Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2573, Ricastle wrote:Do you know Ika personally? Just curious.

I've played with him three times and we chat a lot, but never met him in person. He seems a lot like me as well so I'm sure that's why we get on well.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:00 am

Post by NicCage »

Eh, that looks icky.

So you think Ika's referencing Bp, has nothing to do with your actual role?

In post 600, ika wrote:WHAT THE FUCK NOW YOU FCUKIGN VOTE HER?

THIS IS FUCKIGN SHIT I WOUDL NTO BE SURPRISED IF THIS IS LIEM HU2 WHERE IM THE FUCKIGN BP SHIT AND SHES A FUCKED UP COP

I just kind of thought that since Ika was talking about a cop maybe they misunderstood the role or something.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:13 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 2529, Ricastle wrote: This push is strategic as fuck.

lol. Votes for ric and gets 3 votes on him right after, strategic af.

Happy with my vote.

[quote="In post 2533, Reasonably Rational"
I'm not sure what strategy he's referring to, and neither do you? He could be referring to the timing being strategic, to him seeing an opportunity to push ricastles slot, etc...it doesn't need to be a counterwagon forming push to save his teammate.
[/quote]

All the current wagons are shit. My goal was to have something happen in this game. Nothing has happened in 100 pages. This wagon will be good for the town regardless of what happens. It will open up reads on people for being opportunistic and irrationally defensive. My last post is the best thing that has happened to this goddamn game in at least 50 pages.

In post 2541, Ricastle wrote:There is no driving force behind Cooldog's attack on me. He is desperately grasping for any sort of statement he can twist from the get-go - it's a completely illogical, unnatural, and unfounded push. The only reason I can see him doing something like this with such blatantly bullshit reasons is if he was scum aiming for a specific strategy or endgoal by pushing me. At the very least, it's almost certainly inspired by an ulterior motive of some sort because what he's presented to the thread has been utterly laughable. That's why I say it's a strategic push.

WAAAAAAAA, Someone voted me, fuck, I was doing so well with my bullshit. You just got picked on and now you are blowing up, lynch this dude. I am very happy.
In post 2544, Fro99er wrote:By the way...it's CooLDoG's birthday. A nice birthday present. We got you a wagon! :P

As I have previosuly stated this is the best thing that has happened in at least 50 pages, I really like the wagon on me. ZWhen ric flips scum it will be great.

In post 2546, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hm. Cooldog, why did you say that you felt Beer's role was a scum aligned one, and then act like you had no idea why the beer wagon happened the next day? You also said you had no understanding of the case against beer shortly after you first entered the thread, even though it was pretty obvious the case was beer claiming scum(which turned out to be him trolling or something) in his PT with vezok. I don't like the attempt to distance yourself from that wagon. Maybe this is a mountains from molehills thing. Not sure. I agree with the issues with your recent post as well though, so...hmm.

I mean, his role felt like a scum role, but the case was bad. I think that is pretty self explanatory. I don't think I voted for beer, and if I did it was because of deadline reasons. You and I both know this, don't adhoc justify your vote on me, you are better than this.

In post 2557, NicCage wrote:
Cool, what's your read on Frogger now? And why is replace a bad wagon? You were perfectly willing to vote radmann yesterday.

Replace in is a fine wagon. Not sure what to think about frogger, but there are better lynches today.

In post 2563, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2562, Ricastle wrote:Cooldog highlighted my vote on RI and called the wagon easy as a point against me. It's why he's scum, Fro99er.

Yet he was willing to vote it.

And to hammer me despite town reading me.

Hmmm...

I said it was possible for me to do so, I never said I would.
In post 2569, Ricastle wrote:Such a shame, really. I was looking forward to more enjoyable posts from Cooldog like the ones from D1. He really went downhill today...well, if you catch a scum, you gotta lynch em' I guess.

^ pissed off he drew the straw of target.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:14 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 2529, Ricastle wrote: This push is strategic as fuck.

lol. Votes for ric and gets 3 votes on him right after, strategic af.

Happy with my vote.

In post 2533, Reasonably Rational wrote:
I'm not sure what strategy he's referring to, and neither do you? He could be referring to the timing being strategic, to him seeing an opportunity to push ricastles slot, etc...it doesn't need to be a counterwagon forming push to save his teammate.

All the current wagons are shit. My goal was to have something happen in this game. Nothing has happened in 100 pages. This wagon will be good for the town regardless of what happens. It will open up reads on people for being opportunistic and irrationally defensive. My last post is the best thing that has happened to this goddamn game in at least 50 pages.

In post 2541, Ricastle wrote:There is no driving force behind Cooldog's attack on me. He is desperately grasping for any sort of statement he can twist from the get-go - it's a completely illogical, unnatural, and unfounded push. The only reason I can see him doing something like this with such blatantly bullshit reasons is if he was scum aiming for a specific strategy or endgoal by pushing me. At the very least, it's almost certainly inspired by an ulterior motive of some sort because what he's presented to the thread has been utterly laughable. That's why I say it's a strategic push.

WAAAAAAAA, Someone voted me, fuck, I was doing so well with my bullshit. You just got picked on and now you are blowing up, lynch this dude. I am very happy.
In post 2544, Fro99er wrote:By the way...it's CooLDoG's birthday. A nice birthday present. We got you a wagon! :P

As I have previosuly stated this is the best thing that has happened in at least 50 pages, I really like the wagon on me. ZWhen ric flips scum it will be great.

In post 2546, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hm. Cooldog, why did you say that you felt Beer's role was a scum aligned one, and then act like you had no idea why the beer wagon happened the next day? You also said you had no understanding of the case against beer shortly after you first entered the thread, even though it was pretty obvious the case was beer claiming scum(which turned out to be him trolling or something) in his PT with vezok. I don't like the attempt to distance yourself from that wagon. Maybe this is a mountains from molehills thing. Not sure. I agree with the issues with your recent post as well though, so...hmm.

I mean, his role felt like a scum role, but the case was bad. I think that is pretty self explanatory. I don't think I voted for beer, and if I did it was because of deadline reasons. You and I both know this, don't adhoc justify your vote on me, you are better than this.

In post 2557, NicCage wrote:
Cool, what's your read on Frogger now? And why is replace a bad wagon? You were perfectly willing to vote radmann yesterday.

Replace in is a fine wagon. Not sure what to think about frogger, but there are better lynches today.

In post 2563, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2562, Ricastle wrote:Cooldog highlighted my vote on RI and called the wagon easy as a point against me. It's why he's scum, Fro99er.

Yet he was willing to vote it.

And to hammer me despite town reading me.

Hmmm...

I said it was possible for me to do so, I never said I would.
In post 2569, Ricastle wrote:Such a shame, really. I was looking forward to more enjoyable posts from Cooldog like the ones from D1. He really went downhill today...well, if you catch a scum, you gotta lynch em' I guess.

^ pissed off he drew the straw of target.

FIXED
after a wank.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

Nic - of course I've tried to figure out your alignment. I even said you were focused D1 and I wasn't scum reading you then, but I am now since you went all out of focus on D2, which is opposite of fuzzy.

When did you scum read sonic, because you said you moved away from scum but into town, and I never saw where you scum read sonic prior (just a null read).

Of course you don't like my points against you, so you're voting me for OMGUS? I don't like Mastin's points against me because they are crap. Nobody should be ok with a case against themselves, town or scum. I'm not pushing you for OMGUS, but that's part of the basis for your case against me. I pushed Sonic first, he OMGUS me too, and he's never actually made a case on me. NEVER. Other than this is my meta and what "beer, grapes, and vezok said".

As for the flavor, sonic is a fucking light prism! It's from a video game where the theme is to attack the light because the light prism breaks and releases a bunch of horrible boss creatures.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2576, NicCage wrote:So you think Ika's referencing Bp, has nothing to do with your actual role?

Why are you insinuating I don't eve know my own role?

I am not BP
Heil King Froggo.
Replace in
Replace in
Townie
Replace in
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Replace in »

it looks like the Hermit wagon is filled with my scumreads.

Let's join the townreads wagon

VOTE: Cooldog
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2581, Replace in wrote:it looks like the Hermit wagon is filled with my scumreads.

Then why were you on the Hermit wagon with them???
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

That's a bunch of crap by Replace In. He was the last one on the Hermit wagon of the four that were on the wagon at the time he just switched to Cool. So he voluntarily joined his "scum reads" on the wagon.
Heil King Froggo.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:26 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

@mastin and everyone else who's willing to listen to reason: fro99er is not a problem role as scum if he's outed. Replace in is scum with a way better role than him. Help me lynch replace in and we lynch froger tomorrow.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 2576, NicCage wrote:Eh, that looks icky.

THIS IS FUCKIGN SHIT I WOUDL NTO BE SURPRISED IF THIS IS LIEM HU2 WHERE IM THE FUCKIGN BP SHIT AND SHES A FUCKED UP COP

I just kind of thought that since Ika was talking about a cop maybe they misunderstood the role or something.

No. Ika's referencing a past game where he was bp and I was an insane scum cop. He's not claiming bp here but stating roles can be fucked up.

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

@Cooldog, what am I? Why did you ignore my post?

~Titus
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Ricastle »

Cooldog, how was my response unreasonable compared to that trash case of yours? Wtf is this bullshit you've called me out on, as it doesn't look like it exists? And are you going to back up any of your points against me? If not, I'm going to assume you conceded them all and are talking completely out of your ass.

And you yet again state that Replace In is a fine wagon which totally contradicts your criticism of my presence on it. You aren't helping yourself at all here.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 2585, Trench Warfare wrote:

No. Ika's referencing a past game where he was bp and I was an insane scum cop. He's not claiming bp here but stating roles can be fucked up.

~Titus

Come to think of it...that kinda makes sense with ascetic.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 2588, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 2585, Trench Warfare wrote:

~Titus

Come to think of it...that kinda makes sense with ascetic.

Mhm. It makes complete sense, and if he weren't drunk, I'd think it was a deliberate crumb he left for you. :)

CoolDog: You don't know me, at all. Don't tell me what I am or am not better than. I mean, thanks for the confidence and all, but you really can't have any expectations from my play.

I voted you before because of the reasons I gave in response to skybirds question, that my other head felt you were scummy, and that I had agreed, on D1, coupled with Trench, who is basically guaranteed town to me, calling out your post as scummy. That's why our two votes appeared on your wagon at least. It has nothing to do with who you were voting for, and everything to do with a pre-existing belief that you might be scum, which was tipped onto the level of being worthy of voting because others whose opinions I respect, who I also consider absolutely town, also believe you could be scum.

Vezok: Do you still think our slot is scummy? Just curious. You were all rawr kill them etc yesterday after the vote check thing, but haven't really had much to say about us today.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

CooLDoG you can go ahead and change the vote if you want to put it back on Ricastle or elsewhere. I want to get this vote in before it's L-2 so that I don't force you to hammer Replace.

VOTE: Replace In

I'm done waffling on him. That comment about the Constantine wagon being all scum reads (even though he was the last to join the Constantine wagon of those currently voting Constantine) is absolute BS. Why did he join a bunch of scum reads on a wagon?

Constantine is therefore probably town, and so is Cool by extension. Replace is just trying to push a mislynch wherever he can by joining whatever wagon has the most momentum at the time that is opposite his wagon (he is therefore saying the wagon on him was 100% town motivated because the three people who moved to CooLDoG wagon were voting him as well just prior...this is a huge buddy/appease attempt by Replace In...vezok is essentially conftown, Constantine then becomes town as a mislynch Replace is pushing, and farside is pretty towny).
Heil King Froggo.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:46 am

In post 2590, Fro99er wrote:CooLDoG you can go ahead and change the vote if you want to put it back on Ricastle or elsewhere. I want to get this vote in before it's L-2 so that I don't force you to hammer Replace.

VOTE: Replace In

I'm done waffling on him. That comment about the Constantine wagon being all scum reads (even though he was the last to join the Constantine wagon of those currently voting Constantine) is absolute BS. Why did he join a bunch of scum reads on a wagon?

Constantine is therefore probably town, and so is Cool by extension. Replace is just trying to push a mislynch wherever he can by joining whatever wagon has the most momentum at the time that is opposite his wagon (he is therefore saying the wagon on him was 100% town motivated because the three people who moved to CooLDoG wagon were voting him as well just prior...this is a huge buddy/appease attempt by Replace In...vezok is essentially conftown, Constantine then becomes town as a mislynch Replace is pushing, and farside is pretty towny).

Solid logic. Him joining the wagon makes it questionable. I still don't really buy CoolDog as certainly town,but..if replace flips scum, it does make it a lot more likely.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Fro99er »

^right, obviously if Replace flips scum is what I'm referring to with both Cool and Constantine.
Heil King Froggo.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:58 am

BTW, I really hope he's scum. The thought of lynching Lion, who's like the best character on the show, breaks my heart. :(

-Cerb
Show

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Fro99er »

yeah...that's exactly why I DIDN'T want to lynch him even though I was scum reading him/his slot earlier was for that claim (not because Lion is a cool character, which Lion is, but because by flavor it's a town character).

But his play has just been too scummy.
Heil King Froggo.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:32 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

@RR: You're null right now. I have some really fixed reads where most of the game makes sense if I'm right and I'm waiting too see if I'm actually right.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Skybird »

Mastin, you were town-reading Vezok D1 and now you have him listed as null. I didn't see anything in your ISO that shows why he's slipped down.
Replace in
Replace in
Townie
Replace in
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Replace in »

In post 2583, Fro99er wrote:That's a bunch of crap by Replace In. He was the last one on the Hermit wagon of the four that were on the wagon at the time he just switched to Cool. So he voluntarily joined his "scum reads" on the wagon.

I didn't notice until now, actually.

In post 2584, vezokpiraka wrote:@mastin and everyone else who's willing to listen to reason: fro99er is not a problem role as scum if he's outed. Replace in is scum with a way better role than him. Help me lynch replace in and we lynch froger tomorrow.

I didn't even claim my ability. How does that make my role better?
Replace in
Replace in
Townie
Replace in
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Replace in »

In post 2594, Fro99er wrote:yeah...that's exactly why I DIDN'T want to lynch him even though I was scum reading him/his slot earlier was for that claim (not because Lion is a cool character, which Lion is, but because by flavor it's a town character).

But his play has just been too scummy.

you were scum reading me for my claim? But you didn't want to lynch me because of my claim? :eek:
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

Read it again. That's not what I said. I was scum reading you earlier. Then your claim made me rethink my read on you as possibly town.
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”