BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:06 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I have a couple of ideas for why implosion may have been killed but I'm going to keep them close to my chest for the time being.

Mykonian, what are your thoughts outside of Garmr?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:46 am

In post 357, Dierfire wrote:
Garmr
is probably Town, I think. I definitely don't believe that the use of "honestly" is relevant, and the claim makes less sense from a Mafia player than from a Town player. Still, Mykonian was reading to me as Town as well, so I'd look elsewhere on his wagon for Mafia players.
Mykonian
seems to be stuck in a tunnel, but I'd read him as Town.

Hey Dier, can we go back to these reads please?

Wanna go take a look at that Garmr wagon and tell me your thoughts on it? Who was scum on his wagon?

Why do you think Myko is town?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:04 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 443, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 441, mykonian wrote:Now that's an interesting kill. For one because I would have guessed someone else to go, for two because implosion was the odd man out of the obvtown group when considering his reads.

Reread a bit and you can disagree with me here, but I don't think implosion was killed for his suspicions. He kept his reads close and given that feli's slot is the one replaced, I don't think that person gets a major say in the NK straight away. He came back on his dier read and anyway that's a common one. I think someone saw a pr tell there or scum had other motives with their kill.

BBT, I want your opinion on this.

I think it kind of makes sense? I don't think there was a single person scum reading implosion so, yeah, killing obvtown makes sense.

Usually, I think the NK on night one points to that persons reads being good - I want to have a look over this and see what implosion's final thoughts/reads were. However, I am acutely aware that there are people in this game who would be well aware of how I would approach the NK so I'm already somewhat hesitant to add any weight to it.

I'm also wondering why you asked me specifically.

VOTE: Dier

This should happen today.

There were more obvtown. He wasn't killed for his reads. He wasn't in a forcing position in the town. There's something else is going on. Anyway, keeping that in mind.

asking you becase you tend to make sense. And you didn't die.

Garmr should die a fiery death as well. Dier is in my blind spot, can't complain.
vote garmr

Good question about reads, I didn't reread over the night so I'm a bit out of it. Disliked the hammer on top of the rest of the play but idk. You know what I think there.

Hier I want to scumread. So much makes sense to me as scum but she's so, incredibly, blatant. Still dislike lalendra. lee and mean are town. I know what people saw in feli but I think it came from a good mindset. Haschel is the biggest worry, he knows what he's doing and he's not making moves.

Issue here is the kill. Makes me rather paranoid.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:08 am

Post by mykonian »

yeah actually fuck that dier vote. Look at yesterday and tell me garmr isn't obvious scum. I'm stuck in that tunnel for good reasons. He didn't achieve anything but somehow does want to hammer. Lives on a badly executed fakeclaim.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:12 am

Talk to me about your thoughts on the kill Myko. If Dier is in your blind spot, why are you doing nothing about it? I'm really not digging your tunnel on Garmr (See what I did there?)

I'm struggling to work out Hieirama - I must have flipped my read on him 8-10 times already.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:14 am

Also Myko, talk to me about .
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:24 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 455, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Also Myko, talk to me about .

looks good, town timing. I'm fine with it, all issues you can have with soze is his wooley playstyle.

In post 454, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Talk to me about your thoughts on the kill Myko.
It's wrong. Someone should be worried.

If Dier is in your blind spot, why are you doing nothing about it?
not my place to do. Nothing stands out to me, he doesn't really stand out.
I'm really not digging your tunnel on Garmr (See what I did there?)
you are wrong and you know it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:26 am

I disagree about Keyser's post - tell me what his reasons are for thinking Pistachion was scum.

Why is it wrong? Who should be worried?

Of course it is - if you're not paying attention to him then you can't get a read. I want you to pay attention to him.

I don't think I am. I think BP is an awful fake-claim for scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:26 am

Myko, do you think you would still be alive if Garmr was scum?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:32 am

Post by mykonian »

Yeah garmr is whatever. Everybody knows where he stands, eliminating me doesn't mean he's off the chopping block.

not sure what you want with your other post. I'm not going to call soze scum for that post, I think I've said enough about the kill for this moment, and I don't know how a shitty scumclaim makes garmr magically town.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:38 am

Post by mykonian »

I could iso dier a couple more times but meh. Boring. Not seeing why we'd lynch him right now.

I do think we gave haschel too much leeway day one. That's more than an old player lurk, that's a scummy one.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:13 am

Eliminating you gets rid of the biggest pusher of his wagon and someone who was widely town read therefore drawing no attention.

I was simply asking you what you think Keyser was scum reading Pistachion for after reading that post - can you answer it? I don't think you have said enough about the kill - I think you're being too vague and I'm super interested in your thoughts on it.

I agree on Haschel, rereading I realised how little he had actually done.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 448, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Hey Haschel, your very...quiet this game.

Let's talk. Thoughts on Dier and Mykonian?

Pro-town on both, albeit stronger for Dier. Dier's reads are well-founded and tend to go in similar directions to mine. I like Mykonian's methods and don't see scum motivation behind them, with the caveat that I don't care for his reaction to Garmr's claim.

I think the pistachi0wagon blew up unusually quickly; going from L-6 to lynched in one page isn't natural, particular given the amount (or lack thereof) of substantial discussion. Keyser's ISO analysis feels like a stretch and I don't care for BBT's 399 at all.

Hieirama, Lalendra, care to comment on that last wagon?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 442, Garmr wrote:
In post 441, mykonian wrote:Now that's an interesting kill. For one because I would have guessed someone else to go, for two because implosion was the odd man out of the obvtown group when considering his reads.

Reread a bit and you can disagree with me here, but I don't think implosion was killed for his suspicions. He kept his reads close and given that feli's slot is the one replaced, I don't think that person gets a major say in the NK straight away. He came back on his dier read and anyway that's a common one. I think someone saw a pr tell there or scum had other motives with their kill.

BBT, I want your opinion on this.

Curious why you say feli has a say in the night kill think this may be a slip

That seems a bit too obvious to be a slip, to me. I have also flip-flopped on Hieirama a few times, I really think that she's just newbtown. I think garmr and Dier were the scummiest on pistachios wagon.

VOTE: Dierfire
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 463, Lalendra wrote:I think garmr and Dier were the scummiest on pistachios wagon.

Why?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 451, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 357, Dierfire wrote:
Garmr
is probably Town, I think. I definitely don't believe that the use of "honestly" is relevant, and the claim makes less sense from a Mafia player than from a Town player. Still, Mykonian was reading to me as Town as well, so I'd look elsewhere on his wagon for Mafia players.
Mykonian
seems to be stuck in a tunnel, but I'd read him as Town.

Hey Dier, can we go back to these reads please?

Wanna go take a look at that Garmr wagon and tell me your thoughts on it? Who was scum on his wagon?

Why do you think Myko is town?

Unfortunately, the wagon on Garmr is not captured well by vote counts. Let's see...

In post 251, A Simple Plan wrote:[3] Garmr - mykonian, BlueBloodedToffee, pistachi0n [L-4]

Right before this DWL removed a vote from Garmr (cast in , removed in ). He then comes back in .
Right after this Lalendra adds a vote ().
Is that as far as the wagon went?

I'm still having difficulty sorting you out, so my best guess for Mafia on Garmr's wagon would probably be Lalendra. I like that shuffle from DWL less now than I did before; I should probably stop cutting him so much slack for inexperience.
Why is Mykonian Town? I agreed with his case on Hieirama (). His decision to stay on Garmr after making that case on Hieirama felt to me like Town on a mission (hence not switching to Hieirama). His vote didn't move much but he was paying attention to other players, and his activity level is high enough for me to give him points for not lurking.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Meanmelter »

Hello everyone! I am pretty glad to get this game started. Hello Myko by the way. I don't know if you remember me from a game a few years back or not.

Anyways, I have got all the way to the day 1 night cycle and I will catch up with everything else later today. Right now, I went through Day 1 and did some post analysis that I want to share with you all. I am going to be busy for a few hours so I will not be able to respond immediately. However, Sometime later, I Will share my opinions on how I feel with everyone and I will be sure to answer any questions you guys have for me. I will also include at the end who I will be voting for starting day 2

Post Analysis

# & # He said RVS is over, so you would expect him to change his vote sometimes, but he still has his RVS vote even tho he suspects Dwlee. And why wouldn't having your vote on him still matter? Why would an OMGUS vote be more scummy than someone who is holding onto their RVS for no real apparent reason when they want to suspect someone else as being scummy.
-Town rep.

# I think this is when Posts started getting more serious.

#: Jesus Christ this guy has nothing to say? No questions? No bandwagon even? He just adds clarity to a nickname, which isn't scummy at all, but it's scummy to me that it's all he says. I always find scum to be very inactive and trying to let time fly by day one. They want to raise as little suspicion as they can.
-Town rep.

# Up here we go, a vote at least. I feel this is reaching a bit far back at this point however from a case on page 2.
-Town rep.

# Reaction bait w/ OMGUS after flaming someone who did the same. If he uses this well I give him town rep. We will see. Though this post also gives me slight suspicion of a Myko/Garmr scumteam. Mostly because I have disliked both of their voting history & reasons behind them. I think this post could also be scum-on-scum action just to throw that old "Mafia don't attack other mafia" hat out of the way.
Null post

# "Should I go back to lurking or?" I am initially reading this as a sarcastic rhetoric question.

#132 "Lack of heir wagon is more worrying." I dislike this statement. Could be more aggressive bait however.
Leaning-scum

# I like this post as well. Good to see a nice long post from somebody. I do not totally agree with his opinion on Myko, who is avoiding a question it seems. Though I read Hier's #89 as a sarcastic question, which I do not find scummy, but perhaps he thinks differently, which I am okay with.
+Town rep

# WHAT?!?!

# What are you referring to,
mykonian
?

# I am getting a good feeling from these posts. I do hope he posts more & longer posts in the future.

#- Is this guy serious? I am not liking these posts at all. Claiming a power role like that and saying you have zero motivation for this game is not the best thing to say. Not sure if that's scum trying to draw people off his wagon, or a townie who's purposely trying to avoid making himself a night target because he's actually a different PR. Anyways, I would say this is a null read from someone who I've found scummy before, but the zero motivation thing is really not hitting me in the places they should.
-Town rep

# I would have probably voted onto Garmr at this point. Unless that would have made him L-1 Though I don't think it does?

# I dont think his post is very town. It just draws off attention for the mafia to find someone else to nightkill. Unless he really is a different power role.

# Why would he have an emotional outburst in a game like Mafia? I mean, I Can understand if something IRL happened, but usually you keep that stuff away from other people on the internet.

# Now, if I did see that no one died tonight, I would have seen it as the mafia targeting Garmr thinking he is lying and that he's another power role. Though I suppose that gives the mafia the option not to kill anyone. I just don't think they would even bother with Garmr to be honest though. Losing a D1 night kill feels like a setback.

# His play? He's done honestly nothing but give me bad vibes.

# You still have your vote on Felissan (Who is me now) from post #50 All you've said on the matter since then was on #59 when you looked at his post on #48. I feel his post was merely to add more pressure onto his wagon. I also feel like you don't take the rest of his post from 37/the rest of it: too seriously. It's a bit early in the game, he puts his vote on the wagon for suspicion of scum, and asks some questions to him.
Also Pistachi0n is giving me a town read, though it might change if he doesn't post more/more often.

# I feel there's some important analysis here. I feel this post was more of a 'summarization' of Garmr's posts however.

# Meh, I liked it. The last paragraph is a bit fluffy I suppose.

# It's more of post #171 into #177-178 where he soft claims a PR and then says he's bulletproof townie.

# Whoa who the hell is this? Where have you been? All this shit and we get a one-liner?
-Town rep

# So you really do have nothing to say? How exactly are you helping the town scumhunt? No questions?
-Town rep

# That's still going of the assumption he is town. And right now, he's looking the most scummy player. What if we policy lynch him and he ends up being mafia?

# Where are these people coming from? Perhaps I haven't noticed its been the same 5 people for the last 100 posts

# Pressure to get more of a response it seems, and failing to answer his questions.

# Here we go, what I like to see. Some good analysis of a few key people. Though I would have liked to see your view on Keyser Söze.
+Town rep

#You do raise a point on Lala being against a policy lynch and then seeming like she'll go through with it. However, I still feel like you're flogging a dead horse over trying to get scum to shoot you when you say you are BP Townie. Why shoot a BP, especially one that has "zero motivation?" And I think implosion was the only one to see your apparent 'gambit' that you're probably only saying after the fact.

# Oh so his weird soft-to-hard claim is now shoved under the rug? Christ.
-Town rep

# And it's dead. THIS IS NOT A GOD DAMN POLICY LYNCH FUCK. I feel like you saw lala unvote and then just did it yourself. As if her post was the main reason you even voted for him in the first place
-Town rep

#

#Yea but why would mafia waste shooting you if you are, in your words "Not really an important power role?"

# THATS... ugh I feel like you just took a 180 from your other post #282 only you still have no vote down. I find the inconsistancy a little scummy
-Town rep

# Ok

# What about everyone else tho? And one line?

# Ok

# That is no way to help your case, man.

# Wow and you hammer Jesus CHRIST.

VOTE: Garmr
You've done nothing at all productive for the town the entire game. You went from AFK one line posts to softclaiming out of no where and then hardclaiming thinking it was gonna somehow be useful for the town.
"Leon. Because almost every time I play conventional, I lose. So I'm sticking to my Jason vote" - happyd
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:49 am

Post by herrcombs »

Reading through Hieirama's ISO, I find it hard to convince myself either way that she's noobscum or noobtown. I need to see some more engagement from her today because yesterday it seemed like she was having serious difficulties breaking in and getting to the core of useful discussions. I unvoted her in preference of a push on pista after I caught up yesterday, but I'm not sure I was ever really satisfied with the unvote.

I'd like to see her answers to the questions posed by Haschel and Dier. And one of my own: what is your opinion of Garmr right now? What do you think of his last few actions yesterday?

VOTE: Hieirama
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Garmr was already acting scummy through all of D1 and then just hammered without declaring intent.
VOTE: Garmr

@MeanMelter: I did not take a 180 from my other post. I had misread Lalendra's post (She gave reasons for a garmr lynch and then I didn't see the part where she tried to make it all a policy lynch).

My only current problem with Garmr / Lalendra is that I feel one of them is scum, but I can't decide which one. Lalendra tried to push the garmr lynch as a policy lynch, which it hasn't been for me the entire game, and so I feel like scum!Lalendra wouldn't try to policy lynch scum!Garmr which would mean only one of them is scum. I'm confident in my garmr vote for now because of that quickhammer which was so fricking scummy. He ended day early without even declaring intent.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

Lol the day was over people were putting intentions to hammer on pista if you actually think that's scummy hammering that's kinda pathetic.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also what subject which needed addressing was there at the end of day 1? Lala pretty obvious scum she was pushing a policy lynch on me day 1 now she scum reads me and the person who was town reading me the most dies. Also what's curious is myko was pushing me all day then votes pista and is now acting like the pista lynch was all my fault lol.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

@bbt Your a bit of a pariah aren't you. At least you figured out I'm town and not a liar.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

If you want to engage in the pariah contract bbt with my flip I can pretty much say with 85 percent certainty that you are town. But You must be of eligible circumstance to engage in it. If you don't fit the criteria as town (if your scum don't even bother :P) do not sign with blood and don't worry about the contract. If signed I will do my best to avoid the mistakes of the past over our shared history and avoid the clash.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Garmr, there was still more to talk about. There was (someone said it) a full wagon in a page. You declare INTENT because it gives people time to make decisions and look over the wagon again.
And wtf is 472?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 473, Dwlee99 wrote:Garmr, there was still more to talk about. There was (someone said it) a full wagon in a page. You declare INTENT because it gives people time to make decisions and look over the wagon again.
And wtf is 472?

But I don't see why it would make me scum doing that I been in this game long enough and I have seen just as many town hammer in similar situations. I just came out a situation where scum didn't get hammered and lived a day because a flash wagon on him didn't go through and it cost town the game. Also admit it, it was the end of the day it's not like it made a big deal and there was many people not caring about the lynch and agreeing to it. Do you think it's strange that they are all acting like it was such a big deal that someone they were scum reading got lynched?

472 is me making sure I don't repeat a mistake of the past bbt should know what I'm talking about if he doesn't that's fine to I just want him to know.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”