Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:45 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 798, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 797, T S O wrote:he has done fuck-all and he continually tells us he will. and then doesn't.

80% of the time this is a scumtell.

Y, why did you move my vote to T S O? He is at least amusing scum. Shos doesn't even bother to put up a performance!

VOTE: shos

- b -
Your post is awkward as hell. We
In post 799, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
In post 793, Svenskt Stål wrote:...

The "sesshumaru fishing" case is bad.

I can follow his train of thought and his increased frustration in this matter, I would say, based on this alone, that he is more likely to be town.

If there is another case against him speak now or forever hold your peace.
Agreed that the sesshomaru part is kind of bad-ish, though it is a very strange and stupid thing to do. My vote on shos was for his awkward opinion that "flavor and alignment are unrelated" in , which only makes sense to me if he's either a really scummy flavor that's town aligned or a town-ish flavor that's scum aligned. Usually the former is accompanied by a flavor claim. We know one group of scum includes naraku (probably naraku and his incarnations), but it's hard to come up with another group of characters who are obviously scummy, suggesting the latter is reasonably likely.

Anyway, shos's confidence that his claim makes him unlynchable suggests that it probably does. My best theory at this point is that he's kagome and is an IC, which basically fits with
everything
he's said/done so far, so I kind of just want him to pop it if that's right so we can move on.
You need a big tall glas of
"Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:56 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Can we get some more votes on rhaego please? They are super scummy.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:08 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 545, beastcharizard wrote:I just ignored you since yor posts are nothing but votes asking if the person is scum.

VOTE: rhaego

Are you scum?
In post 801, beastcharizard wrote:Can we get some more votes on rhaego please?
They are super scummy.
This is your two latest posts, what happened between them?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:09 am

Post by ActionDan »

Not mine.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:18 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Sorry guys I'm really sick and also it's the Fourth of July. :(
I'll try to get back to this tomorrow
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 797, T S O wrote:he has done fuck-all and he continually tells us he will. and then doesn't.

Not really.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:29 am

Post by Cephrir »

Klick
has been prodded
has requested replacement. Will be going easy on prods this weekend, though.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 791, AngryIcerink wrote:1. I am showing the scumNero interpretation of your words to make my perspective as clear as possible, though, since you feigned not being able to understand why I found it scummy in your previous post. It goes without saying that I think the scumNero interpretation is valid.

2. You attempted to argue that because the Abomination wagon had poor traction, by my logic, he would be more likely to be scum. (Again, a super curious deflection, and an irrelevant one, as lack of consistency, even if applicable here, isn't a scumtell, blahblah etc.) My response explained why his wagon was different -- there was great traction that dissipated, which is very different from the converse of Shos's wagon.

3. I explained why I didn't vote for Abomination at the start in literally my very first post in this game. :roll: It's basically the same reason as I've just articulated above.

4. I already addressed the Shos thing multiple times and I will not repeat myself. Please rephrase the question if I am somehow answering a different one.

5. @789, for the first sentence, thinking someone is town has nothing to do with mislynches. So that part sentence is kind of non sequitur and irrelevant to what I am talking about. For the second sentence, that is the perfect time to distance, as it is distancing that will be forgotten until isos come into play late game. Distancing doesn't entail "dethroning;" it just means something like the AD->Katsuki interaction I explained earlier.

- Iec
1. This is applying fake evidence where there is none. You are the dirty cop that plants a bag of pot just so you can arrest me.
2. ok...its like you are PRETENDING to not understand the conversation. The abomination wagon got whittled down to me and Kat. Mist voted me for moving my vote and helping the game progress. Your defense has been "the Abomination wagon
HAD
traction!" There is no way that you can say with a straight face that a 2 player wagon with like almost everyone calling Abomination town is traction.
3. If you are thinking that abomination is scum for the way his wagon died why would voting him be silly?
4. *shrugz* IDK, just find it rather lame that you say Shos is playing to his scum meta but me wanting him dead for not doing anything is bad/scummy.
5. So you are saying that AD was distancing from Kat? ok...but what does that have to do with Clyton? Are you accusing me of distancing? lol Are you saying that 'cause no one is distancing from him that he's not scum?
In post 801, beastcharizard wrote:Can we get some more votes on rhaego please? They are super scummy.
do you not think Shos is scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 500, Cephrir wrote:Abomination 3 (
shos
, Katsuki, Nero Cain)
15 to lynch.
mmmmm...look at this this yummy delicious traction.

strikeout 'cause shos later unvotes.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Dude he said the traction dissipated. Prolly because everyone realized that the wagon was dumb >.>
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:41 am

Post by Young and Beautiful »

In post 800, Svenskt Stål wrote:

Y, why did you move my vote to T S O? He is at least amusing scum. Shos doesn't even bother to put up a performance!

VOTE: shos

- b -
Your post is awkward as hell. We
Hmmm. B already knows how to flirt like a maniac, though! Perhaps this is just an off day for her?

UNVOTE:

VOTE:
T S O

- y -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:49 am

Post by T S O »

Will the two of you PLEASE get a QT so you can make up your mind instead of projecting your dissonance like your assets.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

@ NC - No, I think that AD is town unless Kat is scum, in which case AD may or may not have been distancing from Kat (hence the word "unless"). This was clearly articulated.

I do not think Abomination is scum. AP does, though, so I can understand this point being confusing for you, which is why I spelled out that AP was the one who had this thought and that I did not think it very plausible in a previous post to you.

We may be using the word "traction" differently. What I mean is that the wagon was extremely comfortable to people early on and it got uncharacteristically big pretty quickly (similar to shos's wagon, but much quicker). This sort of comfort-wagon occurs more often on town I think.

Clyton and AD-Kat are different things. They're only similar in that Clyton and Kats both had lots of posts that made players reflect on their townieness afterward. I think they were linked together in my mind because I used one case to contextualize my thinking about the other at some point a long time ago -- I think with mastin maybe.

- Iec
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 812, AngryIcerink wrote:They're only similar in that Clyton and Kats both had lots of posts that made players reflect on their townieness afterward
Clyton has like 3 posts and everyone has been calling him town except for me, atleast I don't remember anyone. Geists kinda later questions them but that all who else? I also don't really remember much "kat is town" talk

AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:43 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

There was so much Kats-town talk after their activity burst that AD popped in to indicate that he disagreed with it (i.e., he instead found Kats null). It was pretty salient.

Maybe you skimmed a few pages.

- Iec
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah ok, I looked. There was this lil' burst of kat is town talk. So tell me what you think of Clyton?

AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:56 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

I don't have any thoughts, really, but literally the first two things AP texted me when he started reading the thread were "lol nero is so scum" and "i can tell that clyton is town from just like two posts." (At least, those were the first things he said that I hadn't already said to him first.)

I had in the back of my mind to evaluate Clyton because I didn't have a read and everyone thought he was town so I figured he probably was, but wanted to confirm, etc.; but I never went back to look into it again after AP seemed so sure about it.

- Iec
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:58 am

Post by geists »

Prohawk, I thought we were going to talk reads.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by BBmolla »

The xofelf wagon is pretty attractive just by who is on it

But I think shos is scum so can we focus our efforts on that first?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Venmar »

Is shos scum other than his lack of apparent lack of content?
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 227, shos wrote:guys abom has too little votes.
Pushing the Abom wagon at peak without so much as a single word as to why.
In post 458, shos wrote: See, if leading wagon is on a guy with 3 posts, that means we are still practically in RVS. Sure, disussionexists, but all i see is ppeople saying their reads(???) and not a single reason for anyone on anyone.
First real "content", and it's a discredit of the wagon and the gamestate.
In post 527, shos wrote:VOTE: young and beautiful

This Always guy(alt or hydra? Mastin?) is the only one that makes sense here.
Another largely reasonless vote.

Note; minimal to no content still, 21 pages into the game.
In post 610, shos wrote:six fucking hundred posts and no content yet. and this is acceptable, since this is a large, with lotsa people, and you can't even expect me to remember the names of the participants, let alone get reads. I can name at least 3 people in the game so far. name.

@geists(?lol what is that name) you can't just generate content by making a wish.

I've never played a large game start-to-end; only replaced into ones. ones that had 100 pages before I joined, lol.
"I'm not doing anything because lol [discredit gamestate]!"

This is not town.
In post 627, shos wrote:VOTE: xofelf
More empty voting.

And that's the entirety of shos' contribution to the game?

Now lets get more votes on this wagon.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 816, AngryIcerink wrote:I don't have any thoughts, really, but literally the first two things AP texted me when he started reading the thread were "lol nero is so scum" and "i can tell that clyton is town from just like two posts." (At least, those were the first things he said that I hadn't already said to him first.)

I had in the back of my mind to evaluate Clyton because I didn't have a read and everyone thought he was town so I figured he probably was, but wanted to confirm, etc.; but I never went back to look into it again after AP seemed so sure about it.

- Iec
Having just read Clyton (lol), yeah, I guess people just found the second post townie. It's kind of shocking how glowing the town praise was, though. No wonder I noticed that he didn't stand out to me like he did to other people. ^^;

- Iec
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Nero you misinterpreted my post completely....

I said it was funny you changed your vote
after
I called out the people on his wagon. The shos wagon had already stumbled off down the hill, and there was a lot of opportunities to jump ship earlier.

I don't have a townread on shos. I have a null leaning scum on him, but I would rather you be voted this round :D
You Are Worth It
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Young and Beautiful »

In post 811, T S O wrote:Will the two of you PLEASE get a QT so you can make up your mind instead of projecting your dissonance like your
assets
Now, THAT, is funny.

The double entendre.

- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Moogle Dance Troupe »

In post 800, Svenskt Stål wrote: You need a big tall glas of
"Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."
But...I thought we were playing mafia? D:
In post 801, beastcharizard wrote:Can we get some more votes on rhaego please? They are super scummy.
Why are they "super" scummy, again?

No regurgitating Nat's reasons, either.

~

I think NC v. AngryIcerink is Town v Town.

The signal:noise ratio from YnB is astounding and should be rectified immediately.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”