Chaos Diplomacy FINISHED! Who were the survivors?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

HIYA AYA!
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 14, Bellaphant wrote:South Eastern Europe unites?

Am I SE enough?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #109 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I'm so drunk tonight! I love you all even though there is all put war in our future.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #110 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

To the bel/hol/Kiel/ber supergroup - can we be friends? I think y'all will get overrun by Scandinavia and Britain if you devote resources to coming after me.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 115, N wrote:i kiel u

Best post yet
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #176 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:29 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I'm interested in instituting the anschluss, an accord between the north German-Low Countries alliance and the Austrian SE alliance. We're already going to be the targets from both north and south if these unweildy super alliances hold together.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #177 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:33 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I'd be happy to aid and abet any Russian or Italian state that wants to gain territory closer to home rather than assisting their neighbors' outward expansion. Major alliances are not going to last forever, don't go too far empowering your future enemies!
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #222 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 219, Cybele wrote:Also, moving your warships into the North Sea is a damn good way to put yourself at the top of my list. You've been warned, fellas.

Britain and Scandinavia are aligned already. That's six fleets against your two in Holland and Belgium (three if Brest is on board). You're going to get overwhelmed quickly. Klick/Denmark, you should seriously consider defecting from the Scandinavian bloc and fighting with the low countries. You're first in line to get stabbed in the back by your own alliance otherwise.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #226 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 224, Axxle wrote:I can smell the desperation from here

I see you sitting back waiting to take advantage of a misstep from your neighbors. You've over-allied yourself and don't have a year one move that could possibly see you making gains unless it comes at the expense of one of your allies. What's your plan?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #227 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Bella are you on board with the Anschluss? I'd like to leave a demilitarized zone between Germany and Austria this year so I can move to support northern coastal defenses against the seaborne invasion. Y'all are going to have your hands full as well between the Mediterranean alliance and the Russians. We're going to be easy pickings if we're threatening each other.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #253 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:29 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

We need Berlin to chime in. I share your concern, Ceph, but the north coast is also in need of aid
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #283 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 264, pablito wrote:@OGML Mun and Bella Vie - You seem concerned with your north more than the south. I'm open to keeping it that way.

I concur, Tyr should be left alone.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #320 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

LLD, I'm strongly considering the march on Russia with you, however I still have concerns about holding the low countries against the naval onslaught from the north. If they gain a beachhead on the mainland before the end of year one we're both going to have to retreat from the Russian front to defend the rear. Perhaps N can support their defense from his home turf or Ruhr if Klick is not hostile. I'm glad to see Klick is considering his options.

Beyond that conundrum, I still have to watch what is coming out of Italy. Dan is right that pablito's options are slim given the current Mediterranean alliance. If he does move to Tyr I will hold in Munich to defend myself. Of course I'd rather see our Venice/Munich/Vienna nonaggression pact take precedence over membership in his larger alliance right now. pabs, where are you trying to go? I can try to position myself in Bur to support an Venetian invasion of Marseilles on turn two.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #322 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

(If two units with equal support strength both try to move into the same empty territory, they both bounce back to where they started and no one ends up in the contested territory.)
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #324 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I'm agreeing with your move, conditional on my rear not being compromised by either Belgium or Holland falling to Britain/Scandinavia and Venice not advancing into Tyr.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #325 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Or as the magic 8 ball would say, "Reply hazy, ask again later."
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #328 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 326, ActionDan wrote:I'd rather you support the low countries so everyone doesn't get overrun than Venice nabbing Munich. It won't help anyone and incur german wrath. so.

I hope you'll understand my hesitation at leaving my home center undefended against a neighboring army belonging to a rival super-alliance.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #348 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I'll just reiterate, if you plan to move to Tyr it is fine, but I will stand pat in Munich. If you hold in Ven I'll either march east against Russia or slide northwest to help hold the line in Belgium/Holland. I don't want to move out only to turn around and march home again on turn two to prevent the possibility of a year one elimination. No amount of honeyed words can convince me anyone will say no to a free center coming at the expense of someone outside your own core alliance. German wrath being unleashed because I've been stabbed won't be a great consolation to me in the dead thread, to say nothing of the fact that if I fall before the end of the first year and the Scandinavian-centered Great Northern Alliance holds together that German wrath would amount to little more than a whimper.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #377 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:10 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

N/Kiel, is your plan of action still to move to Ruhr?

Cheery/Warsaw, a free Poland mustn't be beholden to Russia. If the armies of Germany and Austria arrive at your doorstep will you fight with us or stand in our way?

STD/Brest, have you decided if you will project your naval force north or south? If you work in concert with Bel/Hol/Den/Nor y'all can take both the English Channel and North Sea in the first turn and take a decisive upper hand against Britain by the end of year one.

midget/Sweden, where is your fleet headed? I think there is room for you to make considerable gains going against Russia with us.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #384 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 380, DeathNote wrote:Going into the english channel won't work so I don't advise that, regardless of what OGML says. It simply isn't possible for us to lose both the NS and ENG before year 1 ends given what units were produced.

Bel supports Bre into the channel, or vice versa, guaranteed success against your max one from Lon. Two of Nor/Den/Hol support the third into the North Sea, guaranteed success against your max of two from Lon and Edi.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #413 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:18 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

DN, I understand why you keep misrepresenting your defensive position as stronger than it is, but it will actually be a coin flip guessing game. 2 on 1 against Lon if Edi doesn't help you, or the fleet in the north sea sails unopposed into Edi if he is trying to help you.

Midget, Baltic is a declaration of war against Germany. Understand that before you lock your move in.

Klick, if midget won't follow your lead in Scandinavia I suggest we move towards eliminating him and getting either you or Gale control of his center.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #416 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:39 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Diplomacy ain't mafia, friend. Your latest post saying where you'll move indicates baltic. I'm telling you the consequences of that move and making a related proposal to your neighbors.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #417 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:49 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Gale, as for who gets what, that has to come out in the more detailed planning amongst you sea powers. After the first turn the two fleets that are moved next to GB will have to decide who is attacking and who is supporting, and the fleets that stayed home and supported those initial moves will be able to move out to continue surrounding/containing the enemy positions. I'll keep making suggestions, but I'll be involved in my own land battles here on the continent so the specifics of who takes what really isn't my business.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #491 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I will move to sil if ven is not moving to tyr. I will hold if Ben is moving to tyr. Mist and pabs did y'all hash out your moves?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #546 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Midget, good move!

LLD (and Bella) y'all have a good chance against War this turn. You'll need to decide who is attacking and who is supporting. Thanks to midget's move axxle has bigger fish to fry than aiding Warsaw this turn, and the rest of Russia may also have better or more pressing options now.

N, do you want to move into Bur? I'll support you if so.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #624 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:40 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 587, N wrote:
In post 546, OhGodMyLife wrote:N, do you want to move into Bur? I'll support you if so.

are you sure? that sounds good

Yes. I didn't expect to still be in Mun this round, but now that I see what is coming next I want to stay put because I can't stop Ven's move into Tyr this turn due to support from mist, so I'll need to hold to defend myself next turn. The best option is to get you into French territory to threaten Mar, and with my support you will move into Bur even if Par tries to contest it.

In post 596, Randomnamechange wrote:I'm allying with Russia. I would still like to help Scandinavia, but I'm not allying with Germany. OGML has made it very clear he wants me gone, and once Russia falls I can be attacked from the East. If GB (who I still want to ally with) backstab us I won't get support from the rest of Scandinavia as they'll be too busy fighting on the Western Front.
Also, Germany could invade Scandinavia if they build fleets.

Let's clear this up. I very much appreciate your decision to not take the Baltic, and since you didn't I have no quarrel with you. As it stands right now none of the German states will be gaining a build this year, so there is no possibility of German fleets. I don't even have a coast to build fleets. The honorary German navy belongs to the Low Countries and Denmark, and they're engaged in the battle for the North Sea. No one is coming for Sweden. So with all that said, I think you need to reconsider your alliance with Russia, because Russia is the only place you can expand and gain territory. Germany will withdraw and defend itself against you if you move into the Baltic, and you're blocked in from the west by your Scandinavian allies. But I will gladly help you take StP in the coming turns. Warsaw will fall soon, and after that we'll be in position to make it happen.

In post 599, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Lady Lambdadelta and OGML, would you be comfortable with Random moving to Baltic Sea in the fall for support?

Still no. The Baltic is Germany's Achilles heel. Anyone who moves there will be considered an enemy.

@everyone, YOU NEED TO CONTROL ADDITIONAL SUPPLY CENTERS TO MAKE ADDITIONAL UNITS. NORTH AFRICA AND ALL OTHER NON SUPPLY CENTER SPACES ARE VALUABLE ONLY FOR THEIR POSITION ON THE BOARD. THEY DO NOT GRANT MORE UNITS. FOR ANYONE TO GENERATE ADDITIONAL UNITS IT HAS TO COME AT THE EXPENSE OF ANOTHER PLAYER.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #627 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:47 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Hey Trieste/PrivateI, if you want to make some hay this turn I suggest you order your fleet into Venice ;)
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #643 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:15 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 633, Zulfy wrote:OGML has made his antipathy towards alliances clear.

With Dan 100%

Towards your alliance, sure, because I was never going to be a part of it and at this moment it seems to include half the board. If all Tri moving toward Ven accomplishes is tying up you and Dan for another round, great. You won't have the position necessary to threaten Tri the following turn.

In post 628, Bellaphant wrote:@klick, omgl, I think this brings us closer. Can we agree to deal with the middle later?

The Anschluss still stands. Germany et al and Austria et al need each other. I won't enter the no man's land between us, and I'll help you repulse the Italians if they do.

@d3f/Paris, how would you feel about marching south to threaten Spain/Marseilles? I think I can speak for all of us in central Europe when I say you'd be a welcome ally against the MedAgree.

Midget, you have to look forward in this game, not backwards. I threatened you because your proposed move into the Baltic put Germany at great risk. The threat seems to have served its purpose, and I hope it continues to. The Baltic is of immense strategic importance to Germany. You remain my friend unless you decide to move there. My offer to help you take StP next year stands.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #658 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:00 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Dan, Tri is your natural target regardless. It is in their best interest to throw a spanner in the works.

Ideally, Bella will gain a build this round and a reinforcing army will appear in Vie.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #665 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:07 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 663, Radja wrote:
In post 660, Cephrir wrote:
In post 657, Radja wrote:No idea Drench.

Cephrir wants to kill Russia, so I am returning the favor. That's how far I've gotten.

Breeze wants to kill Austria, I didn't have a choice

So Breeze asking to take Ukraine means he wanted to target Austria? right.

Well, the only other places he could go from Ukraine would be his two Russian allies (you and Cheery in Warsaw) so... yeah? That seemed like an obvious interpretation.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #707 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Rumania should attack Ukraine to cut the support to Warsaw.

Midget should take StP if axxle intends to support Warsaw.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #790 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Ser should support bul into Greece

I'm disheartened by lld's departure
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #791 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

jdga would survive and eagle would be eliminated. Turkey will probably still take Bulgaria, but you'll be able to counterattack next turn and more importantly live at the expense of the current head Greek in charge.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #793 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Balkan states would be suicidal to side with the medagree right now
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #795 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 794, Zulfy wrote:Am I correct in thinking I can travel to Albania?

No
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #796 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

There would need to be a fleet in an intervening sea space to convoy the unit, and it would have to place its own order to convoy
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #833 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:28 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Diamond should still support Bella's attack on Warsaw as lld was going to. Breeze isn't supporting Warsaw and axxle would be foolish to do so and leave himself open to be eliminated. Axxle may well be that foolish from what he's said so far, so midget should still take a shot at StP.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #844 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:14 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Here are my suggestions, around the horn:

Midget: F Bot -> StP
Diamond: A Pru S A Gal -> War
Bella: A Gal -> War
Mario: A Bud S A Rum
Ceph: A Rum -> Ukr
JDGA: A Bul -> Gre
Drixx: A Ser S A Bul -> Gre
PrivateI: F Tri -> Ven OR F Tri -> Adr (flip a coin! don't announce your move!)
OGML: A Mun S A Ruh -> Bur
N: A Ruh -> Bur
d3f: A Par -> Gas (you haven't weighed in yet, but it's going to be pick a side time soon and you have more to gain fighting with us to conquer MedAgree supply centers)
Cybele: F Bel S F Den -> NTH
Jelly: F Hol S F Den -> NTH
Klick: F Den -> NTH
Gale: F Nor S F Den -> NTH (if STD sides with GB Den's move to NTH will bounce back if you are not also supporting to make it 4>3)

Really it rests on the decisions made in Scandinavia. You guys should actually talk it out.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #845 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:16 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 841, Klick wrote:
In post 628, Bellaphant wrote:@klick, omgl, I think this brings us closer. Can we agree to deal with the middle later?

mhm

This going to get a lot more tenuous if you continue agreeing that Midget should move to the Baltic.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #847 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:19 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

With the above set of orders, Russia will lose at least one territory, while Turkey will gain a territory but the MedAgree will lose a player and JDGA will survive to carry the torch for the Anschluss. Pabs' army from Ven will be stranded alone in central Europe, unable to push any further forward than the territory of Tyr, and we'll be moving into position to pincer Italy from both sides.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #848 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:20 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 846, Zulfy wrote:
In post 844, OhGodMyLife wrote:PrivateI: F Tri -> Ven OR F Tri -> Adr

PrivateI is absent, so his allegiances will remain unclear for some time but you can't seriously think he would go through with this.

As opposed to waiting around for Italy to get its act together and conquer him? This way he is in position to be the first benefactor of the coming Italian campaign.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #851 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:25 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

TBH Italy should be casting a hard sideeye at Turkey, who look to be the biggest winner of the early MedAgree moves and will have very little reason not to just conquer Italy when they get through to them. The rest of the MedAgree is going to have a very tough time keeping up with their territorial gains as it stands.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #852 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:26 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Well, then let me put it this way. PrivateI/Trieste, you built a fleet, not an army, so you cannot conquer any of the inland Austrian/Balkan supply centers in your area. Your only realistic chance at expansion is to side with the Anschluss and fight Italy.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #859 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:34 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Zulfy, you're basically asking Trieste to side against all of its neighbors and you're in no position to help him defend. It would be a bad bad move and I suspect he'll see the strategic reality.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #861 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:36 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Cheery, if you want to guarantee your survival your move should be A War -> Mos
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #865 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:40 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 860, Mist7676 wrote:
In post 830, pablito wrote:Ty actiondan I somehow assumed apu was supporting rather than moving. Mist what orders are you thinking about for winter phase?

What do you mean by the winter phase? Anyone can chime in here if it's some mechanic I'm missing but it's not listed on the first post.

Winter is the build phase. Anyone who takes control of an additional supply center will be able to build a new army or fleet in an empty supply center they control. Pabs might actually be wondering what your plan is for next spring?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #866 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:41 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 862, Zulfy wrote:
In post 859, OhGodMyLife wrote:you're basically asking Trieste to side against all of its neighbors and you're in no position to help him defend. It would be a bad bad move and I suspect he'll see the strategic reality.

It works both ways, goon.

Except for the fact that there is a sea space between Trieste and all Italian spaces except Ven, and y'all have three armies.

Is the name calling really necessary?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #868 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:42 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Bulgaria is falling to the Turks regardless this round. JDGA attacking Greece with support from Serbia keeps JDGA in the game, and there is no one that can support Greece's defense. It's a done deal.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #869 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:46 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

N, if Midget is going to move to Baltic, you need to move home to Kiel so we can defend the north coast rather than press on to Bur. Keep an eye on the thread to see what happens. If that is the case I will instead set my move to Tyr to bounce Ven's army, since mist is moving home to Mar instead of supporting Ven to Tyr.

Like I said, Scandinavia needs to sort itself out in terms of its allegiances, because right now it feels like Midget and Gale are with Russia and Klick is with the Anschluss. Midget in particular benefits way more from attacking Russia, while Gale's best bet for expansion is the assault on GB.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #871 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:50 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

mist, you should really think about abandoning the MedAgree altogether. That alliance leaves you in a very exposed position in regards to the rest of us in central Europe.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #873 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:37 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Diamond, you should support Bella's move this turn, and if Midget stays the course on his intent to move into the Baltic and threaten Ber next turn both N and I will be in position to support your defense.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #877 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:29 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 876, DiamondSentinel wrote:What are you planning to do this turn, OGML?

Support N's army into Bur (if Midget will confirm he is not moving to Baltic) or attempt to move my army to Tyr to try to bounce the army coming there from Ven (if Midget does not confirm he won't move to Baltic).
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #878 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:30 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 874, ActionDan wrote:
In post 871, OhGodMyLife wrote:mist, you should really think about abandoning the MedAgree altogether. That alliance leaves you in a very exposed position in regards to the rest of us in central Europe.

What exactly is her alternative? Wait out the game in Mar for fear of Ani. That's counterproductive to both of them. It's obvious you're simply fearful of a Venetian army advancing next to your territory. And when it does, it's completely possible (and honestly more than probable) that it ignores you entirely.

It's still better for mist to Support Ven - Tyr

mist's better alternative would be teaming up with fellow francophone d3f and conquering Spain in my opinion. At the very least moving back into Mar (or trying to) is the best option this turn to prevent the possibility of elimination by ani.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #879 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:33 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Followup to Diamond, N has already given the go ahead to the move from Ruh -> Bur but that was before LLD's replacement and when we weren't anticipating Midget's Swedish fleet becoming overtly hostile in the Baltic. If Midget is moving to Baltic I've already suggested N move his army back to Kiel this turn. Next turn he and I will be able to support your army moving home to Ber to prevent Midget from capturing it.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #888 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:10 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 880, Randomnamechange wrote:Fine. I won't move into the Baltic.

Good man.

In post 882, Save The Dragons wrote:Where is N ultimately headed?

As it stands he is moving into Bur with support from me.

In post 883, Zulfy wrote:Serbia help Greece out and you will be handsomely rewarded

Much like with Trieste, Serbia would be foolish to turn its back on the rest of SE Europe to favor the MedAgree. Drixx, you should support JDGA's move into Greece. Next turn there will be an opportunity to recapture Bul. I'd think you could be the one to eventually retake that supply center as compensation for your help keeping JDGA alive. That is something that will have to be worked out between you two and your local neighbors in the coming year.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #890 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:12 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Diamond, with midget staying clear of the Baltic you'll be able to continue pressing into Russia next year. I'm assuming Bella will honor her previous agreement with LLD for future support to take a supply center, so you'll be first in line for the next Russian center to fall.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #891 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:14 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Ultimately? For me the point of this move is this is a move to encroach on the MedAgree, so Marseilles if he doesn't defect, otherwise Italy or Spain. N should probably chime in on this one himself.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #929 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

D3f, man.... read the thread
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #932 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 931, D3f3nd3r wrote:I've been sort of following along I just haven't really said anything.

Any comments on anything I've suggested to you?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #941 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Bella, I think you should stick with the attack on Warsaw. They may be able to eliminate Ceph (sorry buddy) but if you dislodge Cheery he will have nowhere to flee except Moscow and Breeze will also be eliminated.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #946 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Everyone here seems to be operating under the delusion that the purpose of a huge alliance like the MedAgree is anything other than defeating everyone else on the board.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #947 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Diamond should be supporting you, and axxle will be fleeing home to StP if he knows what's good for him.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #961 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I hate to argue against Ceph's survival here, Bella, but we're better off if you push through and gain a build this year.

Breeze, if you want to guarantee your survival, you need to abandon your post and send your troops home to Moscow. You risk elimination otherwise.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #964 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Yeah, isn't it great when someone makes a bunch of plans and then replaces out? But I think Diamond will see its still his best move, especially with Midget staying out of the Baltic.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #966 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

The Russia/Turkey alliance will break down sooner than later and they'll start fighting over the Balkan centers they do manage to take. Turkey will probably win that fight (are you listening Russians?) because of support from whatever is left of the MedAgree.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #967 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Also because Turkey controls the Black Sea now, and good fucking luck ever prying that back.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #968 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Three hours for Diamond to reappear and hopefully confirm he's still on board with the Warsaw attack. I guess if that doesn't happen Bella should go ahead and support Cephrir's defense.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #969 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Except that means Cheery can attack Bella and cut off that support anyway, so it really really makes more sense for Bella and Diamond to go ahead with the attack.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #972 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 971, DiamondSentinel wrote:Ok, OGML, what does my action need to be, specifically?

A Pru S A Gal -> War
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #978 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 976, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 967, OhGodMyLife wrote:Also because Turkey controls the Black Sea now, and good fucking luck ever prying that back.

Damn straight, I'm building Waterworld out here. Do you look for ways to antagonize me on purpose? :p I would be shocked if Rory was even around to change things into taking Rumania. I have been nothing if not forthright with what we're doing.

This isn't personal antagonism, it's Diplomacy. Should I be laboring under the illusion that you Turks will march all the way across the Balkans and Austria and stop to wave hello and be friendly neighbors?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #979 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 977, Cheery Dog wrote:I'm not backstabbing the people I've sided with to just possibly survive another year, their death does not help me in the long run.

Being still alive helps you in the long run, things can change on a dime in this game.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #981 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 974, Axxle wrote:
In post 947, OhGodMyLife wrote:Diamond should be supporting you, and axxle will be fleeing home to StP if he knows what's good for him.

If I can't trust Scandinavia I'm dead anyway.

Cool. Midget, that's your queue to take the center and gain a build.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #982 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 980, Shadoweh wrote:2/3rds of our army can't even go across Austria!

Sure, your current army, but you're (that is, Turkey as a whole) set to gain 1-2 builds this year alone. Am I to assume you will simply sit and build a massive navy to chum around with your MedAgree pals playing water polo?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #984 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #987 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 985, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 979, OhGodMyLife wrote:
In post 977, Cheery Dog wrote:I'm not backstabbing the people I've sided with to just possibly survive another year, their death does not help me in the long run.

Being still alive helps you in the long run, things can change on a dime in this game.

That's no reason for me to knock out Breeze.
I bounced you back strategically since midget was on our side.

Except, again, to guarantee your own personal survival. You are playing this game for Cheery Dog and no one else at the end of the day.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #990 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 989, Cheery Dog wrote:Diplomacy is a team game!

Yeah.... no
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #991 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Midget if you want to be a real bro, place this order:

F Bot -> Liv

That will disrupt Axxle's support for Warsaw.

If you simply want to maximize your own gains (understandable!) then your move is:

F Bot -> StP
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #992 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

And Midget, my promise to help you fight your way into Russia down the line still stands. Depending on the outcome of this round that could even be before the end of year two.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1033 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Nice move Gale!

N, I'm not coming after you. I was still hoping your army would be in France now to fight the MedAgree in the south, and after d3f confirmed his move was not to Bur I knew you wouldn't be bounced.

Cheery I want to be friends with you because we're going to need each other soon to stop the expansion of the Turks.

I'm still honoring the Anschluss and won't move any units into the strip of empty territories between Germany and Austria, except to help repulse the Italians. Everyone in the SE need to pull out all the stops before the MedAgree eats your entire region. Mario can support Bella back into Vie, and next turn we can force pablito's army out of Tyr.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1041 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1037, animorpherv1 wrote:
In post 1036, DeathNote wrote:Cybele? Thats interesting... you are two spaces away right now though.

Unless anyone gives me a better offer, I don't see much of a better option that keeps everyone happy.

I'm just... you're literally never going to keep everyone happy. That is not how Diplomacy works. Especially not this version where the only way to make gains is at the expense of another player.

Are you still a part of the MedAgree?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1042 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I like how Gale is making me seem like a huge villain moving chess pieces and meanwhile Dan and Zulfy are sitting in Italy dictating moves to the whole Mediterranean alliance.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1045 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1032, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Yup! OGML literally screwed with seven to eight minds last turn. He even made Diamond Sentinel to support Bella while taking him out on the same turn. That is scary!

Like he is able to control half the board in some way or another.

The only mind I screwed with was Diamond's (sorry Diamond). Don't try to claim this as your own. You took a territory too, but you've got a convenient excuse for it. I'd rather you own it. I'm sure you knew there was a good possibility Midget was BSing about not coming to the Baltic.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1049 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I've got no quarrel with GB at this point, especially if y'all can get navies towards the med.

Apparently I've got a quarrel with parts of Scandinavia. Denmark is cool, and I'm still open to working with Norway. Sweden seems like the next best target for your new dominant position in the northeast. He won't be getting any support from me.

The north sea is just kind of a quagmire, especially until Cyb gets replaced.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1054 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Really there was a huge missed opportunity here that the two other Italian states didn't stab Emperor ActionDan on the Ides of March
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1055 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

And pablito would have to be nuts to be cool with trusting anyone to move out of his home turf in time for the end of the year.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1057 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

ani just watch your ass leaving your home turf unoccupied with all those MedAgree units hovering around it. I agree you're low on that totem pole right now, and I'll bet most of that western part of the MedAgree is going to get antsy real soon about not expanding for themselves while Turkey keeps growing.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1109 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:27 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Jack attack!! Man now I want to resurrect the League of Wonder Shadows!
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1110 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:28 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Bella nothing I did was against you, and you need to move home to Vie to prevent pablito from snatching it and eliminating you this year!
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1111 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:30 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

DN if you guys are allied with north France and Scandinavia you're not going to be able to expand beyond the low countries. Y'all would certainly have the forces necessary to take on Germany but the Brits won't see any of those gains, our centers will end up controlled by your current allies and you'll be completely hemmed in.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1112 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:32 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Breeze, I agree, and I'm for working with you for the same reason I gave to cheery. I'll overlook your support of Sweden as long as you're not actually supporting him militarily against me.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1117 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:16 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1114, DeathNote wrote:
In post 1111, OhGodMyLife wrote:DN if you guys are allied with north France and Scandinavia you're not going to be able to expand beyond the low countries. Y'all would certainly have the forces necessary to take on Germany but the Brits won't see any of those gains, our centers will end up controlled by your current allies and you'll be completely hemmed in.

I'm aware. Just trying to decide if we can survive the Alternative

Gale and Midget are explicitly against me, so I'd be more than happy to see their territory fall to Great Britain. Now that Gale snatched StP there is enough for each Brit to get a piece. In fact, if the Great Northern Alliance will go against the MedAgree, I'd be fine with France (or a friendly ani) taking Bel and Hol if you'll turn south after that and agree not to attack N or TheBadOne, depending on the latter's feelings about where Klick stood.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1118 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:21 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Sorry Jelly. You're in a rough spot. I don't think I would be able to do anything to help you anyway. But if you want to make some suggestions I think everyone in the area is listening.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1119 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:31 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1086, Shadoweh wrote:Turkey has grown as much as you did! We are literally countries apart and you've still found a way to make me your main enemy, I'm impressed with you. There's not much we can do about the rest of the Med not being in position to take anything. Taking out Eagle was a kamikaze plan and we're pretty much going to storm Greece this turn so if y'all want to make progress I'd suggest not resisting and focusing on the wars you can win.

You're also in an already basically unassailable position already, and as you said, you're going to continue making gains. And you're not my main enemy, my main enemies are the ones at my gates already, but sometimes the future is not that hard to predict and I see a future where Turkey is in fact at my gates if I live long enough. Mind you I'm still looking for ways to prevent that by working with other nations that can fight you, but hey, that's how Diplomacy works. We aren't all going to be friends, don't make it personal.

Dear fleets of the Western Med, stop taking orders from Emperor ActionDan and think and hard about how much of the Eastern Med you want to cede to the fleets of Turkey before you make a stand.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1133 (isolation #93) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:58 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

You can have as many units as you have supply centers. If you gain > 1 new supply center and have > 1 empty supply centers in which to spawn your new units, you may spawn multiple units. In Chaos Diplomacy I'm thinking its unlikely anyone will ever get more than +1 in a year.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1163 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:13 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1162, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Agreeing with
Random
there and confirming my order of Army Norway to Belgium.
Working together is fun, lets get 'erm beers and chocolates. Belgium here we come :mrgreen:

Does anybody actually think letting Gale have a third center is a good idea? Is he just going to hand it over to STD? (Or was it ani who is supposed to take control of these places?)

My armies are either going to support each other in holding, or support N in kiel holding.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1177 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1176, Bellaphant wrote:Hmmm...What do you think about that, ogml and the Russian conglomerate?

My main concern personally is not getting wiped out in the next two years by Scandinavia with help from GB and France. I think it's not a bad plan if Mario is willing, considering that with Cephrir's elimination there's already not much we can do to stop Turkey/Sevastopol from taking the rest of the Balkans. But Shadoweh, where do you go once the Balkan conquest is complete? Would Bella and Mario just be tilting at windmills waiting for you to get around to attacking them, or is there a possibility we could all take the fight to the Italians with you?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1178 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Breeze and Cheery, you guys should be thinking about eventually recapturing StP
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1179 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Jelly if nothing else you should probably support the defense of Bel to try to slow the advance against you. If you hold on long enough German reinforcements might be able to get there.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1183 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

N, if TBO agrees to spend his turn convoying Gale into Bel you should occupy Den this turn, even if midget moves into Kiel behind you we can force him back out in the fall before supply centers change hands.

TBO, you should reconsider your allegiance to Scandinavia, as you are putting yourself in imminent danger siding against Germany. You are currently Scandinavia's sacrificial lamb.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1184 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

STD, be careful you don't aid in your own elimination this year. You have no way to guarantee Gale doesn't just hold Bel for himself, and you're apparently agreeing to give up your home center this turn. You might be the one without a chair when the music stops.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1185 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Russians, you really need to get your forces back to the north before Gale gain a third center. He'll move his fleet before the end of the year and build and army in StP if left unchecked.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1187 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Gale your plan already calls for STD to give up his home center, so it will be ani gaining a build not him, even if you do miraculously give up the free center in Bel (hint: it wouldn't be greedy of you to keep it, it would be playing to win). If N agrees to try for Den I'll likely direct both of my armies into Kiel to bounce/control the space the same way the two Italian armies controlled Ven last turn. As it stands y'all may be able to take the low countries this year but Midget won't make any gains in Germany.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1188 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Denizens of Britain, please note y'all still seemed to be locked out of making any gains for yourself for the foreseeable future under Gale's leadership. France cedes ground to the MedAgree in exchange for setting up shop in the low countries, and all positive gains go to Scandinavia.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1190 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Well that only confirms Scandinavia would divvy up Germany and the British will get squat. It also shows how little regard Gale has for the French portion of this great alliance, since D3f's Parisian army is all but ignored. But by all means, Brits, if you want to be minor players completely at the mercy of your powerful allies, carry on.

Have fun with your smear campaign Gale. You snatched a territory the same as me, I'm just not one to ham it up with an "aw shucks" persona. You can try to abdicate the leadership role, but your plan which you so eagerly await DN's blessing on very clearly does the most for you personally out of anyone involved, and leaves more than one of your allies in precarious positions.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1203 (isolation #104) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:35 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

TBO, the reason not to trust that plan is that you are one of the people that it possibly leaves out to dry.

And N, that is definitely your cue to try to take Den. If he insists on loyalty to Scandinavia, we are best served trying to eliminate him altogether this year.

DN, I understand your position vis a vis nearby dangers and faraway Germany, but don't let yourselves fall too far behind. Snakes supporting STD into Bel this turn is a better move for you than letting Gale take it and hoping against hope that he'll give it up so STD doesn't get eliminated. For you personally, if you order your fleet to attack NTH this turn you will disrupt the convoy. If you support AcRv into NTH you will not just disrupt the convoy but take control of the space. Just some options to think about. This game is never as straightforward as 'this is my alliance trusty trust trust.' If Germany successfully knocks out Denmark this year you'll gain the upper hand at sea in a major way.

Bella & Mario, I think it is probably safer if Mario simply supports Bella back into Vie this turn rather than trying to swap home centers. We would really benefit from Trieste becoming an active player again, and some up to date information about Cheery and Breeze's plans. Shadow may be trustworthy in the short term (because Turkey doesn't have the right mix of troops yet to push into Austria from the Balkans) but there is practically no way to stop Turkey as a whole from gaining centers every year for the foreseeable future and one of these days they're going to be a tidal wave that crashes over all of us. Until proven otherwise we should consider Drench/Nya/Shadow/Radja to be one huge country that has an enormous supply center lead over the rest of us. Even if there is eventually internal strife, it's going to be quick and dirty and whoever comes out on top will retain most or all of the current Turkish/Sevastopol zone. The one way I'd be comfortable with any sort of deal or alliance with Turkey would be to mount an attack against Italy.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1206 (isolation #105) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:08 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Midget, there is no one in position to support your moves against Germany right now. Honestly your best move is going home to Sweden so Gale can't do to you what I did to Diamond, because from a purely strategic standpoint his strongest move right now is to take Sweden this year and consolidate his grip on the whole northeast portion of the map.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1207 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:08 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

inb4 "we're not all as greedy as you are ogml"
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1210 (isolation #107) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:35 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

It's seeming increasingly silly to me that the northern alliance is just going to give up Brest to ani while he's still a card carrying member of the MedAgree
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1222 (isolation #108) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:17 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

And this is why giving up Brest to ani still feels like a stupid move for the Great Northern Alliance, to mention nothing of the incredibly important strategic position of Brest vis a vis Paris and Great Britain. There is no way for STD to gain a build if he doesn't retain control of his home center. You guys are rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic the way you're going.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1223 (isolation #109) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:19 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

And whether you're for me or against me, Northerners and Scandinavians, you must see that it is not in your best interest for my centers to fall to the MedAgree while you all diddle about playing swapsies with them.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1229 (isolation #110) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:42 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1224, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1223, OhGodMyLife wrote:And whether you're for me or against me, Northerners and Scandinavians, you must see that it is not in your best interest for my centers to fall to the MedAgree while you all diddle about playing swapsies with them.

I concur. Hence the Germany invasion.
@Anyone, is it possible for Gae to support me into Kiel?

I tried to cover this already but apparently you just don't read my posts anymore. No, Gale cannot support you from where he is. You have no support and no chance of taking German territory this year. Bummer for you. See my earlier post for the reason why your best move is home to Sweden. The MedAgree is definitely in the strongest position to threaten Germany for the foreseeable future, but it really doesn't make sense for any northerners to work with them or help them get there because they'll take the spoils and you'll just have an even stronger MedAgree to deal with when I'm gone.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1231 (isolation #111) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:46 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1225, Save The Dragons wrote:Aww fish nuggets.

STD you can still bounce ani's move into Brest this round and take the center in the fall. You're playing for yourself and yourself alone, this is Diplomacy. You don't have to weaken yourself at the behest of your alliance.

Dan's ultimatum that the MedAgree should be allowed to surround Paris because they can try to take Paris anyway if they want to is bad. Upper France can and should defend itself by bouncing a MedAgree army away and having STD build an army instead of a fleet once he captures a territory.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1232 (isolation #112) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:47 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1230, TheBreeze wrote:My current plans are to move back to Moscow and take back STP in the fall (Assuming you're cool with that Gale)

That is unless anyone has any spring/fall plans they need my help with

You'll need cheery to move to Livonia and support taking StP back. Can't do it 1v1.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1239 (isolation #113) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:12 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I'd sooner see D3f take Bur than mist, I'd be willing to support that move from Mun
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1267 (isolation #114) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

The MedAgree fleets advancing into MAO and further north should really be raising red flags for the Great Northern Alliance as well.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1268 (isolation #115) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

D3f if you come online before deadline confirm you are ordering your army to Bur I am supporting
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1276 (isolation #116) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Good move midget!

D3f... we fucked that one up

Aronis is my hero
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1277 (isolation #117) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

My move to Kiel was still designed to bounce a move into Kiel by midget in case N moved to Den.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1278 (isolation #118) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Trieste needs to wake up! And order that fleet into Venice.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1298 (isolation #119) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Dear midget, TBO and N: we need to band together. Russia is going to retake StP. Midget or TBO needs to take Nor, and we need to contest Hol.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1299 (isolation #120) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

What do you say to this proposal?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1316 (isolation #121) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:53 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1306, Randomnamechange wrote:We're going to need two supports to take Norway. Thanks for helping me out OGML, I'm willing to trust you. Can I have Norway as I'm in a quite dangerous position?

I'm happy my advice proved prescient and you avoided losing your home center. Depending on the Russians' success against StP and their disposition towards us, one supporting unit for your eventual attack on Norway may be enough. And yes, I'd say you are the one who should occupy Norway.

In post 1307, JDGA wrote:Can we just take a moment to talk about how dangerous this is for the future of Europe

Preach on brother. Radja + Turkey still fills me with dread. He can hardly be considered a Russian at this point.

In post 1309, TheBadOne wrote:
Random
, now that Gale's proven he can't be trusted, I want to work with you more than ever to make sure we can try to take Gale out as soon as possible.

OGML, I'm willing to work with you. My main concern right now is though if I do anything but moving to Denmark, N will take it and eliminate me from the game.

I totally understand your concern. Two things:
1) N could have occupied Den this past turn unopposed and he did not
2) N should be a part of this discussion himself!
Mod: Prod on N please?

In post 1313, ActionDan wrote:Gale's moves will be supporting a hold order in StP. It's profitable to do that to hold russian moves at bay.

Random would you consider attacking Berlin with the expectation you'd gain it in the following year following a munich take-over this year?

We are one turn removed from Gale trying to traipse into Sweden, and now in an elimination phase your suggestion is that midget... risk elimination to disrupt my support so the MedAgree can gain territory in Germany? You know perfectly well if he does that he's not going to be around next year to make any of your promised gains. Don't be ridiculous.

OK, so the goal here is to keep everyone in our group alive through the end of this year, and get in position to take Norway for Sweden. Mine and Midget's moves are pretty much decided for us if we want to hold serve:
F Bal -> Swe
A Ber S A Mun
A Mun Hold

TBO and N have decisions to make. If N supports TBO like this, TBO takes Hol this turn and gains a build. Can't do it the other way around because of the British fleets that could disrupt support from TBO. This means an extra build this year, but cedes control of NTH which we might need support Midget into Nor next year. A friendly British fleet in NTH following TBO's departure could still support Midget into Nor. Negotiations with Great Britain are going to be important.
F NTH -> Hol
A Kie S F NTH -> Hol

TBO also has the option of ordering his fleet to attack Nor this turn, to disrupt possible support from Nor to StP and guarantee Cheery and Breeze are successful in recapturing StP. If we go this direction I think N should move into Ruhr so we can start pushing the MedAgree out of France next year.
F NTH -> Nor
A Kie -> Ruh

There needs to be trust on TBO's end. You can of course order your fleet home to Den, but other than guaranteeing your survival it doesn't do anything except set you back positionally, possibly by a great deal. It will be very difficult to contest NTH against the Great Northern Alliance once you've moved back to Den.

To my British and French compatriots of the north, we have a common enemy in the MedAgree and it would be cutting off our nose to spite our face if we become hostile to each other now. We need to work together to push back against their encroachment into central France.

In post 1301, DeathNote wrote:Crap Defender didn't move into GAS... now we have no way to pressure Medagree for being so aggressive. Whats worse, Mist still managed to get into Bul without support.

Check the moves - D3f supported mist's army from Mar. Which might turn out to have been actual suicide.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1317 (isolation #122) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:06 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Bella/Mario - y'all need to focus on your long term suvival. You could support JDGA into Trieste to keep an active ally alive. Having an army there instead of a fleet would give you an additional support unit to try to hold the line at Bud. Once Serbia falls mario is the next one in the line of fire.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1320 (isolation #123) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:49 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1319, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 1317, OhGodMyLife wrote:Bella/Mario - y'all need to focus on your long term suvival. You could support JDGA into Trieste to keep an active ally alive. Having an army there instead of a fleet would give you an additional support unit to try to hold the line at Bud. Once Serbia falls mario is the next one in the line of fire.

You could also simply support one of yourselves into Trieste if you're that kind of person.. :giggle:

Don't listen to this Turk, if you do that Radja or pablito could step into your home turf behind you.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1322 (isolation #124) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:08 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Aronis, you should really start looking out for yourself and try to make some gains before Turkey is on your doorstep. F Tyr -> Nap and F Tyr -> Rom are both good moves for you this turn. You shouldn't announce your move publicly. You'll need to gain a build to get a second fleet and prevent Nya from moving into the Ionian in the spring.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1326 (isolation #125) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:08 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Brits + STD, I suggest you stop trying to flee into new centers while giving up your homelands, and instead turn and defend yourselves against the MedAgree.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1334 (isolation #126) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:14 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Quick lesson on support: in order to support a move into a space, the supporting unit must legally be able to move there itself. ani can support mist into Par because ani's unit can move into Par, but if ani had a fleet rather than an army this move would be illegal. Support can be CUT if somebody attacks the supporting unit - even if the attack is unsuccessful. Snakes' fleet in the channel could attack Brest alone, bounce back to the channel, and still cut off the support from Bre for mist's move to Par.

So unfortunately there is no one in range to support Midget's move to Swe (except Gale, but LOL) because no one else has any units that could themselves try to move to Swe this turn. Despite this, you should still try to move home to Swe. The most Gale can do is bounce you again, but he has bigger fish to fry this turn if he is going to support the defense of StP. TBO could order his fleet to attack Nor 1v1 and CUT this support, despite the fact that he won't actually capture Nor.

Snakes, some unsolicited advice for you: it is time to cut your losses for the time being in France and immediately move homeward. Lokiben's fleet is one space away from threatening your home center. If you don't get yourself in position, he will capture it unopposed next year.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1336 (isolation #127) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:26 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1335, animorpherv1 wrote:OGML has a point - I think I'm going to be forced int a Hold this turn, Mist. You'll probably have better luck a bit farther North?

Snakes can't dislodge you by himself, even if you are supporting, he can only cut the support.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1339 (isolation #128) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:38 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1337, animorpherv1 wrote:
In post 1336, OhGodMyLife wrote:
In post 1335, animorpherv1 wrote:OGML has a point - I think I'm going to be forced int a Hold this turn, Mist. You'll probably have better luck a bit farther North?

Snakes can't dislodge you by himself, even if you are supporting, he can only cut the support.

I don't want to risk it, honestly.

Risk what? Do you understand how the rules work? Whether you order a hold or support, your unit will defend at 1 strength with no other units supporting. Snakes will attack at 1 with no other units supporting. You do not get dislodged either way. The only person in position to support an attack against Brest would be Loki, and in that extremely unlikely scenario (unless Snakes wants to, IDK, start negotiating with people instead of waiting for his alliance to serve him up a center on a silver platter) then 2 strength against your 1 strength will dislodge you whether your order is hold or support.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1341 (isolation #129) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:45 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Sorry, actually, I made an oversight there - D3f3nd3r could theoretically support Snakes into Brest. Once again, whether your order is hold or support, you will defend at the same 1 strength and be dislodged.

D3f, you should poke your head in here long enough to talk to Snakes. This is the order you would input to support Snakes into Bre:
A Par S F ECH -> Bre

That's actually probably the best move for the Northern Alliance as a whole.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1342 (isolation #130) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:50 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Loki could support Ani's defense to bounce Snakes[D3f supporting] but that stalls his forward progress completely.

He could also turn around and occupy Spain and ani would be eliminated altogether.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1359 (isolation #131) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I agree to a truce with Great Britain and the surviving French refugees. But Hol will go to either TBO or N, not the Northern Alliance, and NTH will remain under our control until such time as midget occupies Norway through the end of a year. Support from AcRv into Nor might make that happen faster. Your fleets should immediately posture west and south. Ani and Loki are going to work together, against you. They are both card carrying MedAgree nations.

N, I suggest reading recent posts from me, midget, and TBO.

TBO, disrupting Gale's support from Nor to StP by attacking Nor is I think the best move. You can also take Hol, but you will need to get support from N and confirm that with him.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1377 (isolation #132) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:51 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I don't know how I can be any clearer - I am contesting Holland on behalf of the German/Scandinavian alliance. The Great Northern Alliance already has Belgium. You cannot have both of the low countries. If you want to keep expanding, turn around and take your homeland back. I won't sit here and let you sidle up to our backdoor while you keep giving up territory to the MedAgree. Any truce is contingent on Hol going to Germandinavia.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1387 (isolation #133) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:04 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1383, TheBreeze wrote:
In post 1373, TheBadOne wrote:I'm kinda waiting to see what N is thinking right now and what his plans are.

He is likely a gonner this turn so your home center should be secure regardless of his move. An attack on Norway would be very much so appreciated to ensure Random can get back into his home center this turn or to cut off Gale's support, depending on which move he chooses.

Looking towards the next year I would like to see you or Random in position to take his home center unit in which Russia would support doing. Getting rid of enemies/problematic players in exchange for units is always a deal we're willing to make

I'm not attacking N. But hypothetically if I did dislodge N, that would endanger TBO more than anything else, because N's army could flee to undefended Den. I expect the most likely scenario is N doesn't check the thread and holds. I'm going to support and defend in Munich. Regardless, support next year from StP for midget to capture Nor would be great. And next year I may think about taking Kiel or supporting TBO into Kiel, if N doesn't become active, because it's detrimental to have an inactive center in our bloc that isn't helping the cause. For the same reason I hope Austria has it's act together this turn and successfully supports JDGA into Trieste.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1392 (isolation #134) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1390, AcRv wrote:Assuming Klick advances somewhere

TBO replaced Klick, and probably isn't leaving NTH this turn.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1396 (isolation #135) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Piyush Bobby Jindal is giving me PTSD flashbacks to the last eight years of my state being plundered by terrible right wing policy :(
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1400 (isolation #136) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Lot of missed opportunities that round. N, what did you think that attack would accomplish?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1404 (isolation #137) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Breeze, you will support midget into Nor, yes? What are you and cheery doing with your other units this round? I think it's time to face the fact that Radja is more Turk than Russian. Cheery should try to take Sev this year.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1407 (isolation #138) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Dan/Zulfy/pablito, if you will use the build to create a fleet in Naples, I will give up Mun to Zulfy this year without a fight.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1413 (isolation #139) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I'm going to take Kiel this turn. Apparently I should have done it last turn. TBO, you should move home to Den so N can't flee into it.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1414 (isolation #140) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

As long as Zulfy is the one to occupy Mun, I won't try to take it back. I'm vacating for Kiel.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1419 (isolation #141) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

If I had attacked you we wouldn't have swapped, you would have been eliminated.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1421 (isolation #142) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Cheery and breeze won't be able to hold my centers against the medagree if they try to turn west. South is their best path to expansion.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1424 (isolation #143) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Because pablito would build an army in ven to fight further into central Europe and I'd rather you guys build a fleet further south
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1428 (isolation #144) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Listen to your emperor zulfy, he's talking sense.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1432 (isolation #145) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

You're still two steps closer to me. Neither one of you will be bound to build as you promise. My offer remains, I won't try to take mun back from zulfy, I will try to take it back if it's pablito. My ulterior motive is simple, zulfy's new unit will be farther from ME, I don't particularly care how quickly it can be effective in the med
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1433 (isolation #146) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Y'all's alliance that boxed him in from the word go is what kissed off aronis, understandably
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1436 (isolation #147) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

ani, still demonstrably low on the MedAgree totem pole
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1437 (isolation #148) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

zulfy you're being very naive if you think the whole medagree is going to hold hands and finish this game in a draw together
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1440 (isolation #149) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

It's just telling that the emperor considers aronis stabbing ani in spain acceptable, but trying to stab zulfy in the Italian mainland brings out the fire and brimstone (and force lightning)
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1445 (isolation #150) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1443, Zulfy wrote:It's telling that OGML can't maintain his friendly facade for more than 3 posts.

This isn't about being friendly it's about strategy. I'm not offering to give you mun because I want to make friends.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1454 (isolation #151) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

It's going to be very interesting to watch what happens when Turkey gets through with the Balkans. They're going to have a huge supply center lead over Italy and nothing but some friendly words on the screen in between them and taking the whole peninsula.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1455 (isolation #152) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1452, Zulfy wrote:Hey aronis maybe take sleepy trieste and stay in the game? Let bygones be bygones?

Aronis wouldn't be able to get into Trieste within the next year even if he wanted to.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1457 (isolation #153) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

;)
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1459 (isolation #154) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1447, pablito wrote:Thanks for the explanation OGML - I'll let Zulfy take Mun. I would agree that even though I've not mentioned any intention of attacking you, you would be more unsettled if I had two centers in between you with little buffer in between. I trust Zulfy to let me just exist as I am as the buffer in between his two centers.

So if Mun goes to Zulfy as planned, should the MedAgree just leave OGML alone then and focus elsewhere? He's got enough to deal with and I'm more interested in OGML tinkering with discussion on others while things get settled elsewhere.

This would actually be super, thanks for being reasonable pabs. There's a lot of uncertainty in the north right now, so I'd be very happy to have an armistice line at Mun and leave it in zulfy's hands as long as y'all don't try to mess with me while I help my Scandinavian allies get their houses in order.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1461 (isolation #155) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1460, Zulfy wrote:
In post 1455, OhGodMyLife wrote:Aronis wouldn't be able to get into Trieste within the next year even if he wanted to.

Rather he wants to take italy, and he never will.

Don't be so sure, he's got one more turn to flip a coin and pick a move between attacking Naples and Rome with a 50/50 shot at taking a center again.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1479 (isolation #156) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:24 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1463, TheBreeze wrote:@OGML Radja is a Russian just as much as Cheery and I are, there will be no aggression against him. WarPac for lyfe

I guess I should prepare myself for your inevitable offensive against me then, since you've got nowhere else to go.

In post 1478, Bellaphant wrote:Calling All people around Trieste - what do you wanna do with it?

You or Mario should take it if you want to last more than the next few turns, but you really should have supported JDGA in there last turn because at this point even if you take it the clock is ticking on your life expectancy in this game.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1480 (isolation #157) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:25 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

If you guys are really thinking this is going to end in a fifteen way draw between the kumbaya best friends forever alliance tell me now so I can stop putting effort into this game
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1492 (isolation #158) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:53 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1491, Shadoweh wrote:You wouldn't be able to get both, though, Dan. And if you do actually try to take Vienna they can Hold against it.

Any support from mario could be disrupted, but I suspect your "friends" in Turkey want the whole of Austria for themselves...
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1495 (isolation #159) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:13 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1493, Randomnamechange wrote:Do we submit a move action now or no?

It's the build phase for the leaders who took a second center. We'll have a movement phase for the next 24 hours once the deadline timer ticks down.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1513 (isolation #160) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

This being public press is so interesting
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1514 (isolation #161) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I'm not sober tonight. pablito I have a proposition for you if you are interested in propositions. Let me proposition you, is what I'm trying to say.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1515 (isolation #162) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

midget and tbo we need a long-term survival plan. And we need TBO in Hol ASAP, so we each have two supply.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1517 (isolation #163) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

DN do you want to talk strategy? If we can leave NTH as a dmz you should go to wales and then out to sea because a Mediterranean reckoning is coming in those oceans of yours one of these days.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1519 (isolation #164) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

You guys need to start thinking more than a turn ahead. Go take MAO and threaten the MedAgree or they're just going to come eat you all. They're already eating you.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1521 (isolation #165) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1520, pablito wrote:pablito is always willing to be propositioned.

Take mun with my blessings. Build an army. Talk to me again in a year.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1522 (isolation #166) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Distinctly-Not-Turkish-Russians, I'd really like to know what your intentions are! You may still see pan-Russian unity, but I see you two as your own negotiating bloc, and Sevastopol has been taking orders directly from the Sultan since day one.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1523 (isolation #167) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

TheBreeze, you can be the Czar you were born to be!
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1524 (isolation #168) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Paging Drixx, if you're still lurking, please input the following order:

A Ser -> Gre
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1535 (isolation #169) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:18 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

pabs, this is about you keeping Mun and Ven. If you're just going to take Mun and trade Ven to Zulfy then we don't have a deal.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1536 (isolation #170) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:19 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1530, Nyalite wrote:Drixx if you are lurking I think you can see why OGML's suggested move would be awful for you.

Drixx is SOL either way, at least this way he can have the satisfaction of upsetting the Turkish apple cart for an extra year.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1578 (isolation #171) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

TBO you need to move home to Den this turn, I'm dislodging N from Kiel and if you don't move home he could flee to Den.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1585 (isolation #172) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

There are going to be some hilarious unintended consequences after that turn
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1586 (isolation #173) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Trieste flees to Ven and pablito is staring down the barrel of an elimination round.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1589 (isolation #174) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

This is a little bit dirty but I'm willing to support pabs into Mun so he survives instead of Zulfy, just need cooperation for a round of Cheery agreeing not to attack Ber and disrupt the support.

TBO, if N flees into Den I will support your fleet returning to Den with my unit in Kiel.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1591 (isolation #175) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In Italy's hour of need Turkey is busy on the home front, eating itself.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1592 (isolation #176) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

And Aronis has ActionDan checkmated next fall too hot diggity dog. Pour one out for the MedAgree.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1600 (isolation #177) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

N, I will help him into Den if you flee to Den. If you flee to Ruhr I'm actually willing to support you into Hol. Taking Kiel was in retaliation for attacking Ber. But I'd keep you in if you'll take Hol and then fight into France with me.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1601 (isolation #178) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1599, pablito wrote:@OGML, Venice was always going to fall this year whether it was to Zulfy or PrivateI. I don't want to be eliminated, and I think OGML you'd rather me be at your feet than someone else, so we all know what to do.

If there's a deal going on between Zulfy, N, OGML, and I to figure something out, that'd be great.

Ber will support you into Mun. I most certainly prefer you on my flank to zulfy. Thanks to Aronis grabbing Naples I don't there there is an outcome here with all four of you me zulfy and N can survive. My preference is to see zulfy be the one without a chair when the music stops this fall.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1603 (isolation #179) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

You can't flee to the center you were conquered from, and in addition private had a fleet and wouldn't be able to move to bud even if the former weren't the case
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1606 (isolation #180) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Really the only choice is Ven, Private needs a supply to stay alive, and therefore so will you.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1619 (isolation #181) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1618, animorpherv1 wrote:
@Jelly:

If STD stays and bothers to help support us during the fall, you can take his center. Move there any ways.

I see you've taken up my favorite hobby of hopelessly talking to the inactive slots
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1634 (isolation #182) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Bella and Mario - if you both input orders to move to bud you will bounce off each other and prevent radja from threatening the space, thus ensuring Mario retains it and gains Trieste to get a build.

Drixx, buddy, pal - try to grab Greece!
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1635 (isolation #183) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Wow nyalite is in a really strong position actually, Greek vulnerability aside. She could easily be the last Turk standing pretty quickly and come out of it with five centers and an inside track on a few more.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1671 (isolation #184) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:57 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1638, TheBreeze wrote:Nananananananananana hitler dr teeth ftw

Hey now, can we nix the Hitler comparison? Clearly you should call me Kaiser OhGottMeinLeben!

In post 1646, ActionDan wrote:
In post 1609, Zulfy wrote:if N changes his mind I am prepared to sacrifice myself for pablito.

Medagree forever.

The best Plan to deal with OGML is this:

Move to Berlin and have Cherry support you. N attacks Kiel

Pablito flips a coin on whether to attack Vienna or Munich

The best plan for who? Definitely not for the Russians, who pretty clearly marched west with the intention of taking some of my land for themselves, not to help divvy it among the Italians. And certainly not for pablito, who has no guarantee of surviving that coin flip.

Gotta admire that you're still trying to mix things up when you're a dead man walking though. Kudos.

In post 1636, N wrote:
In post 1600, OhGodMyLife wrote:N, I will help him into Den if you flee to Den. If you flee to Ruhr I'm actually willing to support you into Hol. Taking Kiel was in retaliation for attacking Ber. But I'd keep you in if you'll take Hol and then fight into France with me.

what are you talking about? you attacked me first

if TBO is eliminated this turn, it is on you.

I feel like you've pretty clearly not been following along most of the game. My move against you this past turn was explicitly announced, no surprise attack there. If you're talking about the previous spring phase, I clearly explained that as well. It's on you if your inattention caused you to attack me out of lack of trust. If I'm going to move forward, I need Kiel marching to my tune, and under your control it was doing no such thing. Now we can still be friends if you flee to Ruhr and not Den, my offer to support you into Hol stands. Flee to Den and you sign your own death warrant.

In post 1640, Randomnamechange wrote:Can someone explain what happenes with the Norway invasion, I'm confused.

You successfully dislodged Gale from Nor, so his army will be in Fin because it cannot retreat to Swe where you attacked from. This phase, unfortunately, you'll be playing a guessing game. Gale has two choices - try to move to Swe, or try to move to Nor. If you match his move to Swe you'll bounce, stay in Nor and he'll be eliminated in the fall. If you hold and he tries to take Nor, same outcome. But if you guess wrong he'll end up in one of the two centers and survive for another year.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1672 (isolation #185) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:00 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

pedit: Theoretically Gale could try to move to StP hoping that Breeze is vacating this turn to move further south, too
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1686 (isolation #186) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:47 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Nya, you can safely support your own army from Smy to Con. Shadow can't move a fleet directly from Ank to Smy. If Drixx/Serbia stays in Civil Disorder you'll actually end up with two builds, with a lock on taking Ank next year, and you'd still be able to build a fleet in Gre to help Dan if you really think helping Dan benefits you. Just a suggestion, but you'll be in an incredible position once you take sole control of the Sultanate.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1687 (isolation #187) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:55 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1673, ActionDan wrote:Also Pablito doesn't have a better chance of taking anything this turn.

pablito's best chance at survival is sticking with the plan we hashed out, I support him into Mun and Cheery leaves Ber alone for the round. He has no guarantee of surviving if he's just blindly attacking either Mun or Vie and hoping that everything else works out around him so he can occupy it unopposed, and I'm quite sure he isn't foolish enough to risk that to stay blindly loyal to an alliance that is now far away and unable to offer him any concrete help. Even if he does want to stay loyal to the MedAgree going forward he needs to guarantee himself a place at the table this round.

It really doesn't make any sense for the Russians to help the Italians get further than that into my territory. I'd imagine they're more concerned with making sure they're the winners in Germany long term than knocking off one of my supply centers short term and handing it to y'all.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1691 (isolation #188) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:05 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Are you trying to shame me for wanting to stay alive in the face of alliances I'm not included in?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1693 (isolation #189) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:12 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

The roles wouldn't be switched. I never would have agreed to an alliance between Turkey, Italy and Iberia as an Italian because I had the foresight to see the problem y'all are now finding yourselves in. If I was a Turk, sure, because you've effectively handed the early game to Turkey at this point. My position that mega alliances are foolish and will lead to easy sweeps for the people that best position themselves to take advantage of their naive neighbors is proving itself across 2/3 of the MedAgree right now.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1696 (isolation #190) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:28 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Because Aronis successfully took advantage of Italy while it's back was turned and Nya is poised to eat the rest of Turkey, yes. And I'd hardly call Drench an inactive player when we've got actual civil disorders all over the map.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1707 (isolation #191) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1706, TheBreeze wrote:Oh crap I forgot to submit

Fortunately for you that was a retreat phase!
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1718 (isolation #192) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Um yeah I'd rather have civil disorder or a replacement (even a dead player replacing back in) than a move controlled by people I can't even talk to about it
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1719 (isolation #193) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

That's a raw deal for midget cheery. A very raw deal.

I'm trying to support TBO into Den and pablito into Mun. Midget should be trying to end this year with two centers, not settling for his home center.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1720 (isolation #194) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Or I'll support TBO into Hol if N will agree to not disrupt Kiel or support Zulfy into Kiel.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1721 (isolation #195) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

That's up to TBO though if he wants his home center I'll support into Den
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1723 (isolation #196) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

If the plan is for zulfy to be supported to Kiel so pabs can move to mun behind that I can tell you right now it won't work as intended and pabs will die. I don't want pabs to die, this game will be a dreary place without his wit.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1731 (isolation #197) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:38 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1730, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1728, TheBadOne wrote:I don't really mind which territory I get, as long as I get one and don't get eliminated. Whether it's reclaiming Denmark or taking Holland (or even Norway if people think that's the best move) is fine by me, I'll need support for any of these actions.

If you are on, can you confirm this: you move to Norway, I move to Sweden, then next phase you leave and reclaim Denmark and I will take Norway having supported you.

Just FYI, if you guys agree to this course of action you'll have no more support coming out of Germany because I'll be getting wiped out.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1732 (isolation #198) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:05 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I still think TBO retaking Den now is the best course or action
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1736 (isolation #199) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:19 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Russia wants you and TBO out of the picture trading spots in Scandinavia for a couple of turns because they've come to eat me. I prefer TBO retaking his homeland because it also disrupts N supporting Zulfy to knock me out of Kiel.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”