Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Riddleton »

I'm still looking for a replacement for Ollie. Sigh.
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Riddleton »

Votecount 1.9

MonkeyMan576 (5): curiouskarmadog, Aeronaut, Aneninen, llll, evilpacman18
L-2

KatieB (3): Luca Blight, Drake Crusader, MonkeyMan576
Luca Blight (1): Lapsa
Lapsa (1): droog
evilpacman18 (1): KatieB

Not voting (2): Wake88, Ollie,

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2015-01-12 21:44:00).
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:20 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 394, llll wrote:
In post 379, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 370, llll wrote:
In post 364, Lapsa wrote:
In post 360, MonkeyMan576 wrote:If you are interested in voting with me you would vote Katie. She's suddenly absent now that no one is talking about her.

In post 362, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'll make it easier and
Vote Katie

Wow that is impressive.

Impressively scummy, imo.
Vote: monkeyman

Why is that scummy?

He's looking for a reason, no matter how see-through to vote for the competing wagon. Obviously trying to distract people from himself.

That's ridiculous. My reasoning for voting katie is much less "see through" than my own wagon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Luca.

As for fluffing, I understand your concerns. We were playing together in two Newbies before. In the first one I replaced in and I fluff less when I'm a replacement. Also, I killed you Night1 so we didn't have too much time together. In the second one I was the IC and it's obvious that I don't fluff a lot as an IC. (Especially in my first IC game.) You can check any of my non-Newbie games and you'll find the usual "Fluff-eninen" everywhere, including my scum game. This goes for my too.

– that was a catch-up and by the time I finished it I realized that my post wasn't useful at all. Should I have admitted the opposite?
– I'm still at a loss about Lapsa. Don't know what to say. My Aeronaut read changed later (as far as I can remember I posted that.) Even if you disagree, I don't think very early pro-town reads are too useful (unless there's a blatant townslip or a claim or something like that). They may be early-buddying attepmts, in my opinion.

– as for MonkeyMan. I know you won't be happy about this vague answer but I remember opening two of his former games randomly, one of them was a town-game and another one was a scum-game. I ISO-ed him in both and found out that as town his posting style was entirely different. Unfortunately (because I didn't expect that someone would ask more about this topic
that
later) I don't remember which those two games were. (All I can remember is that in his town-game his post were a bit longer and usually contained "straightforward" reads and interactions and in his scum-game he had short posts, many of them full of with theoretical content. Though, it's possible that I've just misguided myself since I've been trying to find those games. But I think I've checked different games now. The scum game I've checked was "Lord of the Rings".)
If you're particularly interested in this topic, I'll try to find those games I found before.

or so. You can check it: there was almost nothing happeneing since I had my previous long post. That's all.

As for Druuge. Because of the site rules I'm not allowed to explain my townread.

As for the change on EPM. In he suggested lynching me. That's WTF in itself. But in he backpedalled and in his next post jumped on the leading wagon. That'swhy the FoS on him.

Side-note. I'm also not allowed to explain this but if EPM flips scum later
and
it turns out that the scums have a kind of daychat (eg. there's an Encryptor), Druuge is scum too. (In spite of my townread on him.)
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Okay I got about 20-30 minutes to attempt to catch up.

First of all, for whoever asked (or commented on it) I was asking Wake about fluff, because at the time I thought the conversation about fluff on Day 1 was silly. I was curious what he deemed scummier, a post with fluff or someone who isn’t posting in here, but is elsewhere on site. Fluff on day one is nothing. It is the majority of posts in the first 10 pages. But what Ollie was doing WAS scummy in my book.

Which leads me to the next question somebody asked (not going back all the way to find who). Do I want to lynch lurkers….short answer…yes. Long answer, no? Meaning, Ollie wasn’t just a lurker. He wasn’t posting at all here AND he was very active in other games. I find that day 1 scum DO that. They will lurk and let a shitty wagon build on someone and jump in just a little and not commit to very much so they cant be ISOed later….I recently nailed scum for doing the EXACT SAME THING. Now. It is moot. Ollie was replaced…so my suspicion might not be valid. But also my vote isn’t on him now.

Okay reading at about page 10..if there is anything before that needs to be commented on. Please repost. I don’t have time to be as thorough as I would like to be.

In post 236, llll wrote:KatieB is being super defensive right now, which seems scummy to me,

What the fuck?!

BEING DEFENSIVE/EMOTIONAL = SCUMMY IS BULLSHIT….BULLLLLLSHIT. I get defensive all the time…as town….AND as scum. I hate hate hate, when person X is being asked a ton of questions and when the post to answer those questions, people (usually scum) point the figure and say…you are being defensive. No…no they are not.

If Katie did ANYTHING scummy, it was disappearing when the heat dropped on her.

EDIT: (back to lurking, I went back to see if Katie was posting else where in this alt or her other…she/he is not..that being said, I would have found THAT scummy too)

In post 264, MonkeyMan576 wrote:It's very simple. Scum are more self aware in general than town.
Town, as you say, try to collaborate and collectively find scum.
Scum get defensive easily, use poor arguments, and get upset over little things(emotional).
So I don't see how I wasn't clear.

quote EXACTLY where Katie was being defensive. also the first two paragraphs of this post could be deemed defensive...am I scummy?

In post 298, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Evidently I have poor people and logic skills.

now who is being emotional?

That being said, what scum hunting have you done today?

In post 313, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 221, curiouskarmadog wrote:also for those who are curious as to why I have issues with lurkers (who are posting else where) check out the last game I was in...it is current, so cant say more than that. might shed some light.

This comes across a little self-conscious...it's pretty obvious why lurkers are bad, so I don't see why he feels the need to justify this view. Pushes on someone who hasn't posted at all, even if they have posted elsewhere, are pretty pointless though.

did you check my last game out to see if I was lying? to see if my pov checks out? why or why not?

In post 327, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm not certain who is more scummy between Lapsa and Katie so I'll refrain from voting at the moment.

why?

In post 333, Wake1 wrote:Hey guys, haven't forgotten. Just really busty at the moment.

quit bragging.

Caught up on the most part…still good with my vote.

Hey Wake, why aren’t you voting someone?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by droog »

In post 404, curiouskarmadog wrote:hat the fuck?!

BEING DEFENSIVE/EMOTIONAL = SCUMMY IS BULLSHIT….BULLLLLLSHIT. I get defensive all the time…as town….AND as scum. I hate hate hate, when person X is being asked a ton of questions and when the post to answer those questions, people (usually scum) point the figure and say…you are being defensive. No…no they are not.

\
this feels genuine
and i agree with it
but i cant tell if its town genine
or scum yelling because they found sometihng they can tell teh truth about
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
KatieB
KatieB
Goon
KatieB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by KatieB »

In post 394, llll wrote:@Katie, thanks. I respond to positive feedback, so I improved the avatar further.
Maybe I'll start making more accounts so that I can make more avatars. Just kidding, I wouldn't want to compete with you.

Oh darling, there's no need to worry about that. You could never, ever compete with me.

You picked a name that's annoying to type. Now you don't want to get an avatar, which makes players easier to distinguish and threads easier to read. Neither of these are indicative of alignment; if anything they point to you being like 14 and having not developed a concept of empathy yet.

What
is
game related and interesting is how completely empty your ISO is. Who do you think is scum and why?

In post 404, curiouskarmadog wrote:EDIT: (back to lurking, I went back to see if Katie was posting else where in this alt or her other…she/he is not..that being said, I would have found THAT scummy too)

I spent Saturday and Sunday with the kids instead of posting here and had a long workday on Monday. :P
KatieB
KatieB
Goon
KatieB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by KatieB »

@Luca- questions?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I've got a lot to read up on.

Anything noteworthy?

I will have time during the first half of tomorrow.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
llll
llll
Goon
llll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by llll »

In post 406, KatieB wrote:
You picked a name that's annoying to type. Now you don't want to get an avatar, which makes players easier to distinguish and threads easier to read. Neither of these are indicative of alignment; if anything they point to you being like 14 and having not developed a concept of empathy yet.

I picked a username that did not divulge any information about me. I know you understand how and why people would do that - it's just where I obfuscate my identity, you straight up lie about it like a sociopath. And you do it shoddily, given your poor opsec earlier in the thread.
But no matter, your whining about how
hard
it is to type letters on a keyboard does not mean you're scum, just a tool.

As for scum, I'm keeping my vote on Monkey. Voting in a blatant effort to get someone else's wagon, anyone at all, to be ahead of your own is scummy to me.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 408, Wake1 wrote:Anything noteworthy?

Katie
said that I have people skills
abcedminded
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 409, llll wrote:
In post 406, KatieB wrote:

I picked a username that did not divulge any information about me. I know you understand how and why people would do that - it's just where I obfuscate my identity, you straight up lie about it like a sociopath. And you do it shoddily, given your poor opsec earlier in the thread.
But no matter, your whining about how
hard
it is to type letters on a keyboard does not mean you're scum, just a tool.

As for scum, I'm keeping my vote on Monkey. Voting in a blatant effort to get someone else's wagon, anyone at all, to be ahead of your own is scummy to me.

So if he's lying like a sociopath—as you say—why aren't you voting him?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 406, KatieB wrote:Now you don't want to get an avatar

Katie
, there is an avatar:

And here's a nice handle:
Domino
abcedminded
llll
llll
Goon
llll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by llll »

@Wake I think Katie addressed why his username in the game wasn't a scum tell earlier on.

@Lapsa That's an awful handle. You're misinterpreting my pronouns: llll, my username, and __, the username I was forced to change because it was "too gimmicky" as a bunch of dominoes. Unacceptable.

@Katie It's been 17 pages. Are you not out of RVS yet?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by droog »

In post 409, llll wrote:As for scum, I'm keeping my vote on Monkey. Voting in a blatant effort to get someone else's wagon, anyone at all, to be ahead of your own is scummy to me.

why wouldnt town do this?
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
llll
llll
Goon
llll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by llll »

Town should be trying to find the scum, not engaging every effort to stay alive. It would make sense if we were right near a deadline, but there was no sense of urgency for Monkey right now - we've still got plenty of time before the deadline, and yet Monkey's more concerned with not being the biggest wagon.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by droog »

'should be'
these types fof statements never work
just because all townies are perfect in your head
doesnt mean they will be

but heck if i was the leading wagon
id vote for almost anyone else too
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Those two statements are both assumptive and incorrect. It would be scummy of me to start a new wagon if there is a better wagon to be on, which there is. I have repeatedly stated my reasoning, which is sound.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Lapsa »

I like
Monkey's
fluency of thought.

Will unvote for now.

VOTE: MonkeyMan576
abcedminded
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by droog »

you fucker
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by droog »

is that supposed to be a reaction test?
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Lapsa »

Almost forgot: youtube link
abcedminded
KatieB
KatieB
Goon
KatieB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by KatieB »

In post 413, llll wrote:That's an awful handle. You're misinterpreting my pronouns: llll, my username, and __, the username I was forced to change because it was "too gimmicky" as a bunch of dominoes. Unacceptable.

Ohhhh you've got something to prove. Well, prove it to someone who cares, please.
In post 413, llll wrote:@Katie It's been 17 pages. Are you not out of RVS yet?

17 pages or not, we've got a slot that hasn't posted yet in the game. I'm not going to be ready to lynch until after that's happened.

If I were ready right now, my vote would probably be on Luca, though I'm reprocessing that one right now. Wake and you are fighting for spot number 2, and I wouldn't hate a drake lynch.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 419, droog wrote:you fucker

i'm not a fucker, i'm just big boned
abcedminded
KatieB