Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:11 am

Post by Skruffs »

Pooky - should we be blindly following you, now?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:19 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

This game needs no following it needs some forthright opinions . . .

Too many of us seem to be burying our heads in the sand.

Pooky pls elaborate on your vote for Dragons, thx. Reasons and the like.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:58 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

He need to die
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:41 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

You say this. But what do you offer as proof that I need to die? I rather like being alive to help the town as opposed to dead and unable to.

Anyway I think theo is right, and we all need to give some opinions. For now I am going to do a reread and then post some thoughts.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:19 pm

Post by Talitha »

Does Pooky smell wolf-ish to anyone else? I am mighty suspicious of him. (..sorry pooks..)
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:23 pm

Post by Talitha »

I am really hoping that Battle Mage's sibling is a bad wolf who is going to die shortly. If the other sibling is town, we're in trouble.

Nobody has commented on my mass claim idea. Any thoughts?

Also to get some discussion going, and assuming that we might have 4 wolves in the game, I would really like everyone to name their top 4 suspects for wolves, and who they would be willing to lynch today...
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:58 am

Post by JordanA24 »

If I really had to guess a scumteam now, I'd go for Skruffs (obviously), Tally, and any 2 of Ancalagon, DOS, Jingolaw or Shanba. But atm I am only willing to lynch Skruffs, the other 5 I meantioned have not got enough evidence against them for me to happily vote them.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Jingolaw
Jingolaw
Townie
Jingolaw
Townie
Townie

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:29 am

Post by Jingolaw »

Jordan’s continued accusation of Skruffs makes him look steadfast, but I don’t like how you brushed aside Skruffs’ valid points about you rushing Niempie’s wagon, Jordan, even if Skruffs is scum. I also don’t see Talitha as scummy anymore and I’m not sure why you do. And, of course, I'm not sure why I'm on your scumteam roster.

I’m just watching ~N9V~ closely at this point, but it’s tough to make a call with this game moving so slowly. I have no reason to doubt ~N9V~’s claim, particularly since nobody has counterclaimed, though I do have some suspicions: he only claimed one investigation the first time; he claimed an investigation after the identity of a party was known; the investigation of BM was odd, and; he’s advocating a no-lynch, even though if he’s a cop he can substantially raise the odds in our favor. Suspicious...or perhaps just careless.

Pooks is looking a bit scummy with the most recent posts, not that I wholly disagree with a DOS lynch, but I haven’t heard Pook’s reasons, so it looks bad...either that or Pooky’s just playing around to keep the game from stalling. Nah, couldn’t be.

The mass-claim idea isn’t horrible, Talitha, but think about it: at this point I’m not going to believe anyone anyway, save one person...the person who claims sibling and then confirms it by dying tonight. Perhaps a mass-claim makes more sense after the sibling dies and ~N8V~ investigates as directed.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:48 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Hmm... I think the town is jumping to conclusions about the other sibling, who neccessarily says that just because the role is sibling, it means they are neccessaily going to die the next night, it's more common that a sibling dies the night after their partner dies, but it doesn't mean that happens all the time.

Jingolaw, I say again, we were an hour from deadline, Niempie was looking the most suspicious, I didn't really have a choice, it was Niempie or no-lynch, and no-lynch is hardly ever a good thing.

Jingolawm you're on my scumteam roster because I have a slight gut suspicion of you, but you're very interchangable, I said "If I had to guess a scumteam", and I said the only one I'm willing to lynch atm is Skruffs.

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

I don't know if the doctor could prevent a suicide, if that is what is going to happen to BM's sibling.

Mass claim sounds fine to me...

Jordan - what 'evidence' is there for me?? I am so confused. Here's some evidence against you: You ignored everything that happened yesterday after your wagon (like the deadline wagon, the night deaths, etc) to focus back on me today, which I have seen scum do in two or three games now. Anime Mafia - mini, yamahoko on cubs fan, day two, and PS2SUX mafia, klebian on coolbot, is two of them. I can probably russle up more, if you want.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:44 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Skruffs wrote:Jordan - what 'evidence' is there for me?? I am so confused. Here's some evidence against you: You ignored everything that happened yesterday after your wagon (like the deadline wagon, the night deaths, etc) to focus back on me today, which I have seen scum do in two or three games now. Anime Mafia - mini, yamahoko on cubs fan, day two, and PS2SUX mafia, klebian on coolbot, is two of them. I can probably russle up more, if you want.
Obviously, someone hasn't been reading the thread. Almost every single argument you make against me is pure craplogic. Honestly, when will you learn to give up, it just ain't working. It's almost as if you've got a grudge against me or something. Also, you just posting your very weak argument against me (again), rather than defending yourself, when the evidence I've posted is as clear as the nose on your face I'd imagine means you can't defend yourself against the arguments I post against you.

Obviously I'm going to focus back on you today, the one and only reason I unvoted you yesterday is for some reason, no-one else was voting for you, we only had an hour left, and we really needed a lynch. You seriously think I'm going to forget EVERYTHING you did yesterday.

And just because sometimes scum do something, doesn't neccessarily mean all scum do it and townies never do. And I'd imagine in those examples, the ones who were going after one person had a lot of support in the thread as well, if I were scum, I wouldn't be solely be going against you, because no-one else is voting you.

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:01 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm not expecting you to forget. Did I say 'forget about yesterday'? No. I asked why you ignored
everything and everyone else
to start a wagon back up on me, again, when there was More to look at in the game.

Why are you voting me? Why do you think I am scummy? If you are going to focus on me to the exclusion of everyone else, please state reasonings so that it can be addressed by me and everyone else.

Jingo - Jordan sees Talitha as scummy because she advocated a lurker lynch day one (though he advocated nearly the same himself, day two) and (I am guessing) because I stood up for her after he got an easy four votes on her about a page into day two.

Jordan - what is your opinion of Pookie and Dragons of Summer? I don't remember you thinking DoS was scummy before Pookie voted him - now, suddenly, he's on your list. Why?

If nobody was voting me yesterday, maybe it was because your reasoning was weak. Now you are jumping back on me today, using the
same reasoning
, which gives you a good excuse to just keep on voting me until (presumable, based on previous play) you see a last minute wagon you can jump onto.

Sorry, that doesn't cut it for me. Your behavior does *not* strike me as town, in any way.
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:05 am

Post by Phoebus »

Vote Count:

1 Dragons of Summer (Pooky)
1 Skruffs (Jordan)

9 not voting

6 to lynch
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:59 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

So who's not posting?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:17 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Firstly Skruffs, you're constantly attacking a protown player (ie.Me), and seem hallbent on getting me lynched, we hardly need another town loss, we may be in, and we're definatly close to, lylo, another town death, followed by a town NK, could be the win for the scum, aka you.

Secondly, this slip still doesn't sit right with me:
Skruffs wrote:If I was going after the most convenient town lynch, I would have wagoned onto Talitha with you. That's not my perogative.
There's a claimed cop, so I doubt that was a cop slip up, so that only leaves us with that being a potential scum slip. After I questioned it, your response was:
Skruffs wrote:Are you fishing, now, too?
Seemed like a very scummy thing to say, instead of answering the question, you try and reverse the story as evidence for my guilt. Also, the fact that it was ignored by a lot of people I think is further evidence that it was a scum slip. If you are town, when you made that slip, I'd bet a lot more people would have jumped on that, rather than just me (I know I'm town) and Pooks (A claimed cop has an innocent on him, a point that a lot of you seem to be forgetting).

There we are, there's my case.

While I'm at it, I think I'll revise my scumlist:

Skruffs, DOS, Tally and 1 of Anca, Jingolaw and Shanba

DOS after a quick lookthrough of the game, I'm not happy with,
DOS wrote:Jingolaw I have been lurking terribly in every game I'm in across the board because my whole life has been taken over by work lately. I've been able to get on for roughly 5-10 mins a day and haven't had time to really keep up with any of it. But I was talking to Phoebus about the prod yesterday, and he did not want to replace me (I don't blame him, and I really did intend to be more involved in this game when I replaced in.)

So I am posting now, and no I don't have a post restriction either.

From top of the list down:
~N9V~:
Has posted a total of 6 times with no content ever. Potential scum.

Ancalagon:
Hasn't posted since May 31, but seemed to be trying on day one. Possible town.

Battle Mage:
He has been playing the way I have always seen him play, and as such I have no real read on him. I always think he is scummy.

Jingolaw:
Has been trying the whole game with various posts full of content, though he has not posted as much as some others, he is trying to find the scum in my eyes. Probable town.

JordanA24:
Has been saying a lot, while saying very little at the same time. He is trying, but I'm not sure what he is trying to do. Could be scum, could be town.

Miztef
Has been pursuing Jordan as scum for much of today. But has said why he is doing so. I'm not sure about him either.

Niempie:
Lurked and then attacked Skruffs, and then went back to lurking. Probable scum.

Pooky
I can never tell if Pooky is serious or not. Has made a lot of "joke" statements, but throws in a post with tons of content and reason every once in a while. Possible town.

Theopor_COD
I get a very town feel from Theo's posts, but can't really put my finger on why.

Talitha
Many have called her scum for reasons I don't understand, but I don't find a lot of content in any of her posting either. Could be either town or scum.

Skruffs
Replaced into the game and has succeeded where many others, including myself have failed, in contributing to the game. I get a town feeling from him right now.

Fielding Melish
... I got nothing here... not even from the people he was replacing... 4 posts total between the three of them.

So I will
Vote Niempie
VERY wishy-washy analysis, I think I count 3 "Not sure's", 1 "I always think he's scum" and a lot of "possible"'s and "potential"'s. And a lot of the people he had marked down as scum are either confirmed or claimed town (~N9V~, BM and Niempie) and he had Skruffs as town here as well.

Also, the majority of his posts have been very short and contentless. When they're not, they've been either defending himself or Skruffs, or putting the 4th vote on Fircoal. I think Fircoal's role name suggests he was an evil charachter, but I don't think he was part of the main scum team.

Mod:
Do you mind if I ask that, if a warewolf is killed, will their role be revealed as something like "Warewolf"?

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:09 am

Post by Skruffs »

JordanA24 wrote:Firstly Skruffs, you're constantly attacking a protown player (ie.Me), and seem hallbent on getting me lynched, we hardly need another town loss, we may be in, and we're definatly close to, lylo, another town death, followed by a town NK, could be the win for the scum, aka you.
Back this up with evidence.
Who's voting who?
Who wants people to by lynched for not agreeing with them?
Who's singleminded focus since yesterday has been the lynching of ONE player?
Who's voting oppurtunistically in this game?
You really need to take a look at yourself before you start accusing me of these things. I'll read the rest of your post later, though.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:16 am

Post by Skruffs »

JordanA24 wrote: Secondly, this slip still doesn't sit right with me:
Skruffs wrote:If I was going after the most convenient town lynch, I would have wagoned onto Talitha with you. That's not my perogative.
There's a claimed cop, so I doubt that was a cop slip up, so that only leaves us with that being a potential scum slip. After I questioned it, your response was:
Skruffs wrote:Are you fishing, now, too?
Secondly, and as I've stated again, and again, that was not a slip. You were pushing hard for a talitha lynch the day before - for doing something that is not by most people considered scummy. Then you attacked me for questioning this. You accused me of pushing for 'the easiest town lynch' - and I flip flopped it on you and said you were doing the exact same thing you were accusing me of doing. I never claimed cop, and I never meant for it to be insinuated that I was claiming or breadcrumbing anything like cop - that was way before NV9 claimed cop, too. I know you really really really want to distort anything to get that delicious mislynch or two you need to win, but you are cutting off your own feet by trying to make something into what it is not.

Rest of your post, later. I'm doing individual posts because I want you to read my posts and really look through them. You seem to have this incredible bias towards me for questioning your actions, and that's going to end up getting you in trouble.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:59 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Skruffs wrote: Who's voting who?
Well, we're voting eachother.
Skruffs wrote:Who wants people to by lynched for not agreeing with them?
I'm voting you for the reasons in my last post.
Skruffs wrote:Who's singleminded focus since yesterday has been the lynching of ONE player?
Is this a problem if someone is 99% sure that someone else is scum?
Skruffs wrote:Who's voting oppurtunistically in this game?
If you're talking about the Niempie lynch, I say for he last time, we were 1 hour from deadline, and we needed a lynch. Since the town wasn't willing to lynch you, it had to be Niempie.
Skruffs wrote:and I flip flopped it on you and said you were doing the exact same thing you were accusing me of doing.
I don't believe you, the way you worded it made it look like much more than that. Why do you think most people just ignored it? Even if it wasn't a scum slip, imo it still looked enough like one that it should have been examined more by the town.
Skruffs wrote:You seem to have this incredible bias towards me for questioning your actions, and that's going to end up getting you in trouble.
It won't, if the town's got any sense, you'll be lynched by the end of the day.

And what's your opinion on DOS?

theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:14 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Ergh . . .

I don't really feel like I've got anywhere near a good grasp on this game.

n9v's investigations seem weak - especially investigating BM the night he gets offed.

Of the others meh dunno. Something needs to happen to spark the game into life or sway it from the Jordan/Skruffs continuing battle - which currently doesn't excite me.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:36 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Let's play follow the bear . . . nothing much else seems like a worthwhile avenue.

vote DOS
- maybe then he'll post his opinions as he suggested at top of page.
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:24 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

YOu wanna know why I investigated BM. It's cuz he always plays the same, and you can't be sure what his alliance is. I already know who I'm going to investigate tonight.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:43 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

Theo I am working on it. I have been very busy with a bunch of different things as the summer comes to a close and I get ready to move back up to Colorado State University, but I will do my best to have all of my analysis done by Wednesday at the latest.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:34 pm

Post by Talitha »

Life is pretty busy and I've been sick... I am sorry for my slackness though. Just posting to say I'm still here and working on finding scum. :) I started reading over.. got to about page 6 and then the words started all blurring together :(
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:19 am

Post by Phoebus »

Do you mind if I ask that, if a warewolf is killed, will their role be revealed as something like "Warewolf"?
That is quite likely.
Probably with better spelling ;)
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:55 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Phoebus wrote:
That is quite likely.
Probably with better spelling ;)
:oops:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”