I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:15 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Awesome flavour Ibby ^.^
Thread Title wrote:Short and Sweet Mafia - Night 1
I have no idea what you're talking about.

*cough*

Also, I think skipping the random voting stage would obviously be the ost beneficial... but then we have nothing to go on.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:20 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Something of a joke, something of the truth -- assume I am town. If people assumed that I was town and made decent reads, I would have won like 75% of my pro-town games instead of 0%. I am town here.
FOS: Guardian
. You're asking us all to 'assume you are town'. While I can see what you are trying to convey, and I even believe that it is more likely town would say this than scum (Since scum are more consciously careful about these kind of things), I believe you're going the wrong way about it.
Guardian wrote:We need to self deadline here. I recommend a 7 page 3 week deadline for day one, by guesstimation. Assuming we use all reasonable days, this setup isn't weird besides the post restrictions, there is no vig/sk/third faction, and that we get to lylo and then lynch scum from then on out, I would guess that we are in store for something like four or five days.
You could argue it is
likely
there will be a vig, SK or cult, based on some statistics, so that point is moot, but I mainly agree otherwise.

And I'd probably like MoS to cut down on the joke posts. I couldn't ask you to do that, could I? :|
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:27 am

Post by Xdaamno »

trumpezia wrote: The last point of Guardian's bulleted list gives me slight scummy vibes, but all the rest of his post leads me to believe him.
You couldn't elaborate any more than this?
trumpezia wrote: I would like to point out that Xdaamno's post was rather content-less too, well I agree that random voting without content is bad, but if you are making a post anyway, you might as well stick in a random vote as well. In general, I feel Xdaamno was being a little bit too careful in his first post, which seemed scummy, but his second post feels much more townish.
... I made a joke, pointed out a *cough* mod error and them commented on the matter at hand. You are suggesting I was
too careful
?
trumpezia wrote: In general, I feel that I agree that we should not spam, nor random-vote, and we should take the theme of the game rather seriously.
Classic case of pretending to be the helpful guy. I thought it was be quite obvious we take a mafia game seriously.

Grasping; or, more specifically, pretending to be helpful.

FOS: Trumpezia

Actually, we need to kick start this game as soon as possible:

Vote: Trumpeiza

can't do any harm.
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:54 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Guardian wrote: Why is it scummy when he does it but townlike when I do it?
I never questioned your vote. I simply questioned your reasoning on your own defence.
Guardian wrote: Xdaamno - Some inconsistencies...
Despite making a post you mostly agreed with, I have a heightened suspiscion? And
only
because I was in a good mood at the time of writing my last post? If you wish to confirm my aggresive behaviour as universal, ther'll be evidence in a few other of my games where I made aggresive and usually logical posts at the same time.
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:59 am

Post by Xdaamno »

VitaminR wrote: I don't like Xdaamno's trumpezia vote. I fail to see why trumpezia is scummy for pointing out that spamming isn't helpful in this game, especially considering how many others have done the same.
Indeed many have, but I feel his was too late, and too blatant. This is a clear-cut case of pointing something out just for the sake of agreeing with everyone, in my opinion.

VitaminR wrote: I thought your first post was careful too (the only thing you really contributed was that we should skip the random vote stage, seems a very safe contribution). FOS: Xdaamno
Hm. I see your reasoning, but I have to ask you: Would it have been less suspiscious if I simply
provided a random vote?
Random votes get almost no flak, I was in the RV state of mind, and I elaborated slightly (Without repeating anything).

Fixed your tags.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:54 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Guardian wrote: Xdaamno explains his FOS of trumpieza somewhat adequately, but he still seems to be squirming.
Grasping. Go find some quotes if you want that to have any force at all...
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:59 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Guardian wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:
Guardian wrote: Why is it scummy when he does it but townlike when I do it?
I never questioned your vote. I simply questioned your reasoning on your own defence.
You said my post was mostly pro-town, and liked my game theory. Trump agreed with the same game theory, now it is scummy to do so?

Guardian, I don't know what world you live in, but I don't scumhunt based on what the aim of people's arguments are. Scum players are often able to replicate a pro-town players views, so it's moot. I look for the way people say it, and the force they say it with. I didn't simply vote trumpezia based on 'You're Wrong'.

Xdaamno wrote:
Guardian wrote: Xdaamno - Some inconsistencies...
Despite making a post you mostly agreed with, I have a heightened suspiscion? And
only
because I was in a good mood at the time of writing my last post? If you wish to confirm my aggresive behaviour as universal, ther'll be evidence in a few other of my games where I made aggresive and usually logical posts at the same time.
I disagreed with 3 things -- your inconsistent FOS of me, you finding trumpieza scummy and me not, and you asking for more elaboration on trumpieza's part when I didn't see a need for any. That is hardly "mostly agreeing".

I know you're supposed to find contradictions and whatnot, but
really
. What exactly are you proposing? If you wish for me to change it to 'partly agreeing with', that's no big deal, ya know?
Pooky and Sarcastro will be prodded on Friday if they do not post before then.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #50 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:51 pm

Post by Xdaamno »

Guardian wrote: How about instead of "mostly agreeing with" you wrote "mostly NOT agreeing with"? That would have been more accurate. You were making it seem like except for a little bit of your argument I was with you, whereas in reality I didn't like a lot of what you were saying.
You seemed to miss my sarcasm. I was pointing out how ridiculous it is to 'pedantacize', as it were, my wording.
Guardian wrote: Your EBWOP is very anti-town, for the record. Bad taste in my mouth.
Completely
ridiculous
... If you're going to blame me that much fo doing an EBWOP, why aren't you constantly attacking MOS 24/7?

The CTD bandwagon, I feel, has beenbackseated by Guardian. He provided no additional reasoning, which on it's own dosen't say much, but he didn't even point out the bits of Sarcastro's attack he agreed with.

Page 3 vote count

Albert (3): MoS, Pooky, trumpezia
Sarcastro (2): CTD, Albert
CTD (2): Sarcastro, Guardian
trumpezia (1): Xdaamno
Guardian (1): VitaminR

Not voting (2): Coron, Rishi

11 living, 6 to lynch
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #51 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:31 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Common guys, post more.

I'm double posting because I just thought of something on the loo. On my last quote, when guardian said my EBWOP was very scummy, I believe he slipped up. Was he thinking that going over the limit is good for the scum? Because
everyone
loses, you know.

I feel the most likely situation he made this slip up in is as scum trying to find reasons to frame people, as it were.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #63 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:25 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Coron wrote: posts are a town resource, sure everyone loses when they are gone, but only the town hurts when they start getting rationed.
You may be right, but I feel his post was a little too spontaneous to be thinking about it in that depth at the time.

Your views on Albert are well backed-up, but I see him play like this often.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #81 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:31 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Responding to prod etc. Will be more active from now on.

Guardian's most recent posts are pretty good, IMO, and well-thought out.
MoS wrote: I have no reason to believe he is town, and I am not going to contribute to the stalling that people are causing under the pretense of waiting for enough posts to pass so that they are not "spamming". That's a bullshit excuse that the mafia have used to consume nearly 1/3 of our game time.
Also, I agree with this. As hypocritical as it may seem, I'll be posting a lot more from now on and I feel we should start stamping down on lurking from this point, because if we don't, we're almost certainly dead.

Rishi's posts are also giving me good vibes... hm... I guess I have to find someone to suspect sometime soon, right? :P

Reading back, I'm thinking a possible Coron/trumpezia. Course, I have nothing to back this up, so it's just gut and almost speculation, but IGMEOY.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #87 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:54 pm

Post by Xdaamno »

Considering we might need 4/5 lynches in this game, keep in mind we should probably lynch before page 5 is up. Anything to get us moving faster such as claims or whatever is probably good IMO.

Cogito Ergo Sum replaces Sarcastro immediately. Only trumpezia hasn't picked up his prod. I will see about a replacement if I don't hear anything from him soon.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #99 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:13 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Hm. You randomly RBed someone, knowing it would more likely stop a power role than a kill?
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #101 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:23 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Yes, but that's an 'if'. I guess I can't prove what you were thinking of at the time, so nevermind/this is a waste of posts.

Unvote Vote: Skruffs
if I haven't done so already, putting my money where my mouth is.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:39 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Rishi wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:Yes, but that's an 'if'. I guess I can't prove what you were thinking of at the time, so nevermind/this is a waste of posts.

Unvote Vote: Skruffs
if I haven't done so already, putting my money where my mouth is.
Umm. Skruffs isn't in this game. Sorry to keep wasting posts, but time is more important than posts right now, and this needed to be said.
OSHI

Really? Really? >.<

Obviously Shanba made me confuse this with a different game :evil:
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #136 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:59 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Yeah, sorry.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Kinetic

I actually feel that CTD and VitaminR always voting with what are now confirmed protown players is a point in their favor, because their suspicions were the same as a protown player's suspicions.

Lynch Kinetic
Vig VitaminR
I'll investigate CTD, Xdaamno, or Guardian

I would be willing to lynch/vig any combination of Kinetic, VitaminR, and Xdaamno. I could see them all as scum, but for very different reasons.
I 100% agree with this post, save the bit where you suggest Vigging/Lynching me. Looking at everyone so far, I can't see much better.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #137 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:01 am

Post by Xdaamno »

EBWOP: Ouch, I posted too early... -_-

Vote: Kinetic

Uhm, content... hmm...
Kinetic wrote: Xdaamno is very interesting. If you look in the vote counts, he's barely moved at all. I don't think at this time he is a good lynch choice, but for a vig choice he might not be too bad.
Though I hate to use the excuse, read any of my games, it's my playstyle (as scum or town, therefore it's null).
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #165 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:55 am

Post by Xdaamno »

If I eventually do get lynched/vigged/killed in whatever other way, I'd like you guys to take a
serious
look at whoever derailed the original theory and moved onto a suggested lynch/vig of myself. This obviously won't mean anything now, but remember this post. I won't throw any suspiscions due to that right now, as that's an if/then.
Guardian wrote: Shadow-lover/lurker, ABR killed because he was RBer of Xdaamno(?), not much interactions with dead scum.
That's complete BS because scum don't hold grudges. They'd kill a RBer either way, if they knew their identify.

While I'd obviously advocate Kinetic over myself, I'm not liking his lynch/vig at all. Out of everyone, I'd go for VitR/Rishi.

ZOMG SCUM PARTNERS KINETIC/XDAAMNO - I'm going to hate having to defend against that one.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #167 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:22 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Rishi wrote: Great idea. I'll vig myself.
Because
obviously
I meant we should vig you? I meant we should vig VitR, and lynch you. I'd like to know what your thought process was for this statement.
Rishi wrote: There's only one scum left. It is really obvious that you're not paying attention to a damn thing going on in this game.
Is that supposed to be insulting? I'm making an effort, but it's hard to memorize who's been killed in a load of games. Plus, that's not 100% confirmed. You could be a SK for all I know.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #168 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:23 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Ah, wait... I got that wrong. No lynch/vig if we lynch the vig... durr moment. Lynch VitR, vig someone else, considering lynching the vig tommorow, because
Rishi wrote: I was somewhat borderline before, but I'll fully for this lynch now.
for a post that he didn't even point out any scum tells in is absurd.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #172 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:56 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Guardian wrote: Xdaamno requesting lynching the 100% proven and not counter claimed NK-er (which all logic indicates is a vig -- he DIDN'T kill night 0) makes me even more comfortable with my vote.
No, I'm obviously playing this off the top of my head. If I was scum, do you think I'd expect you to go along with that?

RC: Vanilla, but it won't do me any good.

Remember my first post this page.
Check my wagons after you lynch me, if you do.
Cracking Idea Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”