Yulia Jue
Goon
Yulia Jue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:30 am

Post by Yulia Jue »

Votecount 2-1

With 14 players alive, it will take 8 votes to lynch or nolynch.

Angry Pidgeon (3): Breakfast With Stalin, PeregrineV, Titan
MastinSSK (1): Just Sheep Us
PeregrineV (1): MastinSSK

Not Voting (9): Kagura, The Fox and the Hound, Yggdra Union, orcinus_theoriginal, AngryPidgeon, Carbon Fiber, Red Gyarados, Cupcake Panda, Clyton

With 14 players alive, deadline is set for 15 days: (expired on 2014-05-07 22:26:21)
Last edited by Cabd on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:31 am

Post by Titan »

i dont remember ap as this angry in previous games ive seen him in :|
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3495, AngryPidgeon wrote:If you guys think Im this stupid then I really REALLY cant help you.

I was hoping to catch CF in a lie about his role. And yes I got a result on Kagura.
Your lack of vote indicates you got a TOWN result on Kagura?

And your backtracking means you DID NOT investigate the three of us?

Maybe I should look at your claim again.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@TammyTitan- it IS in his name. :lol:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:32 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3123, AngryPidgeon wrote:ok fuck it. wow just fuck it. im a modified cop. i never actually got sent an actual pm, just skyped the details. every night i send THREe targets. The mafia team picks ONE of those and i get an investigate on the player. cabd told me that there is no explicit timing on when i need to have the 3 submits in by over night when i asked, but said to just be fast about it to keep things moving. but im in roleblock town for the rest of the game.

also my role only works while there are more than 9 players alive at night.
Here it is.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3499, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 3495, AngryPidgeon wrote:If you guys think Im this stupid then I really REALLY cant help you.

I was hoping to catch CF in a lie about his role. And yes I got a result on Kagura.
Then why did you yell at me for not stopping you when you posted your plans?
Because I didnt realize at the time that I was planning on doing something retarded.

I reread over night and when the gladiate was happening and realized that nobody,
not even the claimed MILLER
said jack shit when I said I would investigate them.

Its because CF is fucking scum and it didnt occur to him that a miller would say something about a cop investigating them.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3502, PeregrineV wrote:Your lack of vote indicates you got a TOWN result on Kagura?

And your backtracking means you DID NOT investigate the three of us?
OF COURSE I DIDNT INVESTIGATE CF.

I investigated you, Bork, and orcinus.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:34 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Can we just get your result on Kagura so that Desp and I can stop having dissonance on that read?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

So, according to you, you submitted CarbonFiber, Kagura, and me, and mafia picked one of us for you to get a result on, and they selected Kagura?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:35 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Oh god, with that group it's a town result on kagura.

Well, that makes things easier on my end.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:35 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3501, Titan wrote:i dont remember ap as this angry in previous games ive seen him in :|
Well pardon me for getting mislynched over a reaction test that was botched immediately and should have been fucking obviously so once I quoted the post where I SAID I WAS GOING TO INVESTIGATE A MILLER WITH NO FOLLOW UP FROM THE MILLER.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:36 am

Post by fferyllt »

Bro you're buying this shit?
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:37 am

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

In post 3511, fferyllt wrote:Bro you're buying this shit?
sigh
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:37 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

ap you are being dumb. i 2nd pv's "if i were a miller i wouldn't give a shit what cop claim said what"
and f-16 thinks you're scum anyway so why would he give two shits who you said you were going to fake your results on?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:40 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3155, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 3152, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:AP

If you are a town cop, submit me, mastin and whoever you want to investigate

Simplest solution
Look, that's massively suboptimal since my best guess is that you, Mastin and AP are scum together. So, let's say I'm wrong and you are all town. You clearing each other isn't actually that much help.
^ this post.

I didnt think anything of this at the time because so much shit was going down.

But yo can't argue that CF "thought I was scum but didnt care" because hes responding to RBD about
the best way to use my role
and flatout IGNORING me saying that I was going to investigate him, a MILLER.

That isnt a town way of thinking. Even a little bit. He clearly gave a fuck about the usage of the role and hes arguing with fucking RBD about it instead of me when I said I was going to basically just report a guilty back on him to no avail on the nest Day. That is not town. Thats scum.

Seriously what does a town miller do when the cop derps and says they are going to investigate them? Not "Look, that's massively
suboptimal
since..." in response to the enormous distraction that is RBD who was apparently vigged or something last night because I refuse to believe scum would kill such an obvious mislynch. But me investigating him is not worth commenting on because he didn't have a town reaction to me saying this.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:41 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

and that's not even mentioning the fact that your post came at a time when we were producing a page every 10-15 minutes and f-16 has already stated either here or in the qt that he couldn't keep up with the pace
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:42 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3508, PeregrineV wrote:So, according to you, you submitted CarbonFiber, Kagura, and me, and mafia picked one of us for you to get a result on, and they selected Kagura?
WHAT PART OF THIS IS SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND???

I DID NOT SUBMIT CF.

OH WAIT.

ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE SCUM AND EXCITED ABOUT MISLYNCHING ME OF COURS RIGHT YES
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Do you fuckheads seriously think I as scum would talk about claiming an inno on the FUCKING MILLER and then my entire team just rolls with it? Or Im too fucking dumb to even talk about what Id fakeclaim at night with them?

Jesus christ
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:44 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

it is just as likely that he missed your post that came at the very end of a page, jesus
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:45 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3498, PeregrineV wrote:

Then you should have said you investigated him and he came back TOWN. That would make him a liar, no?
:neutral:
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:52 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3516, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3508, PeregrineV wrote:So, according to you, you submitted CarbonFiber, Kagura, and me, and mafia picked one of us for you to get a result on, and they selected Kagura?
WHAT PART OF THIS IS SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND???

I DID NOT SUBMIT CF.
My bad. I misread .
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3454, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:And his vote on me during the governor/gladiate thing pinged but he did indicate paranoia once or twice during day 1 and LB did come off incredibly town during that.
LB was basically claimed town during that whole thing. The self-vote was not coming from scum. I just couldnt see myself lynching someone that was basically obvtown.
In post 3459, MastinSSK wrote:Kagura, Rancid, DesBRO, and Mac are the players that are townreads I'm willing to risk the game off of. Don't care what anyone else says on them. They're all town.
Really mastin? Your townread on Kagura is because Nacho made some passing comment about posting in the hydra QT? That hinges on Nacho not ever using the hydra QT over a neighbor QT which I just find to be a beyond terrible assumption on your end but ok.
In post 3463, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 3286, Clyton wrote:I still think RBD is town because of the frustration they showed and the hope they gave up on this game, something that I have saw in past games I played in. Never once did I see a scum turned out from such a scenario.
And yet my nearly-identical behavior which came before theirs was ignored, not to mention, you'd be ignoring their read on me.
Ehh, it ws not nearly identical. The next closest thing was BRO. You did not have a meltdown in the thread.
In post 3465, MastinSSK wrote:JANITORED no less. Rancid was JANITORED. And it was comments like this that explain that. 'Cause guess what? It's the worst fucking thing for the town Rancid's alignment regardless. Rancid's scum, the info is kept from us. Rancid's town, his town/scumreads cannot be validated, among them the vital (VITAL) townread on me. (Btw, that's why you can tell that, alignment regardless, I had nothing to do with the janitor/kill on Rancid. Him flipping town would clear me.)
You keep saying that and you really need to stop. RBD town does not clear you and I cant tell if you actually believe that their read conftowns you or are referencing all the damn connection cases that were made on you with them. Cause Id sort of expect you to be talking about how all those are still going to be used against you now.
In post 3468, MastinSSK wrote:Again. Rancid's the main scum nightkill. No fucking way is him being janitored anything but design. His townflip would have been immensely useful, and their presence in the game unflipped was simply too strong. Janitoring them is the perfect scum tactic.
Scum doesn't kill someone that is being scumread by like a third of the playerbase mastin. Mac was pretty obviously a scumkill. I guess its possible RBD was a 1x ability but that seems pretty big for scum to have.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3517, AngryPidgeon wrote:Do you fuckheads seriously think I as scum would talk about claiming an inno on the FUCKING MILLER and then my entire team just rolls with it? Or Im too fucking dumb to even talk about what Id fakeclaim at night with them?

Jesus christ
See, now you are trying to twist the argument.

Would you play the "too dumb to be scum" card? Yes.

Would you play the "I'm not that dumb as scum card"? Yes.

So maybe walk us through how/why you selected the three of us.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I think there are likely 2 scum in Stalin/Titan/PV. This push on me is actually ridiculous. Anyone with half a brain should understand why I did what I did and its pretty fucking baffling that I might get MISLYNCHED over my really strong point on F16.

Kagura needs to come in here and talk to me.

I sort of agree with mastin that Orci could be scum if stalin isn't, sort of doubt both. Im leaning stalin scum. Ffery is basically acknowledging that Ive done things I do as town and then still trying to scurmead me for them anyways which is convenient. And she doesnt really feel like she did in Xenosaga at all. Not my fav lynch, but would lynch for sure. The posturing about me for voting her was actually terrible especially considering she was listing LB as completely obvtown at the same time.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:02 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3522, PeregrineV wrote:So maybe walk us through how/why you selected the three of us.
You are all scummy people. You say scummy things. What do you honestly expect from this line of inquiry.

And yes I'll damn well argue whatever I want. Im tired of people thinking Im some sort of idiot in games recently.

Orci was more of a lack of a better target since F-16 wasnt gonna fly, but I felt he was going to come under heat regardless so it'd be good to have him cleared if town. Im leaning towards him just being town atm though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”