mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

We're going around and around on Madonna. Not sure it's getting us anywhere. She's stone walling and isn't going to stop. Sorry but that's where we are. Lowell today, Madonna tomorrow unless people are serious about the counter lynch.

Ps if someome wants to link the lowell votes that'd be cool. If no one does I might later tonight.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Madonna: OK.. I'll bite. It's not like you need to read anyone's case though. All you need to do is ISO Lowell himself (just 19 posts in total, btw):

Note: I'm puling some excerpts, but linking each and every post so you can view in full.

1- RSV
2- Votes knight for... ????
3- Reasoning for voting knight is basically "this guy is scum. I'm a gut player" while stating "not sure how, or why, this wagon started. But don't care."

NOTE: This came as a 5th vote on knight. Is it serious? Is it for a reaction? Is it for lolz?? Let's see:

4- "Relax, kill, repeat."?? Is this how you play this game?
5- "Let's do less thinking and more playing with our hearts... and guts.... kill knight."?? Less thinking?? Play with hearts and guts?? Like how you play.. roulette?
6- Doesn't even count
7- Accusing knight of being OMGUSy when knight obviously voted for a reason. Out of SIX people who voted knight up to that point (counting Sakura who had unvoted) knight ONLY voted Lowell. How's that OMGUSy?
8- Not even sure who's that directed at.
9- Knight isn't happening, so let's switch to smith for some reason. Also boon is town "because of his obnoxious multi-posts". (Now that's how you scum hunt alright :P )
10- "Stop asking questions: vote mhsmith." (Now that's some convincing reason for someone to sheep them)
11- "And wagons on newbs are fun, anyway." + "so I'm moving to an easier, hopefully more hilarious, target."
12- Please do read this one. WHAT point? And how is Expedience giving him town vibes? (Expedience <<< @ Smith). Then 3 scum reads who are all strong town?
13- No comment.
14- Ignoring questions directed at him.
15- Less than optimal response.
16- Now accusing SMITH of being OMGUSy, when -in fact- smith had yet t vote him. Also where is this said "self-preservation" when smith is actually throwing everything including the kitchen sink into the game? The guy is relentless, doesn't hold back, isn't afraid of engaging others for whatever.
17- Finally responds to a question. Not much of an explanation, but a response none-the-less.
18- FIVE PEOPLE voting him and "no one believes I'm scum, they just think "meh, he's sort of annoying, and better him than me... sure I can live with that.""
19- Votes Texcat, the reason being....???

So, you see.. out of 19 posts only one contained a glimpse of an intent to be playing the game. Otherwise, it's mudding, flirting, fluffing, being all sorts of anything but a scum hunter.

Please tell me what YOU saw in this ISO that you liked (apart from being funny at times)?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
knightmare
knightmare
Goon
knightmare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by knightmare »

In post 477, mhsmith0 wrote:If Lowell is town it means ______
If Lowell is scum it means _______

Town means I still think Madonna is scum. Will need to reevaluate some others though and continue pushing the off-wagoners to chip in more. I feel pretty ~comfortable about everyone on the wagon but a town flip makes me second guess A50 and CT a little bit after today.

Scum flip is awesome. Means Madonna is essentially lock-scum for me. It also means the last one is probably somewhere in the quieter posters.
Goodlordwill
Goodlordwill
Townie
Goodlordwill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Goodlordwill »

In post 500, Madonna wrote:Reread Lowell's ISO. Still love the guy.

I am not voting Lowell because I think he is scum. I think other players voting for him are either being obtuse or are scum and both of those groups need to put up or shut up, as the French say.

If you are convinced Lowell is scum, I am helping so fret not, team.

Hooooooooooooooooooooly shit please die
Goodlordwill
Goodlordwill
Townie
Goodlordwill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Goodlordwill »

VOTE: Madonna clearly does not care about scumhunting.
Goodlordwill
Goodlordwill
Townie
Goodlordwill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Goodlordwill »

Still not sure if i am convinced that lowell is scum, but whatever he is, Madonna needs to be lynched.
knightmare
knightmare
Goon
knightmare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by knightmare »

I could move to Madonna but I don't want to hear some bullshit D2 about WIFOM and how a scum flip on Madonna clears Lowell.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:37 am

Post by chilledtea »

I am OK with both madonna or lowell lynch today. At the moment the vote is on Lowell, but if you decide I am ok with Madonna. She is objectively scummy.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:12 am

Post by chilledtea »

Also it would be nice to hear from Sayaka because I am townreading her.
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Madonna »

In post 526, Almost50 wrote:@Madonna: OK.. I'll bite. It's not like you need to read anyone's case though. All you need to do is ISO Lowell himself (just 19 posts in total, btw):

Note: I'm puling some excerpts, but linking each and every post so you can view in full.

1- RSV
2- Votes knight for... ????
3- Reasoning for voting knight is basically "this guy is scum. I'm a gut player" while stating "not sure how, or why, this wagon started. But don't care."

NOTE: This came as a 5th vote on knight. Is it serious? Is it for a reaction? Is it for lolz?? Let's see:

4- "Relax, kill, repeat."?? Is this how you play this game?
5- "Let's do less thinking and more playing with our hearts... and guts.... kill knight."?? Less thinking?? Play with hearts and guts?? Like how you play.. roulette?
6- Doesn't even count
7- Accusing knight of being OMGUSy when knight obviously voted for a reason. Out of SIX people who voted knight up to that point (counting Sakura who had unvoted) knight ONLY voted Lowell. How's that OMGUSy?
8- Not even sure who's that directed at.
9- Knight isn't happening, so let's switch to smith for some reason. Also boon is town "because of his obnoxious multi-posts". (Now that's how you scum hunt alright :P )
10- "Stop asking questions: vote mhsmith." (Now that's some convincing reason for someone to sheep them)
11- "And wagons on newbs are fun, anyway." + "so I'm moving to an easier, hopefully more hilarious, target."
12- Please do read this one. WHAT point? And how is Expedience giving him town vibes? (Expedience <<< @ Smith). Then 3 scum reads who are all strong town?
13- No comment.
14- Ignoring questions directed at him.
15- Less than optimal response.
16- Now accusing SMITH of being OMGUSy, when -in fact- smith had yet t vote him. Also where is this said "self-preservation" when smith is actually throwing everything including the kitchen sink into the game? The guy is relentless, doesn't hold back, isn't afraid of engaging others for whatever.
17- Finally responds to a question. Not much of an explanation, but a response none-the-less.
18- FIVE PEOPLE voting him and "no one believes I'm scum, they just think "meh, he's sort of annoying, and better him than me... sure I can live with that.""
19- Votes Texcat, the reason being....???

So, you see.. out of 19 posts only one contained a glimpse of an intent to be playing the game. Otherwise, it's mudding, flirting, fluffing, being all sorts of anything but a scum hunter.

Please tell me what YOU saw in this ISO that you liked (apart from being funny at times)?

Hi, mobile posting. The issue with a critique of Lowell's ISO is that it is not a case brought by our fair voters. It can be easy justification at this point when playing to a biased crowd.

I may try to get another mobile post in later today, but I will be busy enough until my Sunday afternoon to do more than this Infuriating thing:

UNVOTE: Lowell

I had hoped to call a bluff, but people seem intent on following through with this nonsense. I do not have time in the day to manage this.

I do not think I can respond point by point with quotes on this device, but I will reread and try to convey the general idea, Almost50.
Make the right decision,
VOTE: Madonna
knightmare
knightmare
Goon
knightmare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:34 am

Post by knightmare »

Who do you think is the better lynch Madonna? Short answer.

You obviously disagree with Lowell - so who should take his place?
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Madonna »

In post 61, knightmare wrote:
In post 57, Lowell wrote:Oh hey knight is scum. Good find, whoever started this. Early wagons rule. BLOOD!

VOTE: knight

Stats say at least one of the people on my wagon by now is scum.

Is it you?

VOTE: Lowell

More seriously - did you actually read anything or are you just parroting off of someone you can't even readily recall after 2 pages of reading?

Actually, let us start with a quote. This knightmare? The sheeper-for-reactions knightmare? A vote to specifically sheep is not RVS after previously voting in RVS is something with an actual agenda. And it looks OMGUS to me, honestly. However, I have previously mentioned that 57 is meh as a post. I was not surprised this was the vote knightmare had success attacking. Still OMGUS.
Make the right decision,
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Madonna »

Knightmare, shh, adults are talking. You can derail my Almost50 response later.
Make the right decision,
knightmare
knightmare
Goon
knightmare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:44 am

Post by knightmare »

Answer the question lol

Being condescending isn't going to hide the fact you're working so hard to stop Lowell's lynch.
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Madonna »

@Almost50: 276 is a result from his 89's position. Not entirely in favor of his choice, but it is a change and arguably scumhunting. mhsmith0 could have turned out results for the traits he points out.
Make the right decision,
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:45 am

Post by Madonna »

On a phone, knightmare, responding to someone else and I do not have all day.
Make the right decision,
knightmare
knightmare
Goon
knightmare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:50 am

Post by knightmare »

All I want is a name. You don't even have to give a reason.

Stop beating around the bush. It shouldn't be that hard to recall who you think is suspicious without having to go back and review everyone.
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Madonna »

In post 316, Lowell wrote:
In post 285, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 283, Lowell wrote:...And wagons on newbs are fun, anyway.
so I'm moving to an easier, hopefully more hilarious, target.

Serious vote or joke/reaction test? I'm assuming the latter for now. I dislike playing games with votes but whatever.

This guy needs some votes. Even when I specifically vote him on page whatever this is, he's all "oh, me? are you being serious? Is this just a joke? oh gosh, I don't know."

In post 287, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 278, Lowell wrote:Stop asking questions: vote mhsmith. I promise it'll get hilarious as we get close to lynch. I can tell he's the type.

What the heck? Stop asking questions and just vote? deadline is in a little less than 2 weeks, why would we rush a lynch when there's still lots of discussion to be had, for instance, the lack of your explanation for anything?

There's always someone who gets needlessly peeved about this. For every "oops quick lynch" I've seen about a dozen "no let's wait no let's wait no let's wait OOPS OUT OF TIME KILL SOMEONE RANDOM QUICK." So how about you address the point I made instead of polishing your mock incredulation act.

In post 291, Expedience wrote:What do you think of Sakura, Lowell? You're not weirded out at all by her backing off of knightmare?

Yes, I'm VERY worried about it. There's nothing I like less than when a wagon forms, gets close, and then people just start to weasel themselves out of it without any good reason other than "it's too early" or "I want to keep looking" or whatever. Again, this game shouldn't just be pissing around waiting until deadline and then panic-lynching. sakura is probably scum.

In post 297, Expedience wrote:
In post 210, chilledtea wrote:Oh man.

Boon is scum, lowell is prob scum and madonna is prob scum too. Although madonna is a slight read.

Can we just decide on one of these. I would go for boon though.

Sounds pseudo-Lowell.

Yeah this guy wishes. Though in possibly related news, this guy gives me townvibes.

Anyway, smith, sakura, and knight. Game over, let's all go home.

This, I feel, is a super townie post. He points out his beef with mhsmith0 again after mhsmith0 does exactly what Lowell decried. That is the point, Almost50, which you are not seeing, and which Sakura Hana also seems to miss in favor of chaff. He clearly addresses his issue with Sakura Hana (I agree, btw) but keeps focus unlike a flailing scum. Also, he gives a townread on Expedience (not sold on it but am not scumreading either), knocks a read to compare chilledtea to him, and gives out scumreads aligning with his stances and votes. Am not finding any of this disagreeable.
Make the right decision,
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:59 am

Post by Madonna »

Knightmare, I think the initial wagon was better than the one we are seeing, but ideally Sakura Hana.
Make the right decision,
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:02 am

Post by Madonna »

318 is incredulity, asked and got someone's response about their townread take on his scumreads.
Make the right decision,
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:04 am

Post by Madonna »

Eh, maybe more implication that someone is scum to either better sort the others, since Lowell is reading in the opposite direction.
Make the right decision,
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:09 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 534, Madonna wrote:[...

I had hoped to call a bluff, but people seem intent on following through with this nonsense. I do not have time in the day to manage this.

So tell us what you learned from this gambit of yours, since you were NOT in fact able to "call a bluff". And while you're at it, tell us what justified the obvious risk of a quick hammer on someone you're sure is town.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:10 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 543, Madonna wrote:Knightmare, I think the initial wagon was better than the one we are seeing, but ideally Sakura Hana.

Why her? Pretend like you think I'm an idiot and you need to actually spell it out for me.
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Madonna »

In post 317, knightmare wrote:Maybe you should actually address him then, Lowell.

Also - why am I scum? Lay it out for me, bullet point style if you want.

What are your reads elsewhere? I wanna know what you think about Madonna.

Your bottom three are horrid and besides myself I think the other two are town. So essentially 0/3. For someone pushing with such bravado you lack any real substance to back it.

These may very well qualify as boring questions from his scumread since the first had been answered and the second was to spread out attention to a non-case which qualifies as boring (but not scummy).
Make the right decision,
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Madonna »

In post 327, Lowell wrote:
In post 321, mhsmith0 wrote:@lowell: Here's one from me. Was your vote on me serious or just joke/reaction testing? That's an easy question with an easy answer.

Are you kidding? It's page 14. My vote is legit. Your playstyle is a put-on and you're scum.

Fucking hell, this is dumb shit
from mhsmith0
. Even joke/reaction votes are fucking votes. They may still exert the same pressure because all votes do the same fucking thing. Unless you fucking preface them with "for reaction purposes only" and can guess the voter will retract.
Make the right decision,

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”