Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:18 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 573, Lalendra wrote:
In post 571, Garmr wrote:I like how lala doesn't even dispute my points against her and instead try to discredit me by using other things not related. She doesn't even bother.

Pretty sure I've already responded to your points, if you go back a bit, but if there's anything I didn't respond to, throw it out there.

well the points where

-why the sudden change of read it pretty obvious you thought I was town yesterday and if you thought I was just a anti town player when i voted pist that isn't a smart scum move and leans more towards the anti town area. As scum it would of drew to much attention to myself and I would be targeted by power role galore.

-your reasons for voting me was a total misrep of my post
In post 498, Lalendra wrote:I am not at all liking the exchange between melter and garmr. Melter is making valid points, Garmr is making almost unintelligible responses that
mostly consist of "NOPE YOUR WroNG LOL
". I don't really feel as though melter is misrepresenting what went on with garmr d1, and his responses to melter's points have caused him to officially surpass dier as my top scum read atm. While I didn't have a problem with people voting pistachio per se, I didn't like the quick hammer; yes, there were other people who had declared ITH, which is precisely why you DON'T then hammer the person without saying anything. It was pretty clear that there was a reason that they were waiting to hammer him.
VOTE: garmr

Sure my post did say he was wrong and I gave the reasons why he was wrong it's not like i went "yolo you're wrong faggot get headshotted" thus you already misrepresented me with the bolded bit. You also never go on to say why melter points are right and why you agree with them.

Also lets look at your posts 506 to 573 they are pretty much extremely short one sentence empty comments you can flick off your shoulder with no reasoning in them at all or actually trying to get information.

Also I would like to bring up the fact that you slipped in saying you prefer to lynch your town policy read over your scum reads. You would rather lynch town than scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 596, Keyser Söze wrote:Haschel Cedricson and Lalendra have been quiet :shifty:

haschel is a wagon which is unlikely to take off today. I see you have been thinking about lalendra through so care to join me on lalendra wagon?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:23 am

Post by Garmr »

Also would like to add the point that lalendra hasn't had a independent thought of her own and explained it since the start of day 2. It's like day 1 is over so she has been relaxing into the back ground this seems more like noob scum straight out of the newbie games.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:40 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

VOTE: Lalendra

Unofficial VC

[4] Garmr - Meanmelter, Dwlee99, mykonian, Lalendra [L-2]
[3] Lalendra - Dierfire, Garmr, Keyser Söze [L-3]
[1] Hieirama - herrcombs [L-5]
[1] Dierfire - BlueBloodedToffee [L-5]

Not Voting - Haschel Cedricson, Hieirama

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't like how Garmr keeps telling us to meta him. It comes off as "I changed my playstyle look I'm not scum!!one1!!"
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:12 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 604, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't like how Garmr keeps telling us to meta him. It comes off as "I changed my playstyle look I'm not scum!!one1!!"

It irritates me people would accuse me of doing things a noob scum would do when I have never lost a scum game by town catching me (I had a sk kill me once when he was hunting town due to the fact he needed to keep towns focus on scum since scum had already taking a few hits at that stage.)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 605, Garmr wrote:
In post 604, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't like how Garmr keeps telling us to meta him. It comes off as "I changed my playstyle look I'm not scum!!one1!!"

It irritates me people would accuse me of doing things a noob scum would do when I have never lost a scum game by town catching me (I had a sk kill me once when he was hunting town due to the fact he needed to keep towns focus on scum since scum had already taking a few hits at that stage.)

Mistakes can be made. Doesn't matter how good you are at the game.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Hieirama

In post 589, Hieirama wrote:"My opinion still stands"
Past opinion was: "I assume he's Town."
Sorry, didn't feel like typing it out again.
I didn't substantiate it well enough. If you need a clarification, one reason why I Townread him is because his tone sounds like it's at a Town POV.

If you're reading Garmr as Town, then do you think that people voting for him are more likely to be Mafia?
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Hieirama »

In post 590, herrcombs wrote:Sigh... I think we're speaking a different language. This is not the first time this has happened to me. And I'm starting to believe that this might just be another one of my awful TvTs that I should abandon in order to catch someone who is more likely scum.

I've also done this once before but I actually didn't give it up so it ended badly. XD

Meanmelter wrote:
In post 520, Hieirama wrote:@Herrcombs @meanmelter
In post 491, Meanmelter wrote:
@Hieirama
You said you agreed with Garmr's last paragraph in his post. Can you explain to me, in your words, where you found me to be misrepresenting him and where I was making it seem like a "giant fucking long time?"

I agreed with the fact that you failed to address his break and how he came back.
I didn't get the "giant fucking long time" part, but I feel as if the " nothing productive " is an understatement,((understatement, misrep sort of go along))

What is there to address about his break? He said he had zero motivation and that he might feel more motivated after two day break. He came back, gave a few reads and quick hammered Pistachi0n.

Perhaps you would like to inform me of what productive thing he did do?

You think the hardclaim was a scum thing, right? A counterargument would be that he ragequitted as Town and took a break, and he did come back better((at least imo he did)).

Sure.

242, Came back from break and gave Town reads.
269 and 270 scum reads.
And with that they continue to argue with people, mainly their scum reads. Arguing can be productive if done right, it can produce reads and opinions and all that good stuff.
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 am

Post by mykonian »

Can we just make the observation that hier argues from the point where she already knows garmr is town, then finds the arguments to go with it? After that little has to be said there, I think.

I know it's scummy, I know it should get lynched, I don't know how someone got to play this game and not avoid it as a tell, I don't understand why it is happening.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Hieirama »

In post 607, Dierfire wrote:
@Hieirama

In post 589, Hieirama wrote:"My opinion still stands"
Past opinion was: "I assume he's Town."
Sorry, didn't feel like typing it out again.
I didn't substantiate it well enough. If you need a clarification, one reason why I Townread him is because his tone sounds like it's at a Town POV.

If you're reading Garmr as Town, then do you think that people voting for him are more likely to be Mafia?

Ehh I can see one consisting in there, but I'm not too positive since like almost everyone scumreads him. >_>
I think it's the evidence that they put up is more alignment indicative then the fact if they're voting or not.
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Dierfire »

I'm not sure that I understand any of that...at all.
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Hieirama »

In post 609, mykonian wrote:Can we just make the observation that hier argues from the point where she already knows garmr is town, then finds the arguments to go with it? After that little has to be said there, I think.

I know it's scummy, I know it should get lynched, I don't know how someone got to play this game and not avoid it as a tell, I don't understand why it is happening.

Fgs I triggered the defense tell again?
//tiny rant
I'm going to defend people until they give me a reason not to.

People sometimes don't defend players because they're scared of being called out for it... Or they're wrong...
But defending has benefits: could prevent a mislynch if it's right, gives a lot of information to look into if they sometime flip, and it brings counterarguments.
All arguments need to be put forward. Otherwise scum can just drive the main argument if it's in their favor because no one dares to go against the main argument.

//

Also that would be terrible scum play. If Garmr was actually a PR then Scum should try to get him lynched, not keep him alive. :/

@p-edit: Votes aren't as alignment indicative as presented evidence is. You should analyze their argument rather then their vote.
Better?
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:23 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 612, Hieirama wrote:Fgs I triggered the defense tell again?
//tiny rant

You never had an original reason to think he was town. (but by all means, if I missed it, kindly quote it). It's always a situation someone saw as scummy, then in your opinion garmr is town and you try to find a town explanation for it.

So as long as you keep defending him and you don't give any of us a clue why you even know he's town, yeah, you'll keep triggering that tell.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 612, Hieirama wrote:
In post 609, mykonian wrote:Can we just make the observation that hier argues from the point where she already knows garmr is town, then finds the arguments to go with it? After that little has to be said there, I think.

Fgs I triggered the defense tell again?
//tiny rant

People sometimes don't defend players because they're scared of being called out for it... Or they're wrong...
But defending has benefits: could prevent a mislynch if it's right, gives a lot of information to look into if they sometime flip, and it brings counterarguments.
All arguments need to be put forward. Otherwise scum can just drive the main argument if it's in their favor because no one dares to go against the main argument.

//

Also that would be terrible scum play. If Garmr was actually a PR then Scum should try to get him lynched, not keep him alive. :/

@p-edit: Votes aren't as alignment indicative as presented evidence is. You should analyze their argument rather then their vote.
Better?

Yes, you should present arguments, but you need to look at the arguments. The soft-to-hard claim without prompting was sooo bad. The hammer, we had more to talk about and he just denies it.

I still don't know just because of Lalendra, but I feel like we need a flip from one of them. I'd prefer the garmr lynch but if someone gives more reason against Lalendra than my Garmr read I will switch wagons.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Dierfire »

I understand that better, thanks! Still, I was hoping that you might do some of that analysis yourself!
Who is most likely to be Mafia on Garmr's wagon? Who is least likely? If, as you say, the Mafia should be trying hard to lynch Garmr, then why have they not yet succeeded? Do you think that they lack the votes (that is, that most of the Mafia players are already voting for Garmr and are therefore unable to add votes to the wagon), or that they are trying to slow the lynch so as to avoid suspicion (that is, that most of the Mafia are not voting for Garmr currently but are planning to do so later)?

EDIT: Yes, those things as well!

EDIT AGAIN: I really have nothing to say about this one, I just wanted to point out that the first edit was about Mykonian's post.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Hey, I've been busy getting my own game off the ground. I'll get caught up tomorrow, I promise. Might even vote!
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 600, Garmr wrote:
Also I would like to bring up the fact that you slipped in saying you prefer to lynch your town policy read over your scum reads. You would rather lynch town than scum.

Sorry but I'm not seeing that in the posts you quoted here. Can you please point out specifically where I said that?

I'm really getting tired of explaining this, but I'll say it again - my read on you evolved. First it was a PL, then it was your blatantly terrible and anti-town play, then it was your responses to pressure and general attitude toward the game that made me feel that you were in fact scum.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Lalendra »

There's always a first time, you can't use never having been caught as a reason why you're not scum THIS time.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

Vote Count 2.3

[4]
Garmr - Meanmelter, Dwlee99, mykonian, Lalendra [L-2]
[3]
Lalendra - Dierfire. Garmr, Keyser Söze [L-3]
[1]
Hieirama - herrcombs [L-5]
[1]
Dierfire - BlueBloodedToffee [L-5]

Not Voting -
Haschel Cedricson, Hieirama

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline - (expired on 2015-10-17 12:30:00)

Sorry for the delay.
Last edited by A Simple Plan on Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 617, Lalendra wrote:
In post 600, Garmr wrote:

Sorry but I'm not seeing that in the posts you quoted here. Can you please point out specifically where I said that?

I'm really getting tired of explaining this, but I'll say it again - my read on you evolved. First it was a PL, then it was your blatantly terrible and anti-town play, then it was your responses to pressure and general attitude toward the game that made me feel that you were in fact scum.

well this ones easy

In post 312, Lalendra wrote:
In post 309, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:It sounds like you're undecided on Dier.

If we get a wagon forming on him, maybe you will have a chance to develop a better read?

I would still prefer to lynch Garmr but I would not be opposed to Dier as a compromise lynch, because yes, I am undecided and would be interested to see how he reacts.

You said this when I was apparently a policy lynch lol.

In post 618, Lalendra wrote:

There's always a first time, you can't use never having been caught as a reason why you're not scum THIS time.

another filler post by you.

No actual content today I see.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:08 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I fail at catching up.

I really will try to get up to date with this today.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:15 pm

In post 432, Dwlee99 wrote:And garmr quicklynches. *flips table*

In post 433, Hieirama wrote:
In post 428, Dwlee99 wrote:What's stopping you from being proactive TODAY hieirama?

Well, the Day was kind of over already.

That quickhammer though

Neither of you have a problem with any other votes on the wagon? Because there were quite a few bad votes - including my own.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

bbt haven't you heard I'm the Antichrist.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:35 pm

In post 465, Dierfire wrote:
I'm still having difficulty sorting you out

Why do you think this is? I don't think you've ever shown much difficulty in working me out before.

In post 468, Dwlee99 wrote:
My only current problem with Garmr / Lalendra is that I feel one of them is scum, but I can't decide which one. Lalendra tried to push the garmr lynch as a policy lynch, which it hasn't been for me the entire game, and so I feel like scum!Lalendra wouldn't try to policy lynch scum!Garmr which would mean only one of them is scum. I'm confident in my garmr vote for now because of that quickhammer which was so fricking scummy. He ended day early without even declaring intent.

Why can't both Lalendra and Garmr be town? Why must ONE be scum? Like, why wouldn't town!Lalendra policy lynch town!Garmr?

I don't know why the quickhammer was scummy and the people who are pushing this seriously need to be looked at. The Day was clearly over.

In post 469, Garmr wrote:Lol the day was over people were putting intentions to hammer on pista if you actually think that's scummy hammering that's kinda pathetic.

This.

In post 470, Garmr wrote:and the person who was town reading me the most dies. Also what's curious is myko was pushing me all day then votes pista and is now acting like the pista lynch was all my fault lol.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

As a side note, if Garmr flips scum I'm going to hate myself forever. I'm sticking to my guns, and my gut, that he is town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”