Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Varsoon »

"Check it out! It’s not exactly healthy, but it’s in a stack, so I guess you could say, it’s a
balanced breakfast
?
You know, like I made us all breakfast. I thought we could eat together. Like, like best buds!"
-Steven,
Together Breakfast

VOTECOUNT 1.07

Beer (6):
vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka, Sonic X, Trench Warfare, TunnelWarriors, radmann9,
Sonic X (2):
Cheetory6, Ricastle
radmann9 (2):
Ra9in9 Bull, CooLDoG
Ra9in9 Bull (1):
Beer
Marquis (1):
MaxwellPuckett
Ricastle (1):
NicCage
Skybird (1):
Marquis

Not Voting (7):
Reasonably Rational, Fluminator, Thefuzzylogic99, Skybird, Bins, Mastin2, grapes

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-07-13 06:50:00)
Last edited by Varsoon on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Varsoon's semi-random Steven Universe references/facts are the best thing about this game so far, tbh.

..The navel is a chakra point?

Apparently?
Last edited by Varsoon on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

WAIT I'm calling bull on that fact, the
nose
is a chakra point?

Spoiler: Lol Visual Motifs
I think Jasper's location is most deviant so far, but some fans have argued it is aligned with the brow while others claim there is a minor chakra located at the bridge of the nose. While there's a good deal of speculation regarding the gems in relation to birthstones, chakra identities, etc. one of the primary design-motifs is that gem location typically reflects a character's basic ethos. This definitely seems to be the case for the Crystal Gems. Pearl uses her head, Garnet prefers a hands-on approach, Steven relies on his 'gut' (navel also has associations with love/umbilical cord--Rose is evoked here), and Amethyst is all about desire/following the heart. Similarly, it can be said that Lapis turns her back on things, Peridot is methodical/head-based too, and Jasper faces things head-on.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 339, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Okay then. You're right. I wasn't frustrated at all! I wasn't mad that only parts of my posts were seemingly being read, and Cheetory definitely didn't outright admit to accidentally missing something I had said. Nope, didn't happen, that post was a waste of time and I should have just let them go on thinking that I'd said something that I hadn't.

My apologies that I'm not funny when people insult my intelligence.

I'm not really annoyed now, though. I can see that you're having trouble seeing what's going on down here from your high horse.

I am really sorry that you are upset... Also, your sarcasm isn't funny.

In post 341, radmann9 wrote:
In post 323, CooLDoG wrote:in essence radmann is trying to bait some night actions to target him. If it would give the town an advantage he should be more explicit about what his role is. This half-way bullshit makes me think it is some type of scum role.

Now this is reading scummy. Want me to reveal my role so you can decide easier on who to target Scum? Absolutely! You're sniffing me out and, while most see most of my posts as nothing to report, you and Bull seem to target me due to my inexperience. Interesting scum tactic. Your attack of me for no reason other than 'he's not fully engaged' is scummy behavior.

Perhaps if I were trying to bait some night actions there are reasons. Town helping reasons.

Or maybe I'm scum like you said.

Yep, you caught me! I'm a Serial Killer! Oooooh fear me!

OHHH MY GAWD GUYS! The only person to question why I am just asking for people to waste their night actions to target me has to be scum. Only scum would ever think about the efficency of town power role usage and the veracity of a claim. Damn, radmann... Seriously though, give the town one reason to waste their actions on you as opposed to, I don't know, mastin which would be a pretty good choice given the wierdness of her role...

Happy with my vote.

@tunnel, your post 342 is odd. Explain why you make a very lengthy post attacking one player and then vote for another, thanks.

In post 345, TunnelWarriors wrote:
Radman

That one line is so off it's unbelievable. He's also just OMGUS'ing coolDog without actually committing to a push on him. Showing he's very aware of what people think of him and his continuation of him having fluid reads.

*nods*
In post 353, radmann9 wrote:
In post 236, Beer wrote:Ah, I suppose if I want to look town, I should give a reads list or something.

Upon reflection, I am actually of the opinion that radmann's first post wasn't as bad as I initially thought it was and I have liked his more recent posts a bit more. For example, I felt the second sentence in read genuine. I feel the jester speculation probably isn't coming from a scum mindset and I feel the way he's approaching reads in this game, particularly the mastin read, looks like it's coming from a town mindset more than a scum one.

Tunnel, you wondered why I changed my opinion/vote? This. While I appreciate Beer trying to clear my name after sullying it,
this whole post reads trying to find an ally when there's no reason to.
Literally the line that he felt was 'genuine' was 'Or pick my brain.' How does that reveal anything? It's scum trying to find allies. The more I read into it, I think it's just the hydra mate goofing around. Now the more sensible part is here to calm the waters. Beer is scum and him being lynched would reveal much.

Holy shit, there is no self awareness is there?

In post 385, Trench Warfare wrote:

What's your thoughts on Sonic X explicitly asking to be targeted?

scummy as hell. Which is why he is also on the would vote list (see catch-up post). Although the fact that redmann has gotten so defensive about it makes me happy with my vote.

But yeah, would vote sanic.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

although I am not in a position to call out groups of potential scum. Game has yet to progress to that point yet. All of my reads on people are in isolation.
after a wank.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

@Cerb:

I'll explain more in the alliance PT, some things are best kept secret.

@TSO

Please explain how you are even town reading marquis, let alone saying he's bloc material.

NicCage:

My town read on Ricastle is because he's scum-hunting and I can see a genuine town-mindset which is trying to find mafia behind his posts. Will this satisfy you or do I need to give detailed examples?
Also NicCage, what if Beer's scum? That would then make Ricastle very town. Please avoid using pre-flip associatives thank you very much. The fact you're not even sure on beer's alignment makes this reason for Ricastle pushing him being "lame" even weaker.

Skybird:

As I'm also scum-reading beer and the wagons currently on him, I must say Radman's vote on him makes me feel unsure about it though. I'm willing to wagon Radman/Marquis though as I've already stated.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

~wgeurts
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Mmm,
A beer flip would give us a lot of associatives even if he flips town.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

It's happened.
People are officially paranoid of me all the time now.
:(
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 405, TunnelWarriors wrote:@TSO
Please explain how you are even town reading marquis, let alone saying he's bloc material.

because he's town
probably?

u don't know me gogurt boy
link in bio
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

I actually townread the request. He is not specifically asking to be copped, triggering Godfather fears, but he wants any action. That suggests to me a deeper motivation that it would be anti town to comment on. If there's a role such as "fruit vendor" targeting Sonic might not be a bad idea. No skin off our back if I am wrong.

Tunnel, so how does the hood work? We both ask to be your hood buddy and then the three of us are in a hood? Or do we need to round robin it?
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 408, Cheetory6 wrote:It's happened.

What are you referring to?

Also, I missed if you responded to my request for a hood with you.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

farside wrote:It's not the set up. It's that you want to wave away anyone's thoughts as it could be scum or town. You don't say you are scum reading the slots in question but you want to sway people away from discussioning the idea of feeling they are confirmed.
So I'm scum because I think people should be reading people based on their play where appropriate?
Or is it because you think I'm trying to make people who aren't conftown not be treated conftown because I'm scum and having 1-2 options off the table on D1 in a game with 21 people scares me?
Especially since vezok is super duper lynchable right now like holy moly good thing I got him de-confirmed.
c:

farside wrote:You can OMGUS all you want with me I would still advocate your lynch even though I can't vote and all you will say is I don't like her jumping on me. Wahhhhhhh!!!!
I just said that I felt like your push on me was gross.
You just kind of threw shit at me and didn't even ask me about it.
That kind of stuff makes me want to shout that you're scum, but I'm a kind person who wants to try and engage you before jumping to conclusions about things which are realistically null but don't feel null. :)

Max wrote:What are you referring to?
Far and Titus/TSO being all nervous about me because I've had a good scumgame or two or something.

Max wrote:Also, I missed if you responded to my request for a hood with you.
I re
fuse
. Nothing personal. :)
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 408, Cheetory6 wrote:It's happened.

Nah, you're town.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 410, Trench Warfare wrote:I actually townread the request. He is not specifically asking to be copped, triggering Godfather fears, but he wants any action. That suggests to me a deeper motivation that it would be anti town to comment on. If there's a role such as "fruit vendor" targeting Sonic might not be a bad idea. No skin off our back if I am wrong.

Tunnel, so how does the hood work? We both ask to be your hood buddy and then the three of us are in a hood? Or do we need to round robin it?

What if he's an as ascetic or redirector?
There are plenty of scum possibilities.
I think it's null.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Also cheetory and you crumbing gem?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Nah.
It's more complicated than that.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Cheetory, I will town read you solidly when I see solid evidence you are town. Don't see it yet. If you're town, do not rush the process. I am not nervous about you because your scumgame. That post reads like weird buddying to me.

Tunnel, yeah it's possible but I don't think it's like Sonic to be so aggressive if scum like that. If I am still town reading everyone in our hood by the time night rolls around, I will explain there.

BTW, please answer as a practical matter what we need to do to be a three headed hood (well more like six headed).
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

I was gonna say 'Cheetory, you used that 'refuse' pun once already', but.. I guess it's something else.

Tunnel bringing up a possible crumb is weird, though. That's generally not something you do when the crumber is still alive, bruv.

Also, it's cool, Cheetor.

And farside: Treating unconfirmed people as confirmed is dangerous. Super dangerous. Treating them as 'basically' confirmed is fine, though. That's where you actually look at play. What's up with everybody always calling this behaviour 'fearmongering' when it's just making sure town isn't throwing out 'confirmed' passes left and right?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Just ISOed radmann and he is now a top scumread. is possibly the worst post in the game so far. His two later posts also contain a huge unprecedented contradiction: In he says that Beer "may very well be town, but TW is right about the amount of information a lynch would provide". Then suddenly in he digs up a post 100 posts prior to his earlier statement, and uses it to claim that Beer is scum. And this was apparently his reason for voting Beer in , the same post where he said Beer may very well be town? Bullshit.

VOTE: radmann9

Also, I don't want to lynch Beer anymore.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Trench wrote:That post reads like weird buddying to me.
Is it working? ;D
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 405, TunnelWarriors wrote:
NicCage:

My town read on Ricastle is because he's scum-hunting and I can see a genuine town-mindset which is trying to find mafia behind his posts. Will this satisfy you or do I need to give detailed examples?
Also NicCage, what if Beer's scum? That would then make Ricastle very town. Please avoid using pre-flip associatives thank you very much. The fact you're not even sure on beer's alignment makes this reason for Ricastle pushing him being "lame" even weaker.

Fair enough, forget about the pre-flip ect., what about his claim that there was some kind of PoE between Sonic and Beer?

Ricastle
, could you explain your thinking on that to me?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 418, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I was gonna say 'Cheetory, you used that 'refuse' pun once already', but.. I guess it's something else.

Tunnel bringing up a possible crumb is weird, though. That's generally not something you do when the crumber is still alive, bruv.

Also, it's cool, Cheetor.

And farside: Treating unconfirmed people as confirmed is dangerous. Super dangerous. Treating them as 'basically' confirmed is fine, though. That's where you actually look at play. What's up with everybody always calling this behaviour 'fearmongering' when it's just making sure town isn't throwing out 'confirmed' passes left and right?

I don't see cheet looking at the player. That is my issue.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:37 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 421, NicCage wrote:
Ricastle
, could you explain your thinking on that to me?
Sonic is scummy. The first Beer head was WIFOMing out of their ass and was too risky to keep around as a result. I figured there was probably at least 1 scum between them, and resultantly wanted them lynched in succession. It's not really PoE, I'll give you that; it's moreso just eliminating two potential threats to cover all the bases.

With my 2 main scumreads now on the Beer wagon, though, I want one of them lynched over him today. We can get back to Beer later.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:41 am

Post by Varsoon »

Rebecca Sugar, the show's creator, used to work on
Adventure Time
as a writer of both episodes and songs that tended to be emotionally compelling. For
Steven Universe
, Sugar composes and performs demo versions of several of the songs used in the show. Sound and music are both central elements of many of the show's themes and motifs.

Spoiler:
Last edited by Varsoon on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”