evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:31 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I used to think anen's name was hard too, |||| but if you separate it into two groups of four letters it's like oh this is actually not a vowel clusterfuck
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:33 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I'm not a good lynch, EPM, trust me.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:36 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Really you're just gonna softclaim like that
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:37 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Fine
vote: monkeyman
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:16 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 370, llll wrote:
In post 364, Lapsa wrote:
In post 360, MonkeyMan576 wrote:If you are interested in voting with me you would vote Katie. She's suddenly absent now that no one is talking about her.

In post 362, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'll make it easier and
Vote Katie

Wow that is impressive.

Impressively scummy, imo.
Vote: monkeyman

Why is that scummy?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:09 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 349, Aeronaut wrote:
Wake's feeling busty

Hrm?

Dealing with work issues atm. Multiple coworkers have been asking me to cover their shifts. Will get into this game as able. We've got time.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 333, Wake1 wrote:Just really busty at the moment.
2023 W/L | 1-0
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:53 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I'll claim too. I don't want the town wasting time on my lynch. Vanilla townie.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 333, Wake1 wrote:Hey guys, haven't forgotten. Just really busty at the moment. Got work tomorrow and I should be free on Tuesday. Spent most of today recovering.

God damn it.

I meant "busy."
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Wake1 »

:P
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Wake1 »

Can't stop laughing.

Just googled what "busty" meant.

LOL.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:43 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Is that only an American term? I can't imagine you're 26 and didn't know what busty meant unless we only use it in America and you are not American
KatieB
KatieB
Goon
KatieB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:10 am

Post by KatieB »

I'll be here tonight.
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

Back
"We all of us need to be toppled off the throne of self, my dear," he said. "Perched up there the tears of others are never upon our own cheek.”
― Elizabeth Goudge
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Just some general notes, before I start ISO'ing people.

Monkey's - I don't get this kind of post; it seems cautious, and I don't really see the point in it. I kind of think Town here would just vote one of them, as wagoing isn't always about the final lynch, but about pressurising your scum targets and getting information, so this post is useless, and it looks as though he is making either Lapsa or Katie easily wagonable from his point of view, whenever the opportunity should arise.

Monkey's and seem like a more townie mindet, though, so I don't know what to think on him right now. If he was scum he would just be happy Droog was off his back, but he seems genuinelly curious as to his vote switch. Another explanation could be a Lapsa/Monkey scumteam, or just good individual scum play, but most of Monkey's play has not been good if he is scum.

- Decent Aeronaut post. I like the point he made about Monkey switching from Droog being scum to Droog being Town.

Monkey - I know you said Droog's play 'improved quickly'. Could you elaborate on that, as Droog's play seems about the same all the way through.

I STILL want Pacman to answer .

Pacman is a person of interest for me right now, I will ISO him first.

I want to see a decent Drake catch-up soon, as he has only one meaningful post under his belt all game, and that was suspect in itself.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Lapsa »

Clown
didn't switch his vote

@Luca
why do you play along?
abcedminded
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Pacman

One thing I notice that really stands out about this guy's ISO is that he has barely talked about anyone other than Monkey. His only 'scumhunting' this game has been Monkey - it is an easy option, and I don't like it. He has virtually ignored many of the big players in this thread.

He doesn't participate in RVS himself- instead choosing to question Monkey's question of Anen's vote, over whether it was random or not. Pacman's question was pretty counter-productive, and even if Monkey's question was pretty stupid, why not just let it play out? It feels like he is finding an easy way to settle into the game, as RVS can be awkward for some as Mafia.

- I don't get your stance here: you say CKD's two questions to Wake were 'shitty', yet you say CKD should have done more with Wake's answers, and then say the first works well as a trap, so unless I've misunderstood here you appear to be contradicting yourself.

In what way was the first question a trap, and how did Wake fall for it?

- I've already pointed out the ridiculous part of this post, which Pacman needs to answer. I would also like Pacman to elaborate on why Wake's 67 needed to take context into consideration, when he was asked a general question, and why this makes him scummy, because Pacman says he scumreads Wake, presumably because of this issue.

You say you are glad Aeronaut recognised CKD's questions as bullshit, but again this doesn't make sense to me - these questions caused you to townread CKD, and scumread Wake, so they couldnt have been that bad?

, - I'm asking myself what is Pacman trying to achieve with these posts. Droog says Pacman is playing 'peace-maker', but it looks as though he is stifling things, and I'd rather see Monkey v Droog play out here without his interference. These posts feel like an attempt to blend in - they come across as helpful, but really do nothing, apart from make Monkey look bad, which clearly suits Pacman's agenda.

- Oh, so basically you were trying to set Monkey up with 253 and 257? A trap, like you accused CKD of setting Wake earlier? Why are you only focusing on Monkey?

- He makes sure he puts something about Monkey being right in here, just so it looks like he isn't completely tunneling, which he clearly is, which is apparent when you read his ISO.

Is you 'let's lynch Anen' here a joke? I can't tell, as you have barely spoken about anyone other than Monkey, so I don't know how you feel about him.

- And here it comes, the easy vote on the lynchbait he has been tunneling on all game. There was never gonna be any other outcome - Pacman has been building all game for that moment.

I'm getting strong scum feels off of Pacman. I hate Katie B's posting, but I would be willing to compromise here.

P;Edit: You're right, he didn't switch vote. I guess 'direction switch', would have been more appropriate.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Lapsa »

don't forget to direction switch others
abcedminded
KatieB
KatieB
Goon
KatieB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by KatieB »

In post 277, Lapsa wrote:
In post 269, KatieB wrote:I underestimated you (Aneninen) last time we played. Not happening again.

@Katie
what happened?

I didn't think he had the guile to buddy me. He did, and it almost won him the game. Which makes him saying things like, 'you should know my meta better' incredibly suspect.

In post 302, Lapsa wrote:
In post 301, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Nevermind I am an above average poker player and my job is in technical support.

my dick is 13 inches long

Lapsa has people skills

Spoiler: @luca
In post 315, Luca Blight wrote:This is just complete bollocks. Why would you assume I would scumread you whatever you said? If you gave a valid answer I would have given due credit, but it never came, and you use this to justify completely dissmising everything I say?
The things you were questioning me on were silly and meaningless. In my experience, questions like that have no right answer. Post 95 strongly reinforced the belief that you were not looking to determine my alignment, but rather engage me in an argument to paint me as scummy.

In post 317, Luca Blight wrote:I was answering for Katie.

The (3) - Katie said I was taking things out of context by suggesting her townread of Lapsa 'should be influenced' by her read on Anen and Wake, when really this is taking what I said out of context, because what I really said was that it makes no sense for her to scumread players based entirely on talking about 'irrelevant things', while townreading someone who had done just that in virtually every post he had made up until that point.

Sure, that makes sense in the vacuum where their attitudes and methods were equal and otherwise meaningless. But suggesting that 'idgaf about talking to you' and 'HEY GUYS LETS TALK ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE GAME' are somehow the same is so shallow and foolish that it made me think you must be scum. You're ignoring all the context behind wake, anen, and lapsa's post, as though my vote has to be based on simple counting rather than an analysis of the motives behind the posts.

Luca is maybe just trying to scumhunt from an incredibly shallow perspective rather than bullshitting scum. Luca, if you're game I'd be happy to play the question game with you. You ask me a question and I will answer it fully and honestly to the best of my ability. But in return, I get to ask you a question and you must do the same. Deal?

In post 346, llll wrote:Katie, how do you feel about my avatar now?

You're a special little snowflake, but it's still annoying.

Still think the monkey lynch is bad.
llll
llll
Goon
llll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by llll »

In post 379, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 370, llll wrote:
In post 364, Lapsa wrote:
In post 360, MonkeyMan576 wrote:If you are interested in voting with me you would vote Katie. She's suddenly absent now that no one is talking about her.

In post 362, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'll make it easier and
Vote Katie

Wow that is impressive.

Impressively scummy, imo.
Vote: monkeyman

Why is that scummy?

He's looking for a reason, no matter how see-through to vote for the competing wagon. Obviously trying to distract people from himself.

@Katie, thanks. I respond to positive feedback, so I improved the avatar further.
Maybe I'll start making more accounts so that I can make more avatars. Just kidding, I wouldn't want to compete with you.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Luca: I too FoS EPM. But, I remember playing with him in another game where I thought he was scum – for similar things like I can see now – and he flipped town. That is my problem.

Katie: why do you think the Monkey wagon is bad? His VT claim hasn't impressed me. What exactly is your problem with Luca?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:52 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Still waiting for Drake's catch-up....you said yesterday you were 'back' (three days after your L/VA finished) so we need to hear something from you soon.

Annoying how an Ollie replacement hasn't been found yet as well.

The next player I'm gonna ISO is Anen.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:17 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

okay will update this by tonight, or I will ask for a replacement.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:40 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Anen

Anen is an interesting one, and I feel a genuine case could be made against him.

- Seems like a lack of Town interest, at a stage where we should be kicking out of RVS, to encourage more fluff-posting.

As has already been mentioned, plenty of fluff in his posts. Whether or not this means anything will be determined by his meta which I haven't got around to yet.

- A padded catch-up, most of it pretty unspectacular. He is fence-sitting in his summary, and perhaps paranoid about not looking Town where he says
"Even if I know that it doesn't sound too town-ish".
I feel like he should have moved off of his RVS vote here - he had reasonable grounds to vote Katie (a vote is always more productive than keeping an RVS vote) but basically undermined everything he said in his last sentence.

- Another decent-sized post filled with not a lot. He uses meta to fence-sit on Lapsa. Fence-sits on Aeronaut too, and says some stuff about Wake not being his partner but he and Lapsa could be scum together. It looks as though he is trying to make it look like he is saying something relevant, when really he is doing little.

Why is having pro-town reads early on 'pigeon poop'? Someone can look pro-town early on.

- Pretty much everything in this post was pretty pointless, apart from his vote, which was the first decent thing I have seen from Anen. Drake's post was terrible, so easy for Town or scum to pick apart, but it was still a decent vote.

- Says Pacman gives him 'Town vibes' - bear in mind for later. I don't see why you would question someone (presumably to judge their response) but in the same post say they give you Town-vibes - it seems counter-intuitive to me.

- A bold claim - that Monkey's town meta is very different from his play in this game. You need to elaborate on this, because it's what separates a possibly scummy vote from an acceptable vote.

, - Why point this out, and not instead lead by example?

- More meta-based fence-sitting, this time on KatieB. He is trying to make it look as if he is sorting people, but in reality he is achieving nothing.

- Droog is 'obvtown'? That's quite strong, any reason why?

- So now you suspect Pacman, when before you said he gave you townvibes? Which is it?

I need to spend some time looking at Anen's meta. I'm interested to hear everyone's thoughts.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Luca, I've noted your issues. I'll answer your post as soon as I can. But, you must understand that my previous post had a priority over playing the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”