Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #177 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Jeeeze this game is going quickly.

Hi everyone, I'm Aeronaut. I'm in 3 other games. So. That's. Fun.

Pleasure to play with Wake again, even after the thing that happened in NY175. We don't speak of such things anymore :P

But yea,I'll get right into it. I'm going to do it by every three pages, because if I go through and select-quote everything I'll forget what I was going to say.

Page 1-3

In post 14, Lapsa wrote:@Everyone:

What's your biggest strength at mafia game?

Answer:

I've been told that I'm good at 'following up' with my questioning.

Hmm.... Biggest strength? Well, nobody has actually told me if I'm good at anything in particular, but I guess I'd say gambiting maybe? I've only done it once, in Simple Complexity, where I claimed Gunsmith. It worked pretty well IIRC, until Titus had to come in and be a cop. That was laaaame.

In post 28, Wake1 wrote:Lapsa, my biggest strength at Mafia—in my own opinion—is twofold. Will and potential, and I daresay the ability to adapt to anything. At times I can be very forceful, and I quite like the mental swordplay that comes about now and again. Also, I tend to watch out for any players that use hyperbole, or take words out of context. Those to me scream of Scumminess, and I'm apt to tear at the throat whenever someone attempts to do so with me in these games. I've caught a few this way. Thorough, analytical reads are another strong weapon in my arsenal. Intense, unceasing curiosity and scrutiny round it out, but this doesn't mean other things are being improved upon as well. If I'm Scum you have to either NK or investigate me; very rarely as Scum do I get lynched; it's been well over a year.

Guys, I'd like to hear more from you. Please speak up and get these discussions rolling. Hearing more from you would be splendid, and, if you would, please toss out more reads and accusations. Lob some questions my way too, please. I don't bite, and will not rip your head off unless I sense you're being deceitful. From a cost-benefit analysis, you have nothing to lose if you're Town, because as Town you should have absolutely no reason to lie to me about anything in this game. Some have told me I have a very sharp sense of perception, and can usually discern traits and patterns in the behaviors of others. You have literally nothing to fear if Town, and everything to fear if Scum, so, by all means, please do engage with me.

I love Wake. Please be in all my games

In post 36, Wake1 wrote:I do know Aeronaut and Luca Blight are formidable players, and am patiently waiting for them to wade into this game. You guys don't need to be shy. :P

As for me, I'm simply harmless. :D

Ah, no, I would call myself the opposite of a formidable player. Like a generally very bad player. But hey, the only way to improve is practice, right?

In post 38, Wake1 wrote:
In post 37, Lapsa wrote:
In post 35, Wake1 wrote:(..) Would you be willing to give a rough estimate of how many years you've been playing? (..)

Do you, perhaps, have any slight reads on anyone as of yet? Maybe you have a bit of insider knowledge on someone's meta here?

(..) However, my memory on the details is foggy. As time wears on the memory fades ever so slightly.

you can call me Lapsa88

vote on Aneninen because of fluff

vote on Aeronaut because of doubling on you

zero insider knowledge

thing in common - can't remember losing my memory

Fluff, in my opinion, isn't indicative of alignment.

Aeronaut, under the law of
Lynch all Wakes
, is naturally compelled to stay the course. :P

Do you feel posting fluff is worthy of a vote? I wonder what everyone else thinks of this. Please do join in.

I disagree. Fluff only can hurt the town and help the scum. Good example is what happened in Completely Ridiculous Mafia. Same is true of walls and walls of text, and pointless pissing matches; at a certain point you're not changing anybody's opinion, just clouding up the thread.

46 is eh. I don't particularly like it, seeing that withholding information is bad, but it's not like he's refusing to elaborate on a vote.

In post 56, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 9, curiouskarmadog wrote:
vote ollie

clearly lurking.

slowly turning into a real vote.

Why? because he's lurking? It's been like six hours.

In post 68, Wake1 wrote:...on a side note, to be safe, I think we should assume we're dealing with a 10:3 Setup.

Setup spec is bad, Wake.

In post 70, Lapsa wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Luca Blight

And HEEERE'S the not explaining of the vote. We're not in RVS, in case you missed the email-blast.

-More at 11-
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Page 4-5

In post 66, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 58, Wake1 wrote:

That said, I don't think all fluffiness should be outlawed. Some fluff is alright, so long as it stays within reason.

what is an acceptable fluff to content ratio
on
Day 1
in the first 5 pages ?

which is more damning (in your opinion) in those first 5 pages, posting fluff or confirming but not posting in the game (but posting elsewhere on site)?

This seems like
"How much bullshit can I post without anyone suspecting me?"

In post 78, KatieB wrote:This is my third game, so no idea what my strengths are.

Lapsa is probably town.

As of right now, I'd probably wagon Luca, Wake, or Anen. Wake being the weakest vote of the three.

Is everyone here yet?

Why is Lapsa town? Why are you willing to wagon Luca, Wake, or Anen? These questions are not rhetorical.

In post 83, Lapsa wrote:
In post 81, curiouskarmadog wrote:Lapsa you could save me some time though, you play so nonchalantly as scum?

I got thousand faces and they all look same

This makes me think Lapsa is also an Alt.

Or that's a movie quote and I'm an uncultured wretch.

In post 87, KatieB wrote:I dunno, does your in english maybe that post typing? <3

This was funny. Still not much of an answer though.

In post 102, KatieB wrote:Right but I'm not posting a 'case.' You are. And it's a case that nowhere ever actually suggests a scum motivation for anything I've done.

So then why are you not posting a case?

In post 111, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Katie seems to be very defensive and emotional regarding this wagon. This is indicative of scum.

Unvote:

Vote: Katie

I agree Luca's vote was not OMGUS. He clearly pointed out his reasoning. OMGUS is a defensive responce vote without any clear reasoning other than wanting to divert your own wagon.

This is opportunistic AF. Please.

VOTE: MonkeyMan567

I like Luca's vote, I don't like Monkeyman's.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Page 6 - current

In post 138, Wake1 wrote:I don't get the feeling that being emotional or defensive is indicative of alignment. Maybe when it comes to meta, but that's typically unreliable. Misrepresentation and hyperbole, I think, are scumtells.

It's not.

In post 153, MonkeyMan576 wrote:You guys are taking my statement out of context. But I acknowledge some players play emotional and defensive as town. Katie's wagon has still brought a lot more day 1 information than is typical so I like my vote where it is for now.

Your entire case on Katie is that she's being overly emotional and defensive. So, if that isn't indicative alignment, why are you still voting her?

In post 156, Wake1 wrote:
In post 155, KatieB wrote:Wake, I thought it might be indicative as the game progressed. Chill.

Oh, I am chilled good Sir, but I am now thoroughly perplexed with your faulty facade. First you create this dubious alt and slip on it, and then you try to lob a flimsy Scumread on me because you think I talked too much about the questions directed towards me in the first five pages. I would like to have more of an explanation from you on this, and you can be sure I'll be directing more questions your way in the future.

Can anyone else imagine Wake as a supervillain saying this, while petting a cat or something?

But actually, this post is Wake overreacting quite a bit. Keeping that in mind.

In post 172, Lapsa wrote:
In post 169, Luca Blight wrote:but the example he gave came after his vote on you.

*yawn*

VOTE: Luca Blight

This is unhelpful.

In post 175, Lapsa wrote:UNVOTE:

This is more unhelpful.

In post 176, Lapsa wrote:-----===== Katie's jam recipe =====-----

In post 86, Lapsa wrote:@KatieB does your lack of time alternates?

In post 87, KatieB wrote:I dunno

mix all of this with 2 teaspoons of assumption that we ain't nothing more but functions of time

Lapsa is officially a very confused Reddit-bot.

Not sure on Katie. The alt slip is not indicative of alignment, and anyone using that in their reasoning has a golden ticket for the Bullshit Train. Someone point out her "overreaction", because I don't see that. Lapsa is anti-town AF. He's just going to sit in the stands and throw peanuts at us the whole game. The more MonkeyMan posts, the better my vote seems. Oppertunistic vote, and now he's just trying to stick to his guns.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 182, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 153, MonkeyMan576 wrote:You guys are taking my statement out of context. But I acknowledge some players play emotional and defensive as town. Katie's wagon has still brought a lot more day 1 information than is typical so I like my vote where it is for now.

Your entire case on Katie is that she's being overly emotional and defensive. So, if that isn't indicative alignment, why are you still voting her?

That's not my entire case at all. There's also the fact that Katie's wagon has generated discussion and brought about useful information the town can use later in the game.

I'm not convinced Katie is scum at this point, but the wagon is pro-town to me. Therefore my vote stays at this point.[/quote]
The Wagon is only you and Luca.
Why are you saying the wagon is pro-town instead of saying "I like Luca's reasoning"? Are you trying not to take hard stances?

In post 186, Lapsa wrote:
In post 177, Aeronaut wrote:at a certain point you're not changing anybody's opinion, just clouding up the thread.

@Aeronaut where is that point?

The point where people stop reading what you're saying, and you're just spewing out swearwords.

In post 190, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 178, Aeronaut wrote:
Page 4-5

In post 66, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 58, Wake1 wrote:

That said, I don't think all fluffiness should be outlawed. Some fluff is alright, so long as it stays within reason.

what is an acceptable fluff to content ratio
on
Day 1
in the first 5 pages ?

which is more damning (in your opinion) in those first 5 pages, posting fluff or confirming but not posting in the game (but posting elsewhere on site)?

This seems like
"How much bullshit can I post without anyone suspecting me?"

so I am trying to figure out if you REALLY think that is what I am doing in this quote, were just skimming as you read, trying to be funny, or if you scum trying to paint a picture by taking a quote out of context? I know in catch up posts, people tend to not really read thoroughly, but I am curious.

please address this...for I will have follow up questions.

No, I am serious about this. The quote is not out of context at all, that's the whole quote. You could be scum asking how much fluff is acceptable, and then tread that line of having to give hard facts vs kitty pictures.

In post 195, Lapsa wrote:no... the button

4 8 15 16 23 42

In post 201, curiouskarmadog wrote:Ollie has not posted in the game at all (the others have), but is posting all over the site.

that being said, at this point if Ollie was scum lurking and waiting to see where wagons were going before committing to anything, I think he would have posted here by now especially after me calling him out for lurking.

So you think that lurkers should be lynched?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Prod dodge, reading the last four pages.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Fell super behind again, so just going to post a few at a time here. From where I left off

In post 204, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Aeronaut wrote:

The Wagon is only you and Luca.
Why are you saying the wagon is pro-town instead of saying "I like Luca's reasoning"? Are you trying not to take hard stances?

It's not that I'm avoiding taking hard stances, it's that I don't like my words being taken out of context.

However, I do think people tend to over generalize and jump to conclusions to quickly in day 1 in a rush to lynch, which leads to many day 1 mislynches.

Ok, well, you continue spending this game just defending your one vote and that wagon. You've said you don't know if Katie is scum, but that the wagon seems "pro town".

So, by that logic.. Is Luca town or not?

In post 207, Drake Crusader wrote:
I feel null on about everyone else atm. null scum would land with Wake88 and llll.
Wake on the early brag post about his scum game. Seems to be just too helpful. May be due to the fact he is that good?
llll got in this group just because I cant list him as town and I don't want him atm in this null only group.

If it helps you, Wakes style of posting is very similar to what he did in NY175, where he was town. I am slightly townreading him for that, for now.

In post 236, llll wrote:KatieB is being super defensive right now, which seems scummy to me, and maybe I missed something, but I didn't see her ever addressing Luca's initial question which led to her wagon.
Vote: KatieB

This is a terrible vote, especially from someone who claims to have really just skimmed through the game a post later.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 242, MonkeyMan576 wrote:It's day 1. Why do people expect game changing posts this early in the game?

Because sitting on the sidelines and taking half-stances is for RVS. Day 1 is where the most actual action and reaction happens. We use what happens in D1 to determine our lynches day 2, 3, 4, etc, so refusing to really call someone scum 14 pages into the game is helping nobody.

In post 264, MonkeyMan576 wrote:It's very simple. Scum are more self aware in general than town.
Town, as you say, try to collaborate and collectively find scum.
Scum get defensive easily, use poor arguments, and get upset over little things(emotional).
So I don't see how I wasn't clear.

Alright, well you've spent most of the thread defending yourself, now. If that's not self aware, I don't know what is.
The fact that you're TELLING US that "scum get defensive easily, and get upset", and that you are not doing that, is useless. You could very easily just say "these are the things scum do, I'm going to do the opposite", which in my opinion, you have.

In post 247, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Vote: Droog

The person targeting you is suddenly your scum-read.

In post 265, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I like droogs ability to multi task.

Will unvote for now.
Unvote

So you're willing to look past the reasoning for voting him before,
Because he's good at multitasking?
. How is Multitasking alignment indicative at all?

In post 321, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Geesh, last time i unvote you, droog.

My scumreads right now are katie and lapsa. pacman and droog look town. Unsure on everyone else.

And now droog is town? THE PLOT THICKENS

In post 323, MonkeyMan576 wrote:You engage in frivilous arguments and are more worried about meaningless conversations than actual scumhunting.

Alright, so Lapsa is scum for engaging in meaningless conversations... So, would you not call your posts 290, 301, 303, and 307 frivolous?

Those are conversations WITH LAPSA about dick size. How is he suddenly scum for doing
the same thing you just did?

I am happy with my vote, right now. Monkey is being contradictory, fence sitting, and has spent a lot of the game defending his vote. Once he got called on it, he tried to move it to Droog.
When he got called on that,
he unvotes, and
abra ka-freaking-dabra
, Droog is suddenly a town read. My vote will stay.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 258, droog wrote:
could go both ways on aero
notice how he voted monkey while calling monkey opportunist?

I was the second one to vote him IIRC. I did it before it was cool!

In post 248, droog wrote:Being defensive and emotional is indicative of scum

Being defensive is, being emotional is not.

Wake's feeling busty
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 333, Wake1 wrote:Just really busty at the moment.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Prod dodge, will be posting tonight
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Hi guys, been like half reading, but haven't forgotten. I had to take care of my IC game before anything, but I should be able to catch up with everything else by tomorrow night.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Aeronaut »

So... who benefits from that?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I meant who benefits on the Death of Luca
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 709, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 708, Wake1 wrote:And? I've got a life outside of Mafia, so pardon if I ask a handful of questions to help me catch up. And what's wrong with ?

I want to know what your problem is with asking questions to get caught up to speed instead of getting bogged down by sloughing through muck. Don't know about you, but time is precious, so whining about me asking if anything important happened yet isn't wrong at all. You know better. If that's what you think passes for an excuse to vote me, you are sorely mistaken, and I will rip you apart over it until you acknowledge your reasoning here is crud.

My problem is that it's lazy and anti-town. What if the people you are asking for help with are scum?

Yea, Wake works in a hospital, treating patients, etc. That's a highly unpredictable profession, so it's not unfathomable that he'd have periods of a lot on his plate.

Having said that, Wake, If you could maybe give a reads list or something at SOME point this dayphase, it'd probably help us out some.

But I'm more interested in why Monkeyman is focusing on Wake for this. I posted little to nothing in the last week. I'm studying for finals. You're not targeting me. Why is this?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Droog looks town to me in every game I've played with him. It's obnoxious
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 725, MonkeyMan576 wrote:My wagon didn't make sense yesterday and it still makes no sense.

Why not?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Aeronaut »

VOTE: MonkeyMan
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Eh, yea, could be Wake. I feel like he's usually way more into the game.

Having said that, picking scum based on who doesn't care isn't really going to be helpful. That's like half the playerlist.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

No. You said the opposite.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Um, no, not really. You said you were scumreading people who show up and don't care, and I said that's not going to be helpful.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Yea.

VOTE: ||||

A wagon might stir up some conversation at the very least, as apposed to us all sitting around circlejerking.

Also, this post kind of threw me off.
In post 555, llll wrote:
In post 551, droog wrote:Even if monkey is scum

If Monkey is scum, then I'd want the first seat on the Monkey wagon, riding that baby all the way to Lynchtown. Woo!

But droog feels different. "Even if Monkey is scum", he still would not lynch him. What?

What are you even saying there, with the Monkey thing? Is that like a joke?

And that particular droog arguement is kind of shit
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I wanted to lynch Monkeyman, but yea, nobody would get on the wagon. Gotta do something more productive for now. Also, why do you assume |||| is getting lynchrd just because there's four voted on him?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 754, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 753, Aeronaut wrote:I wanted to lynch Monkeyman, but yea, nobody would get on the wagon. Gotta do something more productive for now. Also, why do you assume |||| is getting lynchrd just because there's four voted on him?

if you want MM lynched, why did you flip your vote?

Because I like to use my vote for reactions rather than letting it sit there on a useless wagon

Is monkey your only scumread?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 759, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 756, Aeronaut wrote:

Is monkey your only scumread?

no, i have some other scum vibes (not as strong as reads), but I have been in so many fucking games where scum push a crap lynch based on someone being "emotional/defensive". Maybe I have just have mafia scars. but 4 times out of 5, this is a scum doing it. So I am sticking to this. AND NOW, that once again something starts to develop on him (yeah I know it was only 2 votes, droog) something else comes along so fast and he is again forgotten.

Yes, but
who are your other scumreads?
You've successfully deterred the question. You said "I do have other scum reads, but let me talk more about Monkey", basically.

In post 760, Wake1 wrote:
Riddleton, please replace me. I have reached a progressing point in my work-life where I can no longer play more than one game at a time, and even then it drains me dry of energy. Your game, while it is still young, deserves someone who has more time on his or her hands to play. I think it would be more disheartening if I stubbornly stayed in this game to its detriment due to my time constraints. Mafia is a game that requires so much time and energy, and most of mine is going towards goals in the health-care field. Good luck Town.
:)

Awwwwwwww :(

You shall be missed.

In post 761, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Pretty suspicious to be replacing out when there is pressure on you.

No it's not. If he were at L-1, then maybe. But the most pressure Wake has gotten this game has been "Why are you lurking", and even then, that's come mostly from you.

You know what? I think Monkeyman is scum, and my |||| vote was just kind of on gut. I'd still like him to answer what I asked him, but I'd honestly rather see Monkey hang today.

VOTE: Monkeyman
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Hmm.....

Some of Pacman's posts are really bothering me.

For example, Pacman, in post 537, you say that you're "not into the monkey lynch anymore".
What I'd like to know is
: What brought on this change of heart,
but more importantly, why have you suddenly changed your mind and voted for him today?

In post 731, evilpacman18 wrote:I really wanna play rn but I'm so tired. But I think I'm suspicious of anyone trying to analyze the Luca kill. In fact it's a really good kill because it's hard to trace. I'm gonna reread and try to reorient my scum reads since Luca was my top one but the vote on Anen will stay for now.

This post is terrible.

First of all, why are you suspicious of anybody who tries to analyze the kill? This to me just looks like a mob boss trying to silence anybody who asks to many questions.

More importantly, though: In this post, you say that you're suspicious of anybody who tries to analyze the kill,
and then you proceed to analyze the kill.

Explain.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Just as a heads up, nobody hammers until these questions are answered.

And maybe not even then
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Read the thread plz
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 791, droog wrote:no thanks

Then replace out.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Pacman answer what I've asked you, please.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 816, Aneninen wrote:Some catch-up.

Aeronaut, – I totally agree with this post.
It's a pity that EPM won't get lynched Today... but if he were wagoned, I'd join that instantly.
Changed my mind during the catchup, the wagon has been started.

In post 793, KatieB wrote:
Genda is my top scumread as of right now.1 idek what to think about monkey2, drake looks awful on VCA.3 I'd also vote anen.4

(1) Why?
(2) How so?
(3) indeed, that slot is awful.
(4) Why?

Druuge, and nearby – the cornerstone of my case, as I mentioned before, is the fact that his play is very different from his town game and very similar to his scumgame. (Please, don't make me search the games I checked, I've already done the meta twice, once for Luca.)
However, EPM could be lynched too.

EPM,
"droog is right and I'd hate to have a mislynch because of my laziness honestly so I'm gonna try harder, especially considering we'll probably get a deadline extension."
– Whut? A "mislynch"? because of
your
laziness? What does the possible Deadline extension has to do with everything? If you were worried about a mislynch you shouldn't have L–1-ed MonkeyMan at all.

EPM, – okaaay, enough outta' this "yay I'm lazy blah" stuff.
I've been watching you closely for a while.
In you're scumreading me. In you say that I've just softclaimed and moved your vote to MonkeyMan in your next post. A couple of nullposts then an interacting with Luca (see below!), scumreading me again in (in the form of a question). Hammering Lapsa in . Starting Day2 with a vote for me in , laziness in his next post L–1 on Monkey in , then that and part. is terrible too.
"That's not a helpful thing to say if you're really town"
– eg. why didn't you ask for his reads? (Druuge did so, however he didn't get an answer.)
Also, this is important: Luca has a scumread on EPM in , (blatantly ignoring him in , OMGUS-scumreading him in ) Luca is dead and MonkeyMan posts that analysing the Kill is useless.

EPM must be scum. Period.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: EvilPacMan

(Willing to re-join the MonkeyMan wagon too, since he's doing no scumhunting and because of the reasons I mentioned above.)

This is a goodposting.

EPM's answers to my 787 were nonanswers at best.

VOTE: Pacman

If not, we lynch Monkey tomorrow.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:59 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Well, you only skimmed...
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Hey droog, let's just lynch Pacman instead. Hes lookin pretty shit to me
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Riddleton, I just realized what you avatar is and it made my life

Duck hunt wins evertim
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Aeronaut »

@Droog, what makes pacman/monkey town?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Hodor hodor hodor
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 911, Gendaberry wrote:CKD, are you still only willing to lynch monkey?

And monkey, you seem to be spending most of your time focusing on CKD, but your vote is still parked on IIII. IIII also didnt show up in the list of players that you consider to be scummier then you in #838. Why is your vote still on IIII, when he seems to not be your top scumread?

This is a good posting
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

The Pacman wagon is only one vote smaller than the III wagon, which frankly was made as a pressure wagon because he's just straight not posting. Breaking News: We're not lynching someone just based off lurking today. I'd rather lynch realscum.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In reality, I gotta relook at the last few pages tonight.

Just a heads up @ whoever said we don't have much time, Riddles was nice and gave us an extra 24 hours, so we be good.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Answer the question monkey, ffs
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Hey riddleton, can we get another prod on KatieB? She made sense, I want to hear from her again
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Monkey, what's your read on droog
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

So he's only town because he's defending you?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 961, droog wrote:
In post 892, evilpacman18 wrote:Aeronaut seems completely uninvested in actively searching for an answer for his own question and so it comes across as the question being the point of that post, not the answer.

this is what i think
about aero all game

That sort of describes you tbh
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:13 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I don't need excuses, because I'm one of the few people active in this game. I made a very good case on monkey, and an even better case on Pacman. All you've done is come in, vote ||||, say our cases are bad, and then do nothing again.

It's pretty easy to be like "yea all yo cases are bad", but it's much more difficult to actually say why.

Tell me why Monkey and Pacman are town
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:15 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Hold on, you're scumreading monkey?

You're saying you were
waiting for a case
on monkey before you said he was scummy yourself?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Monkey/Droog/Pacman 2015?

I'd say yes.

Intent
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I missed you wake <3 You always know how to make a game less shitty.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:18 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Yea, I tried lynching EPM, and nobody really cared.

Ane, I understand you're not super confident in your reads there, but that's quite a lot of waffling...

Monkey, I'm not just waiting around here for the Lulz,
We have one hour to lynch somebody.
Claim now, please.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:20 am

Post by Aeronaut »

You honestly should have done so in your last post.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:17 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I the interest of me not forgetting to do this in time

VOTE: Monkeman

Sorry, you took to long, and we dont have more time. You should have claimed when I stated intent.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:04 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Didn't see that, either way I'm fine with that. I'm just glad he didn't like claims mason and I just hammered him.

That would have made for an awkward thanksgiving
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:08 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1021, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 382, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'll claim too. I don't want the town wasting time on my lynch. Vanilla townie.

I'm on a phone right now
Why was he even claiming?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1028, Riddleton wrote:

MonkeyMan576, Mafia Goon, lynched Day 2

You don't know how happy this made me. #Adrenaline

Also, weird choice of nightkill.

Will post later on tonight, got some rehearsal stuff atm
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1035, evilpacman18 wrote:I feel like you don't need to explain yourself. I felt strongly like I was defending the typical low-hanging fruit town. And anyway if anyone on that wagon was bussing it's probably |||| (and Aeronaut's last vote was weak)

My last vote was a definite hammer of a player I've been leading a campaign on Day 1. So no.

In post 1040, Wake1 wrote:That rat bastard tried to take me out.

It's ok, the bad man is gone now

I'd like to see Pacman or droog hang today. I think Pacman first. I feel the need to do some looking back at the game though, because something feels a bit fishy.

Wake, whatchu thinking today?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:19 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I might go for the chicken parm, I hear it's real good here.

Riddleton would you recommend the chicken parm?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Hey Katie, do you have any opinions on the lynch/flip/nightkill?

I know you're busy and all.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1049, KatieB wrote:
Did not like wake's entry today. Did not like your entry today.

At least I HAD an entry >.>
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Hey Katie, what's your read on droog right now?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Alright, officiall going to go through and do some reading of yesterday/today now, since I'm snowed in.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Aeronaut »

So, I personally think it makes sense that two out of three of {Droog, Katie, Pacman} were scum with monkey. It could be all of them, but I don't think four scum would be balanced unless town has some serious PRs.

Now, they each had some very strange interactions with Monkey. For example, Monkey was very wishy washy on whether Katie was scum or not. For example, here, Monkey claims he's only on the Katie wagon because it was a "pro-town" wagon, but that he didn't think she was scum.

In post 201, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
I'm not convinced Katie is scum at this point, but the wagon is pro-town to me. Therefore my vote stays at this point.

That's like the definition of distancing.

In post 624, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 621, Wake1 wrote:Lapsa's annoying in general. Him being gone would be nice, but would that be best for Town?

Dunno about Sthar. He's being over-reactive? In what way? Not sure if that's normal for him.

I'd prefer not to focus on Katie and focus on Lapsa, but I've posted my case on Katie.

Here, he talks about how he'd now rather focus on Lapsa instead of Katie all of a sudden.

In post 975, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Now CKD is trying to bully Katie into lynching town.

Now, Katie is simply town being bullied.

His stance on Katie never makes sense. That pings for me.

More at 11
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Looking at Katie vs. Monkeyman, she was defending him on the grounds of being low-hanging fruit, which is the same exact wording that Pacman used. For her, monkey is functionally a policy lynch.

She also has varying stances on myself, and on Droog.

In post 206, KatieB wrote:
Liked Aeronaut's entrance.

In post 269, KatieB wrote:
In post 213, Aneninen wrote:
In post 206, KatieB wrote:Liked Aeronaut's entrance. Think the monkey wagon is functionally a policy lynch.

This sentence needs explaining

Aeronaut's entry showed a clear and logical thought process that comes from an uninformed perspective. I think it makes him likely town.

And then, as soon as Day 3 starts:

In post 1047, KatieB wrote:VOTE: Aeronaut

thoughts?

Did not like wake's entry today. Did not like your(Aero's) entry today.

This seems very weak to me.

Katie on Droog:

In post 972, KatieB wrote:
Droog is town unless monkey flips scum, for fighting the wagon to no apparent towncred.

I don't think I want to lynch droog. I'm willing to listen to theories.

"Droog is town unless Monkey flips scum". Well, he did. So what changed your mind all of a sudden? Why aren't you lynching droog today like you said you were going to yesterday?

---

Basically, I think it's possible that two things were decided in the Scum QT:
1. Monkey's lynch should be passed off as a fluke and his buddies opposing the lynch should say that it just seemed like to easy of a lynch (hence the "low hanging fruit")
2. That I should be the lynch today because I was catching on. It was probably between me and Ana, and since she was more active, you figured you could NK her and then get me lynched.

So, having said that,
VOTE: Katie

I still need to look at Pacman and Droog interactions, though. I'd be fine lynching Pac at this point too, but I feel better lynching Katie if possible today.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Aeronaut »

@ ||||

Are you an alt or a main account? Just curious
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1073, llll wrote:
Aeronaut, you've mislinked the post where Katie was talking about low-hanging fruit. It was actually Pacman who was using Katie's phrase.
In post 972, KatieB wrote:Monkey seems town to me. He's grasping, sure, but he seems to genuinely be trying to figure out the game. I disagree with just about every one of his methods and conclusions, but I know he does get lynched a lot as town. He looks like low hanging fruit here.
In post 1035, evilpacman18 wrote:I feel like you don't need to explain yourself. I felt strongly like I was defending the typical low-hanging fruit town. And anyway if anyone on that wagon was bussing it's probably |||| (and Aeronaut's last vote was weak)
[/qupte]

Oh YEA, you are correct. I just had recalled them using the sameish phrase / reasoning, and it pinged. Disregard that from my case.

- Droog's been on the wrong side of both the Lapsa lynch and the Monkey lynch. Either he is scum, or he is a village idiot. Disappearing for most of Day 3 so far is also kind of scummy, given how he's not exactly Mr. Popularity right now.
I'll say that Droog is no VI from what I've seen.

@Aeronaut This is my main account. I used to play here under a different account back in 2003, but I don't think that counts anymore.

Your name is spectacular. :P
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Wow, seriously fucked up that post. Here it is with 100% better quote tags:

------------------------------------
Aeronaut, you've mislinked the post where Katie was talking about low-hanging fruit. It was actually Pacman who was using Katie's phrase.
In post 972, KatieB wrote:Monkey seems town to me. He's grasping, sure, but he seems to genuinely be trying to figure out the game. I disagree with just about every one of his methods and conclusions, but I know he does get lynched a lot as town. He looks like low hanging fruit here.

Oh YEA, you are correct. I just had recalled them using the sameish phrase / reasoning, and it pinged. Disregard that from my case.

- Droog's been on the wrong side of both the Lapsa lynch and the Monkey lynch. Either he is scum, or he is a village idiot. Disappearing for most of Day 3 so far is also kind of scummy, given how he's not exactly Mr. Popularity right now.
I'll say that Droog is no VI from what I've seen.

@Aeronaut This is my main account. I used to play here under a different account back in 2003, but I don't think that counts anymore.

Your name is spectacular. :P

-----------------------------
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1077, Gendaberry wrote:
- Droog's been on the wrong side of both the Lapsa lynch and the Monkey lynch. Either he is scum, or he is a village idiot.

I'd just like to add that this applies to pacman, he's scumread every dead townie so far.

Also, I'd be willing to go for Katie, but I'd prefer pacman by quite a bit.

I'm vice versa right now.

I still think I'm going to go back and look at some of the lapsa wagon stuff
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:18 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Yea, I don't usually factor that into my reads unless it's in a certain circumstance, such as at L-1.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Ok,
I've read through a bit of the late Day 1 stuff (because admittedly I was pretty absent there), and more specifically at some people's reasoning on Lapsa.

I'll say that almost nobody had any good case on him.. But honestly he was one of those people who probably just should be policy lynched, because he was seriously muddying up the game. However, some people tried to make it look like they really, really thought Lapsa was scum which was so far from the truth.

Also,
UNVOTE:
There's a thought that crept into my head that I don't want to mention right yet, but because of it, I'd rather deal with katie after we see another flip / claim.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reading through Pacman D1, I really remember why I wanted him dead, yesterday. This little sequence sort of solidifies my read on him;

In post 378, evilpacman18 wrote:Fine
vote: monkeyman

Here, Pacman votes Monkeyman for no good reason, and looking at the surrounding posts, there's not much lead up or any explanation afterwords.

In post 532, evilpacman18 wrote:
unvote

reading. I'm not ignoring you Luca, just have been skimming the past few days cuz I was hooked on season 1 of American Horror Story. But I finished. Fuck Tate.

Here, he unvotes again, again with no reasoning behind his stance on Monkeyman.

In post 537, evilpacman18 wrote:ok I'm caught up. Disappointed nobody's voting Luca and
I'm not into the monkey lynch anymore.
Katie maybe I'd have to read her more closely but that's more just because she's the one out of our top three wagons that doesn't seem town to me. Still a few players I have no idea on yet, like who is Drake Crusader? but Luca is my top scum pick. Just feels kinda OMGUSy, like I was paying extra attention to him because he was making shitty arguments at me and we're always of course more attentive to the shitty arguments about ourselves than shitty arguments about someone else.

This is the first mention of his unvote, and it's simply "I'm not into the monkey lynch anymore."

In post 667, evilpacman18 wrote:has he been officially lynched yet?
vote: lapsa

And this, everybody,
was a hammer.
Like, seriously, c'mon. Lapsa even mentioned a few post's before to state intent. And Pacman comes in with this fake-as-fuck "has he been lynched yet?" hammer post. That was a quickhammer if I've ever seen one...

so,

VOTE: Pacman

Those things on D1 I mentioned, as well as the things I mentioned that bothered me about day two, make it hard for me to think of a scumteam that doesn't include Pacman.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Also, @Riddleton, reading through that whole clusterfuck with Lapsa and pretending to break the rules, I don't really feel comfortable with that Lapsa not being post-mortem modkilled or something... playing the same game with two different accounts is a serious offence for obvious reasons, and while he was probably joking, I feel like it created a big distraction to actual gameplay based on rules, which really shouldn't have been there. That's just my personal feeling anyway. If everyone else / the listmod is fine with it, then I guess it's whatever.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

@ KatieB, Wake88, evilpacman18, curiouskarmadog, Reticent

If you guys could come back and share your insight / respond to what I'm saying at some point, that'd be swell. I know ya'll are busy, but I feel like I'm in this game by myself.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

<3
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

<33
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (isolation #72) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

<333
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (isolation #73) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Eh, they're both scum in my opinion. However, if Pac were to flip town, I'd be forced to rethink Katie, but if Katie flipped town, I would still think Pac is scum. More information from Pacman lynch, today.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Because a lot of my reads on Katie are because of her weird interactions with Pac, and Monkeyman. Pac flips town, then eh. Looking back, I guess her monkey interactions were just as bad, so I actually don't see me wavering too much.

Basically, I'll only be voting Pacman/Katie today and tomorrow. I don't care which one dies first, really.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Aeronaut »

But drunk posting is the best posting!
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Justice.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (isolation #77) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1005, Wake1 wrote:Yeah, let's lynch that f***er. :lol:

VOTE: MonkeyMan

If he flips Scum let's nail droog.

I actually agree with the above quite a bit. Wake
has
been posting quite a bit in other games / joining other game. However, I don't really see Scum!Wake doing this. Or at least I think Katie / Pacman's defenses of Monkey were extremely shallow.

The more Katie doesn't post, the worse she looks to me. I know she's busy or whatever, but she said she'd be replying to me, and so did Pacman tonight.

I still think Pacman dies today, Katie dies tomorrow.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (isolation #78) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Sorry, by "above", I meant llll's post, not wakes. Although I agree with that too :p
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (isolation #79) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

A full reread?

You've only missed like a page or two
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I mean, to be fair, a lot of players have been really lurking a lot.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

llll, if you're so interested in moving the game along, why haven't you voted yet?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1115 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1113, evilpacman18 wrote:I'm already finding some interesting things

I'd like to hear about said interesting things.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Eh, could be. I'm more sold on one of those two right now
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Well, just because he's being replaced doesn't mean he's town. I'm thinking it's Pacman, and then either Katie or droog slot
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (isolation #85) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Leaning Katie.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (isolation #86) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1116, evilpacman18 wrote:My plan is to drop all of my reads and try to go into what I'm about to do with as little presupposition about what I already think about the game so that I can first analyze Monkey's play and votes on him as objectively as possible, and then see how he interacted with players and how people interacted with him. This VCA will not yet take into account peoples' posting and reasoning for their votes, I first just want to see whose voting footprint seems tunnelly, weirdly associated with Monkey, or too flaky.

"My plan is to completely contradict everything I've said thus far, in order to gain town cred"

In post 43, Riddleton wrote:
Votecount 1.2

Wake88 (2): Aneninen, Aeronaut
evilpacman18 (2): Luca Blight, KatieB
curiouskarmadog (1): MonkeyMan576
Aeronaut (1): Lapsa
Ollie (1): curiouskarmadog

Not voting (6): evilpacman18, BP, Drake Crusader, Wake88, Ollie, llll

Monkey's RVS vote was on ckd with a joke about his name. Because of the reference to names, it's hard to gauge whether this is a relevant vote but I still doubt Monkey would RVS his scumbuddy.

We're on day 3, and you're sitting here analyzing RVS votes. Are you seriously giving Ckd towncred for being voted by Monkey during RVS? Hint: RVS does not stand for "Relevant Vote Stage"

To be clear, what is said during RVS is relevant. The votes alone are not.

In post 314, Riddleton wrote:
Votecount 1.7

KatieB (3): Luca Blight, Drake Crusader, llll
MonkeyMan576 (3): curiouskarmadog, Aeronaut, Aneninen
Wake88 (1): Lapsa
Lapsa (1): droog
evilpacman18 (1): KatieB

Not voting (4): evilpacman18, Wake88, Ollie, MonkeyMan576

Suggests that KatieB could be scum with Monkey, and also suggests, given Luca's town flip, that Reticent and llll are more likely to be town, especially if Katie does turn out to be scum (highly doubt Monkey would leave wagon on scumbuddy if another scumbuddy joined him bussing).

In post 401, Riddleton wrote:
Votecount 1.9

MonkeyMan576 (5): curiouskarmadog, Aeronaut, Aneninen, llll, evilpacman18
L-2

KatieB (3): Luca Blight, Drake Crusader, MonkeyMan576
Luca Blight (1): Lapsa

Not voting (2): Wake88, Ollie,

Monkey gets close to lynch for the first time here but then both Anen and llll unvote

Are you asserting that they are scum because they unvoted? Because one flipped town, and you said llll was town like three sentences ago.

In post 547, Riddleton wrote:
Votecount 1.11

MonkeyMan576 (5): curiouskarmadog, Aeronaut, Lapsa, Aneninen, Gendaberry
L-2

KatieB (2): Luca Blight, Drake Crusader
curiouskarmadog (1): llll

Not voting (3): Wake88, MonkeyMan576, evilpacman18

The wagon changes a lot from 1.10 to 1.11 because I left it, and Anen came back along with Gendaberry. ckd and Aeronaut are both quite tunnelly by now, one is possibly scum, I know from experience that hardcore tunneling a scumbuddy is a good way to clear your name for a while. Actually I have a bad habit of doing it like all the time when I'm scum.

You mean like what you're doing with Katie right now?

In post 732, Riddleton wrote:
Votecount 2.2

MonkeyMan576 (2): curiouskarmadog, Aeronaut
Wake88 (1): MonkeyMan576
Aneninen (1): evilpacman18

Not voting (7): droog, llll, Gendaberry, Aneninen, Drake Crusader, KatieB, Wake88

In post 799, Riddleton wrote:
Votecount 2.3

MonkeyMan576 (5): curiouskarmadog, Aneninen, Aeronaut, llll, evilpacman18
L-1

llll (3): Gendaberry, droog, MonkeyMan576

Not voting (7): Drake Crusader, KatieB, Wake88

I'm very uncomfortable with ckd and Aeronaut's level of certainty on Monkey. I checked, Aeronaut switched to voting llll and back to monkey in between these two VCs which I'm not sure what to think of. llll is almost certainly town as a counterwagon to Monkey that Monkey himself supported.

And now, llll is town again, after being certain scum a few paragraphs ago.

In post 1027, Riddleton wrote:
Votecount 2.7

MonkeyMan576 (6): curiouskarmadog, llll, Reticent, Gendaberry, Wake88, Aeronaut
LYNCH

llll (2): droog, MonkeyMan576
evilpacman18 (1): Aneninen
Gendaberry (1): KatieB

Not voting (1): evilpacman18

Wake88 coming out of nowhere to join the Monkey wagon is probably townish since this was close to deadline and he would've done well as scum to keep lurking and hope time ran out.
Same goes for Aeronaut but he's more active so his vote at the end of the wagon looks mostly reluctant, ie. scummy.
This is dependent on what actually happened in the posts around that period.
[/quote]
So, you're telling me that Wake coming from nowhere and just voting monkey for voting him is
less
scummy to you than me, voting for the person who I wanted dead all game?

So from this I'd guess scum are KatieB and either ckd or Aeronaut. Aeronaut voting KatieB right now will look good if she ends up flipping scum. llll is clearly town and Gendaberry as well is very likely to be.

vote: KatieB

I'm not even voting Katie right now, I'm voting you, ya dingus.

That whole case was contradictory, mainly fluff, and barely about Katie, yet, Katie is suddenly scum above all else.

Please, can we lynch this.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (isolation #87) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1128, llll wrote:
In post 1114, Aeronaut wrote:llll, if you're so interested in moving the game along, why haven't you voted yet?

Of the three slots I've been suspicious of, Droog, Katie, and Pacman, I have already (privately) decided to leave Droog alone for today due to whatever he has going on. As I have stated before, I was waiting for Pacman to post before voting, and boy, was it worth the wait. I haven't thought about Pacman's post thoroughly, and I am not in
full
agreement with all of the analysis, but the post is very helpful and productive. I've tried reading parts of Day 1 before, and it just makes my head swim after some time, so props to Pacman for getting through that sludge of a day.
Vote: KatieB

In post 1118, Wake1 wrote:I am here, but am having difficulty putting time towards the game.

Won't spend hours diving into this game.

Am staying in it atm because MM did try to railroad me Yesterday, so that's worth something.

Literally nothing here you haven't said before. *sigh*

In post 1119, Wake1 wrote:Uh huh. So how 'bout droog?

You just can't stop talking about how Monkey voted for you while you were gone, but now you're doing the same to Droog?

P-edit: I started this post way too long ago, so I'll be addressing Katie's post on in my next one.

Eww, you agree with that shit? Helpful and productive?

Were we reading the same post?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (isolation #88) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Oh and I fucked up one of the quotes up there.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (isolation #89) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1123, Wake1 wrote:Aero et al, what do you make of ||||'s drama?

I don't really get why he's bothering with people who he says are town, to be honest.

I get that it's pretty frustrating having like nobody be active here, trust me, because I literally feel like I'm talking to nobody here. But really, I've also been in games where people haven't posted for a long, long time, just prod dodging over and over, and we're on page 31 for two weeks straight.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (isolation #90) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1133, KatieB wrote:
In post 1067, Aeronaut wrote:Looking at Katie vs. Monkeyman, she was defending him on the grounds of being low-hanging fruit, which is the same exact wording that Pacman used. For her, monkey is functionally a policy lynch.

Okay? I've said multiple times that I have trouble separating bad town players from bad scum players. Monkey couldn't adequately explain why he did anything at all this game. As far as I could tell he was constitutionally incapable of scumhunting.

Well, couldn't not being able to explain things and doing things for seemingly no reason also be classified as a common scum tell?

In post 1067, Aeronaut wrote:
She also has varying stances on myself, and on Droog.

Okay? Are you really surprised that after being catastrophically wrong I'd reevaluate my reads?

I don't understand how I, who you had a strong townread on D2, clearly attacking and then hammering monkey who was scum, changes your read at all, especially considering how strong it was. It makes zero sense, and you know it.

In post 1067, Aeronaut wrote:
Did not like wake's entry today. Did not like your(Aero's) entry today.

This seems very weak to me.
define weak please.

Weak - Shallow, Flat, not holding much weight.

In post 1067, Aeronaut wrote:"Droog is town unless Monkey flips scum". Well, he did. So what changed your mind all of a sudden? Why aren't you lynching droog today like you said you were going to yesterday?
I didn't say that at all. I said that the quote made droog town
unless monkey was scum
. I didn't say it meant that if he was scum, they were scum together. Please don't put words in my mouth.

Well, generally, if you're not town, you're scum, so scum was the other option. You went and implied that Droog could be scum if monkey flipped scum, and then the next day simply stated that Droog was still town. The definition of words, but not actions.

In post 1067, Aeronaut wrote:Basically, I think it's possible that two things were decided in the Scum QT:
1. Monkey's lynch should be passed off as a fluke and his buddies opposing the lynch should say that it just seemed like to easy of a lynch (hence the "low hanging fruit")
2. That I should be the lynch today because I was catching on. It was probably between me and Ana, and since she was more active, you figured you could NK her and then get me lynched.
What am I supposed to say to this? You're creating a narrative out of nothing; literally any events could get plugged in here. Look, I have one too!
Basically, I think it's possible that two things were decided in the Scum QT:
1. Monkey was useless all yesterday and at least one of his buddies decided to bus him for cred. They then decided that the people not on the wagon would make easy targets today.
2. That I should be the lynch today because I was wrong about scum twice. The nightkill was intended to foster apathy, and a surface level lynch like mine is really easy to push through when everyone in the game is fatigued.

I dunno, I think mine makes for a better read.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (isolation #91) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Katie, I don't know if you've stated this already, but what's your opinion on the alignment of Pacman?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:13 am

Post by Aeronaut »

God, this game got a bit mean.

Phone posting right now.

I'm curious to see how long it takes for Pacman to unvote katie.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1149, Reticent wrote:I think this game needs a collective group hug.

Oh, also:

VOTE: KatieB

Pacman still looks town to me. A lot of the criticism lodged against him reads as, "I've already decided you're scum so now everything you do is scummy.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1151, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1149, Reticent wrote:I think this game needs a collective group hug.

I agree so much.

Ok, intent to hammer Katie, I guess. I'd rather see Pac go today but I'd be fine lynching him tomorrow.

Claim, Katie.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I actually think Katie is being sincere about her real life situation. That's a rough schedule, katie, I hope that improves for you :(. You're still scum, though :P
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1156, curiouskarmadog wrote:

I am not sure where she is (vote wise) right now. but I have absolutely no issue hammering her if needed.

also droogs looked incredibly scummy. I am not one to give much credence to people leaving looking scummy, but his departure after yesterday's play DOES look suspicious given MM flip, if I get time (doubtful) I will see if he left other games as well. Can anyone check this for me? You will be my pal.

Now that this game is over, I can confirm that Droog's absence is universal, not just here. That's sort of why I've been giving him a break, but I suppose I really should be factoring him in, too.

I'm planning on hammering, but if someone else wanted to do it, it should not happen before she claims.

Also, @Katie; please tell me your read on Droog, and on Pacman.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

:o
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Oh nvm, I've been sitting here thinking it was 4 to lynch.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I'm with you, G, I think it's Katie + Pac.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1155, Aeronaut wrote:I actually think Katie is being sincere about her real life situation. That's a rough schedule, katie, I hope that improves for you :(. You're still scum, though :P

I'm town, and it's worrying that nobody has actually made a case other than 'was wrong about monkeyman.' I wish I had better reads to leave you guys with, but:
Pushing droog and pacman for defending monkey is questionable at best. His scumteam had FOREVER to decide that he was a liability and bus him; finding all the scum off the wagon means that they are colossally terrible. Theoretically it's possible, but imo it would be extremely unlikely. I think pacman is more likely to be off-the-wagon scum than droog.

CKD might be scum. Wake might be scum, just for the blatant buying of towncred on the 'HAY GUISE MONKEY VOTED ME SOME.' I was probably wrong on Aero. Stripes is probably town. I hope the PRs use their abilities wisely, because I don't think the town can win otherwise. [/quote]
This is a helpful post to keep for tomorrow. I don't think you're scum for being wrong about Monkeyman, I think you're scum for the way you went about trying to cover it up.

In post 1156, curiouskarmadog wrote:
If someone voted me because I was "defensive" I would have lost my shit. No one believes that.

I have been trying very hard not to 'lose my shit' in this thread. I think the experiment was a failure. This was much more stressful when I worried about upsetting people who were saying dumb things, and it clearly didn't improve my reads. If you run into me in the future, don't be surprised if I'm less restrained. That said, I'm still technically part of the game so all I'll say is that if you think lying about my experience while playing as a secret alt in a game with players I have blacklisted is an alignment tell, and that it caused my inept partner to decide to bus me
before I'd altslipped
, then you need to sign up for as many games as you can because you clearly still need practice.[/quote]
For the record, I probably would have townread you more if you actually lost your shit instead of saying "I'm trying not to lose my shit", and letting us know you were frustrated rather than just letting us figure it out on our own. It just seems like you're trying to make us believe it because you keep mentioning it, which I don't feel like a townie would do.

And, honeslty, VT claim would be a safescum move.

VOTE: KatieB

I'll be really sad if that was wrong
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Mod, do you think you could fix that quote tag up there? Just this once? I'd be your best friend :P

Just to be clear, if she was scum, it's a probable assumption that I'm a gonner tonight. If that's the case, please make sure you look very hard at what she said up there about Pac and Droog, because she would likely be distancing one more than the other.

Also, make sure you look at everyone else in the game more than I have; I feel like I got a little tunnely today.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

So you were town?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (isolation #103) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

?

That was five votes, that's a hammer.

I feel silly, what am I missing here?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (isolation #104) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Well, I'm going to assume that you're hammered.

I think I forgot to mention, another big factor (and I think what sent me over the edge) on me scumreading you, is this post.

In post 1049, KatieB wrote:The kill was an attempt to foster apathy. Anen was the third most active remaining player. This is obvious.

I was obviously wrong about monkeyman, but I frequently have trouble with lynches based on proficiency. When someone good plays poorly, I am likely to judge them scum and when someone less skilled plays poorly I am more likely to judge them town. It's a bias that I'm working on.

I'm reworking my reads today. I dont think I want to lynch droog. I'm willing to listen to theories.

Did not like wake's entry today. Did not like your entry today. Have another reason to vote you that is gonna remain a secret for a little while.

More specifically, the "I have another reason to vote you which is going to remain secret". From my perspective, and mine alone, that looks like a scumclaim. Because, this can mean one of two things. 1. It involves an ongoing game. 2. You were claiming a guilty.

Now, this is the first game I've ever played you, so that is not it. In my eyes, you were trying to crumb that you had some sort of something on me, and that you had some kind of investigative role, or a role that knew something I didn't. Knowing my own role as town, there's nothing that you would have gotten if you'd investigated me. You claiming VT just sort of drove home that you were just saying that to take pressure off. I don't see another alternative, here.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Now, why are you talking about fakehammers? :/
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (isolation #106) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1174, evilpacman18 wrote:
Riddleton,
I don't mean to offend, but do you have a backup mod? It may be something to consider if you are very busy IRL.

I concur.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (isolation #107) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1176, KatieB wrote:
I'm not going to bother looking up all the votes on me, and you were trying really hard to get me to outright say 'Yes I am town.'

Katie, you've been hammered
. I don't know what else you tell you. Gendalberry, llll, Pacman, Recentant, and myself have all voted for you, nobody has unvoted. The least you could is tell us if we were right.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (isolation #108) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Aeronaut »

RIDDLETON
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (isolation #109) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Is there a precident for what to do here? I'd like for this game to not be abandoned.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (isolation #110) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Ok, thank you.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (isolation #111) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

It's weird, because I feel like Riddleton is usually a very spectacular mod. Out of character for him
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (isolation #112) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Yea.

I'm pretty sure Katie was scum.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (isolation #113) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Yea.

I'm sad.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (isolation #114) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

And I need to re-evaulate my reads. I got too overconfident :/
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (isolation #115) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Over the edge as in thinking she's scum.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (isolation #116) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Yes, at that point I thought she was scum.

Do you have a point?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (isolation #117) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1205, llll wrote:Your twilight posts were strange. Why did you already start posting excuses for why you voted Katie during twilight, before Katie's alignment was revealed?
There's only one reason you would vote for Katie, yet also know you would have to make excuses for your vote before Mod posted the flip.

Uh, what scumclaim are you talking about?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (isolation #118) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Meant to quote the second post there.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (isolation #119) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1206, llll wrote:Could you walk me through your thought process?

The one where you consider an early in the Day post a scumclaim on Katie's part, and spend the vast majority of the Day wagonning Pacman, then hammer Katie at the end, saying she made a scumclaim early in the day.
If somebody claims scum, a reasonable pro-town role does not spend the rest of the Day voting someone else.

Oh, I see.

No, it's not a literal scum claim. Basically, she was acting like she had a guilty on me, which I knew she couldn't, knowing I was town-aligned. However, her claiming VT sent me over the edge, because going back to that post, she was crumbing -something-. I figured that meant that her using that as a reason to vote me was bullshit, therefore it sent me over the edge and made me want to hammer.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (isolation #120) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

It was her claiming VT when she had been crumbing something before to explain her original reads.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (isolation #121) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

You didn't seem to have a problem with it yesterday, though. Hmm......
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (isolation #122) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

What do you think of |||| today, Aronis?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (isolation #123) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1216, llll wrote:

No, it's not a literal scum claim. Basically, she was acting like she had a guilty on me, which I knew she couldn't, knowing I was town-aligned. However, her claiming VT sent me over the edge, because going back to that post, she was crumbing -something-. I figured that meant that her using that as a reason to vote me was bullshit, therefore it sent me over the edge and made me want to hammer.

Well, that's certainly a better explanation for your hammer than what you originally said.

It's actually the same one. vvv
In post 1172, Aeronaut wrote:In my eyes, you were trying to crumb that you had some sort of something on me, and that you had some kind of investigative role, or a role that knew something I didn't. Knowing my own role as town, there's nothing that you would have gotten if you'd investigated me. You claiming VT just sort of drove home that you were just saying that to take pressure off. I don't see another alternative, here.

Of course, you did have a long Twilight/Night to polish up your excuse. And speaking of excuses, why the premature apology in 1172? It reads like a post trying to justify the wrong decision. Why would you post something like that unless you already knew what Riddleton/N's post was going to say?

Here is the post in question. There is no apology in it.

In post 1213, Aeronaut wrote:You didn't seem to have a problem with it yesterday, though. Hmm......

It's not Katie's wagon that I have a problem with, obviously. I have a problem with the way you joined Katie's wagon. I have a problem with the apologetic tone, the premature 'oh I had no choice but to vote for you Katie, here's why' excuses, the guilty feeling given off by your post-hammer posts.

Yea, no.
I was open about thinking Katie was scum from the beginning of Day 4 until the end. Because I thought she was.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (isolation #124) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

[the above should read Day 3 instead of Day 4]

-----

Here's what's going to happen.You're going to stop working around my questions. You're going to stop misrepping me, (and yes, it's misrepping until you actually find the things in the post that you say are there). You're going to stop pretending like you're the one in charge of this, because you aren't, I am.

Here is the first question you will answer;
Why were you OK with my posts yesterday, but suddenly at daystart, they strike you as odd?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (isolation #125) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1219, llll wrote:@Aeronaut

In 1127, you post
In post 1127, Aeronaut wrote:Leaning Katie.

while voting for Pacman. That's literally your entire post.

I was leaning on switching my vote. Your point?

Yet 10 minutes later, in 1129, you scumread Pacman for scumreading Katie (just like
you
did 10 minutes ago!), concluding with
In post 1129, Aeronaut wrote:Please, can we lynch this.

in reference to Pacman.

I scumread Pac for the way he jumped onto Katie, not for scumreading her alone. It looked like a bus to me.

It reads like you don't really care who gets lynched. Why don't you care? Is it all the same to you in the end, as long as the lynchee's name comes up in green? Katie is town, so Pacman is probably town as well.

Between the two of them, no I didn't care, and I was open about that. I had them both down as scum, it doesn't which one goes first.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (isolation #126) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1223, llll wrote:1172 may not have the words sorry or apology written in it, but in it you're going around defensively justifying your vote during twilight. Why would you have to do that unless you already knew Katie's alignment. It just
feels
apologetic.

I think everyone should read the post. I spent all of the post telling her why she was scum. There is no apologetic tone.

You scumread Katie, then in your next post 10 minutes later, you scumread Pacman for scumreading Katie. How do you get away with this crap?

In post 1222, Aeronaut wrote:

I scumread Pac for the way he jumped onto Katie, not for scumreading her alone. It looked like a bus to me.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (isolation #127) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1225, llll wrote:@Aeronaut

What is your read on Pacman right now?

You first.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (isolation #128) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Probtown.

Seeing as a lot of my reading of him was based on weird interactions with her.

VOTE: llll

Since you think I'm scum, who do you think my buddy is?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (isolation #129) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I'm asking you specifically. If you were to pick one buddy, out of those three, who would it be? Who there is my buddy?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (isolation #130) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Aeronaut »

When I get home, I'll take a better look at the game and what happened previously.

I'd appreciate it if people would be more active.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (isolation #131) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Hey Aronis. Who would you say the scumteam is?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (isolation #132) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Wake's usual playstyle is spend the first half of Day 1 making long, crazy, thought out analytical posts and being fully invested, and then hitting a wall and never posting again.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (isolation #133) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I wouldn't be surprised at a llll/Aronis team actually
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (isolation #134) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I don't recall you saying much about droog, llll...

Honestly, looking at the previous replacement is just as valid as looking at the current slot-holder.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (isolation #135) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:29 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I'd be Ok with that.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (isolation #136) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I'd like to wait for wake's replacement before anything happens, actually. Seeing he's basically a nothing read right now.

I'm not really a fan of how Aronis came into today. I'll elaborate on this when I get home
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (isolation #137) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Do you find EPM scummy?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (isolation #138) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Ah, I thought he said he had a town read on him, so I didn't get it.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (isolation #139) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Really wish we could find a replacement.

Aronis + llll is it, I'm pretty sure. Wake is a far more active scum player. More sold on it because of how reluctant llll is being to voting his "scum read"

Mostly concerned with the first Aronis posting. Will explain why when not on a phone
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (isolation #140) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Talking about Aronis, obviosly
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (isolation #141) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1254, llll wrote:Droog
was
pretty scummy. He had a huge townread on Monkey, and now Aronis has a huge townread on you.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (isolation #142) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

That's you scumreading Aronis. Or implying it.

So. Was that real or just distancing?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (isolation #143) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I have a feeling that nobody's going to want to replace into a 52 player game. It's between the six of us.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1293 (isolation #144) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

52 Page*
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (isolation #145) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1294, llll wrote:LOL. That was a barb. Aimed at you.

Here's some context, in the form of the post immediately preceding mine:

In post 1253, Aeronaut wrote:I wouldn't be surprised at a llll/Aronis team actually

I was using
your
idea that Droog/Aronis is my scum partner, in order to twist around the idea of Droog/Aronis being scum as a way to implicate
you
, Aeronaut, as being his scum partner.

Cuz, you know, I think you're scum, so I feel like pointing that out every so often. You do the same thing.

Are you trying to laugh it off now?

I don't see how that implicates me.

Do you have any scumreads besides me at this time?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (isolation #146) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1297, llll wrote:
If Aronis's slot was scum, then that would make sense why Droog was hugely townreading scum MonkeyMan.
And if Aronis's slot was scum, then Aronis's huge townread on you implies that it would be likely that you are scum, too.

Tell me, what's Aronis' read on you right now, friend?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (isolation #147) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

What do you think makes more sense? Coming into D4 with a "Solid Townread" on your buddy, or coming in with a "Slight Townread" so you could change your mind at a moments notice?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (isolation #148) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I just realized

Hey Reticent? You want to say anything, or....?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (isolation #149) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Learn anything of use, that's speakable?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (isolation #150) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I dunno, he went and meta'd you, I figured there should have been a point to it
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (isolation #151) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

You understand that argument also would make me town, right?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (isolation #152) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Why a sudden unvote?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (isolation #153) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Didn't realize Recentant was at the replacement point yet.

Hi Freeko
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1327 (isolation #154) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Aeronaut »

VOTE: Aronis
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (isolation #155) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Aronis seems to be voting with the wind, in my opinion.

I'm also not a fan of how a lot of people seem to "suspect" him, but nobody is actually following through with that. So, I think it's likely he's somebody's buddy.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (isolation #156) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Hi Pisskop!

I'm not scum.

Spoiler:

Just read teh game
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (isolation #157) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Yes, why
aren't
we lynching droog's slot?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (isolation #158) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I mean I am, but... everyone else is being lame
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (isolation #159) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:43 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1344, llll wrote:Really, Aronis? You log in and change your avatar and profile information, but you have nothing to say about two people just voting for you, one of whom is your big big town read? Really?

Does this not seem like a pissed off buddy to anyone else?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (isolation #160) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Hmm...

I don't know if I really believe that to be honest
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (isolation #161) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Aeronaut »

How am I likely to be scum by POE? There's seven people in the game.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (isolation #162) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I think you should tell us who the two people are in your hood. That way you'll be confirmed as town.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (isolation #163) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Otherwise that claim means nothing.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (isolation #164) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Scum would arbitrarily do what...?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1362 (isolation #165) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Pacman, please name whose currently in the neighborhood.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1394 (isolation #166) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1366, llll wrote:Consequently, if both Curiouskarmadog and Pisskop (not Freeko), Reticent's replacement, confirm Pacman's neighborhood, at least one of the three is guaranteed to be town, so we'll know Pacman's Neighborizer claim is not a scum ploy.

This.

I'm assuming that CKD's post means he's also in the hood. Anyone still voting for Pacman should unvote.

I'm not quite sure about the Aronis claim, as it is now. The problem is that it's not verifiable; the scum likely have a roleblocker, which would do the same thing.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (isolation #167) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I'm curious what Titus thinks.

How would people feel about a massclaim at this point? It might help us figure out if the claim is legitimate.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (isolation #168) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

And I don't see it helping scum too much more, since there's already two claimed PR outed now.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (isolation #169) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Pacman, it's not a provable role.....
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (isolation #170) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

... Because he could easily be a roleblocker, and do exactly the same thing.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (isolation #171) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Besides, he should protecting you tonight, If he is indeed a JK. It'd be silly to leave you unprotected at this point.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (isolation #172) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Ok, Pisskop
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (isolation #173) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

How is scum not using their RB any crazier than Aronis not using his Jail?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (isolation #174) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

There's no way they are all goons with the way the town is situated. I don't trust him, sure. But, if he's being legitimate and can protect a confirmed townie, why would we not want that?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (isolation #175) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Alright...

You just proved me right....

P-edit: I'd rather lynch a non-claimed PR that I don't trust than a claimed one.

That being said

unvote

For now.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (isolation #176) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Are you under the impression I'm getting lynched today?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (isolation #177) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I'd like to wait for Titus to share with us before I finish my thought.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (isolation #178) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

EPM, as a confirmed town role, you should do something more than harp on a glorified OMGUS vote. Post some reasoning on me, instead of repeating generalized threats.

Otherwise, nobody's going to take you seriously this game.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (isolation #179) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Basically, go read the VC and get your head out of your ass.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1429 (isolation #180) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:45 am

Post by Aeronaut »

VOTE: llll

Still think Aronis might be scum, but I'm not really inclined to take the risk today. Back to my original read, for now
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (isolation #181) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:46 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Aronis why are you still voting for a conftown
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1444 (isolation #182) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Gendleberry didn't clear llll....

Are we all reading the same game?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (isolation #183) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Everyone who is saying "let's just lynch aero" just for the sake of lynching me is moronic.

Provide some reasoning. IF you can't, you should be lynched tomorfow.

Vote:Aronis

Looking at the claim mixed with that most recent post, I actually thank it's pretty unlikely that it's a legitimate claim.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (isolation #184) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Aeronaut »

That's L-2.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (isolation #185) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1301, Aronis wrote:VOTE: ||||

At thisbpoint I just want to do something and Aeronaut is more town than him.

In post 1317, Aronis wrote:
In post 1315, Aeronaut wrote:Why a sudden unvote?

Because I'm not very certain that either of the current wagons are scum.

It's mostly because of this post, made not very long ago at all.

Neither of us were scum to you like a page ago, but now either me or llll are the only options?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (isolation #186) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Reverse those two chronilogically
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (isolation #187) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1449, Titus wrote:VOTE: Pacman

Explain this.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (isolation #188) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Actually, here's something really disturbing...

In post 1440, Aronis wrote:
In post 1430, Aeronaut wrote:Aronis why are you still voting for a conftown

Conftown? Unless I missed something he is a neighborizer, nothing about being a neighborizer has anything to do with alignment. Just bc we claimed PRs doesn't mean were conftown, it just means we can be utilized by town.

1. Here, you were weren't moving your vote because you you thought that he could be a scum neighborizer. But then, in the next post, you have me and llll POEed out? Why is Pacman suddenly no longer a target,
especially if you thought he was fakeclaiming a PR?

2. Scum neighborizer isn't a normal role. Why would you automatically assume he's lying?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (isolation #189) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1214, Aronis wrote:
Aeronaut: Town
Top townread atm. Really liked his play throughout the game. Push on pacman and monkey both resonate well with me.

I'd also like to know what reasoning you have to vote me, since you've been "town reading" me since you replaced in.

In post 1214, Aronis wrote:
Aeronaut: Town
Top townread atm. Really liked his play throughout the game. Push on pacman and monkey both resonate well with me.

In post 1255, Aronis wrote:Oh yay, I get to be blamed for droog's idiotic behavior.

But what does my townread have to do with this? It's not like Aero is confscum.

In post 1301, Aronis wrote:VOTE: ||||

At thisbpoint I just want to do something and Aeronaut is more town than him.

In post 1307, Aronis wrote:@llll: I want to do something without lynching town. I feel like Aero is more town atm.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (isolation #190) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Yea, he's a confirmed PR, though... So we aren't lynching him....
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (isolation #191) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Aeronaut »

HE WASN'T CLEARED BY ANYBODY!!!!

How hard is that for you to understand?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (isolation #192) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1459, Aronis wrote:
In post 1445, Aeronaut wrote:Everyone who is saying "let's just lynch aero" just for the sake of lynching me is moronic.

Provide some reasoning. IF you can't, you should be lynched tomorfow.

Vote:Aronis

Looking at the claim mixed with that most recent post, I actually thank it's pretty unlikely that it's a legitimate claim.

I checked and it looks like pacman is actually conftown and either way we probably shouldn't lynch him today, plus in 1426 he suggests that llll was cleared by the cop so with my new found information I took his word for it. So I have pisskop, curiouskarmadog, and you [because I'm sure Titus is town] as the only scum possibilities,
combined with the fact that this is not LyLo and you're the leading wagon
not to mention the new light shed on your interactions with llll with him being 'cleared by the cop', so it's in my best interest to vote you.

And in the bold... are you literally saying you're voting me because I'm the leading wagon?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (isolation #193) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1463, curiouskarmadog wrote:if Aronis flips scum, I am thinking that IIII will be his partner.

Yea.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (isolation #194) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Titus, what do you think about the neighborizer claim?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (isolation #195) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1473, llll wrote:
If 1317 is the latest Aronis post that townreads you, then that is 130 posts, or FIVE pages ago, you misrepper. You can't fool all the people all the time, Aeronaut.

five pages ago for us, three posts ago for him.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1478 (isolation #196) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Aeronaut »