I did that because I know if BBT is town his questions help me get focus. He asks things that I forget to think about.

I thought I explained my vote on Blackstar already but turns out I didn't.
In post 429, BlackStar wrote:They jump on every opportunity to try and join the biggest wagons. They're just so eager to see anyone but themselves get lynched. It makes me uneasy.

This is not true. There is some votehopping at the start and the only major wagons we had were on DK and jeanne and DK has consistently pushed jeanne/Ranger ever since they were wagoned. 5 posts before that one, Bs said DK was a nullread. At this stage of the game I think he should have stronger reads and shouldn't have to still naked-vote null-reads to get a better read on them. It feels like he's trying to look like he's scumhunting but he really isn't.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:59 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 511, BlackStar wrote:If you look back at all of my games you'll see that I suck at scum hunting

I played with you before and this time I think you suck because you're scum.
You said jeanne looked scummy, yet you never voted her. You did vote several null-reads though so it's not like you're hesitant with your votes either. You were actually defending her when DK started pushing her, see , , .
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Masquerade »

Lets lynch scum.

VOTE: Code of Honor

And we're not telling DK who t investigate because it will only tell scum what to do about it. Obviously Ranger should watch DK so scum can't kill him (that's assuming Ranger and DK are both town)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Masquerade »

Ok.

Well I still think CoH is scum, my vote wasn;t because of that alone.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Masquerade »

@Magna: About 560, I could easily make something like that as scum. It's null to me because I don't know Faq well enough to judge if he could do it is either alignment.

About my scumread on CoH: I'm not getting the feeling they are trying to figure this game out. I feel a lot in their iso is more about setup than scumhunting, there's very little opinion on other players. I don't know where they stand other than not wanting to lynch the claimed PR's (and not having a scumread on jeanne/Ranger but slightly scumreading DK) and now voting Dom which just seems like an easy target to push.

I read the rest of your walls as well and didn't see anything I want to comment on rn. I'm null on both you and Ranger and I hope the coming night will sort some stuff out for me. I'm still doubting whether you are tvt or svt. If svt, I'm currently leaning more toward Ranger being scum.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Masquerade »

Not sure on Blackstar atm. I'd rather compromise on Dom and have Blackstar investigated. At least Blackstar is doing something.

Blackstar: would you lynch Dom as a compromise?

Can I just post now???
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 610, BlackStar wrote:@masquerade I can't even remember the reasons people gave for why they think dominator is scum

Doesn't matter, I asked if
you
are willing to lynch Dom.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Masquerade »

So what are your thoughts on other players voting Dom?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by Masquerade »

VOTE: magna

Can we get this day over with already?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:35 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Can we then also include the rule to put all media in spoiler tags so that when I try to load pages they load faster? Thank you :D
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Masquerade »

I've nothing of value to add but a votechange. I think. I might be overlooking something.

VOTE: Code of honor
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:54 am

Post by Masquerade »

I kinda feel bad for DK that they couldn't last longer with that role, but I'm happy we don't have to worry about the role anymore!

Digging the magna-votes. However, I also had some ??? at Polar for pushing the compromise-lynch over Code.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:11 am

Post by Masquerade »

My case on them was mostly based on gut, with regard to my prior experience with both heads of that hydra. There's not much else I can say about that, i think for most it ended up a meta-read. I did have them as town before I started getting suspicious, so I get what you mean. Ok I'll let that go for now.

Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Masquerade »

@Banter/dwlee; I came to that same cobnclusion when he responded to me :)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Masquerade »

UNVOTE:
due to magna's v/la and he was at L-2 already.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:04 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'm not really worried about that i just don;t want this to be a 3-hour Day where several people didn't get to post because if it turns out we were wrong about magna it will not help us at all.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:04 am

Post by Masquerade »

That was @BBT^
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:26 am

Post by Masquerade »

Lol.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Masquerade »

Yeah so nobody is going to say today whether they did something to polar because we don't want scum to know that, ok?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 933, Ircher wrote:My olay is in general read as scummy. Code prob. tried to use that knowledge to their advantage.

This feels like you have a guilty conscience. You're making a defensive post while the attack wasn't at you. However, I quickly looked at your topics and I see both heads pop up in playerlists so there might be truth to your statement.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Masquerade »

anyone else feel this is resentment after bussing?

VOTE: ircher
Explain to me why you never voted code because I don't get it.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Masquerade »

Ircher never voted magna and I happen to know Titus would bus.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Masquerade »

Ircher never voted Code*
Sorry, had wine..
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Masquerade »

[unvote}[/unvote]
I will look into this more when I'm a bit more sober but so far I sill don't get why ircher didn;t vote code in the end because he did before the wagon on them started.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Masquerade »

Sigh

UNVOTE:
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 775, shos wrote:^^^Just sayin', my gf is so rad that she got a pagetop without even trying! Wookh!

:D
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Just had a thought.. DK was already sort of a 3rd party killing role, so do we really think there's going to be a SK as well?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Masquerade »

No DK's kill is delayed so there is another killing party active. Cool.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Masquerade »

^That was sarcasm btw.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 946, Polar Vortex wrote:Because the wagon on Magna was far superior and all the cool kids where there?

Not really though. That wagon never really seemed to pick up a lot of steam. When I check the vc's there are never more than 2 votes, checking the thread really quick and I see 3 votes on magna at the same time at most.
I also saw I was wrong about Ircher just now, sorry Ircher.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 951, The Banterlords wrote:DK was actually pseudo-town, masquerade.
~Dwlee

Yeah I don't have a lot of experience with different wincons/3rd parties and such, but I reread the role-pm and you're right.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Polar, where did I say DK killed Ranger? They set you on fire, unless there's
another
pyromaniac around..?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:13 am

Post by Masquerade »

Faq, I'm going to get back to you on BBT but first want to do this.

It's Monday.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 968, MagnaofIllusion wrote:reads as scum who knows I’m not flipping Mafia and wanted to look Town for being careful.

I'm so fucking done with this crap every game. It's my playstyle. I hate quicklynches, flashlkynches, whatever the term you want to use if fine by me. I hate them. I hate not being able to talk. I hate not being able to read back and get something more out of a Day than only votes on a wagon, even if it was on scum.
Besides that there's also the thing where I have trust-issues which translates into mafia in me not trusting other people to unvote in time. It's a personality thing and I'm getting more aware of that so in another couple games I'll probably won't be this careful anymore but it;s a work in progress.

So I looked back at your Day 1 (mosty skimming) and it stood out to me that you weren't looking for scumteams, just individual scums which does point to you knowing about the 3rd parties beforehand. It could also be a sign that you're SK-hunting scum yourself. The informed points you have are all known already so it doesn't prove anything. Your crumb doesn't prove anything either to me.
I'm not sure if I should believe your claim, I think it's a convenient wifom-claim to make for scum. I think your case on Dom is actually compelling now, also combined with how he hasn't posted yet at all today. I'm going to have a think about all this and post my thoughts on it later, I'm a bit conflicted rn.

For now
UNVOTE:
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 970, Polar Vortex wrote:Do the two third parties include you? Because I see no reason for the mod to word it like that.

We're not allowed to quote the mod's pms..
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 976, MagnaofIllusion wrote:You understand that regardless of whether the first paragraph is true or not that entire posting is not alignment indicative – personality is personality and it would not be unexpected for scum-Masq to follow along with what his personality says is the correct Town play. Long story short – I can see the scum motivation in that play. I think Dom is pretty clearly the obvious scum choice.

Ok, I guess there's nothing more I can say about it then.

As to your second paragraph – if you think I am Serial Killer hunting scum why do you think I would claim Survivor which is a “Lynch before LYLO” role when there is any suspicion on my slot at all? I’m not sure what WIFOM-claim even means in context so I’ll set that aside. And you did know there third source of potential kills? That’s interesting given there were only two kills last night. Care to clarify why that is not new information to you?

If you're scum you could hope we think you claimed the PL-role hoping we'd assume scum would never ever in a million years claim a role like that. And that's what I mean with wifom-claim.
DK was a 1-shot BP.

Also - do you really think looking for scum-teams before even a single scum flip is good scum-hunting?

I think it comes natural for townies to look for scumteams and (unconsciously or not) go on pre-flip associations. It has nothing to do with good or bad scumhunting.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:01 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1009, shos wrote:*Note that being burned, driven over, bazooka'ed, molotov'ed, etc....those things pierce armor!

This wasn't mentioned for DK's BP-vest so now I'm doubting my assumption about DK being targetted twice last night..
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1001, TheDominator37 wrote:Why are we already compromising on lynch targets :/

This isn't compromising, it's agreeing.
Tell me more about your scumread on Banter.

In post 1002, TheDominator37 wrote:What has either of the banta heads done other than sheep and lurk lol.
VOTE: Banta

In post 1003, The Banterlords wrote:6 - 1 - 1
Mislynch
3 - 1 - 1 (possible if all scum hit town)
^ that is bad
~Dwlee

In post 1004, TheDominator37 wrote:Which is why would should not jump to a lynch as soon as possible

So what's the goal of your vote then, Dom?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1011, Polar Vortex wrote:Wtf is happening in this game?

Bearbert

RoleMADNESS!

:D
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:37 am

Post by Masquerade »

DK was able to use molotov-cocktails during the Day, so we have a duplicate of his entire role or just that part?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1016, MagnaofIllusion wrote:But answer this question – why did you feel the need to drop a vote at 9:13 am EDT on Monday as if somehow avoiding posting in this game given I was posting nowhere else? My V/LA for weekend always extend to Monday and my posting history should show that I’m never active from 12 am EDT until 9ish on weekdays.

Timezones. What's EDT? I'm in CEST. I posted the new vote what was for me halfway through the afternoon of Monday. I unvoted when it was still Sunday here.

In post 1016, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I think your assumption doesn’t hold much weight. For DK to have been shot twice at Night it would have to have been the Mafia and our suspected Serial Killer. He’s not going to shoot himself. And the shot on Ranger did not come from DK. Both thematically and logistically from a win-con standpoint that’s not a reasonable kill.

Maybe it was a town-shot from someone that honestly believed DK was scum as well as a scumshot that wanted a claimed cop gone.
Anyway, we now know BP doesn't protect to all types of death so that leads us to
In post 1010, Masquerade wrote:
In post 1009, shos wrote:*Note that being burned, driven over, bazooka'ed, molotov'ed, etc....those things pierce armor!

This wasn't mentioned for DK's BP-vest so now I'm doubting my assumption about DK being targetted twice last night..

But I just checked DK's flip and
In post 910, shos wrote:Your BP vests will save you once from
any kind of death

So DK really must have been hit twice, maybe he was hit yesterday during the day and then again during the night?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1022, Dwlee99 wrote:I think that dk's death would be because of a strongman.

Oh yeah didn't even think about that, that's a good possibility.

Blackstar, why magna?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1029, BlackStar wrote:BBT was voting him and ended up getting killed. I don't think we should just ignore that

Ok, lets talk. Why would BBT be the one to get daykilled when he wasn't the only one on magna's wagon today?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Masquerade »

Also, Blackstar, what did you think of magna's claim?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 910, shos wrote:Dragon Knight is dead. He was a Bulletproof
Semitown
-Lyncher, 1-shot Strongman, 1-shot Dayvig, 1-shot Nightvig.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1041, FA_Q2 wrote:If we have a town killing role that failed to make a kill last night cycle that would confirm that magna is lying ergo scum. Otherwise, if the above is just me over analyzing, I would be inclined to believe his claim.

I don't really get this part. There can be multiple reasons why a kill could be missing if that even is the case.
Feels more like rolefishing if you ask me..
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1049, Dwlee99 wrote:Not sure what I unvoted dom?
VOTE: Dom

There was a reset :)

I have intent to hammer.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Masquerade »

It is very important for me to know if anyone was affected by any sort of delayed nightkill, because if not I know who we have to lynch.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Masquerade »

(Unless the malafide 3rd faction doesn't have a kill)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Masquerade »

Pass the popcorn please.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'll go last, if anyone else has info they can go after me or whenever. Everyone without info goes before me.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Masquerade »

You pass the popcorn to who you want to claim next, Ircher ;)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Masquerade »

It's a common massclaim style. This way you make sure the scum don't actively wait until last to claim.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #72) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Yeah I know.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1091, BlackStar wrote:But the first thing you did was say that you'll go last. How do we know that you're not scum?

Good point.. Well I won't fight it if someone hands me the popcorn earlier but it would be great if at least everyone can answer my earlier question before I claim in full.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #74) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1098, Klingoncelt wrote:Claiming only hurts us.

I would agree with you 100% if this was still Day 1 and we hadn;'t been able yet to form reads on anyone. However, we're on Day 3 with most likely one bad guy left. Who wasn't on any team so we can't go back in the thread for reads or votes that look bad to catch that. Please claim.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #75) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Masquerade »

2?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #76) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Masquerade »

Yes but survivor isn't a threat to town.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #77) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Masquerade »

And if Magna is not a survivor, I also can't trust the other parts of his claim.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #78) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Klingon is a she.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #79) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Masquerade »

So I got a belated bday present from my friend which contained a bottle of red red wine, a sauces and dips cookbook, and a cork that looks suspiciously much like a dildo.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Or like a syringe in the shape of a

you know

Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #81) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Masquerade »

(I'm also a she)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #82) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Saying I'm trying to get a rise out of you guys is prolly laugh-inducing at this point.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #83) » Sun May 01, 2016 2:34 am

Post by Masquerade »

Sorry about last night..
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (isolation #84) » Sun May 01, 2016 3:18 am

Post by Masquerade »

Ok well with just Blackstar and me left I'll claim now.
I'm the town bully and I can punch people and essentially it means I'm a roleblocker. I punched magna last night. According to my role-pm there are players that can withstand a punch.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #85) » Sun May 01, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Masquerade »

Scourge and BBT.
I punch someone and they get knocked out so they can't do anything that night. I can punch 2 players during a night, I chose to do one last night because of the assumption there's one bad guy left.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #86) » Sun May 01, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Masquerade »

Yeah Im thinking the players with armor (Dom and BBT so far, not counting DK because he had a vest instead of armor but maybe he too) were able to resist my punches at least once.

I have work in a bit, will go over all the claims if I have a minute and post thoughts later.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #87) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Masquerade »

It takes 2 days to die from Polar's poison, I already looked into that.

And yeah, that conclusion about magna is what I thought too and why i asked for people to tell me if they were in anyway targetted with something lethal. Because the only death was a delayed kill from, what we assumed, was DK.

I've been townreading banter/dwlee since day 1 so that makes me have less doubt about his claim. Will post more thoughts later.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #88) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Masquerade »

PEdits:
In post 1135, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 1125, Masquerade wrote:Ok well with just Blackstar and me left I'll claim now.
I'm the town bully and I can punch people and essentially it means I'm a roleblocker. I punched magna last night. According to my role-pm there are players that can withstand a punch.

Bully?

Can you explain how that relates to the game theme?

No. I have no experience with GTA2. maybe shos can explain.

I can rb Ircher to confirm him tomorrow, provided I still live (and if we have another night)

Friebndly neighbour gets confirmed as town to anyone that visits him, it's not the same as neighbour.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #89) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Masquerade »

Apparently because of the crimerates the only way I can make a living in this city is by being a bully. i dunno. i don't like being a bully either. but it is what it is.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #90) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1147, Masquerade wrote:Apparently because of the crimerates the only way I can make a living in this city is by being a bully. i dunno. i don't like being a bully either. but it is what it is.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #91) » Sun May 01, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Masquerade »

Nah. Ranger's watcher-role was also pretty straightforward like mine.
I btw had a power-up when I entered. i have fast reload which makes me punch rftaser, which means i can punch 2 players. not sure if that was the original role or it happened when I replaced in.

In post 251, shos wrote:
Masquerade
replaces iDanyboy effective immediately.

Thank you!
Multiplier +1!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #92) » Sun May 01, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Masquerade »

I have more issue with Klingon's modified ascetic claim...
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #93) » Sun May 01, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Masquerade »

But haven't had the time to really dig because lots of people buying drinktokens from me tonight which is good for my boss but means you (all) nwill have to wait until I get home before I can do a thorough reread.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #94) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In order of claiming:
Magna (pre-massclaim) Informed survivor
Ircher 1-shot bp reflexive neighbourizer
Faq II Rolecop
Dwlee Even-night hider
Klingon Modified ascetic
Masq Roleblocker
Blackstar Commuter, but doesn't commute himself but makes others commute

The keyboard at work really sucks...
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #95) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1156, Masquerade wrote:In order of claiming:
Ircher 1-shot bp reflexive friednly neighbour
Faq II Rolecop
Dwlee Even-night hider
Klingon Modified ascetic
Masq Roleblocker

The keyboard at work really sucks...

EBWOP
(Messed up Ircher's claim)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #96) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1129, BlackStar wrote:I don't know if I should believe you. Your role is way too similar to mine and I don't think the town should have this much power.

I've thought about this a little more and both of us have the caveat that we can block a town pr, it's nothing like a doc who will just protect from a NK without interfering with other actions. We were lucky Polar was smart enough to claim ascetic with his reflexive role, but had it been someone who didn't think to do that we could have targetted Polar and be poisoned because of it.
This is rolemadness, everyone has power. It's nothing like a normal setup.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #97) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Other than that I still have to reread. Will do that after I had some sleep.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #98) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Why?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #99) » Sun May 01, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Roleflips so far:
Code Ninja rolecop 2x (scum)
Ranger Watcher lynchee (town)
DK JOAT 1-shot BP flamethrower molotov 1-shot strongman lyncher (semi-town)
BBT 2-shot BP (town)
Dom Full BP strongman drugdealer (scum)
Polar Reflexive poisoner (town)
In post 1157, Masquerade wrote:
In post 1156, Masquerade wrote:In order of claiming:
Ircher 1-shot bp reflexive friednly neighbour
Faq II Rolecop
Dwlee Even-night hider
Klingon Modified ascetic
Masq Roleblocker

Thought I'd put in everything together..
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #100) » Sun May 01, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I don't see rolecop being useful for a SK-type of role.
Rn I'm mostly confused by that daykill on BBT..
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #101) » Mon May 02, 2016 3:00 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'm not dead set on lynching you magna, I mean, I roleblocked you and it looks like I stopped a kill but I really can't know that for sure until tomorrow I guess, if someone else dies from a delayed effect it could mean you weren't the one to kill. So I'd rather have you help us out with those claims. It's also possible Dwlee was the target but he was commuted, so that could also explain lack of kill. Or if Klingon was targetted, but I'd really like more info from Klingon re her claim.

In post 1173, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1168, Ircher wrote:I want Klingon to tell us more than Modified Ascetic & also claim flavor name.

Nothing can target me at Night. Nothing. Everything is roleblocked.

I think I'm ok with there being an ascetic here to prevent huge swings, but it seems weird that dwlee gets feedback about his hiding when we have an ascetic. That makes his hiding role somewhat stronger because if he lives he knows whether he succesfully hid behind someone. On the other hand, maybe with the delayed killings it could make sense again?
Dwlee, do you also die if you hide behind someone that dies from a delayed kill? Or do you get the same effects if you hide there the same night they were targetted?
I still want Klingon to tell us more about her role, like her name and also the provided story in the pm from the mod.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #102) » Mon May 02, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Masquerade »

I rechecked Polar's role and anyone who targets him should die 2 phases later. Means that if Dwlee hid there N1 he should have died last night (and not tonight, as I thought when I first saw the claim)
BBT was dayvigged D2 and there's nothing in DK's rolepm about his dayvig being delayed so I don't believe he was the one to kill BBT. Scum also did not have a daykill.

Faq, you say you are a rolecop and copped Blackstar. There were 2 nights, who else did you check?
Magna, your rolepm has a title. You can know whether DK was town or 3rd party just by looking at yours? DK's wincon was same as town's with the addition of getting a specific player lynched. Your wincon is to survive, but you can win with scum as well as town. So I think that's already a good enough argument to say DK was not a 3rd party. But that's assuming you didn't lie about anything surrounding your claim.
Klingon, what are your thoughts on the claims so far?

I've thought about nightactions and I hope Blackstar and Faq are sort of thinking in the same direction. I know what to do tonight. I don't know what to do right now though.

@Dwlee: wait what?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #103) » Mon May 02, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1179, Dwlee99 wrote:Double kill n1, I was commuted that nigut and couldnt.action. That confirms me as town

Yeah no.
You claimed even-night hider.

VOTE: Dwlee
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #104) » Mon May 02, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Masquerade »

Oh wait.
UNVOTE:

*facepalm*
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #105) » Mon May 02, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Masquerade »

But this:
In post 1180, Masquerade wrote:BBT was dayvigged D2 and there's nothing in DK's rolepm about his dayvig being delayed so I don't believe he was the one to kill BBT. Scum also did not have a daykill.

I'm confused.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #106) » Mon May 02, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Masquerade »

And also, if we believe magna we're looking for 3 kills. So there is still a missing kill (same target, blocked, not a NK but daykill instead).. Unless Polar is counted as a killing source because of his reflexive poison.
But that means .. shit.. what if we're dealing with a recruiting 3rd party? Is that possible?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #107) » Mon May 02, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Masquerade »

Why DK's death and not Ranger's death?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #108) » Mon May 02, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Masquerade »

I think it's maybe more likely that the 3rd party had a strongman kill. DK and Dom both had one too.
Also, DK was supposed to be watched by Ranger so it's more likely Dom killed Ranger. DK wouldn't kill Ranger and I think 3rd party would like to kill a claimed rolecop.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #109) » Mon May 02, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Masquerade »

Oh yeah alignment cop, not rolecop. Pfff I'm kinda done thinking about this for now, it's breaking my brain.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #110) » Mon May 02, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I kind of want to give magna credit for catching Dom. I came into today also with the same thought, but going into the night I hoped I was able to clear him instead of finding him probably guilty.
But magna needs to do more than feel sorry for himself. Will give him more time, I still want to hear from Klingon as well.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #111) » Tue May 03, 2016 1:41 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1206, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1180, Masquerade wrote:
Klingon, what are your thoughts on the claims so far?

You and BlackStar are both Roleblockers. Are both Town?
Dwlee's Hider claim could be a Scum fakeclaim.
FA_Q2's claim looks like a Scum role. I dunno, I doubt he'd claim that if he were really Scum.

Magna's definitely 3rdP. Is he really a Survivor, though?

I'm a roleblocker, Blackstar commutes other players. I know I am town and I'm pretty sure Blackstar is town too.
Magna and Dwlee are in my opinion rn most likely to be scum 3rd party, but that's assuming that scum 3rd party has a NK. Anyone has yet to respond to my suggestion of it being a recruiting third party (you know, like a cult..)
And I had the exact same thought about Faq. But everything does check out I think, what he said about his role and his actions.

And Klingon, we all stated our role/flavornames. If it wasn't allowed we would have heard already. All it will maybe tell us is if it fits your role. Like when I read my rolepm I first thought I got a scumrole. Town bully, roleblocker... But it fits, I go out at night and beat people up and knock them out. You being a hardass about just stating the name you got is making me want to lynch you most rn..
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #112) » Tue May 03, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I'm gonna hammer this. Any objections?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #113) » Tue May 03, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Masquerade »

On the other hand, do we want potential 3rd party to live?
Do you still think it's magna or did you have another idea?
For me it would be Klingon rn, we have enough blocking power to prevent any kills if you trust me that is.. So would rather lynch someone we can't target. But that's mostly because I just don't know what/who to believe rn.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #114) » Tue May 03, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Masquerade »

VOTE: Klingon
Awesome.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #115) » Tue May 03, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Faq said exactly the thing that I was thinking. Lets do this.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #116) » Fri May 06, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Masquerade »

VOTE: Magna
I deviated from the plan and blocked faq instead of magna. So now we know,.
\
ircher is btw town.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #117) » Fri May 06, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Masquerade »

Ok but when you guys see me flip town bully promise me to lynch magna next.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #118) » Fri May 06, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Masquerade »

I don't need to wait for Ircher. He's conftown to me. Once you guyuys see me flip he'll be conftown to you too because I just confirmed his friendly neighbour.
Also I can link you to a towngame of mine where I was happy to be lynched to weed out the scum.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #119) » Fri May 06, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Masquerade »

No you. I didn't claim 3rd party like you did. It's not my responsibility that it blew up in your face.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #120) » Fri May 06, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Masquerade »

I regret switching you for BBT n1. Should have known Ranger was gonna die and not able to push your lynch anymore.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #121) » Fri May 06, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Masquerade »

No I meant you make more sense as SK. I'm still happy to die first.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #122) » Fri May 06, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Masquerade »

Yeah me too. Am at work and not a lot to do rn.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #123) » Fri May 06, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Masquerade »

Should read up on other game but it's not slow enough for that so just annoying you guys. i mean, I
am
a town BULLY.

Punch ALL
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #124) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Masquerade »

Nope. You claimed SMS algorythm,, nothing of the names there.
You lied.
Cauhgt
HA
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #125) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 968, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I’m and Informed Survivor (SMS Computer Algorithm).
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #126) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Masquerade »

Ye I shouldn't try to be smart when I don't have a lot of time for that.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #127) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Masquerade »

There's a Led Zeppeling coverband playing at my work and they're actually pretty good!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #128) » Fri May 06, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Masquerade »

I don't know titles :( I have some records of them I like listening too but yaknow, a record player doesn't show names/titles during playback..
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #129) » Fri May 06, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Masquerade »

And that was hammer.
I'm still town bully though.
GL lynching Magna tomorrow.Blackstar, commute magna ye?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #130) » Fri May 06, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'm very disappointed btw.
i mean, N1 2 kills, n2 no kills Magna blocked, n3 1 kill all scum (mafia-equivalents) dead.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #131) » Fri May 06, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Masquerade »

Postgame I want explained why you guys were so quick to believe Magna over me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”