Mini 1595: WiFom City: The Inquisition - GAME OVER - THANKS!

Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:55 am

Post by Grib »

In post 1199, Atum wrote:And I misread that, my bad. Still want to hear how your reads progressed though.

Seconded.

Also ZZZX. I called you scum and you failed to pop in and "no u" me. Current thoughts? You only posted twice toDay and both of them make me sleepy.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Mist7676 »

Hey mod can we have a vote count please? I would like a Super Majority so I can, you know, die already.
You Are Worth It
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:31 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

VOTE: honeybee
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Honey bee »

UNVOTE: keep me at 6 please~

also I want to self hammer.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:20 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 1199, Atum wrote:And I misread that, my bad. Still want to hear how your reads progressed though.

hm? They've been pretty standard. If you look at yesterday I was pretty focussed on grib/stigmata. ABR I said I can't read at all and hes done nothing, so he'd be worth an investigate. Rubicon has been pretty invisible, also worth investigate. Atum you just happen to be the last person I think would be worth a check. Don't really think youre scum, but you're in the null-town category if I were to categorize
third best scummer of all time
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:35 am

Post by ika »

In post 1204, hiplop wrote:

hm? They've been pretty standard. If you look at yesterday I was pretty focussed on grib/stigmata. ABR I said I can't read at all and hes done nothing, so he'd be worth an investigate. Rubicon has been pretty invisible, also worth investigate. Atum you just happen to be the last person I think would be worth a check. Don't really think youre scum, but you're in the null-town category if I were to categorize

the question reamins, do you mind being checked?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Stigmata »

Uhhh hiplop, all you said about me yesterday is that you thought I was being overdefensive toward Citrus, and you said "fair enough" in response to my defense, and then you thought that I was a likely fonti-buddy because she linked you and I. Not seeing any evidence that you're actually rethinking the game based on the flips, which seems odd considering you were dead wrong about your strongest scumread yesterday.

Still dislike the wording/timing of your post that people thought was a sofclaim btw.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:00 am

Post by hiplop »

yeah go ahead and check me man
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:01 am

Post by hiplop »

tbh font being town (somehow:S, really bad town play) just makes grib look worse. Only person who wasn't convinced he was scum at the end. Why? cuz hes scum and knew he wasn't a demon.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Stigmata »

Atum wrote:And did the Acolyte confirm for ika?

Since I don't think ika or mist are going to respond to you Atum, I'll answer now. You don't really look like a mist-buddy to me so I'm less bothered by this now, but I don't really understand why you were pushing fontisian so vehemently. I don't understand why anyone that was in or reading Micro #2 on DLP wouldn't have reconsidered her read on her considering that how genuinely pissed she was at Citrus was seeping over there.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:11 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1208, hiplop wrote:tbh font being town (somehow:S, really bad town play) just makes grib look worse. Only person who wasn't convinced he was scum at the end. Why? cuz hes scum and knew he wasn't a demon.

Hey wtf I wasn't convinced, neither was rubi, nor Stig. where are you pulling this crap from?

You wanna explain your vote on mist earlier?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:12 am

Post by Grib »

In post 1208, hiplop wrote:tbh font being town (somehow:S, really bad town play) just makes grib look worse. Only person who wasn't convinced he was scum at the end. Why? cuz hes scum and knew he wasn't a demon.

So what you're saying is, everyone who wasn't sold on scum!fonti is scum.

Rubicon didn't think she was scum. Honey bee didn't think she was scum. I might be missing some others, but those are the only two I remember clearly. Are they scum too?

fake edit: ilu Honey bee.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Grib »

I think hiplop has jack shit. His whole world revolved around scum!fonti and everyone who disagreed. That's basically it.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:21 am

Post by ika »

In post 1209, Stigmata wrote:
Atum wrote:And did the Acolyte confirm for ika?

Since I don't think ika or mist are going to respond to you Atum, I'll answer now. You don't really look like a mist-buddy to me so I'm less bothered by this now, but I don't really understand why you were pushing fontisian so vehemently. I don't understand why anyone that was in or reading Micro #2 on DLP wouldn't have reconsidered her read on her considering that how genuinely pissed she was at Citrus was seeping over there.

didnt read it.

font was just a bad town this game, she did a stupid gambit that got herself lynched and i dont care how she justifies it. she was consending to me the entire time and shutting down my ideas (i dont care if its suboptimal or stupid or any of that shit), she tried to command everyone. also font should consider this equality to kai, she can lead the angels to do whatever.

point is: font play made herself get lynched.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:21 am

Post by ika »

atum: the fact cirtus cam on and never said enything about my preist claim should be evidence enough
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Stigmata »

You made your intention clear early on that you thought it was pro-town for fonti to die regardless of her alignment, and I got Rubicon's stance. I just want Atum to explain to me why nothing seemed to waiver him from fontiscum ever. And I feel like everyone except Grib is ignoring the Citrus issue which is worth getting to the bottom of.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:03 am

Post by ika »

In post 1215, Stigmata wrote:You made your intention clear early on that you thought it was pro-town for fonti to die regardless of her alignment, and I got Rubicon's stance. I just want Atum to explain to me why nothing seemed to waiver him from fontiscum ever. And I feel like everyone except Grib is ignoring the Citrus issue which is worth getting to the bottom of.

cirtus issue?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Stigmata »

Ways Citrus could've survived, as far as I can tell:
(1) Angel protection
- I am following up further with Titus, but I can confirm that what Grib checked w Titus about angel protection being distinct in the flavor from other survivial was also confirmed to me by the mod.
(2) Demon trick (Jester)
(3) Fanatic checked by Priest
- Unless your claim is not completely true.
(4) DOB-given extra life
- I think would be publicly announced, plus would prob involve Honey Bee and Unsight both being scum and suicidal gambiting?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:24 am

Post by Grib »

I'm not really sure there's anything else to discuss as far as Citrus surviving goes? With the flavor wording choice confirmed, and assuming ika isn't lying, Witch Trick obviously happened.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:30 am

Post by Stigmata »

If you actually checked Citrus, ika, you should probably say as such. Mist has all but claimed scum by now anyway.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 1210, Honey bee wrote:

Hey wtf I wasn't convinced, neither was rubi, nor Stig. where are you pulling this crap from?

You wanna explain your vote on mist earlier?

figured she would crack even more. Tbh was miguided but I wanted to do something as we waited to lynch you.

the difference was that grib was SURE font was town. Everyone else wavered. He didn't. Not one bit. I mean I am kind of distraught now that font is town. Really makes me sort of lost.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by Grib »

Actually, I was wavering for the majority of the Day. I just chose to believe her. To me, the gambit made more sense coming from town than scum.

Like. You (and others) accused her of rolefishing for Holies, but the reason she did that was because she thought both Holies were being super obvious. I'm actually still really annoyed with you for very clearly stating you could prove you were town, and then turning around and calling her a conf!scum idiot for thinking that was a Holy claim and that you never came anywhere near claiming either of those roles. Especially now that it's been proven she did it to prevent you from getting shot. Like? Either you fucked up and didn't want to own up to it, or you were straight up lying.

And I think you spent so much time pushing that wagon that you literally have nothing else anymore. I'm still deciding on whether you're scum or just bad town.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Unsight »

In post 1217, Stigmata wrote:(1) Angel protection - I am following up further with Titus, but I can confirm that what Grib checked w Titus about angel protection being distinct in the flavor from other survivial was also confirmed to me by the mod.
(2) Demon trick (Jester)

I think this also means there's a strong likelihood that the Jester is town.
Games are meant to be fun.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by ika »

i never checked cirtus, as i stated i had a strong inking of heel/mist scum from the get go, if you recal post is where my first pign went off.

delp can you just tell me where you are going with this? i jsut got home and not in the greated mood so give me a moment to read the rest of the stuff atm
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by ika »

wait i think i see what delp is getting at....

that being said, unsight is unaligned with mist based on how she was gun-ho with the bombing

hip might be also but, it backburner

mists reaction to the failed kill seems to imply that it was town trick made

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”