Mini 1595: WiFom City: The Inquisition - GAME OVER - THANKS!

Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Honey bee »

/confirm

im at work right now so I havent read anything
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Honey bee »

hi I've never played anything like this game.

I'm pretty partial to the gd claiming stuff, seeing how it means less things to fakeclaim for scum. I'm not the gravedigger either.

In post 13, fontisian wrote:and to aide the apprentice with their choice.

What do you mean by this? How would this affect the apprentice's choice? Tbh, I don't see a purpose in choosing judge over gd anyways. Judge doesn't seem useful enough to warrant two. So the apprentice is likely to pick gd anyways.

In post 34, Jargonaut wrote:I don't think that's how town blocs work...

In post 48, ZZZX wrote:
No.

Why did y'all not comment on this gd stuff..
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:32 am

Post by Honey bee »

My point was down the road there would be harder to fakeclaim.. it's open but it's also flipless, and apparently since we have a judge and two viges, not everyone is going to have the chance to claim. You're definitely right that I have no clue how this game is usually played.

And I have to admit that I've never had a problem with a town who can't lynch on time. It's always seems like instead they're too eager to lynch.

Heel we're on page 7, are you really that interested in doubting other peoples reads? If you think I'm scum, I can see a purpose in doubting someones read to convince them to vote for me, but you have really nothing when it comes to reads right now. Who would you be voting at this point? I'd be voting you.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:29 am

Post by Honey bee »

Yes, the third paragraph is to heel. The first paragraph is just clarifying my thinking about the claim and the second paragraph is responding to post 122. Sorry for the confusion.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Ok well seeing as how heel is out and I can't ask the replacement about heel's actions I'll vote Z.
VOTE: ZZZX
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 216, ZZZX wrote:
In post 193, Honey bee wrote:Ok well seeing as how heel is out and I can't ask the replacement about heel's actions I'll vote Z.

Wana get rid of the only guy who can read you correctly? suuure :)
Vote honey bee

um..is this a serious vote? You've only played two games with me, one you mislynched me as town and the other we were scumbuds. What makes you think your the expert on me?

also you ignored my question to you. I expect you and jarg to answer.

Unsight, if you were debating on whether or not claiming gd would benefit town or scum why are you voting font for endorsing it?

Atum, is your unsight scum read because of them not posting alot pregame?

if you want my meta citrus, its underneath my username link as view their topics. Or did you want me to interpret my meta?

Atum wrote:Question time!

If you could have picked a role, what would it be?

Are you having fun?

Where else (if applicable) do you play mafia?

Steak or ham?

dirty old bastard, yes, only here currently, and neither.

I'll have only phone access until august 1st maybe because of comcast >:(
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:19 am

Post by Honey bee »

@unsight: I actually did catch your claim, I was just wondering about the reasoning behind your vote. I maybe get it now, but I can't get behind buddying part. Do you usually have a distaste for strong town reads? And what's the reasoning on your other reads?

@citrus: My meta is pretty much the same across alignments playstyle wise (low post count, catch up posts that pressures others on reads) due to my schedule. I think some of the things i do as scum are have weaker reads in an less amount, and usually try to ignore my partner. In fact I rarely read my partners posts (5-10% maybe). As far as i am aware, those are the only differences.

@stigmata: To me, most of his posts seemed to be aimed at either the claiming topic or just having skepticism towards other people's reads. I didn't feel like any of the questions towards others were meant to determine alignment, and when he spent a large paragraph talking about ika's read, I felt it suspicious that he wasn't also directing his energy at anyone to determine their alignment. Hence why I asked them who they would be voting for then, because I wanted to know who (if anyone) they would be pressuring.

@rubicon: my opinion of zzzx is that he ignored critical discussion to comment on trivial things and then laid a reasonless vote (in my eyes) on me instead of providing a real reason or vote. The fact that he ignored me again just confirms my opinion on him. What made you vote zzzx now?

@abr: are you voting jarg because she replaced out..?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:34 am

Post by Honey bee »

Ah i see. the slot's holding the bomb though, are we voting to show approval of detonating or are we actually considering lynching? I could probably support their death unless the replacement has something good to say.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 394, Honey bee wrote:Ah i see. the slot's holding the bomb though, are we voting to show approval of detonating or are we actually considering lynching? I could probably support their death unless the replacement has something good to say.

apparently I missed the part where the bomb moves if the holder dies by other means. My bad.

I feel like if ika doesn't use the bomb tonight, he'll end up nightkilled.
Unsight wrote:
It's empty content to me. Unless someone has an investigative role, it's all WIFOM. The only thing posting a ton of town reads does is make it look like you're active when you're not and waste my time reading them. Things I care about are: Who you think is scum, why, and where is your vote?

ABR starting a competing wagon on Page 11 which fontisian immediately jumped on is infinitely more interesting than a colored list of WIFOM.

i'm feeling the first part, but not the second. I'm pretty sure font started that wagon.

ZZZX wrote:

And your opinion on me is?

We both know I said I was VLA and I am just back and I cant really handle thinking this game throu yet. I will be here and try to gather as much info as I can and help the town as much as I can.

For now was I asked about something (except my scum reads as I dont have any reliable ones yet) that I didnt asnwer?

my opinion of you is you are scum.

My question was why you didn't talk about the gravedigger claim at the beginning of the game and talked about trivial things instead. And please explain your vote on me too.

I understand your busy ( I usually am too). I just get more suspicious when someone makes a post after i accuse them and say nothing about my read. Take your time, i just want an answer.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Honey bee »

My focus on zzz is that he ignored discussion, and the vote reason on me can't be serious.

I guess I didn't make my reads obvious:
Scum:
Zzzx
Jarg
Heel/mist

And I'm debating on unsight's reads.

I'm pretty sure ika didn't pseudoclaim, he's made his statements on claims very clear.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 420, hiplop wrote:

In post 316, fontisian wrote:I'll break this game if and when I feel like it.

Right now, Rubicon's imitating his scum play and I want him to die. Whee.

This is the nail in her coffin for me.

VOTE: FOntisan

fontisian wrote:
Why don't you explain why you think Citrus is town, why you think I'm scum (hint: the fact that I'm bringing over my experience in leading more than half of these people doesn't count as a good reason), and what you think of Stigmata?

hiplop wrote:

did you read my post or just see the vote, font?

fontisian wrote:Why is that quote scummy?

hiplop wrote:@Font I'm unsure why it quoted that post in all honesty?

Honey bee wrote:My focus on zzz is that he ignored discussion, and the vote reason on me can't be serious.

ZZZX wrote:
2- Honey (I guess?): Totally valid logic.

I'm feeling really good about these two reads.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Honey bee »

Do you have any explanation for that interaction at all..
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 443, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote Hiplop

Are you reading this game y/n?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 455, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I could go for Jargonaut if the wind blows in that direction.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:What do you think of Jarg hiplop?

mmhm this feels forced.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 459, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Well it's not.

so you knew what i was talking about.

VOTE: ABR
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 470, Unsight wrote:
In post 462, Honey bee wrote:
In post 459, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Well it's not.

so you knew what i was talking about.

VOTE: ABR

I was going to ask what this meant but, after rereading, I think I get it. I'll ask anyway though.

391 then 443. I asked him if he read, then he caught his mistake. I then told him his reaction was forced, he said no it wasn't, confirming he knew what I was talking about and forcing it.

hiplop you're ignoring me. Your reaction made only sense as scum.

(i still have only phone internet t.t)
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:18 am

Post by Honey bee »

If anything the font wagon is scum driven. Still cant identify hiplops reason, zzzx reason was just i hate this post, and sure didn't take abr to jump off that wagon. Is the scum team just not gonna talk to me anymore or what?

the priest and the acolyte are always town, all other roles are random alignment.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:32 am

Post by Honey bee »

*sure didn't take abr long to jump off that wagon. Phones -.-
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:32 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 439, Honey bee wrote:
In post 420, hiplop wrote:

fontisian wrote:
Why don't you explain why you think Citrus is town, why you think I'm scum (hint: the fact that I'm bringing over my experience in leading more than half of these people doesn't count as a good reason), and what you think of Stigmata?

hiplop wrote:

did you read my post or just see the vote, font?

fontisian wrote:Why is that quote scummy?

hiplop wrote:@Font I'm unsure why it quoted that post in all honesty?

i was referring to why you literally told her that she didn't read your post and then when pressed further backtracked on your posistion claiming ignorance.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Honey bee »

Hiplop 529 was aimed at you.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 553, hiplop wrote:
Go look at the turn of events. I accidently quoted the same post again, thats what I was referring to. 2 posts in a row with same quote

I know what you were referring to. She asked you why she was scummy, then you quote her supposedly scummiest post and ask smugly if she read your previous post. Then she asks why is that post scummy and you claim to be confused why that post is related to anything. You could have given a straight answer to either question, but instead you act like you're exempt from her question (even though you never explained why that quote was scummy).
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 584, hiplop wrote:@Honey, I said in original post the quote was just another example; its needless arrogance in an attempt to strawman a case

In post 420, hiplop wrote:Hello, earthlings!

Pre-game is basically just setup discussion. I agree with some of it I suppose.

Hotel Holder is town, I'm pretty damn sure. He is posting vast content in an otherwise empty spot. That doesn't particularily mean its all that helpful, but hes trying despite general MS meta to lay low for the first little bit. Town in my eyes for now. Oh...he left

Fontisan is giving me bad feelings in this part, but other than that basically everyone is just joking around or whatever. Fontisan is trying to act like the town leader in my eyes, but it just seems in credibly artificial. He's different than holder because he is trying to control the town rather than contribute. To me this screams as scum.

Players that haven't seen me in a game before, what's your meta?

I'm always town ;) don't question it ever

Unsight is the GD, eh? I buy it. I think shes town especially due to her cold-feet. I too agree it likely wasn't best, but then again I have never played this setup.

OFFTOPIC: @MadCitrus, you can even iso multiple people at once to get a telling of their relationship. Press the little plus! (its even MORE GLORIOUS!)

Stigmata's 248 is strange as hell to me. MadCitrus made a (somewhat) weak case against him and he got incredibly defensive. That doesn't sit right with me.

In post 256, Rubicon wrote:Towntris is definitely present here.

Citown.

I agree. Citown

Question time!

If you could have picked a role, what would it be?

Are you having fun?

Where else (if applicable) do you play mafia?

Steak or ham?

JESTER, fun., Uhm just a unrelated forum that has some others (faraday and a few others) havent played in a while tho, I'm a pescetarian so neither

Grib is a gut read based on tonality. He's not taking a town leadership position like he has in other games (such as the Mini Normal he finished recently), and I wish he would. But he doesn't seem worried about looking town or being caught, either.

This is interesting to me. I assumed he was just lurkish by nature. In other games hes more of a town voice? I will meta him after I finish this post because t hat doesn't sit right with me. Especially with new people who have yet to draw scum?

Oh god a wagon on me right at the start? :o

Words you used about that quote: " This is the nail in her coffin for me. "
Words you never used: Arrogance, Strawman.
You don't have to respond anymore, that's enough lying and misrepresenting to damn you.

I just wanna know why we can't just blow Hiplop up. I mean lynching him is only going to tell us his card right? I'm fine not knowing if his claim matches unsight's info. And if we do lynch him, where's the bomb going to go?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:34 am

Post by Honey bee »

Well I mean like who is the bomber gonna choose? I'm still assuming ika's the bomber but maybe I'm naive.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Honey bee »

True, I was just inclined to treat it like a second town lynch. We'll just see what happens I guess.

VOTE: hiplop
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Honey bee »

ZZZX wrote:
In post 613, fontisian wrote:Bzzt#

All of the people on my wagon (except ika) have never played with me before. Every player not on me (except Honeybee) knows me.

I did this last time I was town Lol

UNVOTE:

um I don't see anything in that post that's alignment indicating. Why did you unvote..

In post 616, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's between hiplop and fontisan.

Vote: fontisan

Those were your reads from earlier, what made you reconsider your reads beforehand?

@stigmata: What is your posistion on this hiplop vs. font thing?
I feel like a scum driven wagon is a wagon that has too many votes for the reasons presented. Arrogance/town leading/supporting a common strat for this setup feels pretty poor for 5-6 votes on font.

My head hurts now so I'll talk a bit more later today maybe.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Honey bee »

Unvote

Yeah ok I'm confused. Someone explain please.

In post 739, MadCitrus wrote: The graveyard rules from DLP's game were that roles/night actions/feedback are revealed at the end of N1 onwards, meaning scum get a free shot at Hiplop the holy tonight even if they can't curse as angels wouldn't know any better.

what does this mean? You mean the roles that died/ which people did which night actions? I'm not getting what this has to do with anything.

In post 775, hiplop wrote:
In post 772, Grib wrote:But??? I really don't get why scum!fonti would fakeclaim Priest and expect town!Citrus to just? Go along with that by pretending to be her Acolyte. That doesn't make any sense, because of course Citrus isn't going to cooperate or keep quiet about it.

Like. I get fakeclaiming Priest to force a CC. But. Getting Citrus to participate? That's where I'm blanking.

fake edit: I still think she's town too, but at this point too many players are thirsting for her blood.

ethats WIFOM grib. Like perfect situation.

Also there is scum motivation (she thought she'd weed out the real pair)

What? It really makes no sense. Like she needs an acolyte counterpart to get a counter claim, so unless if madcitrus is one of her scum partner who turned her down, there would be no point.

And to be fair I thought the gravedigger flipped only roles too. I've never heard the word cards refer to PMs and assumed it referred to the characters.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Font, who do you want to lynch today again?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 849, fontisian wrote:If hiplop is counterclaimed by the acolyte, I would lynch him.

So you think it's possible that hiplop is fakeclaiming still correct (If I am reading that right)?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Give the bomb to abr or zzzx sheesh they're scummy and useless.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Hiplop You realize that if you're pretending to not be the priest and we lynch someone else who isn't knowing to protect you, you're going to end up shot and have fucked us over greatly.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Town font wants to lynch scum and protect hip scum font wants to divert protection to clear shot hip I don't really get why its damning its all wifom please explain.

Also hiplop learns someones gender ffs.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:37 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 872, MadCitrus wrote:@Honey Bee

Scum Fontisian wanted me to go along with the Priest claim as her Acolyte.

(From her PoV for all this) we're holy together. Clear shot on Hiplop per the mechanics for N1. Then I'm basically tied into her fake holy claim. She then either coasts the rest of the game as the "Priest" (never getting night killed) until people finally realize Priest has survived way longer than it should, and then I'm considered scum with her for going along with her fake!claim gambit. One of her scummates could claim Acolyte on Hiplop and boom - Font and the scummate look unaligned AND it helps push getting rid of me via lynch instead of night-kill.

So she basically removes both holy's AND gets a mislynch on one AND prevents a single Priest check from coming to light AND prevents letting a town!GD know.

I literally can't think of a better way for the game to play out for scum. And god forbid she's DOB or something on top of that. Like she would have pretty much single-handedly won the game for scum. IF I played along. She's smart enough to plan that far out.

No one would believe an acolyte who claimed a day after a fake holy claim, because counterclaiming the fake holy team is ideal play. You get two confirmed scum out of a group of four and your real priest can get investigations while you lynch acolytes and probably do better than average priest play. Because of this situation, you can real claim after the priest has died without counterclaim and prove the fake priest is scum (because the situation isn't too farfetched really).

I'm also gonna say that imagining a situation isn't the same as proving it. If it makes sense from both alignments, then there's no reason to perfer one over the other without further evidence.

In post 879, ika wrote:
In post 847, Honey bee wrote:Font, who do you want to lynch today again?

She wants to lynch town

Ironically, I would be convinced she's town if this were true.

And Ika you don't know my role, so you might as well out it. I don't take to threats too kindly. I haven't seen anything to convince me she's scum. I am not going to cry a river if she's lynched today, but until I see hard evidence I'm not interested.

In post 903, ZZZX wrote:Since its still early for a day end I will vote font when I feel I had all info i want out of him. We might get his scum partners if he stays talking long enough

Yeah, nice words, yet you don't seem interested in pressuring her at all.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Honey bee »

I already know what you're going to say it is. But I'm not going to confirm/deny it. But I wanna know why you are interested in making people believe I'm that role in the first place.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 917, ika wrote:
becasue if your the role i think it is i want to know what you are doing tonight

I won't be doing anything nefarious tonight if that's what you mean. Why did you announced your thought you found my role and then threaten to claim it for me?

In post 922, ZZZX wrote:
In post 914, Honey bee wrote:
In post 903, ZZZX wrote:Since its still early for a day end I will vote font when I feel I had all info i want out of him. We might get his scum partners if he stays talking long enough

Yeah, nice words, yet you don't seem interested in pressuring her at all.

I dont I had my vote there for most of the day.

I mean you want to gather info about font but have never even spoken or questioned her about anything.

In post 974, ika wrote:huh, i though she was votign font.... meh
um why..
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:41 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 981, ZZZX wrote:
Grib/font interaction gave Grib away thou.

ya see this is an actual strawman. I was arguing you are not searching for information, not that there is no info to be gained by delaying the day.

No one seems to have a clear consensus on who they wanna blow up, so just give the bomb to me. I don't think anyone is going to get away with detonating on me and we'll just decide a target when we are all better informed day 2.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Honey bee »

So why aren't we asking for a claim? Are y'all that confident?

Rubi tell me your scum reads right now please.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1060, ika wrote:
In post 1059, Honey bee wrote:So why aren't we asking for a claim? Are y'all that confident?

Rubi tell me your scum reads right now please.

its moot point? we have GD who can reveal it, also the fact she is on elsewhere and not here implies shes given up and is caught scum

Assuming that unsight will be alive tomorrow and isn't scum. I want one anyways.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1062, ika wrote:
if they kill gd we can take it as a scum claim from font and the fear of her role. we can also do day 2 mass rolecall and then figure out the roles

Or just a scum apprentice? Or just WIFOM? We don't know, and I don't see why asking for a claim will hurt, so it's surprising no one has bothered to.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Honey bee »

Also I think you misread what you quoted in post 1006 unless you think me and stig are scum with mist.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1066, ika wrote:
no its the opposite, if heel/mist is to be scum it would clear the other 2 most likely

ah ok I see maybe.

Idk I've ragequited outta town games but It's too late for any other option so *shrug*.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1069, hiplop wrote:kind of awkward-twilightish time

gimme da bomb.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Again, I really want to know your reads Rubi. Please tell me?

ZZZX is still scummy and after font flipping town + post 691 there really is no way he isn't scum.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Angels are the only people who can announce surviving a kill.. So shes town.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:23 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 0, Titus wrote:
Each night, the Angels may vote to protect a target from a single kill. Not only would the protected target survive a kill, but it is publicly announced that they survived. This information means that the Angel's protection has the potential to be a devastating double-blow to the Demons.

This is the only place I've seen in the opening post about announcing surviving a kill. No where else has announcing a survival been mentioned.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:50 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Ok 90 page day 1 dayum. I have no clue what rules are changed and which ones are not, and from the way the rule was written in the setup I believed it was special to angels. Titus didn't announce passing the bomb either so oh well I'll see what font says.

In post 1089, Mist7676 wrote:
Vote: Atum

Where did this read come from..
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1093, Honey bee wrote:Ok 90 page day 1 dayum. I have no clue what rules are changed and which ones are not, and from the way the rule was written in the setup I believed it was special to angels. Titus didn't announce passing the bomb either so oh well I'll see what
Unsight
says.

In post 1089, Mist7676 wrote:
Vote: Atum

Where did this read come from..

Edited by way of double posting.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:13 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1095, ika wrote:
In post 1073, Titus wrote:Honeybee has the bomb and may pass it by the end of the day.

^that

i mean at the end of day 1 not the beginning of day 2.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:03 am

Post by Honey bee »

I didn't know that announcing a survival happened for any role. I read the setup and the only mention of it was in the angels section, which is why I assumed the survival was an angel protect.

I want to hear the acolyte confirm though before anyone claims.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Honey bee »

Yes. Gimme a break I'v been having insomnia lately what's your point?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Honey bee »

I didn't say madcitrus was scum? And I wasn't aware that he fully claimed acolyte just that he didn't follow fonts fake claim in post 700. And I didn't know fonts alignment, I just assumed she was town because I thought madcit's survival meant he was protected. I had no clue that other survivals were announced and don't know how I would have known without fully reading another wh game.

I'm fine with blowing up mist if what you say is true. I just want to hear someone confirm it before we have claims.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:48 am

Post by Honey bee »

How does it not make sense?

1. Titus announced Citrus survived a kill.
2. Titus's rules say only about announcing a survival when an angel successfully protects someone.
3. Thus I thought that surviving a kill = an angel protected them.
4. therefore I assumed font to be town.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Honey bee »

There really is no point in an acolyte claiming unless there's a counterclaiming priest, is there? No acolyte claim then.

Mist not even voting ika even though she knows whether or not he's lying is damning enough though.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Ok I'm bad and I apparently still don't understand this game but whatever.

Im the dame :wink: I didn't breadcrumb it because I don't do that kind of thing and no one I think will counterclaim me.

Why didn't I claim yet? Because I am worried what the bomber is going to do with the bomb after I died. But I've just figured out I'll be told where happens to the bomb after I'm lynched in the dead thread, so we can protect accordingly, thus I have no qualms about claiming now. I was just going to try to get mislynched without a claim but it's probably not necessary and not lynching the bod today wouldn't make any sense.

My scum reads are that ZZZX and hiplop are mist's scum buds. My read on ZZZX I've beat like a dead horse and Hiplop I'm feeling he's scum after he's obviously not the priest. The way he pushed and misrepped font is still bad. Otherwise I'd look around ABR and Rubi, Abr for forcing that reaction yesterday and rubi for having almost no scum reads for the most of the day as far as I can tell.

Anyways I would like this day to last until everyone has posted thoughts but we are lynching me today.
VOTE: honey bee

In post 1150, ika wrote:no we are bombing mist

you know this entire thing could be over if the trickers just revealed what trick he did (if any)

Don't we know that it's the witch trick? the only other situation is that the fanatic got investigated and you didn't investigate madcitrus. So I don't think it's necessary for a jester claim.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:33 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1155, hiplop wrote:ugh ugh ugh ugh

why

You think I'm scum remember? You shouldn't be bemoaning my claim if you don't know I'm town lol. Did you realize that you have to bus your partner to have a shot at ika?

I don't think hiplop needs investigating, because it's getting real obvious he's scum. I'd check ZZZX tonight, but I think ika still has a town read on him.
In post 691, ZZZX wrote:I knew he townsliped at the post he pointed out because I know I would have done the same as town.

Oh well. Now you guys forced him to claim. But I personally dont believe hiplop to be scum either. Idk about mist but I have a slightly townie feels for him.

^ This post is bad, and him denying it was about font was way worse.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:48 am

Post by Honey bee »

tbh I am thinking that the bomber is scum. If that is the case, then maybe we should no lynch so I can pass the bomb to another town player and lynch me tomorrow.

In post 191, Titus wrote:
Day 1 begins now (5:32 PM PST). Jargonaut has the bomb.

I have no clue why a town player would give jarg the bomb, and looking at jarg's iso I am thinking that he didn't have the chance to send in an action therefore ended keeping the bomb. We really need a bomber claim though.

@zzzx: ok, would you actually like to contribute instead of just responding to a name drop? That doesn't excuse your post.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:08 am

Post by Honey bee »

shit I realized why that wouldn't work -.- nevermind.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Honey bee »

UNVOTE: keep me at 6 please~

also I want to self hammer.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:11 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1208, hiplop wrote:tbh font being town (somehow:S, really bad town play) just makes grib look worse. Only person who wasn't convinced he was scum at the end. Why? cuz hes scum and knew he wasn't a demon.

Hey wtf I wasn't convinced, neither was rubi, nor Stig. where are you pulling this crap from?

You wanna explain your vote on mist earlier?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1220, hiplop wrote:
In post 1210, Honey bee wrote:
In post 1208, hiplop wrote:tbh font being town (somehow:S, really bad town play) just makes grib look worse. Only person who wasn't convinced he was scum at the end. Why? cuz hes scum and knew he wasn't a demon.

Hey wtf I wasn't convinced, neither was rubi, nor Stig. where are you pulling this crap from?

You wanna explain your vote on mist earlier?

figured she would crack even more. Tbh was miguided but I wanted to do something as we waited to lynch you.

the difference was that grib was SURE font was town. Everyone else wavered. He didn't. Not one bit. I mean I am kind of distraught now that font is town. Really makes me sort of lost.

Excuse me, you weren't waiting for a lynch on me. You voted her BEFORE I claimed, not after. How many times do you want to lie to me in this game? It makes a lot more sense that you wanted her dead today so she could become a demon.
I also see nothing in grib's ISO that looks like he definitely knew font's alignment.

And wanna explain this quote?
In post 1155, hiplop wrote:ugh ugh ugh ugh

why

You def weren't enthused about the plan to lynch me.

@Unsight, atum, madcitrus, abr: Please discuss some of your reads/people you want to investigate tonight.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Honey bee »

Why is citrus confirmscum? I know it don't matter much seeing as I am about to find out who's scum but I want to know anyways.

Also unsight is probably right now that I think about it. Ika might as well use his best judgement so scum won't kill the target he's investigating if town (hiplop and zzzx are still scum though).

Also posting gifs because I am running out of things to say. I'm still fairly confident in my reads.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:45 am

Post by Honey bee »

Why would font protect cit over hiplop? And why would cit being scum matter if she did protect cit?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:01 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1343, hiplop wrote:
I voted her because of what I said. I wanted to put pressure on her. Wasn't thinking about the bomb. And honestly because I posted that immediately after you claimed and I was scared you did something very stupid.

You thought i was scum literally a post before that, remember? Do you know my alignment?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1368, hiplop wrote:
You thought i was scum literally a post before that, remember? Do you know my alignment?

my god. What is so difficult about this? I thought you were scum, but i wanted to vote the confscum. Sorry I didn't anticipate your death being helpful.

No. My point is that your reaction to my claim looks like someone reacting to an early town claim, not a reaction to a claim by someone who you thought was scum.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Please post your kills abr and zzzx so I can die thank u.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Honey bee »

:( I hope you and everyone else is ok titus. That really sucks..
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Honey bee »

~Unofficial vote count~
Honey bee (7): Unsight, Grib, Mist7676, Stigmata, hiplop, Albert B. Rampage, ika

Not Voting: Rubicon, ZZZX, Madcitrus, Atum, Honey bee

Also I am assuming that since 12 people are alive it's 6 for lynch and 8 for insta-lynch. I also have both my actions confirmed for today ^^
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:48 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1408, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1406, KittyMo wrote:Sure you will you fucking scumbag

-.-

lol.

Why don't you just hammer me zzzx, I know you want to.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:44 am

Post by Honey bee »

That's my job Cit >:l ...

I'll hammer when ika tells me to.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:28 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 654, MadCitrus wrote:Fontisian, next time fucking back off when I say back off. What about that was hard?

Why did you even say this..
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1423, MadCitrus wrote:
In post 1418, Honey bee wrote:
In post 654, MadCitrus wrote:Fontisian, next time fucking back off when I say back off. What about that was hard?

Why did you even say this..

Because I wanted to see what she'd do

You go along with hiplops softclaim but not fonts hard claim... I see...

if zzzx or abr is found to be town you should lynch hiplop (assuming mist is not alive). The 2 other scum are within hiplop, madcit, zzzx. And I encorage you all to reread cit because my gut isn't liking him at all after rereading. Especially his day 2, which feels really pathetic.

We'll protect you ika dont worry.

VOTE: Honey bee
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:51 am

Post by Honey bee »

He hasn't claimed it yet. Not offically at least.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Honey bee »

Nah, I don't think scum would waste 2 kills on him if he is town. Too much for someone who could possibly be confirmed town.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Honey bee »

Oh yeah, inquisitor. I keep forgetting a lot of the mechanics and roles in this game for some reason >.>
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (isolation #73) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Good game all :) Especially to ika and stigmata! But the town played well and Cit performance was great (You were really close to winning too :S ).

I thought cit was trying to soft claim acolyte day 2 by asking to get investigated while saying it was a waste, but I never pursued it and I really regret not trying to make a case on him before I hammered myself. But yeah stig, we were just really afraid you'd die and citrus could win the game unCCed so a lot of my frustration was just at how I couldn't tell everyone to massclaim ._. In fact I should have did it day 2 but for some reason I didn't

Thank you for modding Titus, it was fun.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (isolation #74) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 121, Stigmata wrote:honey bee had p good reads this game btw. :]

OMG THANKYOU YOU DID REALLY WELL TOO!!

Also people say i am a frog e.e
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (isolation #75) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1775, Stigmata wrote:why's your name honey bee then? :b

Spoiler: i can kinda see that tho?

lol yes perfect :D Idk why my names really honey bee I just thought it sounded cute.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”