FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 938, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 936, Masquerade wrote: anyone else feel this is resentment after bussing?

VOTE: ircher
Explain to me why you never voted code because I don't get it.

Don't see it man. The way code went after ircher really doesn't feel like bussing to me.

Bearbert

True but that only addresses half of his point. Ircher did agree code was scum, multiple times. He completely avoided voting for code save for a very short time when he was the only one on the wagon. Ircher has essentially avoided voting in general sticking with magna the entire day.
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by The Banterlords »

DK was actually pseudo-town, masquerade.
~Dwlee
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 946, Polar Vortex wrote:Because the wagon on Magna was far superior and all the cool kids where there?

Not really though. That wagon never really seemed to pick up a lot of steam. When I check the vc's there are never more than 2 votes, checking the thread really quick and I see 3 votes on magna at the same time at most.
I also saw I was wrong about Ircher just now, sorry Ircher.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 951, The Banterlords wrote:DK was actually pseudo-town, masquerade.
~Dwlee

Yeah I don't have a lot of experience with different wincons/3rd parties and such, but I reread the role-pm and you're right.
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 950, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 936, Masquerade wrote: anyone else feel this is resentment after bussing?

Don't see it man. The way code went after ircher really doesn't feel like bussing to me.

Bearbert

True but that only addresses half of his point. Ircher did agree code was scum, multiple times. He completely avoided voting for code save for a very short time when he was the only one on the wagon. Ircher has essentially avoided voting in general sticking with magna the entire day.

I see what you mean about him. The interaction from ircher with Code is weird. But I think the other part, the fact that Code got voted for the absolutely unnecesary attack on ircher does enough for me to clear them as partners. Obviously he could still be SK but I'm more interested in lynching the Code partner: Magna.

Incidentally, what do you think about the possibility of BBT being a serial killer? Would definetly fit with him staying low all game. I guess he could fit as a code partner too?

Masquerade, I'm pretty sure DK didn't kill Ranger. It would be stupid as hell to lose the game because you nightkill the person you are supposed to lynch. And I say the wagon on Magna was better because from the information we had at that point, Magna was the most suspicious. Code flipping scum doesn't change that(especially because Magna will also flip scum)

Bear
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Ircher »

Out of curiosity, did anyone visit me last night? (PS: If you answer, answer that question only)

I'd still support a Magna lynch right now, fyi. Gotta think on who else is scum and the SK though.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 955, Ircher wrote:Out of curiosity, did anyone visit me last night? (PS: If you answer, answer that question only)

I'd still support a Magna lynch right now, fyi. Gotta think on who else is scum and the SK though.

Code has only one partner. It says so in his role

Bearbert
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Polar, where did I say DK killed Ranger? They set you on fire, unless there's
another
pyromaniac around..?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 956, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 955, Ircher wrote:Out of curiosity, did anyone visit me last night? (PS: If you answer, answer that question only)

Bearbert

Then why are you assuming a SK rather than multiball?

I don't think that the flavor is enough to assume there are only 2 scum with this many players. I also think it rather strange that DK was killed even though they were BP.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 954, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 950, FA_Q2 wrote:

Bearbert

I see what you mean about him. The interaction from ircher with Code is weird. But I think the other part, the fact that Code got voted for the absolutely unnecesary attack on ircher does enough for me to clear them as partners. Obviously he could still be SK but I'm more interested in lynching the Code partner: Magna.

Incidentally, what do you think about the possibility of BBT being a serial killer? Would definetly fit with him staying low all game. I guess he could fit as a code partner too?

Masquerade, I'm pretty sure DK didn't kill Ranger. It would be stupid as hell to lose the game because you nightkill the person you are supposed to lynch. And I say the wagon on Magna was better because from the information we had at that point, Magna was the most suspicious. Code flipping scum doesn't change that(especially because Magna will also flip scum)

Bear

Everyone knows my position on BBT. Now that you mention it, code attacked me for fingering BBT. I think that makes him a likely partner for code. She never actually defended him outright - just railed against me for calling him out.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

~Dwlee

Yes but do you have anything with content to add rather than blank statements. We did, after all, get some good flips.
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:54 pm

In post 960, FA_Q2 wrote:
~Dwlee

Yes but do you have anything with content to add rather than blank statements. We did, after all, get some good flips.

I mean I could iso people but there's a good case on magna out there and effort is hard
~Dwlee
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 961, The Banterlords wrote:
~Dwlee

I mean I could iso people but there's a good case on magna out there and effort is hard
~Dwlee

lol.

I should give you shit for this post but I feel the same way much of the time.
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:09 pm

In post 962, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 961, The Banterlords wrote:
~Dwlee

~Dwlee

lol.

I should give you shit for this post but I feel the same way much of the time.

~~~
DWlee
Dragon Knight
Dragon Knight
Goon
Dragon Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Dragon Knight »

Oh hey, I haven't used my Bah! post.

Fuck our role.
Hydra of Firebringer and DiamondSentinel

Sorry for the cancer!
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Ranger »

I'll use my bah-post too.
Fuck our role.
Seeing what you got, yeah,
ouch
man. <3
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:14 pm

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 958, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 956, Polar Vortex wrote:

Bearbert

Then why are you assuming a SK rather than multiball?

I don't think that the flavor is enough to assume there are only 2 scum with this many players. I also think it rather strange that DK was killed even though they were BP.

2+2+DK seems a bit unbalanced for town.

Bearbert
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:13 am

Post by Masquerade »

Faq, I'm going to get back to you on BBT but first want to do this.

VOTE: magna
It's Monday.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:58 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Back for V/LA –

Well just a quick scan of thread tells me I don’t have time to mess around with this stupid wagon on me. So I’m claiming.

I’m and Informed Survivor (SMS Computer Algorithm). That’s right I’m 3rd party. I win if I survive til the end of the game regardless of who wins. I got three pieces of information in my role PM about the set-up itself.

1. There is a lyncher in the game.
2. There are two 3rd Parties in game.
3. There are at least three different possible kill sources in the game.

My play surrounding Ranger was 100% based on the fact that his lazy call of me as 100% scum without so much as building a case was a strong player replacing into the lyncher slot with me as the target. Now that Diamond has actually flipped that role and is still a non-3rd party (argue if you want but Semi-Town is still Town) I’m in agreement we have a Serial Killer in the game. Because if the other lyncher was not 3rd Party I don’t see any other reasonable non-Bastard roles that fulfill the second piece of information (since I am the first 3rd Party role).

If you want some breadcrumbing from me go to and note my comment to Banter regarding 3rd Parties not being in a Mini game.

And I’m personally pretty sure I’ve already pointed out who the last Mafia member is.

VOTE: Dom

is a classic scum oops where he forgets that Town doesn’t know his scum team is only two players. And the hop on Code at when the issue was already decided is literally worst last second bussing ever. Maybe on the off chance Dom is the Serial Killer but I’m fairly confident he’s the Mafia boss.

In post 912, Polar Vortex wrote:First: Code didn't fight for his survival. That leads me to think the other wagon(Magna) was also scum. He didn't want to lynch Magna not because he liked him, but because he didn't like Ircher who was attacking Magna. That means defending his partner without really defending.
Second: The chainsaw on Ircher was ridiculous. Code was in a good position before he went after Ircher. Why did he need to go after Ircher in such a bad way? They could have left their heads down and not stick out that much. I think Code was getting scared of a Magna lynch where the momentum was going.
Third: Read the flavor for Code's flip. It says that the other scum is their boss. That would be a good idea why Code preferred to be lynched instead of Magna.
Fourth: Ranger is dead. Ranger was the leader of the Magna wagon.
Fifth(not related): I think we've got a serial killer in the game. I believe Ranger was killed by the scum and DK by the Sk. Another theory would suggest Ranger being killed by DK but that makes absolutely no sense with DK's lyncher role.

Yeah this is bad. Bearbert if you seriously think the best method for one two-man Mafia team to deal with each other is when both are under fairly solid suspicion is to call each other strong Town reads then I can’t help you. Perhaps a trip back to the Newbie queue would do you good.

I will add I think it is funny you basically said “Ranger will get worked out overnight” which means you expected her death due to the claim and then when that happens the only logical reason is that she suspected me.

In post 967, Masquerade wrote:Faq, I'm going to get back to you on BBT but first want to do this.

VOTE: magna
It's Monday.

Yeah on the off chance I am wrong about Dom this should be the next lynch looking for the Mafia boss. The whole dance around “Well Magna is V/LA so no need to turbo lynch” combined with this vote literally 9 hours into today reads as scum who knows I’m not flipping Mafia and wanted to look Town for being careful.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:28 am

ooooh ooh yea dom with the two scum team thing is a huge slip now that we know the scum team is two people
^-^
VOTE: Dom
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

I'm ok with lynching Dom today. Will have to check with Snowstorm. That slips seems pretty solid. But I don't trust magna one bit. Don't trust him at all after we die. It could very well be a fakeclaim

But no, Magna, the fact that I think you buddied each other doesn't mean I don't know how scum buss. I'm a big fan of bussing. But sometimes experienced players decide to protect each other strongly. And with the precarious position both of you were in I could certainly see something like that. I've seen that as well. So don't imply I don't know how to play the game based on that. It's silly as fuck. And note I never said that Ranger getting killed was only based on the fact that she suspected you. I just used it as a point in the case(the weakest one actually)

Do the two third parties include you? Because I see no reason for the mod to word it like that.

Bearbert
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 968, MagnaofIllusion wrote:reads as scum who knows I’m not flipping Mafia and wanted to look Town for being careful.

I'm so fucking done with this crap every game. It's my playstyle. I hate quicklynches, flashlkynches, whatever the term you want to use if fine by me. I hate them. I hate not being able to talk. I hate not being able to read back and get something more out of a Day than only votes on a wagon, even if it was on scum.
Besides that there's also the thing where I have trust-issues which translates into mafia in me not trusting other people to unvote in time. It's a personality thing and I'm getting more aware of that so in another couple games I'll probably won't be this careful anymore but it;s a work in progress.

So I looked back at your Day 1 (mosty skimming) and it stood out to me that you weren't looking for scumteams, just individual scums which does point to you knowing about the 3rd parties beforehand. It could also be a sign that you're SK-hunting scum yourself. The informed points you have are all known already so it doesn't prove anything. Your crumb doesn't prove anything either to me.
I'm not sure if I should believe your claim, I think it's a convenient wifom-claim to make for scum. I think your case on Dom is actually compelling now, also combined with how he hasn't posted yet at all today. I'm going to have a think about all this and post my thoughts on it later, I'm a bit conflicted rn.

For now
UNVOTE:
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 970, Polar Vortex wrote:Do the two third parties include you? Because I see no reason for the mod to word it like that.

We're not allowed to quote the mod's pms..
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 972, Masquerade wrote:
In post 970, Polar Vortex wrote:Do the two third parties include you? Because I see no reason for the mod to word it like that.

We're not allowed to quote the mod's pms..

Ok. I know that I think what I asked is fine, but if you want to be on the safe side sure. I won't press for an answer. But magna should ask shos if he's allowed to reveal that

Bearbert
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:07 am

Post by shos »

Bumpity bump
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”