mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1912, Trench Warfare wrote:How did Frogger redeem himself? Because the meta case was pretty damning.
TSO:
Please for the love of god talk to Titus. She might not approve of you moving the vote onto Frogger (even though I'd love it if you did that for me), but at least talk to her about it if you still feel this way. (For the record, I obviously feel the ika point was valid.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Also, I'm gonna do what Sonic was too lazy to: quote Beer about Raging Bull, AKA, Frogger. (Or Fro99er, if you prefer to be technical.)
In post 1396, Beer wrote:Bull/NicCage are the two players that seriously seriously need to be looked at when I flip town. Bull is white knighting us: he continually tries to ascribe scum motivation to town players pushing out wagon that isn't there, his thought process doesn't make a whole lot of sense, and he keeps complaining about people pushing him for his activity when the entire push is on Ika for his inactivity.
In post 1393, Beer wrote:You've seen Ika lurk as town, ok. Has he ever gone through an entire day phase with this little content as town before? Do you really think that ika replaces out of this game without telling his own hydra partner as town or do you think he at least makes an effort to defend himself/explain what happened? I can't stress enough how straightforward and easy the Ika read is. Read his completed games. Skim his ISOs. He lurks comically hard as scum (which is what he's doing here). He puts some sort of effort in as town. That's it.
In post 1391, Beer wrote:
In post 1387, Fro99er wrote:Vezok's somewhat shadiness in terms of being forthright about what was said and the hated claim deal and I am not feeling good about a Beer wagon. He's probably getting lynched anyway because deadline, but you are my strongest scumread because both you and ZZ are playing to your scum meta.
Vezok has been shady about the situation? Hasn't seemed that way at all to me. It seems like he made a misguided push and put his heart into it; you say that he claiming we were hated happened too late but he did it early enough where the town could have did something about it and he was additionally under no obligation to share our claim because it is our responsibility to get in thread and claim our shit. You trying to pin our lynch on his shadiness is bullshit.

There's also that matter of the empty claim of Sonic/ZZZX playing to their scum meta: are you planning on backing that up, or do you hope vague meta assertions about other players are going to carry you to victory?
In post 1390, Beer wrote:
In post 1375, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1372, Sonic X wrote:You all forgot that a lynch didn't happen after bins "hammered"
Beer obviously isn't hated
Either that or Varsoon made a vc mistake
There's 9 votes on Beer and 11 to lynch. Beer could still be hated.
VOTE: Sonic X
This is an extraordinarily lame vote. You think that Sonic-scum pushes that we are scum because we are not hated when we only have 9 votes on us?
In post 1362, Beer wrote:
In post 1340, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:So activity is? It's so annoying when I'm read as town or as scum based on activity
Don't care about your activity. I care about Ika's. There's a very strong correlation between activity and alignment with him and he's shown no signs of fixing that correlation anytime soon.
I don't think you've done anything that looks particularly town, either: pushing vezok for not paraphrasing the PT shows that you're not reading his posts very closely or looking at his play as a whole.
In post 1206, Beer wrote:GOOD LYNCHES:
Ra9in9 Bull: I love this vote because it's so lovely and so easy. When ika posts, he's town. When ika doesn't post, he's scum. Ika isn't posting. He is probably scum! Now there is this nasty caveat that the slot might be scum thanks to the bulletproof claim that was crumbed at the beginning of the game but it's not a shining light of overwhelming towniness that makes me feel bad about voting the slot or anything like that.
In post 1189, Beer wrote:
Vote: Raging Bull

This seems like a fairly straightforward vote and the likeliest to hit scum at the moment. Ika has a very distinct meta: as town, he does something. As scum, he does nothing but lurk. All he is doing here is lurking.
There ya go.

Yeah, yeah. Lynched player, who also had some provably-bad reads (e.g. Marquis, Cheetory). I'm not saying to blindly sheep them; they should be taken with a grain of salt. But I am also asking that people read the above and consider it.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:14 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 604, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:why did you out our BP
Also don't see this as town.
My academy.
Agnigi
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:15 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I'm not voting frogger. That wagon screams bad things.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:15 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 61, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:Good god, why of all the roles i get this......
Meh at least the other part is ok. I got a few to chat but then i got work
This also doesn't look good, either.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:16 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2503, vezokpiraka wrote:I'm not voting frogger. That wagon screams bad things.
All of its one voters?

WHAT bad things?

The only bad thing about it is how it's not larger than it is!
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Swear to god, if we don't get that Frogger lynch, any protective PR needs to be on Ricastle so that Ricastle can hero-vig Frogger.
My academy.
Agnigi
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Ricastle »

At one point, I may be willing to lynch Fro99er based off of Ika's meta. But Replace In dies today. The fact that it's so hard to build up a wagon on what should be low-hanging fruit says enough.

Pedit: I told you, I don't have any more vigs. Sorry.
St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:41 pm

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

Mastin2, you made two very passionate posts on how one should NEVER hero-vig, and here you are telling ricastle to hero-vig.

Do one thing, say another, know what I mean?
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by Sonic X »

Yea Ricastle has no more VIGS sadly
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by Sonic X »

Also, THANK you mastin.

We can work so well together when you follow my reads. Soooooo well. It almost makes me wish to reboot our hydra
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

Still not moving off of replace in.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:12 am

Post by Skybird »

Thanks Mastin for your post 2501. I've had some reservations on Frog but had him in my town category. I'm going to revisit the issues I had and look at a few other things.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2482, mastin2 wrote:Trench Warfare
Sonic X
gladiate

farside22
Ricastle
dayvig

St Constantine the Hermit/Bins
Vanillafything

Reasonably Rational

So those are your town reads. Add in the conftown mass commute/reflexive kill by TunnelWarriors and you claiming you are conftown tomorrow, then what kind of powers do you think scum has, and why haven't we seen any yet?

Answer: either one of Sonic or Constantine is probably scum (as I've already said). Also the preflip wagon analysis is p bad.

Also, where the fuck is CooLDoG and Grapes (again). Since a sonic lynch isn't happening, I want to move my vote but not without cool's consent that at least if he disagrees he can be around to immediately move his vote.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

I'm just glad you finally put a case on me other than I'm mod confirmed scum because Varsoon-gladiate-ascetic and two other points you refused to provide specific examples for. Just generalizations you haven't backed up.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:24 am

Froggers probably town. I ain't as confident in Replace In and MS, but MS always looks scum to me.
Show

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:26 am

For the second last time, I am not a vannilafier. I am a self-inviting demotivator.

As in I invite myself into any alliance I want, and have the potential to wreck the alliance and any one shot abilities.
Show

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:27 am

Post by Fro99er »

Yeah, I just didn't know what to call it. You have a limited ability removing ability
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:28 am

Post by Fro99er »

Either way, that's pretty powerful
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:32 am

Post by Fro99er »

Like, why would Replace In try to clear me via flavor? That's not scum motivation to try to clear someone (me) who was/is being somewhat widely scum read (at the time even more so than now)
Heil King Froggo.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I want replace in dead, but I can swing for constantine.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Skybird: Sorry about that, minor crisis arose at work and my day wasn't as free as I expected it to be. In regards to CoolDog, I remember in conversation Drixx and I had about his slot Drixx and I were both feeling scum vibes from him, and when I went to the thread to read his posts then I said I felt like it was because he was just "taking the opportunity to snipe at sonic, and just parroting the thoughts others had." However...upon skimming his iso, it isn't immediately apparent whose thoughts I thought he was parroting/what led me to that conclusion. I need to look at things in context to see what Me of several days ago saw about him and why i thought his behavior was scummy.

Mastin, Sonic: No, we are not lynching Frogger today. Frogger v Sonic screams TvT, how do you not see that? I'm making an assumption here, but if sonic wasn't lying about his gladiate increasing the time we had before lynch, his gladiate attempt itself, both today and yesterday, isn't scummy, and without that I just don't see scum in him. Frogger there isn't even anything there to think it scummy, beyond the lurking D1 while he was hydraing, which has been explained by Frogger to my satisfaction at least.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:40 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 2336, Fro99er wrote:
- CooLDoG finally returned so I hope he can help move this game forward soon

Don't worry, I will when scum does something stupid. Up to now they are running quite the tight ship.

In post 2337, Sonic X wrote:You're still the 3rd largest wagon. I will push you so that you can be lynches today.

Also, I just saw your frog mafia ad. Really cool that you're modding now <3

Let us embrace what 3rd largest wagons means in regards to the vote count.
In post 2339, Ricastle wrote:Fro99er, describe your scum meta.

this is a stupid fucking question that is just a justification to get a free pass for a frogger vote.

vote: Ricastle

@frogger, sorry for not foreshadowing this in the PT, but I was just catching up.

In post 2352, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2348, Sonic X wrote:I am beginning to think that skybird is scum, she would trust my powers if she was town. She might be scum with frogger. I am very annoyed now.

Skybird's pretty town. She's scumreading you, yet willing to listen to you about other's cases on me. That's not scum motivation by her...it's just you trying to push another mislynch.

Or wishy-washy whatever I can get scum play. I have not seen a strong opinion from sky this game. There may be one, but if so it was really forgettable.
In post 2375, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2374, Skybird wrote:
In post 2351, Sonic X wrote:RR written a post about how Constantine is not scum. What do you think about that?

I've read through his case and it's his opinion that the slot is town. The problem is he can't see scum doing the things Hermit did but he also can't see town doing those things. So RR feels that the slot is town. I feel the slot is scum.

Do not attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity. I feel the slot was played poorly for town, and that scum would have taken the extra effort required to not play the slot terribly.

-Cerb

Stupid scum can win games too. Your logic is flawed.

In post 2381, Trench Warfare wrote:I might be moving over to Replace In tomorrow morning. I need to do my homework, double check everything and look through his ISO. Logically, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with that case on the surface.

~Titus

This is the problem with this game. Too many people are scared shitless of taking a stand and voting people that they think deserve their vote. Vezok is the exception.

In post 2398, Ricastle wrote:Nic is town. This is coming from his Ally.

if nic is scum you die.
In post 2401, Ricastle wrote:
In post 2399, Skybird wrote:Ricastle, is this coming from stuff in your PT?
Yes, it was implied.

:?:

Why I am starting a new wagon on this person.
In post 2409, farside22 wrote:More votes on replace in.
We can work on sonic tomorrow.

I could go for replacein, my views on sonic are changing though. I am not as sold as I was before about him being scum.
In post 2413, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: Replace In

goes for the easy popular wagon. I would like a ric lynch today. S/he flew under the radar for the past 100 or so pages of nothing.
In post 2433, Skybird wrote:
In post 2423, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2342, Skybird wrote:She brings up a prior game where ascetic was scum and thinks he might have scum slipped in one post.
No, that's not it at all. I think that the way Frogger went about claiming Ascetic was extremely sketchy, and that the whole Sonic-Frogger interactions massively go into Sonic's favor, not Frogger's. There's a strong precedence for the game having a mafia ascetic and a town gladiator, too, because--and this is something I just now remembered--that micro I mentioned with the gladiator and the mafia ascetic?

Varsoon, OUR MODERATOR, was a player in it!

(The scumbuddy of the ascetic, more specifically.)

I have a question. I've been here for a year but have only recently ran into an ascetic role in another game. I don't know what the mafia theory is for claiming ascetic. Do you feel his claim is sketchy because he didn't claim until the gladiate failed? As town, why would you claim day 1?

p-edit: I agree with you on the Replace in wagon.

In my opinion the role is rare enough that there is no solid theory on it as of yet. I am not sure if it is of a "claim miller first post or die" type of thing or not. I would think that claiming it early would be a good idea due to wasted power roles... Basically what rr said. Granted, Frogger claimed in PT that he was aesthetic before he told the rest of the town. He claimed his role on july 16th at around 8:30 PM... This was after the in thread duel claim, for whatever it is worth.
In post 2464, Ricastle wrote:If I were scum, my claim of Greg would have to be a fakeclaim. But it has been proven that my ability is activated by uttering a phrase directly associated with Greg, and not, if I were scum, my real character. Unless you'd like to argue that it's probable for fakeclaims to be detailed and the real scum roles to be no more than names, I am conftown.

flavor means shit. Darth Vader can be town.

In post 2498, mastin2 wrote:Leave the moving to me.
What I lack in vote I make up in voice.

Cooldog:
I realize you can't exactly vote Frogger thanks to Frogger's role, but can you hammer when Frogger gets to L-1 please?

yes, I could do that.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:42 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I mean, the shits I give for being confirmed by flavor is zero.zero
after a wank.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

VOTE: Replace In

Was considering starting a vanity wagon on CoolDog, but of course he has to post right this moment and now I need to reevaluate.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”