FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:48 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

Ill preface this with the fact I am totally wasted so if I am incoherent oh well :D

In post 35, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 27, FA_Q2 wrote:VOTE: Code of Honor

Clearly a double agent signing her real name instead of her cover one :D

What do you think of the BlackStar wagon and her jump off of Dom?
[\quote]
I think that is normal for someone that is rather new. The join date is not all that long ago though I have not looked at how many games they have played.
@blackstar - do you have any experience other than this avi?
Jumping off a wagon that builds really fast in RVS is something that I would have done when I started here. It is interesting that he jumped off before any real reaction from the slot though so there might be something to that - what is an RVS without a reaction after all.

In post 33, A Real Scourge wrote:
actually better than the Black Star wagon tbh!

It really isn't, BlackStar wagon is a good wagon.

Why?

I see a lot of random. Are you reading the slot this way because he unvoted? If so, why is that such a strong indication to you?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:49 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

With proper tags...

Ill preface this with the fact I am totally wasted so if I am incoherent oh well :D

In post 35, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 27, FA_Q2 wrote:VOTE: Code of Honor

Clearly a double agent signing her real name instead of her cover one :D

What do you think of the BlackStar wagon and her jump off of Dom?

I think that is normal for someone that is rather new. The join date is not all that long ago though I have not looked at how many games they have played.
@blackstar - do you have any experience other than this avi?
Jumping off a wagon that builds really fast in RVS is something that I would have done when I started here. It is interesting that he jumped off before any real reaction from the slot though so there might be something to that - what is an RVS without a reaction after all.

In post 33, A Real Scourge wrote:
actually better than the Black Star wagon tbh!

It really isn't, BlackStar wagon is a good wagon.
[/quote]
Why?

I see a lot of random. Are you reading the slot this way because he unvoted? If so, why is that such a strong indication to you?[/quote]
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:49 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

gah - whatever - that is good enough.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:32 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 80, The Banterlords wrote:Dom is following his scum meta

VOTE: Dom

~KT

Please explain.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:33 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 78, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Dragon Knight

No thanks. Policy Lynch.

It is extremely early to be calling for a policy lynch. Why have you done so? What is so bad that you want to PL on page 3 12 days from deadline?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:52 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 118, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 90, FA_Q2 wrote:
It is extremely early to be calling for a policy lynch. Why have you done so? What is so bad that you want to PL on page 3 12 days from deadline?

It is? When is the correct time to call for a policy lynch?

Why are you asking pointless (and obvious) questions instead of scum hunting?

Why haven't you given a single opinion on a player in this game yet?

The correct time is when you have exahusted your ability to scum hunt and/or ability to agree upon a good lynch.

Why am I asking the question? Because it was scummy of you to pull such BS so soon and allowed you to avoid actually giving a real opinion on the slot's alignment. I notice that you tried to avoid actually answering the query entirely and then try and flip it back on me. I am scum hunting and that question is not 'pointless and obvious.' It asks your motivations - the best place to catch scum. Your motivation for calling for a PL out the gate AND avoiding answering some simple questions about it AND immediately attempting to misrepresent my post show clear scum motivations.

You want an opinion on a player - you are clearly scum.

VOTE: BBT
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 211, MagnaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: FA_Q2

Every post has avoided the Dragon Knight wagon and surrounding furor completely. Instead narrowly focuses on BBT.

Discuss ...

I don't like DK's play at all. There is not a whole to say on them though. I do not like Fire in any manner at all in general though. His play is universally worthless. The claim will sort him out though.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 211, MagnaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: FA_Q2

Every post has avoided the Dragon Knight wagon and surrounding furor completely. Instead narrowly focuses on BBT.

Discuss ...

^ also want to ask why avoid my points on BBT entirely? If my focus there was so noteworthy you would think the logic there would at least merit a statement.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 221, Polar Vortex wrote:FA_Q, what do you think of Dragon Knight? Do you disagree that there were good non-policy reasons to lynch them?

-Snow

The reasoning was rather weak and fire is a completely random player. I am not sure what to make of the cop claim though. It is an easy claim for scum and I really do not like the board meta of simply letting any PR claim go. It will sort itself out later though.

The real problem with engaging DK's wagon thus far though is that it rather pointless. He was run up to L-1 almost immediately this game - turbo lynching day one is a bad idea - we need something to go off on day 2. BBT looks much more like scum to me as well considering that I see anti-town motivation behind his posts thus far. I remember MUCH more thought and town motivation from BBT from past experience with him. I want to focus elsewhere and we can revisit DK if there are no other real options late in the day.

The most interesting post DK made though has nothing to do with his votes:
In post 204, Dragon Knight wrote:This is a role madness game. Nothing is ever as simple as "just a cop". We are not full-claiming, but you can bet your bottom dollar that we are town, and a "cop" sort of role. That is to say, alignment cop. Not role cop. There is of course more, but you guys don't get it.

Now, would you kindly...

Right after the claim they back peddle rather quickly. It makes me think that the claim was ultimately false and they were worried that it would be obvious so they needed to add an unknown modifier.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 234, Dragon Knight wrote:@FA

I made that statement, not Firebringer. The thing is, we are a cop, yes, but we have more. This is not backpedaling. This is, "people are stupid and are trying to end a pretty good role for town. You may not like his play, and I don't blame you, but I am a solid player. Just trust me here. I will show much more usefulness later on in the game.

Oh, and if anyone is a neighborizer of sorts, I request you use it on me tonight. That's 100% a good choice of N1 action.

I did not say that fire made the statement - just that I find it interesting and out of place. You may be a solid player - that I have not made a judgment call on at this point. Hopefully you do.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 278, Code of Honor wrote:I don't get the case on BBT, nor the case on Banta. Can those on their wagons explain their reasoning?

-Xk

I believe that I am the only one voting there. My reasoning was in:
In post 207, FA_Q2 wrote:The correct time is when you have exahusted your ability to scum hunt and/or ability to agree upon a good lynch.

Why am I asking the question? Because it was scummy of you to pull such BS so soon and allowed you to avoid actually giving a real opinion on the slot's alignment. I notice that you tried to avoid actually answering the query entirely and then try and flip it back on me. I am scum hunting and that question is not 'pointless and obvious.' It asks your motivations - the best place to catch scum. Your motivation for calling for a PL out the gate AND avoiding answering some simple questions about it AND immediately attempting to misrepresent my post show clear scum motivations.

You want an opinion on a player - you are clearly scum.

VOTE: BBT

He is not helping either:
In post 255, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I could lynch Jeanne.

But let me catch up first.

Willing to lynch the low hanging fruit (nothing more than a lurker lynch) but does not actually vote there of give anything in the way of reasoning. He simply ignored my points as well.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 310, Jeanne11 wrote:Very well, since all you do is throw shade on me yourself, I'll stop you by claiming fully. I am a town watcher.

You were nowhere near a lynch as far as I could tell. Why the hell would you claim now?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 314, Dragon Knight wrote:Also, watcher is not even close to cop. You definitely tried to throw shade at me there!

Yes it is. They are both investigative roles. :/
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:58 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 374, The Banterlords wrote:
In post 372, Dragon Knight wrote:
In post 371, Polar Vortex wrote:Us as Jeanne partner is the most idiotic thing I've heard in this game. She looks like a liability for any scum team. If we were scum with her, why wouldn't we just buss her ass right now?

Also for people who want to investigate us, we're ascetic.

Bearbert

Always claim this stuff way earlier than you did.

they did in their first post.

I can go along with that plan, bbt.
UNVOTE:
~Dwlee

Then why are you not voting for me?

Why can you 'go along with that play' but not willing to but your vote anywhere?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:59 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 373, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK, I'm caught up.

Jeanne watches DK and that way we get at least one cop result. No point lynching either of them Today.

This should be today's lynch though;

VOTE: FA

Sure. Not that you bother to try and explain your read or even read the game at all. You have a comment on anyone else? You say "caught up" but apparently there is nothing to comment on at all. Most of your ISO is nothing but filler.

You are simply OMGUS here because I called you our on that asinine PL you called for way way back AND you continue to doge. Where is the town motivation here?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:00 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 405, Dragon Knight wrote:
In post 404, A Real Scourge wrote:oh, so there actually was a rule. i'm wrong then. DK, sign your posts before shos kicks you in the pants.

You guys worry about finding scum and we'll worry about semantics with the mod.

No, you are blatantly disregarding the damn rules of the game. That is bullshit and unacceptable.

@MOD: please address this.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:04 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 354, Dragon Knight wrote:
FoS Polar Vortex

Because he asked why some people were voting the way they were?

You are reaching hard.

In post 387, Dragon Knight wrote:
In post 386, shos wrote:
Jeanne11 is being force-replaced due to excessive lurking and prod-dodging.

We are going to lynch them. So there is no need for this.

-FDS

You were scummy before but pushing the low hanging fruit and then doubling down when the slot is being replaced is very scummy. Why not see what ranger has to say?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:54 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 444, The Banterlords wrote:
In post 438, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 374, The Banterlords wrote:
In post 372, Dragon Knight wrote:
In post 371, Polar Vortex wrote:Us as Jeanne partner is the most idiotic thing I've heard in this game. She looks like a liability for any scum team. If we were scum with her, why wouldn't we just buss her ass right now?

Also for people who want to investigate us, we're ascetic.

Bearbert

Always claim this stuff way earlier than you did.

they did in their first post.

I can go along with that plan, bbt.
UNVOTE:
~Dwlee

Then why are you not voting for me?

Why can you 'go along with that play' but not willing to but your vote anywhere?

by plan I meant the thing with jeanne watching dk
~DWlee

That makes more sense then.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:58 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 446, Ranger wrote:{TheDominator, The Banterlords, BlueBloodedToffee}
{Dragon Knight, Code of Honor, PhantomCobalt}
{BlackStar}

One.

VOTE: BlackStar.

I do not understand this post at all. Can you explain?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 479, Masquerade wrote:I don't know anymore. I'm not used to Ranger giving that huge elaborations on reads unprompted.. I also have an issue with her comparing magna to another player, I want to see magna's response. Other than that, her readslists seem good enough to me, I don't agree with everything but I'm also not under the impression my reads are 100% correct at this point.
I want BBT to come in and read and share thoughts, most of all I want him to throw some questions my way. My reads on clumsy and Faq have changed to null in the last couple of pages and currently I don't know where I stand on anyone else. I'll do some rereads later.

What changed to move me to null?

AFAIK, you never elaborated at all on the vote you put on me, tried to bet BBT to put up a case for you and now I am null.

This is not really jiving well. :/
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 499, Code of Honor wrote:
In post 373, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK, I'm caught up.

Jeanne watches DK and that way we get at least one cop result. No point lynching either of them Today.

This should be today's lynch though;

VOTE: FA

I like this plan, and I'm fine with the FAQ lynch. His ISO shows him voting BBT for the last week, while attempting to cast suspicion on almost everyone he interacts with, instead of actually pushing for BBT's lynch.

-Xk

I have pushed him and BBT has completely ignored anything I have said. Town is just letting him lurk his ass right out of it. Why should I bother then?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 509, Polar Vortex wrote:And no, you don't fucking get a choice in who you investigate. I propose we also take a vote on that one.

Bearbert

No, no and fuck no.

This is asinine in the extreme. By telling scum who a cop is targeting you give them information that they need to decide in order to plan their actions.

We have 2 options, if you think DK is scum then you lynch it. If you think DK is town then they direct their power where they see fit. Chaining a PR is simply giving scum all the power over it.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 570, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 560, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 509, Polar Vortex wrote:And no, you don't fucking get a choice in who you investigate. I propose we also take a vote on that one.

Bearbert

No, no and fuck no.

This is asinine in the extreme. By telling scum who a cop is targeting you give them information that they need to decide in order to plan their actions.

We have 2 options, if you think DK is scum then you lynch it. If you think DK is town then they direct their power where they see fit. Chaining a PR is simply giving scum all the power over it.

Think about it like this. We tell DK to investigate Dom. They can't kill DK because Ranger is watching him. So if Dom is scum he can't do anything if he doesn't have a godfather role. If he's town, we either get an innocent investigation or we force scum to kill him. Either way we win. What's wrong with this plan?

Bear

Or scum have a RB. Or they have a GF. Or they have a Ninja. Do I really need to go on? Giving scum the targets just allows them to plan the night phase accordingly. Do you really think that it is so damn cut and dry in a RM game? Did you really just make that claim?

It is irrelevant anyway - DK refused to be chained. About the only town thing that slot has done.
In post 579, Code of Honor wrote:

Bearbert

No, no and fuck no.

No. As long as both DK and Ranger are both town, the plan works and is a great idea. Ranger watches DK, and DK investigates Dominator. Worst case scenario is that we get just one result.

-Xk

Worst case scenario? No, such can go a million ways. There are a lot of possible roles and many of them can take that plan and destroy it. It is not a bad idea, in and of itself, by any stretch of the imagination. Telling scum what is going to happen IS a HORRIBLE idea. Period.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 603, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 598, Polar Vortex wrote:
Why are you town? Have you done anything that would make people read you as scum? If not, why is FA_Q's push bad?

Bearbert

I'm town because my role PM was green and contained juicy goodness.

Are you saying you see nothing bad about FA's push on me?

Yet you have not bothered to engage at all. Just deflect and go dormant for awhile.

What makes you town (other than the 'green' pm which is not actually green...).
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 571, Polar Vortex wrote:

Bearbert

No, no and fuck no.

I'm willing to lynch BBT as a compromise. Would prefer Dom/Scrouge. What do you think of those 2?

Bear

Do you have a case on either? Dom seems more like an empty slot. Not much there other than naked voting. Very few posts of content. He is only slightly scummy. What is your case on ARS - there is much more content there and I have not been reading him as scummy.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

I can get behind a code of honor lynch. I do not like the way Titus advocated for leashing the cop and I remember going around this with Titus before and she was 100 percent on the opposite side. A quick read through all of her posts in her profile paints a picture of her using this play to screw town over and and bragging about how she has done so.

It does not fit into her overt defense of it here. Something is off.
VOTE: code
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

I have been placed on 16hr shifts for the next few days so I am going to be on soft V/LA over that time. I will post but time and patience is going to be limited.

V/LA until saturday
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:19 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 895, Dragon Knight wrote:
In post 893, Ircher wrote:No, let's lynch Magna. We're not lynching the unCC'd watcher D1.

CCs have no place in Role Madness games. Having someone be considered cleared because there's no CC in a role madness game is terrible.

This.

In post 800, Ircher wrote:I think I have already. Mainly the last game I played with Titus, Titus had very strong opinions that he basically clung to the whole game, even if they were wrong.

That is Titus period. She plays that way as scum and town.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:43 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 927, Polar Vortex wrote:So, it looks DK set us on fire before they died... we won't survive the next night.

And since we're already dying we might as well reveal that we're not ascetic. We're a reflexive poisoner. If our killer didn't die last night, he'll die with us (as well as anyone dumb enough to target a claimed ascetic with a non-killing ability - no one, I hope).

- Snow

That was a massive opportunity to try and draw the night kill...
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 938, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 936, Masquerade wrote: anyone else feel this is resentment after bussing?

VOTE: ircher
Explain to me why you never voted code because I don't get it.

Don't see it man. The way code went after ircher really doesn't feel like bussing to me.

Bearbert

True but that only addresses half of his point. Ircher did agree code was scum, multiple times. He completely avoided voting for code save for a very short time when he was the only one on the wagon. Ircher has essentially avoided voting in general sticking with magna the entire day.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 956, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 955, Ircher wrote:Out of curiosity, did anyone visit me last night? (PS: If you answer, answer that question only)

I'd still support a Magna lynch right now, fyi. Gotta think on who else is scum and the SK though.

Code has only one partner. It says so in his role

Bearbert

Then why are you assuming a SK rather than multiball?

I don't think that the flavor is enough to assume there are only 2 scum with this many players. I also think it rather strange that DK was killed even though they were BP.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 954, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 950, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 938, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 936, Masquerade wrote: anyone else feel this is resentment after bussing?

VOTE: ircher
Explain to me why you never voted code because I don't get it.

Don't see it man. The way code went after ircher really doesn't feel like bussing to me.

Bearbert

True but that only addresses half of his point. Ircher did agree code was scum, multiple times. He completely avoided voting for code save for a very short time when he was the only one on the wagon. Ircher has essentially avoided voting in general sticking with magna the entire day.

I see what you mean about him. The interaction from ircher with Code is weird. But I think the other part, the fact that Code got voted for the absolutely unnecesary attack on ircher does enough for me to clear them as partners. Obviously he could still be SK but I'm more interested in lynching the Code partner: Magna.

Incidentally, what do you think about the possibility of BBT being a serial killer? Would definetly fit with him staying low all game. I guess he could fit as a code partner too?

Masquerade, I'm pretty sure DK didn't kill Ranger. It would be stupid as hell to lose the game because you nightkill the person you are supposed to lynch. And I say the wagon on Magna was better because from the information we had at that point, Magna was the most suspicious. Code flipping scum doesn't change that(especially because Magna will also flip scum)

Bear

Everyone knows my position on BBT. Now that you mention it, code attacked me for fingering BBT. I think that makes him a likely partner for code. She never actually defended him outright - just railed against me for calling him out.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 951, The Banterlords wrote:DK was actually pseudo-town, masquerade.
~Dwlee

Yes but do you have anything with content to add rather than blank statements. We did, after all, get some good flips.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 961, The Banterlords wrote:
In post 960, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 951, The Banterlords wrote:DK was actually pseudo-town, masquerade.
~Dwlee

Yes but do you have anything with content to add rather than blank statements. We did, after all, get some good flips.

I mean I could iso people but there's a good case on magna out there and effort is hard
~Dwlee

lol.

I should give you shit for this post but I feel the same way much of the time.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 977, Polar Vortex wrote:I've just got a thought. Does anybody have an investigative role? By that I mean allignment cop only not tracker/watcher. I'll explain after I get an answer why I asked this

Bearbert

Why would anyone answer this?

We are either doing a full claim (not really unusual in a RM game), no one is going to answer you or you need to tell us why you are seeking that answer.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

SK cop?

That would be a new one. SK and cop roles do not fit together at all.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 998, Polar Vortex wrote:The whole having one day left to live and our main suspect claiming survivor situation is kind of demotivating. It just wakes up the lazy in me.

We don't need to rush this day though. I mean, we definitely shouldn't. If we mislynch today we'll be in trouble. We really need to make sure we lynch the last mafia or the SK.

-Snow
While I don't think we should rush, what makes you think we are in trouble? We have lost 1 3p, a scum and 1 town. We are in damn good shape right now. If the setup spec is correct and we have a 3p and a scum remaining that means 8 vs 2 that are not on the same team.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 968, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
I’m and Informed Survivor (SMS Computer Algorithm). That’s right I’m 3rd party. I win if I survive til the end of the game regardless of who wins. I got three pieces of information in my role PM about the set-up itself.

1. There is a lyncher in the game.
2. There are two 3rd Parties in game.
3. There are at least three different possible kill sources in the game.

Your claim mentions that there are 2 3p and you are one of them. That would mean that either there is not another 3p or DK was not considered 3p. His role did claim psudo-town but I still took that as something that would be considered a 3p role.

Anyone have any comments on this? Am I reading to much into the wording here?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

Also, if there are 3 killing sources that would mean that scum and DK would be confirmed as 2 of the sources. If we have a town killing role that failed to make a kill last night cycle that would confirm that magna is lying ergo scum. Otherwise, if the above is just me over analyzing, I would be inclined to believe his claim.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1044, Masquerade wrote:
In post 1041, FA_Q2 wrote:If we have a town killing role that failed to make a kill last night cycle that would confirm that magna is lying ergo scum. Otherwise, if the above is just me over analyzing, I would be inclined to believe his claim.

I don't really get this part. There can be multiple reasons why a kill could be missing if that even is the case.
Feels more like rolefishing if you ask me..

Then you are not thinking. It has nothing to do with a 'missing' kill. It has to do with his claim.

He claims there are 3 kill sources. 3.

Scum is one.
DK is another.

That leave ONE more source. IF that source is town and they did not make the night kill then that means there must be 4 sources out there. Ergo, that claim is a direct lie and he is scum. If it was a town that made the kill they should remain silent - it would not confirm he was scum.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1043, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1042, Masquerade wrote:
In post 910, shos wrote:Dragon Knight is dead. He was a Bulletproof
Semitown
-Lyncher, 1-shot Strongman, 1-shot Dayvig, 1-shot Nightvig.

Yes yes, I seen that he was a 'semi-town.' What that means though was not totally clear to me. It seems that you are both stating that means he would be aligned with town though.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

^at least as far as the 3p alignment goes.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:36 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

I think that VOTE: Dom is the best wagon thus far.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1094, Klingoncelt wrote:I'm here and catching up.

Don't massclaim today.

To late. We already started this.

We have this game bagged anyway unless we play very poorly anyway. There are 7 players left and 5 should be town, 1 3p and one SK or SK like role. Not bad odds if you ask me. Particularly considering that the kill was prevented last night.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1085, Ircher wrote:Ok....

FA_Q2 claim next

I am the Taxi Traitor Test, a role cop and investigative immune. I cannot be detected by watchers and the like. There are other details that come with this but I will share those after the claim and we start identifying targets/info.

Dwlee99 is up next

In post 1083, Masquerade wrote:I'll go last, if anyone else has info they can go after me or whenever. Everyone without info goes before me.

I know blacksand's role and if he agrees with me I think that he should go dead last AFTER we have all claimed AND claimed targets/info. He may be able to ferret out a liar.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

^blackstar
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:01 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1106, Ircher wrote:Someone said there was 2 TPRs. DK doesnt count for that purpose because he was semitown.

Magna is 3p so that leaves one 3p. Essentially, one scum left to catch.

They must have one hell of a role though with all the power town has this game.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1120, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1099, BlackStar wrote:

It's possibly that we can catch scum right here if they make a bogus claim. Why are you acting like there's a 0% chance of that happening?

I've been Scum/on Scum teams that made bogus claims and won.

It's too late to stop it now, though...

so claim.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #49) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:21 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1129, BlackStar wrote:I don't know if I should believe you. Your role is way too similar to mine and I don't think the town should have this much power.

I'm the train facilities. I can force commute people which means that I protect them and stop them from doing their night abilities. I targeted the banterlords on night one and dwlee last night

You targeted the same player twice as banterlords was Dwlee99's hydra before he split. However:

In post 1100, Dwlee99 wrote:I am the wang car bonus, I am a hider. Targeted polar vortex n1 and got roleblocked last night

It seems that Dwlee99 knows they were role blocked last night but failed to mention being role blocked night 1. That makes me very suspicious of this slot. This would explain why he was not reflexively poisoned though as he should have been if he targeted polar. This claim just does not jive well.

My only problem here is that it seems the night one kill was not stopped but the night 2 kill was.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #50) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:22 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

Magna was RB and we had no kill and he was not, according to the claims, RB night one. That leads to a possibility that he is scum.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #51) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:25 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1125, Masquerade wrote:Ok well with just Blackstar and me left I'll claim now.
I'm the town bully and I can punch people and essentially it means I'm a roleblocker. I punched magna last night. According to my role-pm there are players that can withstand a punch.

Bully?

Can you explain how that relates to the game theme?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #52) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:26 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1092, Ircher wrote:Well, I, basically conftown.

No, you are most certainly not.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #53) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:27 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1132, Ircher wrote:So,
if
no one has targeted me yet, then that means I still have my bp.

As a reflexive neighbor you should KNOW if you were targeted.

Several of these claims are just bad.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #54) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:34 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1139, Ircher wrote:
In post 1137, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 1132, Ircher wrote:So,
if
no one has targeted me yet, then that means I still have my bp.

As a reflexive neighbor you should KNOW if you were targeted.

Several of these claims are just bad.

That's an outrageous claim. Show me 3 games where this is the case.

Outrageous?

What is a reflexive neighbor then. Do you not become a neighbor of someone that targets you? If you are not someone's neighbor then you have not been targeted.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #55) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:35 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1138, Ircher wrote:Yes, I am. Since no one has targeted me yet, one of you guys target me tonight and I'm confirmed. I still got the bp, so scum can't kill me.

That does not make oyu confirmed town. That makes you someone that can be confirmed tomarrow.

MASSIVE DIFFERENCE.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #56) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:53 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1145, Masquerade wrote:PEdits:
In post 1135, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 1125, Masquerade wrote:Ok well with just Blackstar and me left I'll claim now.
I'm the town bully and I can punch people and essentially it means I'm a roleblocker. I punched magna last night. According to my role-pm there are players that can withstand a punch.

Bully?

Can you explain how that relates to the game theme?

No. I have no experience with GTA2. maybe shos can explain.

I can rb Ircher to confirm him tomorrow, provided I still live (and if we have another night)

Friebndly neighbour gets confirmed as town to anyone that visits him, it's not the same as neighbour.

I have no experience with GTA2 as well. The game inference is right there in the role pm though. All of the flips this far have it. Except mafia and 3p roles.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #57) » Sun May 01, 2016 9:03 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1142, Ircher wrote:
Reflexive FRIENDLY Neighbor

This makes more sense then. Did not know that there was a friendly neighbor that has nothing to do with hoods.

Thus far I am really not liking claims made by Masquerade or Dwlee99 at all. One openly lied and the other is completely different from any town roles that have flipped thus far, my role and blackstar's role.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #58) » Sun May 01, 2016 9:04 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

And there are no other even/odd mechanics anywhere else.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #59) » Mon May 02, 2016 3:53 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

I think it is more telling that they lied.

That was the whole point of having blackstar go last, to identify a liar. Then the excuse that it was to draw a scum ability is bogus. What is the point of drawing a RB as a hider? That would be pointless unless he thinks that he would draw 2 actions as a hider (RB is pointless without a kill to follow). Not to mention that we are all thinking that there is a SK and not a scum team. In general, nothing that dwlee did makes any sense at all. Then, on top of that, there was no SK kill last night (unless they were not reading the game and targeted polar) and that leaves DW or Magna as the only 2 suspects.

The only other possibility is that Kling is claiming NK immunity as well. Does your ascetic claim include NK targets?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #60) » Mon May 02, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1188, Ircher wrote:We have two unaccounted for kills: DK's death N1 and BBT's death D2

BBT is accounted for. I killed BBT.

The second part of my role was that I get to copy the role that I have investigated. Night one I investigated DK and recived both his dayvig and NK powers. Only allowed to use a single power per phase so I rolecoped last night rather than using the other kill. Tonight I am also able to commute someone just like blackstar or perform another rolecop. I do not retain the ability past the following night phase (IOW, I no longer have a NK from DK's role)
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #61) » Mon May 02, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1195, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1194, Masquerade wrote:I think it's maybe more likely that the 3rd party had a strongman kill. DK and Dom both had one too.
Also, DK was supposed to be watched by Ranger so it's more likely Dom killed Ranger. DK wouldn't kill Ranger and I think 3rd party would like to kill a claimed rolecop.

dk was a claimed cop. Also, why would 3rd party put themselves in risk of getting tracker caught. I guess the same goes for the main mafia, hmm

They may very well be investigative immune.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #62) » Mon May 02, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1185, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Magna
Double kill n1, roleblocked last night no kill. Coincidence? I think not

^ this seems to make the most sense.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #63) » Mon May 02, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1201, BlackStar wrote:I'm pretty sure that we should lynch magna, but there's also a chance that somebody tried to attack dwlee and I blocked it

Bah, that is true as well...
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #64) » Tue May 03, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

Fucking idiots.
Go ahead and lose.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #65) » Tue May 03, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

I am your strongest town role right now and have the ability to commute a player possibly preventing a kill and you allow magna to come in with shit reasoning and lynch me. Should never have bothered to claim.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #66) » Tue May 03, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

I don't know why I am bothering but the obvious choice here would be to hang Klingon, commute Dwlee, have mask RB Ircher and Magna and I rolecop Magna. Ircher becomes confirmed by mask with the friendly neighbor, I confirm Magna and no NK should happen unless the SK is one of us. Should that KN happen we are then down to 3 suspects.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #67) » Tue May 03, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

VOTE: Klingoncelt

Do what you will at this point.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”