DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:00 am

Post by DragonsofSummer »

Okay some thoughs on people with more than one vote on them.

Fircoal:

I find him to be the scummiest of the choices right now because he has shown a lack of concern for helping the town at all this game. Also because he feels all the justification that is needed for his vote on BM is:
Fircoal wrote:And Battlemage, I'm voting you because I like voting people named Battle Mage

I can see that as a joke at one point, but after being asked a few more times for reasons he still hasn't provided any.
I also really don't like this post:
Fircoal wrote:I think we should focus on another lurker without an excuse.

It reeks of oportunism to me.

So I will
Vote Fircoal

BattleMage next:

I always kind of feel like BM is scum, but it is more the way he posts than anything else. I have felt him scum and seen him come up town before so for now I'm not sure what to think of him.

Twito:

I can never really get a read on Twito, though his sarcastic play style is definately disconcerting the first time you see it. All in all I feel him as more protown than not right now because his posting really has dropped in all of his games, and while it may just be a clever ruse I highly doubt it. Also he hasn't done anything very scummy.

Pooky:

I feel that Pooky is town. I feel that though his arguement is flawed he truely believes it, and thus he doggedly chased it. He could just be faking it, but at this point I believe that he is really trying to catch scum.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:51 pm

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Let's lynch battlemage on principle
Hahaha lol... sorry I haven't been more active today so far guys... I just got a new summer job a few weeks ago and it has been enveloping much of my life I am going to do a reread later today and try to post something worthwhile.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:36 pm

Jingolaw I have been lurking terribly in every game I'm in across the board because my whole life has been taken over by work lately. I've been able to get on for roughly 5-10 mins a day and haven't had time to really keep up with any of it. But I was talking to Phoebus about the prod yesterday, and he did not want to replace me (I don't blame him, and I really did intend to be more involved in this game when I replaced in.)

So I am posting now, and no I don't have a post restriction either.

From top of the list down:
~N9V~
: Has posted a total of 6 times with no content ever. Potential scum.

Ancalagon
: Hasn't posted since May 31, but seemed to be trying on day one. Possible town.

Battle Mage
: He has been playing the way I have always seen him play, and as such I have no real read on him. I always think he is scummy.

Jingolaw
: Has been trying the whole game with various posts full of content, though he has not posted as much as some others, he is trying to find the scum in my eyes. Probable town.

JordanA24
: Has been saying a lot, while saying very little at the same time. He is trying, but I'm not sure what he is trying to do. Could be scum, could be town.

Miztef
Has been pursuing Jordan as scum for much of today. But has said why he is doing so. I'm not sure about him either.

Niempie
: Lurked and then attacked Skruffs, and then went back to lurking. Probable scum.

Pooky
I can never tell if Pooky is serious or not. Has made a lot of "joke" statements, but throws in a post with tons of content and reason every once in a while. Possible town.

Theopor_COD
I get a very town feel from Theo's posts, but can't really put my finger on why.

Talitha
Many have called her scum for reasons I don't understand, but I don't find a lot of content in any of her posting either. Could be either town or scum.

Skruffs
Replaced into the game and has succeeded where many others, including myself have failed, in contributing to the game. I get a town feeling from him right now.

Fielding Melish
... I got nothing here... not even from the people he was replacing... 4 posts total between the three of them.

So I will
Vote Niempie
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:34 pm

You're right thanks for pointing that out to me.

Shanaba
: Has already equaled the amount of posts of all of her predecessors, and has given actual content. Tentatively feels town for now.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:34 pm

Sorry Shanaba... my bad.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:04 am

I don't really fair that you are pushing Skruffs so hard on this either guys. Its his right to believe that Talli is the most pro-town and therefore say that if he was going after the most pro-town lynch he would try to lynch her. It doesn't imply anything other than that he believes Talli is more town looking than the rest of us right now.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:11 pm

What don't you understand about my last post Theo? I was just saying that I agreed it wasn't fair that everyone was pushing Skruffs so hard about his statement. I didn't feel it was a claim of I know this person is town, so much as an opinion he has/had. I felt that it had been adequately explained and that to keep pushing Skruffs on that alone was detracting from the game so I tried to put a stop to it. I don't know that it was me who did put a stop to it, but it does seem we have moved on.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:46 pm

Ahhh... I didn't even notice those words were missing. Your confusion makes complete sense now. Sorry about that.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:10 am

I hope to god he is joking... Are we potentially in lylo today? Cause it looks like there are still two killing roles out there. The one that shoots people and the wolves who eat people...
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:41 pm

You say this. But what do you offer as proof that I need to die? I rather like being alive to help the town as opposed to dead and unable to.

Anyway I think theo is right, and we all need to give some opinions. For now I am going to do a reread and then post some thoughts.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:43 pm

Theo I am working on it. I have been very busy with a bunch of different things as the summer comes to a close and I get ready to move back up to Colorado State University, but I will do my best to have all of my analysis done by Wednesday at the latest.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:06 pm

Analysis of players:

~N9V~
: Never gave the post he promised a while back analyzing the game, but has claimed cop, and for now is squarely on my town list. I liked his explanation of why he investigated BM as well, and I probably would have done the same in his position.

Ancalagon
: Gave some good Analysis while here, but has disappeared and is currently being replaced (I think). Will wait to judge based on the replacements actions. But for now temporarily on my town list.

Jingolaw
: Has been playing, and giving reason for almost all of his actions. Has also been pushing other players for their reasonings. He has given some very good analysis as well. Definitely on my town list.

JordanA24
: Has been pushing Skruffs hard since yesterday. He makes some good points, but is completely opposed to any other viewpoint than his imo. Has been very active, and I have to give him points for sticking to his guns, though if eventually Skruffs is proved town it will make him look really bad. For now he is also on my town list.

Also about the post you pointed out. The possible and potential thing is because I don't know whether they are town or not. That is me saying that I think they are town or that I think they are scum. I don't feel it is fair you hold against me that I felt people who are proved town were scum... I'm not infallible after all.

Miztef
: Replaced Coron who had three posts that no real information can be gleaned from. He has voiced his opinions well, but admits to being easily persuaded. Has also acted sort of confused at points in the game. He has not posted since the 8th of July
Mod could we get a prod on Miztef?
I don't like that he says he is easily persuaded, nor do I like his supposed confusion. For now he is on my scumlist.

PookyTheMagicalBear
: Has been very aggressive all game. ~N9V~ claims to have gotten an innocent investigation on him, and since I believe N9V he is on my town list. Though I am rather uncomfortable with him telling everyone to vote me just because he says so. He has done a good job of voicing his opinions and giving analysis on things which also give him points in my book. He is kind of random sometimes though.

Theopor_CoD
: Has been actively pursuing who he thinks is scum. Though he does lack in content in many of his posts. He pushed very hard for a niempie lynch, and does not seem to be helping the town all that much. He is on my scum list after this reread. I'd like to ask you for a post on what you think of the players still in the game as well.

Talitha
: Early on gave some very sound posts, and then disappeared for a while (she went on vacation). Now that she is back I like her posts less and less lately, though she has given a post explaining her lack of content. Has recently said she thinks Pooky is scum, and that puts a shadow of doubt on her as well. Also wants a mass claim. Tentatively on my scum list.

Skruffs
: Replaced The Goat who only posted 4 times but I like his post about random spam (though I understand it was very early in the game still). Has given some very good arguements, and I still think he did a good job of showing why Jordan's logic was flawed yesterday. He is still on my town list.

Shanaba
: Replaced after 3 others had her role if I remember correctly. Posted a lot of good content yesterday, but hasn't posted since the new day started. I'm starting to think his role is cursed. Could go either way... might be town, might be scum.

For now
Vote Theopor_CoD
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:30 am

You are saying that because I voted for niempie I'm being hypocritical in voing for Theo...

By the way I understand your confusion. I did not make it very clear as to what reasons specifically that I am voting Theo. So here they are. I don't feel he is contributing, and I don't feel he is really helping the town. His push on Niempie was just part of my analysis, and the fact that I voted Niempie, is extremely different than pushing for a niempie lynch.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:52 pm

JordanA24 wrote:Well, you did call Niempie probable scum, but I see what you mean when you say there's a difference between what you did and what Theo did. But I still disagree with you saying Theo's not thelping.
I'm not saying he isn't trying to look like he is helping. Just to me it doesn't feel like he really is.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:58 am

JordanA24 wrote:
DragonsofSummer wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:Well, you did call Niempie probable scum, but I see what you mean when you say there's a difference between what you did and what Theo did. But I still disagree with you saying Theo's not thelping.
I'm not saying he isn't trying to look like he is helping. Just to me it doesn't feel like he really is.
How so?
I just feel like the tone of a lot of his posts has been forced and fake, its a gut thing, but from other games I've played with him I haven't felt him that way. So for now I am voting him.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:49 am

So you put a third vote on me? Your logic doesn't really make any sense at all to me with that statement.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:39 am

I am also fine with a mass claim at this point.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:15 am

It feels like we worked up to something... and then it just died...
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:58 am

Skruffs wrote:dammit, trade out all instances of "Thepor" with "dragons of summer"
lol... I was confused reading your post for that very reason.

Maybe we need a mod prod?
Mod Can we get a VC?
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:41 am

I would like Theo, Tali, and Shanaba.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:27 pm

I've done a more recent one theo... look a few pages back... I was wondering why you never responded to my request.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:54 pm

I asked you because I felt you had voiced your opinions the least. But you make a fair point.

Also you voted me so I would post my opinions... and I did. Doesn't that make your vote hypocritical at this point? Unless you have other reasons to be voting me that you didn't state before?
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:58 am

Pooky... what do you have against me? You still haven't given any reason that you think I'm scum.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:23 pm

Fair enough pooky... I just don't know what you expect me to present a defense against if all you do is say to kill me...
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:17 pm

Yeah Happy B-Day!
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:10 am

Thanks Mr. Flay!
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:12 am

He has an innocent investigation by a claimed cop on him cicero. So he can pretty much do whatever he wants unless the cop is either proven to be lying or insane.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:48 am

Well as you can see... despite no one presenting any evidence against me there is a nice sized band wagon on me.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:48 am

Ebwop: I am still fine with a mass claim.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:49 pm

Jordan... in which order do you want the two of us to go?
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:39 pm

Well alright... I'm the Village Idiot. I am kind of a psuedo-Jester. I win automatically if I get lynched, but otherwise I win if the town wins. My flavor is that I want to help but always seem to get in the way.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:37 am

Not really protesting, just complaining... I can't side with scum and win. I win when lynched, or if the town wins, so siding with scum at end game does me no good.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:10 pm

Hey Bobby... interesting analysis... in that you don't actually say anything at all either. You give no real reason for most of the people on your scum list to be there, and have just repeated things other people have said before to clear people.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:28 am

Who is supposed to be claiming next?
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:12 am

~N9V~- Cop
Pookie- Townie
Talitha- Wolfsbane (can't be targeted by wolves?)
DragonsofSummer- Village Idiot (Pseudo-Jester)
Skruffs- Gong Farmer (can't be targeted for 1 night)
Bobby Plump- Back up Doctor
Quagmire- Tailor (target swapper)
Jordan- Mason (with BM)

Cicero- Investigated innocent by N9V

I think thats everyone... if anyone sees someone I missed post it up.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:55 pm

Woot... more blind following of Pooky!
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:58 pm

EBWOP: Like I said Tali I was just complaining about him giving me no reasons for my lynch... obviously I can't make myself look worse with nothing to defend against... If the town is gonna lynch me fine. I will win, and find it hilariously ironic that it is completely possible that my lynch will lose the game for the rest of the town!
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:57 pm

Well after replacing in I decided it would be a good idea to make it look like I was allied with other people who were under heat (see instances of me semi-defending Skruffs when Jordan was really on him).

I would say it has worked rather well seeing as I am on the block.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:08 am

Dude... Thats the point of me being a townie jester though. None of you may believe me but I want the town to win with me. So yeah if the town is gonna hammer me fine, but otherwise I still want to catch scum.

Did no one actually read my claim?
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:31 am

I knew I should have just claimed unlynchable townie... oh well... I took a risk. It almost kind of worked... ok so it didn't. Amazing Job Pooky. I have to ask what tipped you off to be completely one tracked on lynching me?
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:06 am

Would you have bought it if I claimed unlynchable townie? (I had a rolename for it at some point but I don't remember what I was going to call myself now.)
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:58 pm

Fair enough. But you never answered my question... what made it so blatantly obvious to you that I was scum?
-Tyler Durden

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”