farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 274, Sonic X wrote:what do you think of beer's shitty omgus on me?

Apparently he is not the only one scum reading you so.....???
I don't really see the scum read to be honest. I believe Vezo is town this game.
What do you think of Chet and why?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:02 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Guys. We lynch beer today. He is scum. Don't beat around the bush. I will lose faith in you as playera if you don't lynch beer.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Beer »

Summarising it as OMGUS both fails to recognise what OMGUS actually means, fails to recognise the actual points I'm making and is also a terrible point because theoretically anyone I scum-read could be considered "OMGUS" if the simple definition you're using is "anyone who is scum reading you" - one of the perils of virtually the entire player list being fine with your lynch, I suppose!
“Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.” - Homer Simpson
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Beer »

In post 273, farside22 wrote:a childish imp

Admittedly, one of the nicer things I've been called in my life.
“Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.” - Homer Simpson
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Varsoon »

I know I'm not that tall
I know I'm not that smart
But let me drive my van into your heart
Let me drive my van into your heart"
-Greg,
Laser Light Cannon

VOTECOUNT 1.04

Beer (5):
vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka, Sonic X, Ricastle, Trench Warfare
Sonic X (2):
Beer, Cheetory6
radmann9 (1):
Ra9in9 Bull

Not Voting (13):
MaxwellPuckett, TunnelWarriors, CooLDoG, radmann9, NicCage, Reasonably Rational, Fluminator, Thefuzzylogic99, Skybird, Bins, Marquis, Mastin2, grapes

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-07-13 06:50:00)
Last edited by Varsoon on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 277, Beer wrote:Summarising it as OMGUS both fails to recognise what OMGUS actually means, fails to recognise the actual points I'm making and is also a terrible point because theoretically anyone I scum-read could be considered "OMGUS" if the simple definition you're using is "anyone who is scum reading you" - one of the perils of virtually the entire player list being fine with your lynch, I suppose!

yeah, the actual points you're making are contrived after you decided that i'm your 'target' because i was the first one to sheep vezok against you? lol?

you're molding the evidence to fit the theory, rather than the theory to fit the evidence. a right person would have me as null, nulltown or nullscum at worst. you? "omg obv scum asdfghjkl". not natural, not real, a load of bullshit, just like your posts

let me show you
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Ricastle »

Why are so many people not voting? Might as well rename this Caution Mafia.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Marquis »

ok
VOTE: sonic x
link in bio
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 55, Beer wrote:First, your entrance into this game involves asking a pointless question that was never going to go anywhere. The answer was obvious. The fact that you insisted on repeating the question as though it was somehow worth addressing just makes me think you're trying to look like you're being inquisitive when you're not really.

was the answer obvious? i have 0 flavor knowledge. nobody answered my question. please elucidate on this point.

In post 55, Beer wrote:reads a bit like over-compensating and I feel if you were actually town, you would have just left this part out.

do you have empirical evidence to prove your tell, or are you talking out of your ass? So your argument is my English redundancy is a scumtell. please go ahead and explain why.

In post 55, Beer wrote:And third, your reaction to #45 was just all sorts of bad, both in terms of the underlying tone and the underlying sentiment.

Given, Z made the posts in response to #45. But an overwhelming number of other players also hated #45. a lot. why don't you explain what is "bad" about Z's "underlying tone" and "underlying sentiment" so that he can learn from this? and show me that you aren't talking out of your ass, mr vague

In post 238, Beer wrote:Post #197 is about the closest thing to a town post in his ISO, and even that looks like something I myself would write as scum (the line about Maxwell in particular).

can you explain what makes it look like a town post? can you explain how you could write it as scum? your point is that #197 "is potentially fake-able", point accepted, but calling out "i don't really like their posts so far" is so subjective i'm laughing. not even a legitimate scumread.

so it seems like your accusations against my slot are "he hasn't done anything townie yet". fucking lol. the longest and most valid explanation you have against my slot are against my hydra partner's posts, and i'll let him explain to you on those specific points.

but please do show me the "actual points" you're making, because from what i see, they can be summarized as "Sonic's posts are bad.", but consistently failing to explain and analyze why. which is no 'case'

but i don't expect any 'case' from you, fuck cases,
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 275, farside22 wrote:

actually he was. beer was spamming stuff that looked like cool cases but upon closer inspection is just "this post is bad" "his posts are bad". then when he asked "do you think sonic x is scum??" bins and ricastle went "i agree!". which is not cool, but meh
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:42 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 281, Ricastle wrote:Why are so many people not voting? Might as well rename this Caution Mafia.

Pushes vote button
Nothing happen
Cries inside

You / me tonight?

In post 284, Sonic X wrote:

actually he was. beer was spamming stuff that looked like cool cases but upon closer inspection is just "this post is bad" "his posts are bad". then when he asked "do you think sonic x is scum??" bins and ricastle went "i agree!". which is not cool, but meh

Like I said I don't see the case but reading it I don't see omgus reasoning.

In the end I expect today to go
Vezo: lynch obv scum beer
Lots of sheeping
Beer ultimately lynched.
Me crying inside with lack of vote.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 258, Cheetory6 wrote:
Sonic X wrote:Oh yes

Cheety probably town
Tell me.
About this.

VOTE: Sonic X

sure sure let me stroke your ego

Spoiler: ab workouts
In post 66, Cheetory6 wrote:
max wrote:Anyways, I like grapes. The um.. the player. Not the fruit. I actually hate grapes.
Tell me.
About this.

In post 69, Cheetory6 wrote:
max wrote:I like grapes', the player's, posts.
What about them do you like?
Tell me more.
Which ones.
Which parts of them.
I'd love to know more.

max wrote:By the way, my vote wasn't RVS.
Excited for you. :)

In post 73, Cheetory6 wrote:I need to drink more Beer to get a read on them.
Especially because of their inner nature.
I do think anyone making a big deal out of #45 isn't good at telling when someone is kidding around or doesn't care [and is a scumble].

Grapes is a shrug so far.
What about 42 do you like? That it has a lot of words in it?
In post 84, Cheetory6 wrote:Varsoon isn't a dumb-butt.
Flavour isn't going to break the game.

I still would like you to articulate what you find townleaning about Grapes in 42.

interacting with another player (whose explanations have been vague up till that point) to develop a read not only on him but also another player(grapes) whom he is having a null read. this is scumhunting -- two in one. the thought process is consistent.

Spoiler: are working
In post 107, Cheetory6 wrote:Or Beer/vezok could be scum, with a scum-flavoured role, with a fakeclaim to prevent massclaim bullshit on D1.

In post 117, Cheetory6 wrote:Tbf I would also like to hear from Beer on this.

In post 120, Cheetory6 wrote:I'm just saying that it's also plausible that Lars could be a fakeclaim for a scummier flavour name.
IE: Vezok could be scum and Beer town.
Not really leaning that way atm, just find it questionable that you're omnomnoming so hard on flavour here.

In post 147, Cheetory6 wrote:
Bins wrote:GOD DAMMIT WHO ARE LARS AND SADIE
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/ste ... 0402215739

Bins wrote:Our interests, our likes, hobbies, dislikes, etc, etc. Girls, for all I care.
I like video games.

Bins wrote:Oh, and the game, I guess.
Apparently Beer scumclaimed in a neighbourhood and he hasn't really talked about it yet. What a jerk.

In post 157, Cheetory6 wrote:Okay.
radmann wrote:Hmm... we have two people here claiming to be stumps and only one person isn't counted. A liar in our midst?
We'll see, won't we?
Vezok's doublevoting only became apparent once he moved off of not voting.

Tell me how you're reading BeerVvezokthings.
And Maxwell.
And grapes.
And me because I'm selfish and like attention.
Gogogogogogogogogo.

he's open-minded in the beer-vezok thing in a manner that wants to understand both sides of the argument before placing judgment -- he's doing so in a town-like manner by being vocal about it and not being weaselly or sneaky with his words.

okay, i understand that I voted Beer out of the gate, but that was RVS -- until it wasn't.

this may be unclear.

clarification: whether or not one waits or does not wait to evaluate the vezok-beer scenario depends on a multitude of factors, including playstyle and relationship with the related parties (beer and vezok).

what would be alignment indicative is if one avoids/hops into the scenario with not-legit reasons. one hypothetical example is if a scumbuddy avoided voting beer because "but vezok might be lying!", then that is likely not legit, and we caught a scumbuddy.

also, gut
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 285, farside22 wrote:
In post 281, Ricastle wrote:Why are so many people not voting? Might as well rename this Caution Mafia.

Pushes vote button
Nothing happen
Cries inside

You / me tonight?

Lots of sheeping
Beer ultimately lynched.

can you ever get your vote back? just wondering.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 241, Ricastle wrote:
In post 238, Beer wrote:Oh, right. I almost forgot about Sonic.

I still feel there is a very, very good chance he is scum and none of his recent posts have dissuaded me from this opinion.

is about the
closest
thing to a town post in his ISO, and even that looks like something I myself would write as scum (the line about Maxwell in particular). So nope, he's done nothing that looks even remotely town so far. I am surprised no one else is actually reading his posts, or if they are, they're ignoring what seems rather obvious. It seems rather odd that the only one who seems to have eyes is a mug of beer.

Ftr, I also think Sonic is scum.

mind explaining why you're listening to obvscumbeer?

In post 243, Bins wrote:
In post 241, Ricastle wrote:
In post 238, Beer wrote:Oh, right. I almost forgot about Sonic.

I still feel there is a very, very good chance he is scum and none of his recent posts have dissuaded me from this opinion.

is about the
closest
thing to a town post in his ISO, and even that looks like something I myself would write as scum (the line about Maxwell in particular). So nope, he's done nothing that looks even remotely town so far. I am surprised no one else is actually reading his posts, or if they are, they're ignoring what seems rather obvious. It seems rather odd that the only one who seems to have eyes is a mug of beer.

Ftr, I also think Sonic is scum.

I can also see it.

no you can't :good:
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 255, Ricastle wrote:
In post 247, Beer wrote:Would you consider helping me
bus
distance
lynch him?
Depends who gets more support. If we lynch Sonic, you die tomorrow, and vice versa.

what the hell is this doing in the thread?
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Sonic X »

ZZZX here on phone. Literally skimmed everything on phone and I am surprised how bad bear case was. Nearly non exostant infact and people like marquis followed it? Marquis I know you are better than following a random paragraph of bullshit that uses some shiny words to appear like a case.

Unless you are scum. Which I hope you are not cus I wana enjoy interacting with you to catch scum

Either way I'll see ya all in 1-2 hours when I am on pc
-Z

P.s:beer rephrase your case on us using simple nice words instead of some underlying usagage of random words you can apply to any post.. Ever.

Then we will see if it will still be a case and not some random bullshit

Pp.s: light attacks on the first two pages are a major scumtell like it or not.

Pedit:reading a few people posts feels like I am losing IQ.. Lol
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 285, farside22 wrote:You / me tonight?
Sure! I could serve as your vassal.

In post 288, Sonic X wrote:mind explaining why you're listening to obvscumbeer?
I'm not listening to him. I already held this opinion, but had not brought it up yet.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 287, Sonic X wrote:
In post 285, farside22 wrote:

Pushes vote button
Nothing happen
Cries inside

You / me tonight?

Lots of sheeping
Beer ultimately lynched.

can you ever get your vote back? just wondering.

Just a stump day 1.
I get to vote starting day 2
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 289, Sonic X wrote:what the hell is this doing in the thread?
I cannot see both of you as town. I think it's very likely one of you is town and one is scum (although I wouldn't discount both scum), so I'd like to PoE you.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Sonic X »

Spoiler: @farside
nobody who has played mafia for over 1 month would honestly admit to omgus reasoning.*

like, my rebound on beer is secretly part of omgus reasoning. but you don't see that in any of my posts, or attacks against him

actually i am not even attacking at all. i am defending. from his "attacks" that are actually fueled (secretly) by omgus reasoning. because when i look into the reasoning for his posts it is actually no visible discernable reasoning. which I have shown.

*except me. i just admitted to omgus reasoning.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 293, Ricastle wrote:
I cannot see both of you as town. I think it's very likely one of you is town and one is scum (although I wouldn't discount both scum), so I'd like to PoE you.

So in other words you will use poe.
If they are town we are scum
If they are scum there are two scum and we are scum?

Thus I just heard the most messed up thing in a while

-Z

Also brb
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Sonic X »

not this shit again

70% of the time someone interferes with a conversation and says "one is scum and one is town" without saying who is which, that person is actually scum and the two people are town

you should probably stop with that
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Sonic X »

furthermore this is page 12. there is no way a legitimate town player can seriously arrive at "PoE".

congrats dude. you just earned scumpoints for a stupid comment that eggs conflict on...

even if beer flips scum i'll be looking at you funny for this.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Ricastle »

No, I want to lynch both of you regardless of the first flip, to cover all possibilities. I'm relatively confident it will yield at least 1 dead scum.

Pedit: lol, that is a shitty-ass post. 70% is a cautious value because it sounds high while also leaving plenty of room for exception. Also I think I made it clear that I don't know who is which alignment, which is why I want to lynch both of you regardless of flips. Are you scumreading me now then?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Skybird »

I'm liking farside's questioning and poking. Think she's town.

Not liking Verzok's tunnel. Beer's posts are strange and I'm going to assume the posts in their PT are also strange. But I think Verzok is misrepping Beer in order to get him lynched. Scum read on Verzok.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”