Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Mini 1783: GTA 2 Mafia (GaME OVAH)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:08 am

Post by shos »

Lots of gangs here.
Will the Mafia take control of the city?!
Will the cops bust their butts first?!
Will our protagonist survive the onslaught?!

Remember. RESPECT IS EVERYTHING.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GAME STATUS:
GaME OVER!!!!
Dwlee99, the WANG CAR BONUS serial killer, wins!

PLAYER LIST:

BlueBloodedToffee
The Banterlords [Hydra of: Dwlee99, KTthecreper]
Dwlee99
FA_Q2
Dragon Knight [Hydra of: Firebringer, DiamondSentinel]
BlackStar
Code of Honor [Hydra of: Titus, Xkfyu]
Jeanne11
Ranger
Masquerade
PhantomCobalt
Ircher
TheDominator37
MagnaofIllusion
Polar Vortex [Hydra of: SnowStorm, Bearbert D]
A Real Scourge
Klingoncelt

Last edited by shos on Mon May 09, 2016 10:45 am, edited 22 times in total.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:16 am

Post by shos »

• GAME RULES - READ THOROUGHLY - THIS IS IMPORTANT

• This is my color(#800000) - Do not use it.

• PLAY TO YOUR WIN CONDITION. If you don't, it ruins everyone's game, I will force-replace and report you immediately. Note that
    all
    and
    any
    actions that you do have to count as supporting your win condition.
  • [*] Although not as awesome as <insert something really awesome here>, I am pretty awesome, and as such, my word is LAW. However, I make mistakes too. You can PM me or bold corrections in thread. I will try to read everything, but I will never miss bolded stuff.

Activity:

[*] Participation. If you don't participate, it hurts everyone. Be an active participant in this game. Players who have not posted for 2 days [48 hours] will be prodded. I expect FREQUENT POSTING.
    [*] After a prod is sent, players have 1 day [24 hours] to respond IN-THREAD in some *actual* way - not just a prod-dodge - or they will be replaced. The 'not just a prod-dodge' is obviously my decision.
    [*] On a third prod I might force-replace you, that will depend on me and me alone, in consideration with the game's state and activity.
    [*] Anything directed at me should be bolded, even larged or huged if you want.
    [*] You may also PM me at any time; I will try to answer via phone or computer ASAP.
    [*] After a night, prods will be issued 36 hours from day start.
    [*] All Hydrae in this game are public. Since there are three, which is a LOT, and I was too busy to notice and limit it to 2,
    I require all hydrae to sign posts with which head it is that is talking.

Days:

[*] Days will last a maximum of two weeks [336 hours]. If a lynch is reached before that time, the day will end as soon as I lock the thread.
    [*] Everyone, including lynchees, may continue posting until I lock the thread.

Nights:

[*] Nights will be 2 days [48 hours] long.
    [*] Night extensions will only be made for replacement finding, or any other circumstances which I deem worthy.
    [*] Players may request any deadline extensions for the night, with reasoning attached. Note that I may decline.
    [*] The above request can be sent (with reasoning) in-thread for day extension too, or of course in a PM to me.
    [*] If you have a night action and did not submit anything until night's end - I will count this as you doing nothing. If compulsive, it will be decided randomly.
    [*] Nobody is able to use two night actions on the same night.

Votes:

[*] Votes will only be counted if they are in any of these formats:
    Vote: Shos

Vote: No Lynch

VOTE: Shos
    VOTE: No Lynch
    [*] Unvotes are not necessary.

[*] If no lynch has been reached by the Day deadline - nobody will be lynched.
    [*] For a lynch to happen, half the votes+1 are required on one wagon.
    [*] For a forced no-lynch to happen, The amount needed is just enough to prevent a lynch from happening. If an even number of players are alive, that is one less than the amount for a lynch.
    [*] If that happens - the day will immediately end with no lynch.

[*] You may not quote anything from me that has not been made public.

[*] Encryptions, hidden letters, supersmall letters etc. are NOT TO BE POSTED IN THIS GAME TOPIC.
    [*] If possible, use the
    Spoiler:
    tag instead of just
    . It makes it hard to see for people phonereading.

• Once you are dead, you are dead. Any "Bah", "Gasp", "The cake is a LIE" etc. posts are allowed but mustn't include game-related info.

In this game, the scumteam are flavored as the Zaibatsu. Also reminding this game is super power-heavy.

An example role PM is shown below. Note that all PMs are different, and you cannot infer anything about people's alignment from the shape or wording of their role PM.[/color]