SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

First off I want to point out that the T-word has been slandering me hoping that people will dislike me which is what she wants. Why the fuck can't she just go her own way and leave me the hell alone? I used to think Ceph was an awesome person as well but I bet she whined to him (and others) about me over Skype and meets and that's why people are taking her side. It explains why Natirasha was unable to admit that he made a mistake with the setup in Serum and Steel. It explains why Pieguyn blamed me and me alone for our argument in Serum and Steel. It explains why even Nacho has been distant with me because repeatedly hearing shit about someone makes some of it stick.

For fucks sake, just leave me alone. After this game, we will both pretend that the other doesn't exist. Within this game, I'll only talk about you if it necessary to sort someone's alignment. I don't understand why you need to make it so that try to get everyone to hate me. Why can't we just go our own separate ways? And you think you've got it bad. Well, I'm feeling the same thing except I don't have people telling me that they love me and want me to stay. So congrats on manipulating people into thinking that this is all my fault. Your punching bag analogy applies both ways. I felt the same way when I replaced into Serum and Steel and called me attitude boy and told me not to interact with you just because I was pretending to figure out your alignment. I was scum there so I sucked it up and you can't really manipulate someone without interacting with them anyways. But Tales was the worst. I'll never forgive you for Tales and how you dealt with it afterwards. Every single time I opened the Tales thread was just to see someone I liked and respected being insulting to me in some new way it was miserable. Please just leave me alone. You don't even understand why I wrote that wall. You think I'm crazy that I'd write a wall to hurt someone else's feelings? And now you're trying to get me banned. Gee thanks. I bet Mina will do it for you because moderation is a joke anyways.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Falcon and Tammy could you please focus on the game? Seriously it is really hard to sort people out with posts and posts of your personal argument not to mention the fact that then people are having to comment on that rather than figuring out who is scum and who is town which is what we need to do, We also need to start consolidating our votes so we make sure we have a lynch before deadline, preferably one that is not last minute.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Imperium »

Oh Ceph - I remember what I was going to respond to. You might not care anymore because I think you have Rach as town now anyway, but the first thing I did when I saw the outcome of the anyone game was to ask Nacho how sure he was of his each town markers. He still feels confident in his town read there and thinks she's more town here than she was there anyway.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 1411, beastcharizard wrote:That was very weird to read through.

You barely here this game.

The town beast in Once Upon cared more and pushed more.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

I'm done with this argument as long as that person doesn't pull the sympathy card again. Hey Ceph, screw off. If you hate me, then don't replace into games I'm in. I don't care if you say you don't. Just you supporting her and telling me to stop proves that you do. Same goes for anyone who thinks that she's right. If she told you anything about me, she's lying.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 1406, Solar Wind wrote:I have no clue if Ceph is town or scum at this point. I believe his posting was genuine though. So, if he's town, he's telling the truth and if he's scum, he's telling the truth.

I'm not sure about a few things. I find his surprise re: agreeing with me a bit off; it might be genuine, not sure, but it also feels manipulative from my point of view, since I've never player with town Ceph and he knows that. How can you be surprised about agreeing with someone if you've never played with them as town, and the last game you played with the guy, the guy spent most of it correctly scumreading you? So, it feels like he's explicitly drawing attention to the idea that he's reading the game from a different perspective than usual, because "normally" he disagrees. Of course, since he agrees, it must be because he's town.. Which is exactly what he pointed out in his answer to my question (this might be unfair of me since I asked the question to see if he'd draw attention to that). Whatever the case, I think if Ceph's scum it's exactly the kind of calculated manipulation I observed in Nati's game.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Imperium »

I don't think that aceofspades is claiming that he's in multiple neighborhoods. I thought he was just making a general statement that he liked neighborhoods?

I wouldn't think it was absolutely unheard of in this game if he were. I can think of a couple of gods who are worshipped in more than one pantheon.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1153, farside22 wrote:Oh I'm sorry I didn't know that the fact that you, ace, had only 3 fucking post goal where ap had more. -sarcasm-

I've been reading through ace and through you trying to figure out what you're referring to here and I can't figure it out.

(I kinda liked )
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by ooba »

FT wrote:Whatever the case, I think if Ceph's scum it's exactly the kind of calculated manipulation I observed in Nati's game.

FT, Could you link to this game please?

In post 1431, Imperium wrote:I don't think that aceofspades is claiming that he's in multiple neighborhoods. I thought he was just making a general statement that he liked neighborhoods?

I wouldn't think it was absolutely unheard of in this game if he were. I can think of a couple of gods who are worshipped in more than one pantheon.

Since this is based on the MOBA, I'd say each god is in a single pantheon.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Cephrir »

You don't mean Mafia on the Air do you? That's a pretty bad example of what I'm capable of.

I know I'm glossing over things right now, I'll get to em.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Imperium »

What's the MOBA?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 1435, Imperium wrote:What's the MOBA?

In post 225, ooba wrote:
In post 221, Metal Sonic wrote:1. Angrypidgeon
2. Metal Sonic
3. Dcane

this doesnt divide by 3

Most probably there are 7 neighbourhoods - Chinese, Egyptian, Greek, Hindu, Mayan, Norse and Roman.
http://smite.gamepedia.com/Gods

Smite the game
http://smite.gamepedia.com/Smite_Wiki
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Falcon, I will take you out for some
beer
[ shots of hard alcohol at some point in the future and we can bitch about all the shit we hate. This interlude with you and Tammy isn't getting us anywhere though. I've been where you are and it sucks; take a break to cool off if you need it, thats one benefit of a hydra. Your read on Cephrir is way to colored by his stance on something that is not game related.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1436, ooba wrote:
In post 1435, Imperium wrote:What's the MOBA?

In post 225, ooba wrote:
In post 221, Metal Sonic wrote:1. Angrypidgeon
2. Metal Sonic
3. Dcane

this doesnt divide by 3

Most probably there are 7 neighbourhoods - Chinese, Egyptian, Greek, Hindu, Mayan, Norse and Roman.
http://smite.gamepedia.com/Gods

Smite the game
http://smite.gamepedia.com/Smite_Wiki

Oh then never mind what I said.

I do think it's possible that he just meant he likes neighborhoods and not that he's in multiple neighborhoods though.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1428, ooba wrote:
In post 1411, beastcharizard wrote:That was very weird to read through.

You barely here this game.

The town beast in Once Upon cared more and pushed more.

Yep, that is true. I have been experimenting with stuff. I will be more active tomorrow, don't worry.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

The last person who told me they'd be more active tomorrow was scum. :/

Do you mean calendar day tomorrow?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

It can be taken either way. I get out of work early tomorrow and it is a Friday so I don't have to worry about how late I am up.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1347, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 1345, Cephrir wrote:You say this like you expect Rach to immediately back down and defer to you. I kinda want to ask if that's the case, but actually it has very little to do with my read of you or her, so I guess it's neither here nor there... you can still answer if you feel like it though!

I usually speak up when one of my townreads takes a "he's scum" position on another townread. Offhand I can't remember ever
not
speaking up unless the player's case for their vote made me want to soak on it or rethink.

I wanted her to know I disagreed with that vote. I'd hope she would take my opinion into account. I was leaning pretty strongly town on bitmap, mostly due to stuff he posted in the game thread, though his posts in the neighborhood were more reasons to think he's town.

In post 1345, Cephrir wrote:I would love it if you would be more of a presence for a variety of reasons.

I was a strong presence until about 3 calendar days ago, I think. My migraine started calming down just in time for yesterday's blow-up. :/

f-16 and I both plan to work on reads lists today.

Was there something specific you wanted?

In post 1350, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1340, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1265, Cephrir wrote:These are both townposting and, surprisingly, I find myself agreeing with them. I'm agreeing with FourTrouble guys, I think we've entered the twilight zone.

Why is agreeing with me surprising?

In both our previous games, I have found your thought processes to be counterintuitive / opposite the way I think as town. I thought you might turn out to be the kind of player I just tend to butt heads with all the time. But maybe I just needed to be town.

if rath happened to listen to him that would confrimed one of them to be scum. town players have that uhh... confbais they cant really get rid off.

and about the 2nd post playstyles may differ. it is the reason there is no 100% scum catching techinque
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Ceph vs solar is tvt
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1396, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1372, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1369, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1345, Cephrir wrote:Why? I would love an answer that involved meta.

Answer that involves meta: F-16's emotion and timing.

I'm sure you can guess that I'd like more than this. He was plenty emotional in S&S.

I haven't read that game so my read isn't based on that. When I say emotion, what I mean is, first that F-16 is a very emotional player, and second, because of that F-16 has certain emotional characteristics that I don't think he'd ever replicate as scum without having them pointed out by someone else, because they're so understated and genuine and thus go unnoticed. For example, in Mafia on the air, there was a point where Tammy said F-16 would really hate to mislynch me -- that emotion was 100% genuine town emotion, because it's based on F-16 mislynching me a lot (like almost every game we played for over a year until more recently). That kind of emotion also lines up with F-16's feeling bad about mislynching, which is of course null, but it was more particular in my case, so it needed expression, and that the particukarity of the enotion is what made it so understated yet genuine. There wasn't any manipulation involved, which is typically the case with the expression of scum emotions.

There are a few similar moments in this game. F-16's first post, saying "holy fuck we drew town" and then asking if I was town is one of them. Of course, any scum can fake that but I know F-16 had just played with me as scum on a different site, and it kinda sucked because we both prefer playing with each other as town, and it sucks having to deceive one another, so that felt like a genuine emotion that needed expression in relation to a recent game we played. His follow up, wanting to immediately start scumhunting before the game has started just adds to that; you could telll F-16 was excited to play this game, and that's not something he'd feel as scum (might express it, to be sure, but his approach felt genuine). Admittedly, much of this is intuition at this point, but I've played a lot of games with F-16 so it's hard to explain.

The other thing here was F-16's response to Tammy's concerns earlier, starting in 532. F-16's town emotion is on full display. I'll explain that later tonight when I get home if you want; at the moment too busy to reread and explain those posts in-depth.

makes just a little bit sense since if he was using a scum tactic of forgeting ur scum he can fake that. but I can see your point
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1440, Solar Wind wrote:The last person who told me they'd be more active tomorrow was scum. :/

Do you mean calendar day tomorrow?

i believe its a totally null read thing
redacted
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 1330, RachMarie wrote:
In post 1186, FourTrouble wrote:
Vote Tiphaine

I'm gonna give Ceph a chance to catch up, but I'm pretty sure he's scum.

Your case on Mantis was coming in voting someone and splitting? She was then replaced by Cephir so whats up with this read?

In post 850, theaceofspades wrote:Ok i'm here. Finished reading too. Just dumping my thoughts.

First, to xombie's and someone else who i can't remember thing about neighborhoods.
Yes plural. This isn't a new mechanic is it? Been done before. Don't think so. Yes they (plural) help me.

MS is pretty much almost obvitown. Idk much about him though.

Bitmap Rach Ihouse imp and solar wind are also fairly strong townreads.

xombie i'm reserving judgement on.

Everyone else is almost as lurky as me. Except in a few cases

Read vezok ISO. Strong townread.

I'll iso the other guys in a moment too

How can you be in more than ONE neighborhood? Sounds like a scum slip to me.

Eh what? Everyone is lurking including me except for those who are not lurking? :eek:

VOTE: Ace dude

First concern has been addressed. Multiple times, by multiple people. Apparently you haven't noticed. But either way i'm not answering it again.

Second concern.....makes no sense.
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1426, RachMarie wrote:Falcon and Tammy could you please focus on the game? Seriously it is really hard to sort people out with posts and posts of your personal argument not to mention the fact that then people are having to comment on that rather than figuring out who is scum and who is town which is what we need to do, We also need to start consolidating our votes so we make sure we have a lynch before deadline, preferably one that is not last minute.

Even thou that arguement was counter productive but pehaps it shows a slight pointer to thier allignment?
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1446, theaceofspades wrote:
In post 1330, RachMarie wrote:
In post 1186, FourTrouble wrote:
Vote Tiphaine

I'm gonna give Ceph a chance to catch up, but I'm pretty sure he's scum.

Your case on Mantis was coming in voting someone and splitting? She was then replaced by Cephir so whats up with this read?

In post 850, theaceofspades wrote:Ok i'm here. Finished reading too. Just dumping my thoughts.

First, to xombie's and someone else who i can't remember thing about neighborhoods.
Yes plural. This isn't a new mechanic is it? Been done before. Don't think so. Yes they (plural) help me.

MS is pretty much almost obvitown. Idk much about him though.

Bitmap Rach Ihouse imp and solar wind are also fairly strong townreads.

xombie i'm reserving judgement on.

Everyone else is almost as lurky as me. Except in a few cases

Read vezok ISO. Strong townread.

I'll iso the other guys in a moment too

How can you be in more than ONE neighborhood? Sounds like a scum slip to me.

Eh what? Everyone is lurking including me except for those who are not lurking? :eek:

VOTE: Ace dude

First concern has been addressed. Multiple times, by multiple people. Apparently you haven't noticed. But either way i'm not answering it again.

Second concern.....makes no sense.

somewhat has a towny feel to the reply
redacted
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:41 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1408, Solar Wind wrote:But anyone who thinks my arguments with the T-word were my fault seriously needs to do a reality check.
Announcement to the survivors of Tales of You:

Watch this video.

Please.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”