Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Bins »

In post 172, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 170, Bins wrote:
In post 165, MaxwellPuckett wrote:did you mean that you want to form a neighbourhood for tomorrow?

Yes.

Is that avatar Alex Vause?

I wonder if she's actually dead, or there's totally some crazy twist planned there? I suppose that scene is ambiguous in case the actress won't come back or something?

Yes.

And I really hope she isn't. I mean I don't like Piper but Alex made her bearable. What can I say? I love crazy psycho lesbians.

btw the black stuff is Orange is the New Black spoilers. From both our posts.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:54 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 162, vezokpiraka wrote:Really? No comment on the fact you've been called scum in like 10 posts?
Why would I need to? I mean, the mod has publicly revealed I'm not a liar via my vote not actually working. So I wasn't lying there. The only thing I could be lying about then is the conftown D3 part, in which case...lol? Time itself will reveal I'm not lying there soyeah. It's not worth dealing with.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:54 am

Post by wgeurts »

So DrPepper needs to give me the password to the hydra but I want to post anyway. We are able to ally two people and four during season finales, allowing large alliances to be formed through us. Our special ability allows us to make everyone in our alliance immune to all kills during the climax phase, this may or may not be x-shot and may or may not recharge during the season finale.
Basically our role will be broken as hell if we get a town bloc going, and I can fuse together a large town bloc.

My first ability has flavour along the lines of helping an old man get re-elected, the second described ability has flavour of me needing to evacuate, thinking it could be tough and then deciding I'll need a catchy slogan.

So yes, I'm some politcian mayor dewey and I need dem youth votes boi!

Now to read the thread.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:57 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 167, radmann9 wrote:Yeah if anyone was reading scum it would be Mastin. Everything about his posts seem odd. And even if he's just what he claims to be, then we know that Farside is lying. So my best bet for scum read would be Mastin. Followed by Beer even though something about his posts makes me think there's a special clause or something. (Like I said, like a Jester or something if they exist in this game.)

I don't think stumps show up in the player count, which explains the 20 players (not 21) correction that Varsoon made, but that doesn't mean that it's between Farside and Mastin. So far, Mastin hasn't seemed to lie, as their votes really don't show up. They could be voteless and 'like a stump', as Mastin puts it, while not being a Stump. Actually, since Mastin said they can also be targeted by stuff and whatnot, that's even more evidence that they're not a Stump.

I wanted to vote Farside actually, but their claim holds up, for now. And, taking roles out of the equation, I'd rather vote Farside than Mastin, to be honest.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
radmann9
radmann9
Townie
radmann9
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:01 am

Post by radmann9 »

In post 178, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 167, radmann9 wrote:Yeah if anyone was reading scum it would be Mastin. Everything about his posts seem odd. And even if he's just what he claims to be, then we know that Farside is lying. So my best bet for scum read would be Mastin. Followed by Beer even though something about his posts makes me think there's a special clause or something. (Like I said, like a Jester or something if they exist in this game.)

I don't think stumps show up in the player count, which explains the 20 players (not 21) correction that Varsoon made, but that doesn't mean that it's between Farside and Mastin. So far, Mastin hasn't seemed to lie, as their votes really don't show up. They could be voteless and 'like a stump', as Mastin puts it, while not being a Stump. Actually, since Mastin said they can also be targeted by stuff and whatnot, that's even more evidence that they're not a Stump.

I wanted to vote Farside actually, but their claim holds up, for now. And, taking roles out of the equation, I'd rather vote Farside than Mastin, to be honest.

Why would you vote Farside? Also, but with both claiming to be stumps either one of them is lying or both, correct? Since only 20 are showing up as alive?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:01 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm slowly catching up and noted a scum read on maxwell.

more when I'm out of work
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
radmann9
radmann9
Townie
radmann9
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:29 am

Post by radmann9 »

Day one and already on post 181. Crazy man.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

max wrote:That's actively punishing those who are actually interested in the thing the game is about.
Seems like a varsoony thing to do.
max wrote:Ruby and Sapphire will start off in a neighbourhood together, except that one of them is actually Jasper.

max wrote:Vezok, that first post (Beer's) wasn't a scumslip, if that's what you're saying.
S'not what he's saying.

radmann wrote:Beer: He seems... well I dunno. He hasn't said a whole lot other than making a bunch of jokey posts that can't really be taken for merit. Thus I think he could be a jester (warranted they're in this game, unsure on that) so I'd think he'd be a better target at night.
Doubt there's a jester in here. I think that would be bastard? I think?

radmann wrote:Vezo: Something seems off about it. He's quick to point fingers, but that reads more town than scum. Still something feels weird. Not sure.
Elaborate more on this for me sir. What posts ping you as feeling weird?

radmann wrote:Maxwell: I think he's fine. I haven't seen anything suspicious about him yet except his over-excitedness with utilizing his knowledge of the flavor.
And what's suspicion about the over-excitedness?

radmann wrote:Grapes: Well... I can't really detect anything as of yet. What do you think of him?
He's definitely a player who exists in this game.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

@mastin, what do you make of there being a second treestump claim in the game?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Oh actually the votecounts are fine.
20 people and a doublevoter and one acknowledged treestump and one implied treestump works when there's 21 people in the game.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:44 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Mastin isn't claiming to be a stump. They are just voteless and conftown D3. They still show up as alive, and can be targeted and killed, unlike a tree stump. That doesn't contradict Farside. Their two claims don't actually contradict each other.

Also, I wouldn't actually vote either of them at the moment, radmann, but I'm assuming you're asking me why I find Farside scummy, right? Mostly it was their , but it's also the fact that they're quoting themselves in their signature. (I'm kidding, I'm kidding, don't hurt me)

I just don't like their posts, I guess, but it doesn't matter because they have a pretty legitimate stump claim.

Cheetory: I don't know Varsoon at all, but I'm pretty sure that the Jasper, Ruby and Sapphire thing I used as an example is as close to bastard that flavour can get. But you doubt Jester because
that's
too bastard? I just.. find all that hard to believe. Part of making a good theme is, as Rational said, fitting the theme to the mechanics of the game in a balanced way. I'm choosing to believe that Varsoon isn't an ass.

P-Edit: Yeah, considering mastin can be killed, I'm pretty sure they're supposed to show up in the votecount.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

He could just be creative.
We can fight with our fists postgame when Varsoon's setup proves that true grace can be accomplished while also breaking expectations as I'm sure it will. ;D
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Treestump could be scum too.
Man I feel like I'm gonna be fighting an uphill battle on making sure people aren't writing off people for silly reasons.
radmann9
radmann9
Townie
radmann9
Townie
Townie

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:48 am

Post by radmann9 »

In post 182, Cheetory6 wrote:
max wrote:That's actively punishing those who are actually interested in the thing the game is about.
max wrote:Ruby and Sapphire will start off in a neighbourhood together, except that one of them is actually Jasper.

max wrote:Vezok, that first post (Beer's) wasn't a scumslip, if that's what you're saying.
S'not what he's saying.

radmann wrote:Beer: He seems... well I dunno. He hasn't said a whole lot other than making a bunch of jokey posts that can't really be taken for merit. Thus I think he could be a jester (warranted they're in this game, unsure on that) so I'd think he'd be a better target at night.
Doubt there's a jester in here. I think that would be bastard? I think?

radmann wrote:Vezo: Something seems off about it. He's quick to point fingers, but that reads more town than scum. Still something feels weird. Not sure.
Elaborate more on this for me sir. What posts ping you as feeling weird?

radmann wrote:Maxwell: I think he's fine. I haven't seen anything suspicious about him yet except his over-excitedness with utilizing his knowledge of the flavor.
And what's suspicion about the over-excitedness?

radmann wrote:Grapes: Well... I can't really detect anything as of yet. What do you think of him?
He's definitely a player who exists in this game.

Re: bastard: I could just be confused on the terms. But someone who would intentionally want to get lynched.

Re: Vezo: Be back in a sec with that.

Re: Maxwell: It just seemed like a bad reason to get so worked up over. He seemed to calm down once he realized the roles wouldn't necessarily be dictated by the show. Seems like they're just the character base from which to choose. Could be wrong about that, but I wouldn't think the roles would instantly be depicted by what they are on the show. Or maybe they are and Steven is cop, Pearl is doctor, and so on. Time will tell. Either way, I haven't noticed anything other than that standing out. Suspicious may not have been the right word usage.

Re: grapes: You asked me about him but you didn't find anything interesting about him?
radmann9
radmann9
Townie
radmann9
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:50 am

Post by radmann9 »

In post 6, mastin2 wrote:Varsoon is literally the worst.

He's lucky it's ME who got this role (because I'm too stubborn to replace out), because the VAST majority of Scummers, if they had the role I do, would quickly lose interest in the game and replace out/flake.

...Basically, I'm a tree stump with all the sucky parts but none of the benefits. I'm voteless, will become conftown on D3, and yet, distinctly,
lack
the immunity to actions (in particular, y'know, NIGHTKILLS) that come with 'stumps. Yeah. I'm a bit bitter.

In post 185, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Mastin isn't claiming to be a stump.

Did he not just claim it there? Or is he just comparing his role TO a tree stump role?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

radmann wrote:grapes: You asked me about him but you didn't find anything interesting about him?
Yup. :3
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:55 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Treestump could be scum, yes. I'm just saying that it's not Farside vs. mastin necessarily. Their roles don't contradict so they don't HAVE to be on separate teams. They could both be town or both be scum or they could be different things. Anyways, Cheetory, I AM looking forward to postgame. Only then will we see what's what, it's true.

Radmann: The reason I got so emotional is because it felt like people weren't listening to me, mostly because two separate people told me 'one of them COULD be mafia, you know', after I'd already amended myself and agreed that yes, one of them could be mafia.

Though, uh.. I'm pretty sure if the roles were entirely based on the show, Steven is the one who'd be the doctor. But anyways, not important right now. I

Also, I think radmann was poking fun at the fact that you didn't say anything substantial about grapes.

P-Edit; Yes, he's JUST comparing his role to a treestump. The fact that he said he can be targeted for night actions and kills should be proof enough that he's not a stump. A game where a player isn't counted among the 'live' players, but can still be killed.. now that's definitely bastard.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:21 am

Post by mastin2 »

She.
SHE.
It's right in my damn profile.
SHE.

(Frankly at this point I begin to suspect alts for players who have never met me yet call me a he. :igmeou:)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:22 am

Post by mastin2 »

I'm even a girl character, so in every universe, I'm a SHE.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:23 am

Post by mastin2 »

(I really need to track down every bit of MD work I've ever done that has my gender listed as male and switch it because I think some of it does come from newbies reading my MD work since I'm very prominently featured on the wiki thanks to it.)
My academy.
Agnigi
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Marquis »

i hate some of you a lot now
or one of you
idk later
link in bio
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:43 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Sorry, mastin. I really should have looked...
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Sonic X »

mastina, will you stop that terrible habit of yours that is making bullshit reads on people on like page 3? It ruins your credibility. And yes, it CAN go down further

On a side note, maxwell is really town, and those of you scumreading him need to learn to play mafia

Vezok very town too

I love bins

Mastina and farside not on the table

That's about all I can remember
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Sonic X »