Chaos Diplomacy FINISHED! Who were the survivors?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Don't worry, we'll help you free up Serbia. ;)

Bella darling, if you and OGML are really going to work with the Russians, you could always ask them to help support you into Budapest, give Budapest your place, then turn around with them to take the provinces that way..
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Hmmm...What do you think about that, ogml and the Russian conglomerate?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1176, Bellaphant wrote:Hmmm...What do you think about that, ogml and the Russian conglomerate?

My main concern personally is not getting wiped out in the next two years by Scandinavia with help from GB and France. I think it's not a bad plan if Mario is willing, considering that with Cephrir's elimination there's already not much we can do to stop Turkey/Sevastopol from taking the rest of the Balkans. But Shadoweh, where do you go once the Balkan conquest is complete? Would Bella and Mario just be tilting at windmills waiting for you to get around to attacking them, or is there a possibility we could all take the fight to the Italians with you?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Breeze and Cheery, you guys should be thinking about eventually recapturing StP
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Jelly if nothing else you should probably support the defense of Bel to try to slow the advance against you. If you hold on long enough German reinforcements might be able to get there.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1169, Shadoweh wrote:I would appreciate it if you'd attack Serbia this turn, Rorykins. It sounds like they certainly want to do the same to you. ;)

Drench, where do you suggest convoying to? I was thinking we'd either support Aeg into Greece or Rumania into Serbia in return for Sev.

Outright lies. Just wanted to point it out since I basically replaced out because I wasn't here from the start to make real alliances and a whole bunch of people were eyeing my spot. Telling lies about what I'm planning to do when I've asked to replace out is
particularly
poor taste Shadoweh.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 1165, ActionDan wrote:
In post 1162, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Agreeing with
Random
there and confirming my order of Army Norway to Belgium.
Working together is fun, lets get 'erm beers and chocolates. Belgium here we come :mrgreen:

STD ought to move into Belgium if you want to make progress.

Yeah that is the plan, but we need an army to support from the main land, otherwise occupying Berlin & Munich would take a while.

DN
and
AcRv
are we confirmed to go with the plan? Getting engaged is my main objective. Let me know if you have major concerns.

I trust my allies, and I expect them to trust me too.

DN Support Holds North Sea
AcRv moves to Edinburgh
Snakes Supports Army to Belgium [
Confirmed
]
STD Supports Army to Belgium [
Confirmed
]
TBO Convoys Army to Belgium
Gale moves to Belgium [
Confirmed
]
Random moves to Kiel / Berlin (based on judgement)
Ani moves to Brest [
Confirmed
] [DN needs to mention why the plan would fail]

Random
and
TBO
, can you please confirm too? Lets get this done.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Yeah uh, I got you mixed up with Mario which makes a lot more sense with the orders actually. Sorry for the confusion.
I try to keep my lies in good taste after all. Still want Rory to attack Serbia though.

If we're advancing fleets this turn, we literally cannot make progress towards Vienna or Budapest with them. I'm starting to wonder if we'll be able to convey our entire army to France before Italy escapes their country. That is not the kind of decision I would just make on my own in the year 1702! I really just want you to survive.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

N, if TBO agrees to spend his turn convoying Gale into Bel you should occupy Den this turn, even if midget moves into Kiel behind you we can force him back out in the fall before supply centers change hands.

TBO, you should reconsider your allegiance to Scandinavia, as you are putting yourself in imminent danger siding against Germany. You are currently Scandinavia's sacrificial lamb.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

STD, be careful you don't aid in your own elimination this year. You have no way to guarantee Gale doesn't just hold Bel for himself, and you're apparently agreeing to give up your home center this turn. You might be the one without a chair when the music stops.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Russians, you really need to get your forces back to the north before Gale gain a third center. He'll move his fleet before the end of the year and build and army in StP if left unchecked.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:30 pm

Actually
Random
, please choose between Bouncing N in Denmark and Bouncing OGML in Kiel. Seems like he is planning to move into Kiel right behind N.

TBO
, unless we trust each other we will just be picked off one by one. If this army convoy is successful, then I think Berlin would fall to Random and Kiel would fall to you.

And OGML is thinking that everyone is greedy like him. Best people who should get a build for us would be TBO and STD because they are the closest home centers in the main land and can build new armies for our alliance from there.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Gale your plan already calls for STD to give up his home center, so it will be ani gaining a build not him, even if you do miraculously give up the free center in Bel (hint: it wouldn't be greedy of you to keep it, it would be playing to win). If N agrees to try for Den I'll likely direct both of my armies into Kiel to bounce/control the space the same way the two Italian armies controlled Ven last turn. As it stands y'all may be able to take the low countries this year but Midget won't make any gains in Germany.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Denizens of Britain, please note y'all still seemed to be locked out of making any gains for yourself for the foreseeable future under Gale's leadership. France cedes ground to the MedAgree in exchange for setting up shop in the low countries, and all positive gains go to Scandinavia.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:54 pm

Btw, the worst case is not that STD could get eliminated, but the fact that the convoyed army could get disbanded.

Because in the fall, Snakes is going to support STD into Belgium. Which means if the army doesn't get to leave Belgium, then it
would be disbanded
!

Regarding fleets not making gains, the Army convoy's purpose is to establish a foothold for the alliance in the main lands. Without an Army to support a Fleet into the German lands, it is impossible to get any of OGML's centers.

And Lol, I am not the leader here. I proposed a plan for us, and DN is working it out so it helps all of us. I am just asking for confirmation.

You reek of manipulation OGML, German propaganda sucks and we all know it.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Well that only confirms Scandinavia would divvy up Germany and the British will get squat. It also shows how little regard Gale has for the French portion of this great alliance, since D3f's Parisian army is all but ignored. But by all means, Brits, if you want to be minor players completely at the mercy of your powerful allies, carry on.

Have fun with your smear campaign Gale. You snatched a territory the same as me, I'm just not one to ham it up with an "aw shucks" persona. You can try to abdicate the leadership role, but your plan which you so eagerly await DN's blessing on very clearly does the most for you personally out of anyone involved, and leaves more than one of your allies in precarious positions.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1184, OhGodMyLife wrote:STD, be careful you don't aid in your own elimination this year. You have no way to guarantee Gale doesn't just hold Bel for himself, and you're apparently agreeing to give up your home center this turn. You might be the one without a chair when the music stops.

This was my only concern. The plan is works out great as far as being unstoppable. There is no one that could prevent it. The only issue is if someone decides to not commit as this is a game of diplomacy and backstabs. This is why I would at least like for Ani to wait a turn before going into Brest and instead support Defender into BUL.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by DeathNote »

As Scandinavia pushes forward, I imagine Britain will be compensated. In the mean time, I am content with us just gaining positioning and strengthening our allies.

OGML, I understand you are a little nervous and you have every right to be but with all the alliances around you and how creative you are, I am sure you can find a way to keep your remaining team alive. With that said, siding with the team that could eliminate me seems much smarter then siding with the team that isn't anywhere near me.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:39 pm

I can just support hold my units if you guys want me to though, no worries.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

So what am I supposed to be doing this round?
You Are Worth It
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:31 pm

Honestly, I have no idea what the plan is right now. I really like the Army Convoy plan and Snakes and STD are game for it. DN wants Ani to have Brest (but not this turn), and wants Defender to go to Burgundy this turn, which would mean that you can support him into Burgundy while staying in Marseilles.

But DN thinks the Army Convoy wouldn't work, and if it wouldn't then I would like to Support Hold instead because the only way for it to not work is if AcRv and TBO are planning to stab me this turn. Which I would rather avoid if I can tbh.

So we are basically waiting on TBO, AcRv and DN to say what they would like to do.
AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:14 pm

Post by AcRv »

I missed a whole heap because yay uni but we working with Scandinavia again? I'm cool with that. Reading everything through but count me as confirmed on moving back to Edinburgh unless I say otherwise.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -
Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@mario, we need to chat!
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:09 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1197, Bellaphant wrote:@mario, we need to chat!

Sure.I'll be here this afternoon.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Bellaphant »

:) I need you and ogml to tell me what you think about me into Budapest and then me helping you into vie next stage? A swap, if you want.

And then how you feel about working with shadow et al generally

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”