Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

@RR, I could join Cooldog tomorrow. That last post by him was terrible. He says Ricastle has gone under the radar, yet you made a big deal on pushing him before we combined wagons to get a lynch. He chasizes me for not putting the lynch I want, despite me sitting on Constantine more than any other player did. While chastising me, he says he could "go for" the very wagon I am compromising to. He chastises Ricastle for going for the popular wagon, but in the same post says he could go for it.

That last post by CoolDog was all sorts of terrible.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 2525, Trench Warfare wrote:@RR, I could join Cooldog tomorrow. That last post by him was terrible. He says Ricastle has gone under the radar, yet you made a big deal on pushing him before we combined wagons to get a lynch. He chasizes me for not putting the lynch I want, despite me sitting on Constantine more than any other player did. While chastising me, he says he could "go for" the very wagon I am compromising to. He chastises Ricastle for going for the popular wagon, but in the same post says he could go for it.

That last post by CoolDog was all sorts of terrible.

Hmm. Why wait? We have 40 hours, and we know the two of us at least are active enough that pushing for his lynch, if nobody else joins in, won't leave votes hanging and cause a no lynch?

VOTE: CoolDog
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:05 am

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

OK.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2522, CooLDoG wrote:this is a stupid fucking question that is just a justification to get a free pass for a frogger vote.

vote: Ricastle
Yes, foreshadowing for a Fro99er vote which totally ended up happening, right? Read the exchange again kid. My motivation for asking that question was
literally the exact opposite

In post 2522, CooLDoG wrote: :?:

Why I am starting a new wagon on this person.
Meanwhile, this is just a dumbass misrep.

In post 2522, CooLDoG wrote:I could go for replacein, my views on sonic are changing though. I am not as sold as I was before about him being scum.
goes for the easy popular wagon. I would like a ric lynch today. S/he flew under the radar for the past 100 or so pages of nothing.
This is absolute BS...have you been completely ignoring my stance on Replace In or something? Also the obvious absurdity that is talking about going for RI and then calling it an easy popular wagon in your very next statement when trying to find evidence for your ""case"" against me.

In post 2522, CooLDoG wrote:flavor means shit. Darth Vader can be town.
What do you make of my dayvig, as you curiously seem to have made no comment whatsoever on it? Where are the actual points in this case that indicate I'm scum? Seriously, I've come to the end of your post and I have absolutely no idea what you're attacking me for that isn't an utterly shameless misrep. This push is strategic as fuck.

Pedit: Alright, let's go. VOTE: CooLDoG
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:35 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Yeah how about no.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:37 am

In post 2530, vezokpiraka wrote:Yeah how about no.

I'm open to discussion. Reasons beyond just saying no?

-Cerb
Show

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2529, Ricastle wrote:This push is strategic as fuck.

I don't see it as strategic for CooLDoG to push you to save Replace In, unless both Replace In and CooLDoG are both scum.

But even in the PT with me he says he's good with lynching Replace In over Constantine so, no, RI and CooLDoG aren't both scum. He could have gone for Constantine if he wanted, so to want Replace if they were both scum makes no sense.

Unless he was worried about Constantine getting lynched and they are both scum given he knows I'm scum reading constantine...then I guess that could make sense. IDK. If that were the case he probably would have just voted Replace In instead of voting you.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:43 am

In post 2532, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2529, Ricastle wrote:This push is strategic as fuck.

I don't see it as strategic for CooLDoG to push you to save Replace In, unless both Replace In and CooLDoG are both scum.

But even in the PT with me he says he's good with lynching Replace In over Constantine so, no, RI and CooLDoG aren't both scum. He could have gone for Constantine if he wanted, so to want Replace if they were both scum makes no sense.

Unless he was worried about Constantine getting lynched and they are both scum given he knows I'm scum reading constantine...then I guess that could make sense. IDK. If that were the case he probably would have just voted Replace In instead of voting you.

I'm not sure what strategy he's referring to, and neither do you? He could be referring to the timing being strategic, to him seeing an opportunity to push ricastles slot, etc...it doesn't need to be a counterwagon forming push to save his teammate.

Anyways, beyond the commentary on Ricastles use of the word strategic, what do you think of cooldog?

-Cerb
Show

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

I mean...the only one it makes sense for Cool to want to strategically save if Cool was scum is constantine. So why didn't he jsut vote Replace in if that were the case?

Cool is just misguided, I think, instead of scum. But IDK. He's waffling on Sonic now too.

pedit: okay that makes sense, in which case that IS scummy to find a bullshit opening to push ricastle, because ricastle is CLEARLY townreading me.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:53 am

Fro99er: Hmm. I'll be honest, in all the noise sonic was making about you being scum, I kinda missed your opinion on sonics slot. Do you think he's scum?

Oh, and CoolDog: you're right, bad scum can win games too, that's true. It's generally safer, though, to assume your enemies are competent, so you aren't surprised by something clever and effective. Something stupid and effective is generally less threatening than clever and effective...since clever and effective will get them to endgame with a handpicked set of players, and stupid and effective will let them skate until end game, at which point their terrible play gets them lynched.

-Cerb
Show

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2533, Reasonably Rational wrote:what do you think of cooldog?

I was pretty solid townreading him D1, which is why I allied with him.

When he voted me simply for my voting ability, that felt like opportunistic scum...that he could place his vote on either sonic or myself during our 1v1. But that would mean sonic would have to be town. So I believe either Cool or Sonic is scum. I still think Sonic, but I'm starting to wonder.

Other than that, he hasn't really done a whole lot to ping my scum radar. But I guess he hasn't really been super towny either by avoiding this game and finally taking a strong, but misguided at best stance on Ricastle.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2535, Reasonably Rational wrote:Fro99er: Hmm. I'll be honest, in all the noise sonic was making about you being scum, I kinda missed your opinion on sonics slot. Do you think he's scum?

You're joking, right?
Heil King Froggo.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:14 am

In post 2537, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2535, Reasonably Rational wrote:Fro99er: Hmm. I'll be honest, in all the noise sonic was making about you being scum, I kinda missed your opinion on sonics slot. Do you think he's scum?

You're joking, right?

Touche. Skimmed your ISO, pretty obvious where you stand. Sorry about that. I'll just say here what I said in our alliance PT: Drixx is effectively V/LA from this game for personal reasons, and without him to discuss things with my investment level has gone way down, so I'm just reading along and not analyzing much at all. That's why you see me referring back to my reads and discussion I had from when I was actively invested, in responding to Skybirds query regarding Cooldog. Again, sorry. i'm aware of the general flow of things, but I could very well be missing out on a lot of nuances/specifics about certain people, that I'll only pick up on when i choose to look at and then ISO them.

-Cerb
Show

St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:37 am

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

OK.

Titus?
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:45 am

I am always suspicious of wallposts, and I mean the really long ones like Cooldog had. At the same time saying something that is false doesn't cause a scum read in my gut, because obviously Cooldog misread a post in the game that led him to believe the things he were saying are correct.

Cooldog probably isn't scum, I would focus on replace in.
Show

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Ricastle »

There is no driving force behind Cooldog's attack on me. He is desperately grasping for any sort of statement he can twist from the get-go - it's a completely illogical, unnatural, and unfounded push. The only reason I can see him doing something like this with such blatantly bullshit reasons is if he was scum aiming for a specific strategy or endgoal by pushing me. At the very least, it's almost certainly inspired by an ulterior motive of some sort because what he's presented to the thread has been utterly laughable. That's why I say it's a strategic push.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

Yeah. I thought you mean the timing was strategic because of the wagons, but RR helped me realize what you meant by strategic.

His push on you IS complete bullshit, but I don't know if it's bullshit because he's not paying attention or because he's scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:12 am

Yeah, that's where I'm at as well, I cannot know for sure whether he just isn't paying attention.
Show

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Fro99er »

By the way...it's CooLDoG's birthday. A nice birthday present. We got you a wagon! :P
Heil King Froggo.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:33 am

Post by NicCage »

I just got my wisdom teeth out yesterday so I've been doing a lot of sleeping. Probably gonna go back to sleeping in a minute but I wanna say that this isn't the first time this game that Cool has acted suspicious over something that isn't true. I think it's likely that he didn't read the game carefully since there's pretty much no way that Ricastle is scum, but I feel as though he's just saying stuff and doesn't really care whether or not he's doing the right thing, which is not a town trait imo.

I honestly like the Mastin Frogger case and even though everyone else said no I'm gonna put my vote there
VOTE: Fro99er

I'll think about cool and replace. Constantine I don't think I'm going to be changing my read on, as I felt like bins was town.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:38 am

Hm. Cooldog, why did you say that you felt Beer's role was a scum aligned one, and then act like you had no idea why the beer wagon happened the next day? You also said you had no understanding of the case against beer shortly after you first entered the thread, even though it was pretty obvious the case was beer claiming scum(which turned out to be him trolling or something) in his PT with vezok. I don't like the attempt to distance yourself from that wagon. Maybe this is a mountains from molehills thing. Not sure. I agree with the issues with your recent post as well though, so...hmm.

-Cerb
Show

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2545, NicCage wrote:I honestly like the Mastin Frogger case and even though everyone else said no I'm gonna put my vote there
VOTE: Fro99er

What do you like about it? Have you made your own case on me yet, or just full sheeping Mastin?

From what I can gather, mastin's case is:

- Frog is ascetic and sonic is gladiate therefore frog is scum
- Frog has a vote force therefore frog is scum
- Frog has been sketchy in his PT with cool therefore frog is scum (yet hasn't provided any specific examples when asked)
- Frog lost his 1v1 with sonic and therefore frog is scum (yet again didn't provide any specific examples when asked)
- Frog is scum because beer and cheetory said so (while ignoring marquis said I'm town)
Heil King Froggo.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:00 am

Post by mastin2 »

Quick note before I go to work:
Another couple of points against Frogger are that ika's rage looked entirely faked (as did most of his posting for that matter), and that Frogger's posting has been fairly bad overall: there are admittedly large chunks in the middle that are okay, but both near the beginning and the end, it's nothing but bad posting. That, not even going into the Raging Bull posting which was just terrible.

I really wish I had more time to talk right now, because there's not only the above I want to talk about in more detail, but also one or two others that I want to explain:
One, that it's unlikely Varsoon would include THREE different double-voters with one of them as a vote thief, and make them all town. Two, that when it came to the power roles from the Micro, Varsoon felt that the town was overpowered and scum underpowered by my memory, and that he ranted about it--so do you honestly think that in THIS game, he'd make the scum EVEN WEAKER and the town EVEN STRONGER by having a town ascetic vote thief? No, by far the more likely answer is that V buffed the power of the mafia ascetic to be a vote thief, because by someone's own admission (forget who), Varsoon makes ridiculously-strong scum roles. And ascetic vote thief (keep in mind that scum ascetic IS EFFECTIVELY A GODFATHER!) seems to fit the bill.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Varsoon »

There are several references to real-world bands in the backgrounds--Greg has albums from Queen and other bands.

Spoiler:
Last edited by Varsoon on Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”