Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Skybird »

I will look at Beer's ISO and see what his case against Frog is. Mastin may be confirmed town to you, but until we see something tomorrow, she's not confirmed to me.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Sonic X »

RR written a post about how Constantine is not scum. What do you think about that?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2348, Sonic X wrote:I am beginning to think that skybird is scum, she would trust my powers if she was town. She might be scum with frogger. I am very annoyed now.

Skybird's pretty town. She's scumreading you, yet willing to listen to you about other's cases on me. That's not scum motivation by her...it's just you trying to push another mislynch.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2293, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Fro99er, on fuzzy: So you'll only scumread him if he matches his scum meta?

No. It helped me be neutral/town on him at first. The reason I wasn't solid town on him was because he hasn't been very good this game until recently. His D1 posting right around 1031 started to go downhill, especially talking about how his strategy didn't work (??), but it could have been a D1 haze. His last post was actually not bad though. D2 he is starting to come into focus, at least putting a case on Hermit that makes sense, and providing a steadfast stance on me vs sonic as TvT after scumreading Sonic prior.

Contrast that to Nic Cage who has still been out of focus D2, with waffly reads, and a lack of motivation to even play at all. I haven't seen a solid scum read out of him yet on D2, and then add the lurking to boot. Not to mention his weird approach to Sonic.....
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2348, Sonic X wrote:I am beginning to think that skybird is scum, she would trust my powers if she was town. She might be scum with frogger. I am very annoyed now.

So what if vezo thinks frogger is scummy, he thinks your scummy too.
Mastin hasn't done shit.
Can I lynch you if your wrong or stop listening to you?
Right now there is no case and point to others who make a case does not make you look town
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Bookitty »

Just to let you know, my Internet has been up and down for a day and a half now. I am still reading, but I'm pretty confident in Farside town at this moment and if it doesn't get better in a day or so I'll sheep her while I try to catch up.

Sorry about this. There have been horrible thunderstorms alternating with heat advisories so I think my cable company is kind of screwed at the moment.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:05 am

Post by NicCage »

What's weird about my approach to sonic?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 1033, Replace in wrote:Cheetory6 : town
MaxwellPuckett: lean scum
Ra9in9 Bull (Hydra; fro99er & ika)*
Sonic X (Hydra; Metal Sonic & ZZZX): wants to be targeted with night actions
TunnelWarriors (Hydra; DoctorPepper & wgeurts)
vezokpiraka: double voter, town
Trench Warfare (Hydra; Titus & T S O)
CooLDoG
grapes
Beer
Replace in: super awesome town.
NicCage*
farside22: treestump, lean town
Reasonably Rational (Hydra; Drixx and Cerberus v666): town
Mastin2: voteless, town, female
Ricastle
Fluminator
Thefuzzylogic99
Skybird
Bins: lean town, do not ally
Marquis

I made it to the end of page 10. Taking a break now. More to follow, hopefully today.
The above is my reads list up to now. I'll continue working this list until I'm all caught up.

I find myself disagreeing with most of my predecessors reads. That's annoying.
the situation about Beer claiming scum was only commented on by very few people. Note to self.

In post 1175, Replace in wrote:Cheetory6 : town
Sonic X (Hydra; Metal Sonic & ZZZX): wants to be targeted with night actions, town
TunnelWarriors (Hydra; DoctorPepper & wgeurts): allying power guy, town
Trench Warfare (Hydra; Titus & T S O): town
CooLDoG: null, rolefishes my slot.
grapes: double voter, lean town. wall posts are not inviting to read.
Beer: scum
NicCage*
Ricastle: scum
Fluminator
Thefuzzylogic99: scum
Skybird: scum
Marquis lean town

finished page 30. This is taking longer than I thought

In post 1180, Replace in wrote:Cheetory6 : town
Sonic X (Hydra; Metal Sonic & ZZZX): wants to be targeted with night actions, town
TunnelWarriors (Hydra; DoctorPepper & wgeurts): allying power guy, town
Trench Warfare (Hydra; Titus & T S O): town
CooLDoG: null, rolefishes my slot.
grapes: double voter, lean town. wall posts are not inviting to read.
Beer: scum
NicCage*: lean scum, but turns around the beer wagon. Might change to town if beer is scum.
Ricastle: scum
Fluminator
Thefuzzylogic99: scum
Skybird: scum
Marquis: town

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I may have skimmed the last 10 pages and all of Grapes wall posts. Oh well.

@Fuzzy:
-Vezo is town because of how he pushed for a beer lynch and got frustrated that he got so little response. His general play is also pretty good.
-the alignment of the doublevoters is something to be determined. I don't believe it's 1 scum/1 town if that's what you're implying. My read on grapes is close to null, as I've skimmed most of his posts. I have seen some town-motivated content somewhere though. So slightly town I suppose.
-Bins might not post much, but the reads are original, backed up and not just parrotting.
-I can see why there's a wagon for Radmann, but I especially dislike Ricastle's presence on it. He keeps pushing, gets off, gets back on again and starts pushing again, meanwhile derailing the Beer wagon.

Yay! I've caught up! Missing some reads I suppose. Oh well, I'll sort them later.

To be honest, I'm more in favor of a Fuzzy lynch. But I can settle for Beer.

Who wants to ally?

Hey replace in, wanna update those lists? I would like to see where your head is at and where your suspicions have gone to.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 2354, farside22 wrote:

So what if vezo thinks frogger is scummy, he thinks your scummy too.
Mastin hasn't done shit.
Can I lynch you if your wrong or stop listening to you?
Right now there is no case and point to others who make a case does not make you look town

Why? Wouldn't Sonic, if he's scum, make a wall case to look better? Even I know his thoughts.

He tried to gladiate Frogger. The only ascetic possibility came post claim. Sonic views that as scummy. It doesn't need a "case" or a wall. The people who need to make cases are people who don't want to lynch obvious scum in Constantine slot.

~Titus
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Thanks for the answer, fuzzy. It's true that your play today has been better, I think I was just kind of annoyed that any comments directed toward you by me weren't really being acknowledged.

Anyways, it's true that we need some focus here. Everyone's pushing their individual scumreads and I really don't want a repeat of the deadline lynch from D1.

I'm gonna echo Cerb here and ask for Replace In to weigh in on something.

Sonic, what do you think about things? You keep referencing other people's cases, do you have other scumreads besides Fro99er and Skybird? Also, both of those reads seem to be based more on you being mad about things than about actual scumhunting. What's up with that?

Constantine, NicCage, Sonic X, Fro99er, Replace In, and Fuzzy. Those are all the 'wagons' we have right now. Can everyone give their opinions on these 6? Constantine's the only one who's a proper wagon, and NicCage only has one more vote than the rest because of vezok's ability.

Replace In and Constantine are great lynches for today. I wouldn't fight a Sonic X lynch, and honestly I just.. don't really care about NicCage? Everything about them is lukewarm, from their own opinions to the cases against them. Honestly when I think about NiCage I just think of the movie Con Air, and not of their play. NicCage, vote somebody, maybe?

Fuzzy and Fro99er are town.

P-Edit: Titus, remind me what you think about Fro99er. Also, from that post, I'm gonna assume you're townreading Sonic?
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

I think Fro99er and Sonic are both town. The thread died when we weren't discussing these two. I find that one hell of a coincidence given the fact it was obvious that neither of them were going to get much traction once we established Sonic likes to gambit and Fro99er was an ascetic. Scum want to motivate these two to go after each other, but no one wants to be the person who is actually sticking their neck out and owning it. Rather, they're hoping those two cause so much drama that we have to lynch the two of them.

Constantine should be the lynch IMO. Hands down. No town utility. No pro-town play (no saying scum wouldn't be so stupid doesn't count).

I literally do not get the wagons on anyone else but for Fuzzy who is lynchbait. The whole make cases is directed at those people, not the same people who have been fueling drama.

~Titus
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

You don't get the Replace In wagon? And fuzzy has been less lynchbait today, as I've been made aware.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

I don't get why Replace In is a wagon at all.

So you're saying Fuzzy has been scummier today or ? Lynchbait is a status one gets by being repeatedly mislynched. He can't be less lynchbait today.

~Titus
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 2351, Sonic X wrote:RR written a post about how Constantine is not scum. What do you think about that?

Titus, this should also apply to you then.

@Maxwell, I will easily compromise on Fuzzy, while only relenting to vote Constantine/NicCage if the situation is dire.

That means I am scumreading Fuzzy as well, and Constantine and NicCage are two players I would have no problem seeing dead but not explicitly scumreading.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

I think RR is seeing what he wants to see. We've been discussing Constantine in the hood thread. I think he's coming around to seeing Constantine as scum, but I don't know yet. I think his refusal to vote there is indicative of RR not wanting to consider that Constantine is scum.

I won't compromise on Fuzzy unless someone provides a good case on him and it's consistent with my own research. Personality ain't going to cut it.

~Titus
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

I guess I've been using a different definition of lynchbait. I was using it as 'a player who is incredibly easy to lynch, for one reason or another'. I was saying that fuzzy's play has been better today, so he's less likely to be lynched than he was D1.

So no, I don't want anyone to compromise on fuzzy, quite the opposite.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I'm not interested in lynching fuzzy right now. There are better lynches.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Fro99er »

@Nic I'll respond tomorrow when I'm not phone posting and drunk.
Heil King Froggo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2363, Sonic X wrote:
In post 2351, Sonic X wrote:RR written a post about how Constantine is not scum. What do you think about that?

Titus, this should also apply to you then.

@Maxwell, I will easily compromise on Fuzzy, while only relenting to vote Constantine/NicCage if the situation is dire.

That means I am scumreading Fuzzy as well, and Constantine and NicCage are two players I would have no problem seeing dead but not explicitly scumreading.

So all I see is 2 scum reads and players you don't care about.

Fun. :roll:

Titus: ric make a case on replace in. Is there a reason your town reading the spot?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Link me to the case please. I don't remember it.

I generally start from the position that unless someone gives me a reason to lynch them, I don't. Particularly at deadline.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

Quotes are easier for me to grab.
The full case is in the spoilers.
The second quote was how I felt.

In post 2267, Ricastle wrote:The case on Replace In:
Spoiler:
In post 419, Ricastle wrote:Just ISOed radmann and he is now a top scumread. is possibly the worst post in the game so far. His two later posts also contain a huge unprecedented contradiction: In he says that Beer "may very well be town, but TW is right about the amount of information a lynch would provide". Then suddenly in he digs up a post 100 posts prior to his earlier statement, and uses it to claim that Beer is scum. And this was apparently his reason for voting Beer in , the same post where he said Beer may very well be town? Bullshit.

In post 447, Ricastle wrote:
In post 446, radmann9 wrote:Also I can reveal my role if that would help alleviate the scumreads like Mr. Mayor over there.
This needs death.

In post 527, Ricastle wrote:No, he needs death for that statement because he's cautiously setting up a fakeclaim which he's transparently hoping will clear him, and referring to a claim everyone is passing as town to subtilely and preemptively make his claim more believable. And the wording is generally awful.

In post 2194, Ricastle wrote:So on that note, we should all vote Replace In! He's posted what, three times today, and hasn't provided any meaningful progressive content in the entire duration of his time here. The main point is that he replaced into the god-awful radmann slot and has done nothing to counteract the legacy of their play. I also personally found it pretty weird that he went to the wiki to back up his claim when one's town PM and the flavour in that should be sufficient for anyone who doesn't watch SU. I don't know if fakeclaims have their own quotes, though, which is one problem.

In post 2242, Ricastle wrote:Feeling a tad better about Skybird.

Replace In's claim and play is really off, so could we swing some more votes over there, perchance?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 2217, NicCage wrote:I'm pretty much trash this game and I completely feel for replace in, I'm in the same boat. Even though I don't have much in the way of scum reads I do have townreads, and so since I don't know how else to jump into the game I just wanna say that I think both skybird and replace are town. I thought radmann was town yesterday because he said he was willing to claim his role in order to help people read him. I didn't know at the time that mods generally give out fake claims, but I still feel like that new scum would be like "oh I'll just claim" immediately on being scumread. I thought that mindset fit town better since several other players had mentioned parts of their roles and he would have felt like that was a normal thing to do.

For skybird, I felt like she has been fairly genuine if not always super effective at asking questions. I'll reread her later to make sure though

I'm feeling some insincerity here. Because I've seen you jump into the game at one point last phase and even interact with bins a bit. Which, made me feel better about your slot in turn. There's a lot of things for you to address, people talking about your slot in particular. Specific points about your play and things you've said and asked that went unfollowed up to. People like replace in and myself even I can understand having trouble getting into this game because when we post for the most part we go ignored and then get called scum for lurking. Which, has happened to you a couple times admittedly but still I really think you've got the capability to get more involved you're just choosing not to for whatever reason.

Not really following your point about radmann either. I think it's basically null if not more scummy, especially depending on how quickly integrated he could have gotten if he rolled scum and if the fakeclaims are really safe. The fact that he worded it as "alleviate the scumreads" and not "help people read me" also doesn't really fill me with warm fuzzies. Not sure why it does for you.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 2362, Trench Warfare wrote:I don't get why Replace In is a wagon at all.

So you're saying Fuzzy has been scummier today or ? Lynchbait is a status one gets by being repeatedly mislynched. He can't be less lynchbait today.

~Titus

What contribution has that slot made to the game? Radmann had a 14 post iso, and didn't have much content, at least nothing that stood out to me. Replace In has a 27 post iso, including those 3 reads lists as he proceeded, but those reads lists are lacking in *reasons* behind the reads, and they don't show any reads changing over time as he reads through the thread. That feels fake.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 2221, farside22 wrote:It's the same mantra repeatedly with nothing added.
Just because you sit there pointing to the same player saying the same thing doesn't make you town or look genuine.

Way to not really actually address my post, not sure why you decided to quote it. The slap down of my reach out is noted. :]
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Skybird »

I've read through his case and it's his opinion that the slot is town. The problem is he can't see scum doing the things Hermit did but he also can't see town doing those things. So RR feels that the slot is town. I feel the slot is scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”