Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:21 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1134, havingfitz wrote:Deasvail....look elsewhere. I think you're town so I'm not going to get all OMGUSy but the fact is...I do not bus as scum. I think in all my games I've only bussed once and the guy's lynch was inevitable. iirc I had Scorp as a suspect before Slandaar gave his results.

And the point of Slandaar's you're echoing about not following you and him has already been addressed, in yesterday's twilight. I was on a wagon with 2 other town reads as well. No reason to give you and Slandaar preference. Especially given both your reads were/are crap wrt to me and I've played with you before.

See, my problem here is that Scorpius' lynch was inevitable. So I question you using the fact that you only bus when it's inevitable as an argument. And if you're going to argue that you were bussing him before, well I'm afraid that the weak suspicion you had going on doesn't count.

My problem isn't so much with you not joining us on the Scorpius wagon. It's more with the reasons you used. Using the Blocky lynch against me was ridiculous. Complaining about our read on your slot when you'd barely posted was also kind of :?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:20 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1146, Fraggernaut wrote:UNVOTE:

Hmmm
Any specific reason for unvoting me?
I don't feel like theres anything I said that was rather convincing for you to unvote lol.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 1151, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1146, Fraggernaut wrote:UNVOTE:

Hmmm
Any specific reason for unvoting me?
I don't feel like theres anything I said that was rather convincing for you to unvote lol.

Fire, always so worried about my one singular vote.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Firebringer »

You are acting very erratic and it starting to concern my town read on you to be honest.
Usually erratic is good, but I don't know anymore.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Right now I'm reading ISOs & are looking at other players, therefore at the moment I removerd my vote on you.

ShadedMelee
ShadedMelee
Goon
ShadedMelee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:21 am

Post by ShadedMelee »

@grayfoxx what is your stance for a fitz lynch?
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

@Fire Do you not find HavingFitz bring eratic as scummy as well?

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Being eratic*

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1156, Fraggernaut wrote:@Fire Do you not find HavingFitz bring eratic as scummy as well?

He is not being as eratic, but he is giving of scum vibes.
The biggest was the way he described his scum play, which I think is a good way of fooling players often.
Especially by limiting your scum play to a very specific bit like "I don't bus teammates" thats very specific and would be too limiting for any scum to do.
Show

GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:08 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1155, ShadedMelee wrote:@grayfoxx what is your stance for a fitz lynch?

I'll go with it. Honestly been super lazy this game. Good for my meta atleast.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by havingfitz »

No time to post today...will get in here tomorrow.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1156, Fraggernaut wrote:Do you not find HavingFitz bring eratic as scummy as well?

How so?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Titus »

@DV, why no response to me outing my main?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1162, Titus wrote:@DV, why no response to me outing my main?

I knew it was you.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:00 am

Post by Firebringer »

Hey Titus what you think of Havingfitz?
Show

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:36 am

Post by havingfitz »

OK...so it's been a few days since I've had a chance to post and I've become the front runner for today's lynch.  Not good.  Thanks DV.

So to address DV's post 1150 comments:

The fact remains in my 30+ games as scum I have only been on a scum partner's lynch once.  And very rarely (as in I can't even find any examples) do I cast suspicions towards a partner as I did in pre-Slandaar info review.  So while the argument could be made that Scorp's fate was sealed and voting him means nothing...the fact I even threw suspicion his way before Slandaar outted him also supports me not being his partner.

Also...reiterating the point I made to Slandaar - when I am scum in a game with town Slandaar Slandaar is the first NK I push.  If I was scum in this game, which I am not, Slandaar would have been the NK target instead of Doc which would have avoided the entire fiasco of Slandaar catching Scorp visiting Doc.  My N1 action recommendations would have been to RB Doc (avoiding the odd vig shot) and killing Slandaar.  Scum would have been better off for that.

As for holding your Blocky lynch against you...I think you are referring to my point against not following you and Slandaar blindly.  First...iirc I have been town reading you since I joined the game.  The point about you being on Blocky was to illustrate that your reads are not perfect.  Which is/was also supported fmpov by yours and Slandaars reads on me.  For the two of you to be so full of yourself that anyone not blindly following you is suspect is absurd.  And your arguments that I should be following two of my town reads D2 is  negated by the fact 1) I was on the Firebringer wagon with two stronger town reads (Doc and Victor) and 2) I have a mind of my own.  So get down from the pedestal you and Slandaar were perched on :roll:

@Firebringer...how is my description of my scum play a good way of fooling players?  I have a very clear meta with regards to bussing and with offing Slandaar.  If you think pointing out facts is fooling you then I don't know what else it would take to get through your skull.  And if my "very specific" comments are "too limiting for any scum to do" as you say in post 1158...then why are you voting me?

@Firebringer...you were quick to join Garmr on the GrayFoxxxx wagon today.  Has your opinion of GrayFoxxxx changed or do you still think he is scum (which would mean of course that you think I've supported the lynch of TWO scum partners from your pov today!).

Here's where I stand with suspects atm.  Two scum left in the game and I believe they exist within the trio of Grayfoxxxx, Fragger and Shaded.  Everyone else is a pretty firm town read except for Firebringer.  But I give Firebringer a pass for his early entrance on the Scorp wagon coupled with Scorp voting back.  If he and Scorp were cross bussing each other early and when it wasn't really necessary then props to them.

The most likely candidate for a busser on Scorp by POE would be GrayFoxxxx...who also has done absolutely nothing since I have been in this game.  His willingness to play along on my wagon (while not actually laying a vote down?) for no stated reason only supports him being scum.

That leaves people not on Scorp's wagon as Fragger, Shaded and Victor.  At least one of these is scum IMO and this is the order I would rate them.  Victor being last because I town read him.

That's me pretty much caught up again I think.  If anyone of this is confusing to town...ask away.  

ShadedMelee
ShadedMelee
Goon
ShadedMelee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:14 am

Post by ShadedMelee »

In post 1165, havingfitz wrote:The fact remains in my 30+ games as scum I have only been on a scum partner's lynch once

This argument is bs. The fact that you not being on scum partner's lynch 30 times does not mean you were not on this game. It is called independence of probability events.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:26 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

I'm back but tired, will probably not read up tonight and might not have time tomorrow. Fair warning that you may have to wait to Friday for a content post.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1164, Firebringer wrote:Hey Titus what you think of Havingfitz?

I think GrayFoxx should be flipped.

There's a chance that Flagger is the townbeard.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1168, Titus wrote:
In post 1164, Firebringer wrote:Hey Titus what you think of Havingfitz?

I think GrayFoxx should be flipped.

There's a chance that Flagger is the townbeard.

So does that mean you'll shoot grayfoxx tonight if you do that will make me a happy chappy.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

Shoot me if you want. Not a good choice, I would add.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Firebringer »

@Havingfitz having a "clear meta on scum play" is no way a good way of playing. You are almost doing a "Truth Tell" by saying I don't do X as scum, so I am not obviously scum here.

Listen, you have played 30 games. Some as scum, I am sure not all of them were the same, right?
Maybe a few you thought, hey I don't need to bus in this situation. So, not going to bother.

Maybe you do hate bussing, or don't do it often.

The fact remains, this is a separate game, as ShadedMelee pointed out, just cause you don't do it often or once in however many games, doesn't mean you won't do it here. You are trying to gain our trust by telling your meta, and that scares me how you would define your scum play so narrowly to prove it.

I would never say "I don't do X as scum" cause first off, I would do ANYTHING as scum to prove my 'townieness'.

I will make crazy ass claims, I will buss my allies. I may even lie about my own playstyle if I think I can get away with it.

Your plays in other games no way confirms what you are doing here, it might be a good decent guide to understanding you, but I will not take it as 100% proof of anything.
Show

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1144, ShadedMelee wrote:
That leaves {havingfitz, Grayfoxx} as suspects in my mind.

I agree this may be a scum slip:
In post 1134, havingfitz wrote:I do not bus as scum. I think in all my games I've only bussed once and the guy's lynch was inevitable

^ aside from the fact that I am not scum....what is a scum slip about this^

These look like teammate warning + distancing attempt
In post 997, havingfitz wrote:
In post 989, Scorpious wrote:VOTE: Slandaar

So you think scum have a watcher? :facepalm:

The same could be said of anyone on Scorp's wagon or who had anything negative to say wrt Scorp. I.e. crap point by you.

In post 1000, havingfitz wrote:
In post 999, Scorpious wrote:How can a watcher see two visits? I dont buy that,and if you do. I got some beachfront property in the Midwest to sell you..

How would a watcher only see one visit? It's what the role does.

It was clear frag did not understand what was going on at the time this post was made. So this looks like an easy mislynch search.

What are you talking about wrt Frag? That he keeps screwing up? I attribute that to someone who is lazy posting and not really paying attention. Something I often associate with scum. And I'm hardly the only one who suspects Fragger so not sure how my suspicions towards him are anymore in hunt of an "easy mislynch" than any of the other players who actually think he is scum.

In post 1043, havingfitz wrote:VOTE: Fragger for a poor start to this day on top of previous suspicions.

Would vote Grayfox too.

I am ok with fitz going now.
VOTE: havingfitz

In post 1166, ShadedMelee wrote:This argument is bs. The fact that you not being on scum partner's lynch 30 times does not mean you were not on this game. It is called independence of probability events.

It's not BS. It's fact. Sure...any game I am in as scum (which this one would not qualify as) there is the potential that I will bus a partner for whatever reason. The potential exists. The fact is I have only voted out a partner once. Years ago. That's a pretty significant indicator in my opinion.

And Firebringer...that's 30+ games as scum. Not 30+ total games that include some games as scum.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:22 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

I think very well there may be one between HavingFitz & Grayfoxx.

I originally asked Grayfoxx what they meant by this; which they posted after the Scorpious lynch & before the thread was locked. Though they never answered or even acknowledged the question I posed. This paragraph seems to be GrayFoxx realizing they should of bussed Scorpious harder for the town credit that would of followed. Almost along the same lines as HavingFitz's argument that in that situation with a inevitable lynch that they would never buss their partner.

In post 1026, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 1022, Slandaar wrote:
In post 805, Slandaar wrote:
In post 804, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
and contextual interactions with others can reveal them to the town.

That actually sounds very good! Can you please show me some of these contextual interactions which reveal scum to the town please?

Also people who say really clever sounding things but don't provide flip scum a lot.

Gray has not provided.

Shit I knew I should have tunneled scorp all of day 1.

VOTE: HavingFitz

& Hopefully Titus/Doctor will make a educated shot & clear the other side of this instead of wasting a shot on myself.

GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:44 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

^Yes, I always type out my inner thoughts as scum. And sarcasm isn't real.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”